Space Cherry Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear that boss, Cherry is so fucking sexy, she wants to eat my pussy while you fuck her!"

"Hmm... uhh..." Velasy grunted, smiling, "I think Natalie, uhh... you have found... uhh... a kindred spirit!" Though his hands still gripped Cherry's hips solidly, using his powerful strength to draw her onto him with each thrust, he leaned forward and kissed Natalie. For her part, Natalie moaned into his mouth as Cherry started to go to work on her pussy, still dripping from the fucking she has just received.

"Hmm, damn straight boss... hmm, that's so good Cherry, you eat my pussy so good."

As Velasy's pace steadily increased, Cherry -- despite how much she was enjoying it -- found it harder and harder to focus on Natalie's pussy, and she needed to catch her breath. Velasy was really pounding her now.

"Ahh! Fuck! Your cock feels so fucking good Velasy! Ahh! Fuck me!" Sensing Cherry's impending orgasm, Natalie changed position again and took up station alongside here, returning her attention to Cherry's tits.

"Holy shit Cherry, you look so hot with that cock sliding in and out of you," she cooed in Cherry's ear. "You're fucking her so good boss," she said to Velasy and seemed to sense he was getting close. "He's getting close Cherry, I know it. Do you want it inside?"

"Ahh... hmm... fuck yes! Fill me up Velasy! Ahh... fuck! I want it... don't fucking stop!"

Encouraged by both woman, and especially by Cherry who was now throwing her own body back against him hard with each thrust, the big Fetrillian's pace increased to frantic.

"Holy fuck! Aahhhhhh! Yesssssss!" Cherry screamed as she came. Feeling her whole body contract and spasm around him, Velasy plunged into her one more time and came with a long growl, filling Cherry's pussy until it overflowed.

"Hmm... wonderful Cherry," he struggled to say, between heavy breaths, "you are... simply wonderful." As he eased away from her and his heavy form fell to the couch, exhausted, Cherry felt Natalie's lips on her pussy again.

"Hmm," she breathed, "I just love Velasy's cum Cherry. And it tastes even better from your pussy."

Cherry was a little shocked, having never experienced something like this before, but Natalie's beaming smile was, as ever, infectious so all she could do was smile back and drop her head back to the couch and laugh contentedly.

*

Velasy's spacious office had a spacious bathroom attached and, while the Fetrillian took his leave to take care of some business, Cherry was grateful to be able to take a long, hot shower afterwards.

Grateful too that Natalie was able to stay with her. They spent a long time exploring each other's bodies under the flowing water, bringing each other to powerful orgasms again.

As they dressed afterwards, Cherry was very immediately aware of a warmth and intimacy that she felt with Natalie and recognised it as the same feeling she got from being with her shipmates and it made her smile uncontrollably.

"Natalie," she began finally, "I... I wanted to..."

"It's OK Cherry. I felt it... feel it too," Natalie approached and gently took Cherry's hands, "That was really fucking special. I'm so glad you came here." They embraced tightly and shared a gentle kiss.

"Hey!" Cherry said excitedly, "You need to meet my crew! They're really nice and cool and awesome and..." she grew a little embarrassed as she tried to describe how much she thought of them. Natalie laughed kindly.

"Sure Cherry, I'd love to. How long are you guys staying?"

"Oh, just a few days I think. We're kind of between jobs I guess."

"Well, a few days should be plenty of time to get to know them. I can't wait to see if they're half the men you described them as!" Natalie said, her sultry tone clear and her smile as broad as ever.

Cherry could only laugh -- and it was a genuine laugh. For an instant, she was afraid the thoughts of Natalie getting her hands on Heb or Tor or Fem, or all three, would make her jealous somehow, but she felt nothing like that. If anything, what she felt was excitement. She looked forward to the prospect of sharing the happiness and pleasure she had found with her crew with Natalie.

*

By the time she left Velasy's, Cherry realised it was quite late so she made her way back to the hotel. Passing through the lobby, she saw Heb, Tor and Fem sitting at a table in the hotel bar off to one side and she joined them.

"Cherry!" Heb smiled up at her, "we were just about to start getting worried about you. How did your exploring go?!"

"Amazing actually! Believe it or not Velasy's got a place here, and I ran into... an old friend I guess, from Apollo. You know, Natalie?" Cherry replied, taking a seat and nodding to the bar for a drink. She had of course told them the story of her experience at Velasy's on Apollo. "So, I guess we lost track of time, ah, catching up." She smiled now, taking a sip of the drink that had arrived for her.

"I'm sure you did," Tor said, smirking at her.

"Good old Velasy," Heb said, taking no notice, "how is that old Fetrillian?"

"He's... really good," Cherry nearly stifled a laugh, "Really, really good actually. I asked Natalie to join us for breakfast in the morning, I'd love you all to meet her.

"So, hey -- how did you guys do at the casinos?"

They spent an hour or so sharing the experiences of their day. Heb and Tor had come out more or less level but were determined to try again tomorrow. Fem was in a great mood. He'd had a wonderful day at the Rulippean gallery, even met some old friends of his own. They'd asked him to return tomorrow to deliver a guest lecture to some students.

When Heb and Tor starting getting into old stories mode, Cherry decided it was time for bed. It had been a long day.

They were in the middle of breakfast in the same place next morning when Cherry noticed Natalie entering their hotel. She realized it was the first time she had seen her wearing something other than her Velasy's uniform, or nothing at all.

The first thing that stood out was that the dark-skinned woman's hair, previously long and dark, was now short and blond -- falling just above her neck. This did not, however, change Cherry's view that Natalie was almost unbelievably beautiful.

The short, tight-fitting brown dress she wore seemed to stop just above her waist. Two pieces of fabric wrapped around from her back from either side and came up to cover her huge, firm breasts and were held in place by a gold halter that went around her neck, leaving a large triangle of her tight, toned abdomen exposed. When Tor noticed Cherry's attention distracted, he looked around to see what it was.

"That's Natalie?!" he asked, and Cherry couldn't help laughing a little at him, his eyes were wide and he licked his lips automatically, almost salivating. She nodded.

"Holy shit Cherry, why didn't you say she was fucking hot as fuck, jesus christ!" he went on, fumbling to get up and greet their guest, rattling the table with his massive form.

"Hey! You must be Natalie -- great to meet you at last. Tor Laudson," he said, reaching out a hand as she arrived.

"Hi Tor, so nice to meet you too," taking his hand and pulling him down for a gentle kiss on the cheek, "and I guess..." she said, motioning towards Heb and Fem who were also now standing, though not without knocking over a glass of something similar to orange juice and dropping a fork to the floor. Cherry chuckled to herself again.

"Ah, yeah... this here is Fem, Fem Getter and Heb Sundras, our Skipper," Tor said, completing the introductions.

Natalie had noticed Cherry's subtle laughter and gave her a knowing look and smile.

She joined them and the usual introductory chatter carried on. Cherry noticed that her shipmates initial bumbling behavior on being confronted by Natalie improved quickly and they were soon themselves again, making Natalie feel welcome as they had once done for her.

As they finished their food and the coffee pot ran low, Fem took his leave. He was excited to be delivering his lecture and they all wished him well, Natalie included.

"So Heb, Tor," Natalie said, after her was gone, "if you guys are serious about giving the casinos another run, I could tag along. I've been planetside a couple of weeks now, got a good look at most of the best spots. Never hurts to have a bit of local knowledge on your side. What do you think?"

Heb and Tor shared a look so fast and subtle that it would have been imperceptible to anyone other than them, and perhaps Fem. Cherry would get there eventually, but it was borne out of a long, long association and friendship and there was no hesitation, not even an instant, when Heb replied for both of them.

"Sure Natalie, that'd be amazing. Are you sure? We wouldn't want to put you out?"

"It'd be a pleasure boys. Hospitality is my business after all," Natalie beamed at them, "Besides, there aren't too many humans on Crem, and if breakfast is anything to go by, I think it'll be nice to spend some time among my own kind for a while."

"What do you say Cherry, you gonna join us?" Tor asked.

Unlike Heb's answer a moment previously, Cherry did take a second to hesitate.

Lying alone in her bed the previous night, reflecting on her amazing experience with Natalie and Velasy -- and on Natalie's none-too-subtle implication when she said she was looking forward to 'getting to know' Heb, Tor and Fem, an idea, or the kernel of one at least, began forming in Cherry's head. It was this that led her to conclude that here was a happy opportunity to allow Natalie some time alone with Heb and Tor.

"You know what, I think I'll leave you three to it," she answered finally, "I got a little... distracted on my exploration yesterday, still got a lot to see. Meet you guys here later?"

With their plans made, they went their separate ways. As Natalie walked out of the hotel, Heb on one arm, Tor on the other, she glanced back at Cherry, beaming her broad smile, and winked.

And so, Cherry did finally get to do some exploring. Crem was everything she thought it would be. She came across dozens, maybe hundreds of alien species for the first time, sampled food and drink from cultures she'd never even heard of. She was on quite a high when she finally got back to the hotel in the late afternoon.

It took only a second on entering her room to hear the sound, and only another second to realize what is was and what it meant. She smiled to herself, the door barely closed behind her. She stepped forward a little, listening intently to the unmistakable sounds as she moved, her smile broadening.

The four adjacent rooms Heb had checked them into shared a long balcony that gave them a stunning view of the beach and waterfront beyond. However, this was not the view Cherry was interested in as she stepped through the door from her room and out onto the balcony now.

She stifled another giddy chuckle as she pressed herself up against the wall and started to slide along it towards the window that would allow her to see into Heb's room next to hers where she knew the sound was coming from.

The first thing of import she noticed as she inched her head further across was Heb's naked ass, and it was moving. Thrusting would be more accurate. A little further movement and she could make out Natalie's smooth and shining dark skin beneath him and Heb's cock pumping into her. She had to stifle a groan now, still not sure that she wanted to be discovered, and she moved just a little further to complete her view of the action.

All three were on the large bed, Tor was sitting up against the headboard, his legs spread wide with Natalie alternately stroking and sucking on his cock. Natalie herself was on her knees in front of him, bent at the waist, with Heb behind her in turn, fucking her with increasing abandon.

Although the sounds -- the wet slapping of flesh on flesh, the grunting and moaning -- had been enough to start making Cherry hot, seeing it now in full color really started to get her going and it took a conscious effort to stop her hand automatically reaching for her moistening pussy.

Heb's pace was steadily increasing now. She noticed that Natalie had planted her hands on Tor's thighs to steady herself and she tried her best to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, but the increasing force of Heb's thrusts was too much even for one of her skill and experience.

"Ahh!! Fuck!!" she called out, Tor's cock popping out of her mouth. "Don't fucking stop Heb! You're going to make me cum!" Her enthusiasm pushed Heb over the edge, and he increased his thrusting to a frantic pace. This in turn caused Natalie to finally call out in ecstasy as Heb released inside her.

Cherry felt an audible moan escape her lips and quickly stepped back from Heb's window, breathing heavily. The urge to just open his door and join them was almost overwhelming. Instead, she moved back towards her own room, quietly pulling the door closed behind her and sat quickly on the edge of her bed. She felt like she needed to steady herself for a minute. Her hands were shaking. Her mind worked to make sense of what she was feeling.

Undoubtedly there was pure and simple arousal from secretly watching three people having sex, heightened by the fact that the three people were her friends. But her mind kept bringing her back to the kernel it had created the night before, and the overriding feeling she was left with was a kind of giddy excitement. And without being quite sure why, she knew it would be better if she didn't join them.

She wasn't sure how long it had been that she sat like this. However long it was, it was long enough for fucking to resume next door. The unmistakable sounds returned, and from Natalie's occasional but loudly expressed words of encouragement, she gathered that Tor was taking her now, much to Natalie's satisfaction it seemed.

Cherry smiled again and used her Biohud to activate her room's sound-proofing. She didn't think she would be able to resist for very long if she had to listen to much more. She stood up and pushed the straps of her light, flowing dress off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor before climbing onto her bed and making herself comfortable. It took no time at all to make herself cum.

She drifted into a peaceful and contented sleep until she became aware that there was someone else in the room with her. Later, reflecting on this, she thought it was strange that this awareness didn't bring her any fear or sense of danger. She simply opened her eyes and smiled, turning to see Natalie's face moving towards her. In another moment, they were in each other's arms in Cherry's bed, sharing a deep, intimate kiss.

"Hmm, what a nice way to wake up," Cherry said finally, as Natalie beamed at her "I take it your 'getting to know' Heb and Tor went pretty well then, huh?"

"Oh my god Cherry, it went spectacularly! You weren't kidding girl, those guys definitely know what they're doing," Natalie replied, her hands now starting to explore Cherry's body again, drifting towards her pussy. "So how come you didn't join us?" she asked, just as she reached her target.

"Hmm," Cherry cooed, and pressed herself gently but firmly back against Natalie's exploring hand, "I'm not sure... I mean... I wanted to, fuck -- I really wanted to... but... I guess, I wanted you to get to know them properly, on your own I mean."

"Well, I got to know them pretty good I think. Thank you Cherry."

They continued to play together for some time. It was warm and gentle and slow. Eventually, they lay there together again contentedly.

"So, Cherry," Natalie began, after a period of silence, "what are your plans for tonight?"

"Not sure. Dinner with the guys, I guess. I saw a few places today I'd like to show them tonight, looked like they could be fun."

"So you wouldn't be interested in joining me for a little party then I guess?"

"A party, eh?" Cherry said, intrigued.

"Sometimes, Velasy has these little... gatherings... usually for business partners, investors, that kind of thing. That's what it is tonight anyway. And sometimes, he asks me or some of the girls to come along too. I was going to go on my own tonight, but I think it would be amazing if you came too. I think you'd have a lot of fun. What do you think?"

Cherry's mind turned. She had a pretty good idea what kind of party Natalie was talking about and the thought made her both a little excited and a little afraid at the same time. Natalie seemed to sense the conflict.

"I don't want you to feel under any pressure, Cherry -- none, you hear me -- and I guess I should be totally clear, there's going to be four guys at this party, Velasy and three investors. I'm not totally sure what species they are but I'm 100% going to be fucking all of them. If you want to come, you can just watch if you want, you don't have to join in if you don't feel comfortable."

Cherry let out a contented sigh, grateful for how quickly she and Natalie had developed an understanding of one another.

"I don't know Nat... I'm mean, you're right, the idea makes me a little nervous, but on the other hand... it's really exciting. Yesterday, with you and Velasy, that was the first time I've been with more than one person at the same time and it was fucking amazing, I mean -- totally incredible! And today... thinking about you fucking Heb and Tor together... I got so hot I had to get myself off, that's why I fell asleep!" They chuckled together at this and silence returned for a time.

"I think... Yes, I'll come. See what happens," Cherry said finally. Natalie squealed a little in delight and embraced Cherry tightly.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! This is going to be so much fun!"

Natalie gave Cherry the time and location for the party and left her to get ready.

When she met the crew a short time later for dinner and told them where she was going, she could sense the unmistakable concern in the three faces looking back at her, and she was grateful for it.

"Don't worry guys," she reassured them, "I can take care of myself. Besides, I trust Natalie, and Velasy too."

As grateful as she had been for their concern, she was equally grateful for the trust in her they showed by not trying to talk her out of going.

"Well, enjoy yourself Cherry. All I'll say is it is a real shame you're not coming out with us. The way you look tonight, you would have made us look good!" Heb said finally, Tor and Fem chiming in with agreement.

"Thanks guys," Cherry said, smiling warmly at them as she stood up to leave. Despite their praise, she couldn't help checking herself on her way out of the hotel. She'd chosen a sparkling, sequinned dress. She loved it's plunging neckline and it's length, about half way between her ass and her knees. Her fiery red hair hung loose about her, falling with it's slight kink around her shoulders.

She took a cab to the address Natalie gave her, it was in a more expensive district though not far away. Velasy's was a suite on the top floor. The concierge in the lobby had obviously expected her and was kind and gracious as he escorted her to the suite. She stood for a moment outside before knocking.

It was Velasy himself who opened the door. Although she was getting used to the striking differences in shapes and sizes of the aliens she was meeting, the Fetrillian's bulk still gave her a jolt for an instant.

"Cherry! My dear! I am so glad you decided to join us!" He was smiling broadly and opened his body to show her in.

"Thank you for having me Velasy, I..." she started as she walked passed him, but was cut off by what she found.

Natalie told her later that she deliberately gave Cherry a time that would make her arrive late so that the party would be well underway by the time she came. She had reasoned this would make it easier for Cherry to simply observe if that's what she wanted.