Space Cherry Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there was the euphoria of surviving what should have been certain death. She recalled the moment before the missile's impact when she'd had the realization she was going to die, felt the regret of experiences she'd never get the opportunity to try. Like fucking a Meldobian.

And with another step she came to the conclusion that it really didn't matter. She knew what she wanted and she knew she was going to enjoy it. And although Bo was the first Meldobian she'd ever met in person, she was totally sure the look on his purple face and the shine of the intricate pattern that laced his purple skin said he was going to as well.

"So does that... pattern go... everywhere?" she asked, taking another step forward.

"We call it the songrino," Bo replied, moving on arm to manipulate some control on the opposite wrist. "The translator can never settle on a word for it in your language. And yes, it goes absolutely everywhere."

Once he'd finished whatever he was doing at his wrist, the sheer black garment that had clung to his skin began to disappear, as if blown from his skin like sand in the wind. It gathered itself in an implant just beneath the skin of his back that Cherry was immediately curious about but that was secondary to her fascination with the songrino as more of it was revealed. The artistic detail of it, the intricacy of it seemed to get more pronounced as it spread over his torso.

Teasingly, the last part of his body to be revealed by his retreating clothes was his crotch and Cherry found her eyes inexorably following the pattern there until finally he was fully naked. She felt her eyes involuntarily widen and she broke into a wide grin.

His cock was long and thick, though not alarmingly so given the inhumanly large stature of the rest of the Meldobian. But what was really striking about it was that the glow of the songrino, which extended all along and around its length, changed from a shiny purple along his torso to a deep red the full length of his cock so that, it seemed to Cherry, it appeared to be a flashing beacon extending from his body. And she didn't resist its call.

"Human cocks don't glow in the dark, huh?" Bo asked, noticing the surprise, the excitement in her eyes.

"Nah-ah," she said absently, her eyes glancing up to his face and wondering how she was going to manage to kiss a mouth that wide. But her eyes and her focus drifted back to his cock. She was close enough to him now in the confined space of what remained of the shuttle so she could see it clearly, the hard ripples along it's red glowing length. It was hard, standing straight out from his body and as she took in just how thick it really was she felt her legs involuntarily press together as her pussy tingled in anticipation at just how full it would make her feel.

And the movement of her hand to grasp it was just as involuntary. She couldn't help a soft moan when she wrapped her fingers along it.

"Holy fuck..." she breathed. Her eyes glanced up again to Bo's face and he grinned back at her.

"You like 'em hot?" he said.

Cherry couldn't help an excited giggle. The cock she was now running her hand along was just barely on the comfortable side of hot, like something just out of the oven. If it had been any hotter, she wouldn't have been able to keep her hand on it for longer than a couple of seconds.

She heard Bo grunt just a little when she brought her other hand to the solid, rippled surface of his cock and quickly she felt her hands get slick as it secreted a clear fluid that was just as hot as his skin from the joints in the ripples.

"I've gotta taste this," she said eagerly, glancing up at him again, "can I taste it?"

"Totally safe. Little on the sweet side, apparently."

"I love sweet," Cherry said, giggling again, applying pressure to Bo's cock to turn him around. What was left of the shuttle was essentially the cockpit and a small compartment just aft of it, a sort of crew area with a bunk that she now led Bo to by the cock, easing him down on to it. The bunk was long enough to accommodate his huge length laying down and he chuckled happily as he got himself comfortable. Cherry took the opportunity to run her hands over more of the Meldobian's body and she felt herself shiver with anticipation as she felt the texture of the songrino beneath her fingers. She wanted to feel it against her skin, feel more of it, so she clambered off him to peel off her clothes, sweaty with the exertion of the crash and the heat of the desert and she was aware of Bo leaning up to watch her hungrily.

"Sorry I don't glow," she said, a little sheepish for the first time but she felt her pussy flutter again as a long, thin tongue flicked out of his wide mouth and ran across his lips.

"I'd say you glow just fine Cherry," he said and Cherry didn't wait to climb back onto him, shuddering with arousal as she slid herself along his body, unable to avoid laughing at the incredible sensation of the slick heat of his cock against her skin.

She settled herself between his legs, taking his cock back in her hands and studying it closely again. He wasn't the first species she'd been with that lacked external balls but it was still a little odd for her. She didn't dwell on it for too long though, she was too engrossed by his fascinating cock. She leaned her head forward slowly, gently reaching out with her tongue to taste him and she couldn't help yet another giggle as a sweet taste filled her mouth.

"What'd I tell you," Bo said, chuckling.

And then she devoured him, slathering her tongue along his length, drawing his sweetness into her eager mouth. There was no bulbous head like a human cock but even still, it's girth was such that she struggled to get it inside her mouth comfortably but it's taste and the sheer heat of it was such a new and compelling sensation for her that she still tried a couple of times. It didn't last long though. The more of him she tasted, the wetter she got and while she loved having her mouth on him, she didn't resist the overwhelming urge to feel him inside when it came.

She moved her body forward until she straddled his waist, feeling her own wetness merge with his as her hips involuntarily started grinding along his length.

They moaned in unison at the sensation and Cherry felt her eyes close, still struggling to find a frame of reference for the incredible heat of his cock.

It was so totally soaked in their mingled juices that she had to grip him tightly when she raised her body to line him up with her pussy. And her eyes closed again when she felt his thickness press against her. She had to move and shift her hips to work the wide flat head of his cock inside her and a deep groan from way down in her belly rose in her as she felt him slide into her, slowly easing her weight down on to him until he was finally totally buried.

She felt her body shudder, as if she was about to cum instantly. Her hands collapsed against his hard body and she was almost afraid to move her hips, not knowing if she was ready for the sensations she knew it would bring. It took her a moment or two to become conscious of his long hands running up along her thighs to her hips but when she felt him pull her forward she moved with him before sliding back and then forward again. And then she was cumming and her deep groan grew to a loud animal bellow, her hips convulsing on him.

"Holy fuck," she gasped, forcing her eyes open again, "I didn't see that one coming. Your cock feels incredible... the heat... it's..."

And she groaned again as her hips kept moving, as if with a mind of their own.

"You oughta pace yourself Cherry," Bo said, still chuckling. "I should tell you Meldobian males usually take a lot of stimulation before we cum... several hours isn't unusual."

"Sounds... like a challenge... to me... fuck yeah," Cherry breathed and felt a thrill run through her body at the prospect of feeling like this for that long, slowly increasing the pace of her hips' gyrations.

Her mind tried to make sense of what she was feeling. At least the beautiful fullness she understood and her mind went back to her encounter with the enormous Satonian Vlex on Gasprol 2. But the heat of Bo's cock, buried in her constantly as she rode him, was something totally new to her, always drifting close to being unbearable but never quite straying over the line.

Despite Bo's warning to pace herself, Cherry couldn't help it. Very quickly, aided by the flood from her soaking pussy and from Bo's cock her hips were moving just about as fast as she could move them, pressed against his body with all her weight and she came again very quickly but she just couldn't stop moving and she kept cumming, on and on, her whole body quivering and shuddering until she finally collapsed onto Bo's broad chest, her body still quaking occasionally.

He was still inside her though, almost his full length and she stretched out so that her entire body was lying along his much larger one. Her breathing was heavy and she felt his strong hands gently holding her on him and she could feel his songrino pulse as it continued to shine a bright purple.

"Told you to pace yourself," Bo said and their bodies rippled as they both laughed. But Cherry had more stamina than he gave her credit for. And after just a couple of minutes, at Cherry's suggestion, they'd found the perfect arrangement of the bunk so that Bo's massive bulk could line up behind Cherry to thrust into her from behind. He moved long and slow at first and Cherry was a little surprised that the alternating sensation of the heat and the fullness moving in and out of her was just as exquisite as it had been when she'd rode him.

And the position they'd found was perfect for her to be able to lower her upper body to rest casually on the bunk while Bo slowly upped the pace of his thrusting. In fact, she found she had very little work to do as his powerful hands held her hips, pushing her off him before pulling her back with ever increasing speed and force.

And she kept cumming. She came until her voice grew hoarse from her wails and shouts while Bo pounded her relentlessly. She didn't know how long he fucked her like that but it felt like hours, her mind noting how it was almost strange that she never got tired of the incredible sensations his cock was delivering.

Her muscles started to ache at some point though, and much to Bo's surprise she suggested a new realignment so that they lay on their sides on the bunk, his huge form enveloping hers as he spooned her, thrusting long and deep into her.

But her stamina was finally flagging when she felt Bo's previously metronomic rhythm begin to stutter and his thrusts increased their speed and force. She knew he was getting close and with what little energy she had left she pushed her hips back against him, drawing him deeper on each stroke until she heard a low growl start to emanate from him. And then the songrino on his entire body started heating up, getting just as hot as his cock had been all this time and she was aware though her back was to him that its glow had changed to match his cock's red one too. It shone and pulsed brighter until the whole cabin was lit with a soft red glow.

Bo's low rumble of noise grew slowly along with the intensity of his thrusts until it was a roar and she felt his arms tighten around her. And the surging force of his cock when he came was enough to drive her body to one more orgasm of its own as the ripples that ran the length of his cock pulsed and spasmed, releasing wave after wave of cum that was just as hot as his cock. On and on he came and kept cumming. Two or three times Cherry told herself he must be spent but his roar kept going and the ripples of his cock kept moving. When he was finally empty, she was aware of a huge pool of his cum forming beneath her where its sheer volume caused it to overflow from her pussy, given how incredibly full it already was with Bo's thick cock.

And despite the desert heat, despite the discomfort of their bodies, wet and sticky from the exertion of their marathon fucking as well as its liquid products, Cherry slept then, her body pressed back into Bo's, feeling the rise and fall of his huge chest behind her.

She didn't know how much time had passed when a low rumble overhead woke her and she grumbled a little as she peeled herself away from the still sleeping Meldobian.

But she smiled when she peered out the cockpit window. As she saw it approaching from directly ahead, Cherry's mind went back to that first moment she had laid eyes on the old E16, now Andrea in honor of Heb's mother. And glancing back at Bo as he stirred awake, her smile widened as she reflected just how far she'd come. That moment back on Apollo Station seemed like a lifetime ago.

"Wake up there sleepyhead," she said, "rescue's here."

"Shit," Bo said gruffly, dragging himself slowly upright, "tell him to give us another couple of hours."

Cherry chuckled as she started to put on her clothes, mentally looking forward to a shower just about as much as she ever had before.

"Seriously Cherry," he want on, pulling her to him, "I've... well... I've been with human women before but that was... Thank you Cherry."

She pressed her hands softly into his chest, smiling as she looked up at him.

"Thank you Bo. I had a lot of fun. And you were my first Meldobian so I think I better try out a few more just to make sure that wasn't some sort of fluke."

Bo laughed heartily as he released Cherry, reaching for the clothing control on his wrist.

"You are a special women Cherry," he observed, his garment sliding back into place over his body, "it's a shame you don't pass this way more often."

"Oh you never know Bo, once we're done with this... business, I might find a reason to visit on occasion. Besides, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to..." Cherry noted, her mind automatically alerting her to the absolute certainly of just how excited Natalie would be to spend some time with Bo.

They took some regenerons and fluid pills from the shuttle's emergency supply as they watched Andrea set down as close to the wrecked shuttle as was safely possible. Cherry embraced Heb warmly as he came down the ramp to meet them.

"Damn it Cherry, I knew we should have taken Andrea in the first place," he said and Cherry recognized the warm glow that came from her heart as his grip tightened around her.

"It's OK Skip, we're OK."

Cherry feared some unpleasantness between Heb and Bo, that her Captain would hold Bo responsible for putting her in harm's way, but it was quickly defused by Bo's attitude when he thanked Heb profusely for the rescue, and when he praised Cherry's nascent piloting skills.

"Honestly Skipper," the Meldobian said, "I don't think we'd have made it if she hadn't taken the controls. You've taught her well."

"Yeah... well... she's a special one is our Cherry," Heb replied, looking meaningfully at Cherry, who blushed despite herself.

"That she is," Bo said.

"Let's get out of here. I seriously need a shower, and we still have a job to do," Cherry said, as much to change the subject as to hasten the coming confrontation with Phil.

Andrea was not designed for atmospheric flight, although she could handle it if necessary and Bo advised it was better than heading back to orbit before dropping directly down on the camp where they believed Phil was.

"These desert guys are skittish," he observed, "better they can see us coming from a ways off. The man in charge of the camp we're headed for is called Darryck. He's fucking crazy, but I've done business with him before. If we can get into line of sight comms range, let him know it's me that he can see on his radar, we'll be OK."

So there was a pretty continuous rattle, the old freighter struggling through the desert sky towards their destination, while Cherry showered. There was a distinctly pleasurable feeling of relief as the cool water cascaded over her at first, clearing away the dry residue of the effects of the extreme desert heat and the thorough fucking Bo had given her. There was even a twinge of arousal as her mind, unbidden, recalled the intense string of orgasms the Meldobian had elicited from her.

But her mind quickly turned to the challenge that was ahead. She'd been steeling herself for it before the crash and she renewed that effort under the shower's spray, closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

Her mind moved to that day, a lifetime before, the day she'd found Phil balls deep in some tall, leggy blond in their bed, to the hurt and betrayal and despair she'd felt that had soon turned to anger. And that anger only grew more intense when she thought about the next time she'd seen him, his arrogant face leering at her from the viewscreen in her quarters, her parents bound and gagged behind him.

And so, ultimately, when she and Bo found themselves standing in the rough hut that Darryck called his office, she felt ready for the coming confrontation.

"It's good to see you again Bo," Darryck said, sitting heavily in a large, soft chair. "It's not often we are graced by your presence in the Western Wastes." He was human, Cherry thought, but she couldn't see most of him to be sure. His wide body was clothed in flowing, sandy colored robes and his eyes were an intense, shining purple that she could only assume were either some kind of implant or a genetic mutation.

The question in his greeting though was obvious even to Cherry and Bo looked to her and nodded quickly before he responded.

"We're looking for a human, Darr, a recent arrival. My associate and I have business with him."

"Come now Bo," Darryck murmured softly, settling his huge frame back even further into his chair, "how long do you think I would maintain control of this settlement if I just handed over every-"

"We are prepared to compensate you for the man," Cherry cut in. She and Bo had gamed out their conversation with Darryck in advance, and she knew her role well.

"Indeed..." the settlement leader mused, leaning forward for the first time. A brief negotiation followed. It wasn't difficult to agree a price although Cherry was a little surprised at just how little she would have to pay to have Phil handed over. Life isn't worth much out here, Bo had observed to her beforehand.

"He's useless to me anyway," Darryck noted, after he'd sent two of his goons to fetch Phil. "That much was clear in twelve hours after he arrived. Said he wanted to work the mines, build himself a stake, start out fresh. The cunt could barely swing an axe and he got himself knocked out his first night in the bar. We've had him in the cooler ever since."

In her mind, Cherry had two crystal clear images of Phil, the man she'd lived with for nearly a year, the man she'd thought she loved. The first was the Phil that first seduced her. Tall and lean, handsome. Bright blue eyes. Always impeccably presented. And the second was the one she'd seen in the video with her parents. His face darker, sullen like she'd never seen. The shine faded from his bright eyes.

Even so, when the goons returned and deposited a man heavily on the ground in front of her, she didn't recognize him as Phil at first. She even looked to Bo for an instant, about to suggest that they'd got the wrong guy.

But when the man raised his head slowly towards her from the ground and she saw the flash of recognition in those eyes, their blue only a shadow of it's former bright glory, she knew it was him.

His thick black hair, always so immaculately sculpted in her memory, was gone, replaced with a bare stubble that was shorter even than the rough beginnings of a beard that covered his previously soft and clean face. His eyes looked as if they had shrunk, set deep into his skull. His unshoed feet were bloody and the ragged desert robes he wore hung loosely on his frame.