All Comments on 'Space Cherry Pt. 08'

by Jtb_

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a fun and unquestionably hot read. I looked forward to every chapter and you didn’t disappoint when it came to keeping it beyond interesting. I hope you do continue the Adventures of Cherry for many reasons but one of my personal favorites is that it’s not easy to find a woman who is willing to jump into any situation whether for work, fun, sex or to protect her family and have such a passion for everything she does. I applaud your creativity and skill as a writer and creator of sci-fi. Thanks for the great read.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

I wholeheartedly agree with the comments left by Anonymous and would also love to continue to follow the adventures of Cherry and her crew. It’s hard to find stories that aren’t full of name-calling and constant humiliation. The end of a series always leaves me a bit melancholy. On the one hand, I enjoy the finale as presented by the author and on the other, I’ll miss characters of whom I’ve grown fond. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJtb_@Jtb_
Hey there! Thanks for reading. August 3, 2023 It's been a few months since I posted a story, thanks to a very hectic period at work following by a very long vacation. I've submitted a new Part of Apocalypse Wow today. As I mentioned at the end of Part 13, there are a range of...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES