Space Cherry Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry groaned, surprised at how good it felt, surprised that her overriding reaction wasn't discomfort at best, as Balkor slowly worked his well-lubed finger into her ass while maintaining his assault on her pussy and her clit with his tongue until she was practically gushing and he started fucking her ass with his long, smooth finger.

And when he pulled back from her, there was a strange emptiness for a few seconds before she came back to her senses enough to know that the feeling would only be fleeting. There was a moment of unease when she felt the bed move, Balkor raising it with his Biohud so that her pussy and ass would be at the perfect height and angle for him as he stood at the edge of the bed and prepared to fuck her.

Cherry did her best to control her breathing as the grinning Azurian stepped into her, using his lower hands to adjust her hips to his desired orientation, before using an upper hand to guide his lower cock towards her dripping pussy. Cherry did her best to lean forward to see him press inside her but her view was blocked by his upper cock, sliding slickly above her mound as he pressed his lower cock into her. After a few long, slow thrusts, he withdrew and swapped cocks, sliding his upper cock into her pussy as his lower cock snaked along the crack of her ass as he pressed inside her.

Cherry's mind was a jumble of pleasure and curiosity, struggling to make sense of the sensation of being fucked by two different cocks, trying to work out if they felt any different to each other. He repeated this motion a number of times, swapping his upper and lower cocks into her pussy and fucking her slowly, languidly, until he was utterly coated in her copious wetness.

And Cherry was caught off guard when she met his gaze and saw a questioning look in his eyes, his lower cock now gripped in his hand and pressing against her asshole. She hadn't expected him to ask her permission but she still nodded, slowly and earnestly, much to Balkor's delight.

And although she'd felt his long smooth finger fucking her there only a few minutes previously, she was instantly aware that his cock was significantly bigger as soon as she felt its bulbous head press against her. Again, she did her best to relax herself, to control her breathing and give her muscles permission to relax as Balkor pressed his steel hard lower cock ever more firmly against her, his upper cock already sliding slowly into her pussy.

Cherry wasn't sure how to describe the noise she made when she felt him finally move inside her ass, sucked in by her eager body. It was somewhere between a whine and a groan. Her eyes closed hard and for a moment she felt as if every muscle in her body was clenching at the same time. She lowered her back down to the bed and slowly opened her eyes, focusing on her breathing and pushing her hips back against the Azurian's cocks, willing them into her and soon she felt that same, strange pleasure as she had when his finger had pushed into her as his lower cock slid slowly deeper into her ass, his equally hard upper cock sliding snugly into her pussy until, finally, both were buried as far as they would go.

Balkor remained still for a moment and Cherry looked up to see the Azurian's four eyes closed in pleasure. Two of his arms held her legs wide apart while the other two gripped her hips, pulling her against him. She couldn't help thinking about the fullest she'd ever felt, about the massive Satonian Vlex and her recent experience with the Meldobian Bo, but this was a sensation just as new to her as either of those had been, and she felt her legs start to shake and quiver at the feeling.

Balkor opened his eyes then and looked down at her, grinning and she felt both cocks flex and spasm inside her, eliciting a high pitched moan from Cherry. For a moment she thought he was cumming already and a twinge of disappointed started to rise in her but it soon passed as she realized her mistake and she felt the strength of his two pairs of arms manipulating her, pushing and pulling her body as he slowly moved himself in and out of her pussy and her ass at the same time, slowly at first. Cherry soon found much to her surprise that her ass was getting used to its first cock much more quickly than she thought it would, sliding in and out of her at almost the exact same pace as the one in her pussy, despite the significant difference in friction. She assumed once more that this was a skill Balkor had developed with long practice.

Soon though the powerful Azurian mobster started to move faster, his four arms and two cocks in total control of her body as he started to pound her so that Cherry found all she had to do was lie there and revel in these new sensations. And it wasn't long before she was lost to the bliss of being fucked in her ass and her pussy at the same time so that, when she felt Balkor move a hand to manipulate her clit while he carried on railing her, she really didn't think it was necessary. She was going to cum anyway, and she did. Hard. As she wailed in pleasure her body tightened and spasmed around his grip and his two cocks, she was aware of Balkor grunting, slowing the rhythm of his fucking for a moment before pulling her against him faster and harder than ever.

His lower cock, the one in her ass, came first. Cherry had never felt a cock cum in her ass before and she grinned as she added it to the list of firsts she'd experienced with the Azurian. He stopped thrusting long enough to slide his spent lower cock from her ass but the grip of his hands was tighter than ever when her started to fuck her again, now just his upper cock in her soaking pussy. She was aware of her tits bouncing heavily, his lower cock and his two ball sacks smacking against her ass as she grabbed on to his upper arms so she could propel herself back against him as he fucked her, involuntarily rolling her hips for maximum stimulation until she came again, this time bringing Balkor with her, his upper cock finally releasing inside her.

Later, she was undoubtedly grateful for the Azurian's plentiful supply of obviously very expensive regenerons as it became clear that he intended to get the full value of their agreement that she would spend the entire night with him. She stopped counting the number of times one of his cocks had been in her ass that night, often with the other one in her pussy at the same time although not always, each time with their bodies in a new and different position. She found it interesting to compare the sensations, the feelings of total fullness when he fucked her ass on its own to when both cocks were inside her and decided early on in the evening that more experimentation with cocks in her ass would be required on her return to E16.

There was a strange moment of shared joy around halfway through the night when, while fucking her from behind, both of Balkor's cocks came at almost exactly the same time. It was a rare pleasure he explained, effectively a double orgasm, and Cherry felt a strange sense of achievement that she sort of wished she didn't.

Even with an endless regeneron supply however, not to mention plenty of other drugs, they were both spent by the time a reasonable definition of morning arrived and their agreement was satisfied. He fucked her one last time in the shower as they prepared to return to the world, at first with just his lower cock in her ass but ultimately with both inside her again.

They shook hands on their agreement again before Cherry left and, walking away from his office back to where E16 was berthed she knew she should feel somehow bad about herself for what she had done, for once again using her body, her sex to make a deal. But she didn't. Indeed, all she felt as she strode purposefully through the station was confidence and that sense of achievement she had come to expect whenever she had a first sexual encounter with a new species. She knew that Balkor expected her night with him to be a form of ritualistic humiliation, forcing her to submit to him as a demonstration of his superiority, of his power over her, of the strength of the Meldobian mob that he represented. But she also knew that this was no longer his sense of their encounter. He knew as well as she did that she had extracted just as much pleasure from him, and reveled in doing it, as he had from her.

But as she got closer to E16 her mood darkened. The thing she had been putting off since they had taken custody of him on AC4 could be put off no longer.

***

Darryck's goons had deposited Phil in Andrea's cargo hold and Cherry had, undecided about what she wanted to say to him, avoided him. Lacking a brig on E16, her shipmates had confined him to one of the vacant crew quarters, a space far more opulent than he had been afforded on AC4 although they had taken the precaution of having SARA install some security measures, lest he try anything foolish.

She'd sent her shipmates a message to let them know her 'negotiations' with Balkor were going to take all night so that they wouldn't be worried about her but they were still heartily relieved when she returned. She sometimes wondered how they felt when they knew she'd been fucking someone else, someone not of their crew, someone outside the group, especially when it was just as much about business as pleasure but, as usual, she sensed no hint of anger or disappointment or of reproach in them.

Even now that it was complete, they remained skeptical of her insistence on a deal to save Phil's life, to give him a fresh chance and Cherry was grateful for their willingness to defer to her on the matter, not to press the issue too far, not to demand an explanation she still wasn't sure she'd be able to give them.

Heb stood next to her outside the door to the quarters where they were holding Phil. Cherry was grateful for his closeness and felt herself edge her body closer to his so they were touching, shoulder to shoulder, as they stood there in silence for several moments.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes remaining fixed on the door.

Without thinking, Cherry's hand naturally found its way into Heb's and she held it firmly.

"I'm sure Skip. SARA will be there if anything..."

"Yeah... well... if it's all the same to you, I'm going to wait right here anyway."

Cherry didn't resist the warm smile that spread across her face and she leaned up to kiss her Captain's cheek lightly and as it always did when she performed one of these small acts of affection she saw his hard face melt just a little. She pressed a hand softly against his chest before she asked SARA to open the door.

Phil, clad in the plain grey sweat pants and t-shirt that SARA had provided for him, raised himself onto his elbows from where he was lying on the bed. The attention of SARA's medbots, a hot shower and some decent food had revitalized him somewhat. It was the first time the door had opened since his captors, as he thought of them, had secured him in that room, other than for the bots that saw to his needs. He had hoped it would be her but he didn't allow himself to expect it.

So there was a kind of disbelief on his face when Cherry entered the room, taking a few steps forward and allowing the doors to slide shut behind her.

"You...," he breathed and Cherry could read the rage as it crawled across his face, his eyes narrowing, his nostrils flaring. "You're braver than I thought Cherry, coming in here alone."

"I am braver than you think Phil, but coming in here alone isn't proof of that. Isn't that right SARA?"

"I think you're very brave Cherry but, yes, you have no need of bravery in the present circumstance." SARA's AI generated voice was a chipper as ever.

"And why is that SARA?" Cherry asked, doing her best to maintain a level, serious expression.

"Because Cherry, in line with your instructions and my primary directive to protect the crew of this ship, at the first sign of an aggressive movement from our guest, I will use any number of the variety of security measures installed in this room to neutralize any threat to your wellbeing, up to and including lethal force if necessary."

"Thank you SARA."

"Of course Cherry."

Cherry kept her gaze fixed on Phil and watched as his anger only deepened and she knew his powerlessness, his impotence was what galled him the most. The dynamic in their relationship had always had him in control and now that their positions were reversed Cherry could see that, even given SARA's unambiguous warning, he was still barely containing himself from allowing his hatred to express itself against her physically.

"So that's it? You... you just came here to gloat before you hand me over to those purple bastards? You're pathetic."

Cherry stifled another laugh, or at least a hard grin as she thought about Phil's words and about just how utterly pathetic he seemed to her now.

He turned his face away from her, throwing his feet off to the side of the bed and sitting there glumly, his head lowered, and for a moment Cherry thought he might actually cry and fought against the pang of sympathy she felt rising inside her.

But it faded quickly as Phil seemed to regather himself, rising from the bed and turning to face her again, his face once more a mask of hate and rage. He kept the bed between them though, evidently heeding SARA's warning about getting too close to Cherry.

"You might have fucked your way to some kind of a job on this ship Cherry, but I want you to know you're still nothing to me. You were always nothing to me. You know why I kept you around you little slut? You give good head and you fuck like a whore, that's why. The only thing I wanted from you was your mouth and your pussy and you gave it all to me Cherry. Never forget that. You can fuck all the weird ass alien cock you want but it was me who broke you in. Your cherry belongs to me bitch."

Internally, Cherry felt a little surprise that Phil's diatribe didn't seem to have any emotional impact on her, although she understood it was designed to hurt her. If anything, all she felt was that same pang of sympathy for a proud man struggling to come to terms with the fact that his choices had led him to disaster. And the piteous grin he tried to affect at his final punning barb only reinforced the feeling. She understood there was probably much truth in what Phil had said, that to him she had simply been a particularly attractive and more than eager piece of ass, her allure only added to by the fact of her initial virginity when they met and her subsequently voracious appetite for sex, but then she had already reached that conclusion herself, long since.

A silence fell then but Cherry felt no urgency to disturb it. She thought about telling Phil her story, telling him how not only had she not in fact fucked her way to a job on the ship but that she owned it, it and a fortune the likes of which he was dreaming about when he approached the mob for help with his failing business. But she decided against it on the grounds that it felt too much like she would be somehow justifying herself to him, trying to convince him that she was a person of worth, someone to be taken seriously, more than the whore he considered her to be. Because she knew those things were true about her, knew she was part of a family and a crew that loved her and appreciated her, although she struggled to avoid a grin when she thought about the fact that they definitely enjoyed her mouth and her pussy just as much as Phil had.

So instead, she stuck to business.

"We've negotiated a deal on you behalf with the Meldob-"

"I don't need your fucking help! I don't want it," Phil thundered, cutting her off and starting to pace on the far side of the bed, still struggling to contain himself.

"Well, whether you want it or not, you've had it already," Cherry replied calmly, sounding to herself as if she were trying to reason with an unruly child. "If it were not for the crew of this ship, your ass would be dead already Phil. Now do you want to hear about the deal, or do you want to insult me some more?"

He glared hard at her, his breath coming in long deep snatches but he didn't speak.

"OK then. The Meldobians are letting you go. Your debt is paid," she started and, more or less instantly she could see confusion and disbelief try to force their way through the rage on Phil's face. "We've arranged, though some contacts, to create a new identity for you. We'll drop you off on some out of the way station and you can start fresh, try to forget any of this ever happened. And I'm returning the money I stole from you, so you'll have something to get started with. I shouldn't have taken it in the first place and I'm sorry."

"Sorry..." The sound of the word was choked off as Phil's rage returned with gusto. "You ruined my fucking life... and you're sorry?!"

"You ruined your own life Phil. I might have speeded up the process a little, and I am sorry for that, but the mob were coming for you. It was only a matter of time."

"You don't know that..."

"Yes I do Phil, and so do you."

Another long moment of silence developed as Cherry waited to see whether Phil's rage would win out. He resumed his pacing on the far side of the bed, throwing a glare in her direction occasionally.

"How...?" He finally managed, leaning against the wall by then, as if the emotional turmoil of the situation had sapped his energy.

"Doesn't matter how. This is the way it is. And that's all I have to say to you. We'll come get you when it's time."

Cherry stood where she'd been since she first entered the room and let her gaze fix on Phil, long and close, thinking about how, ultimately, none of the extraordinary things that had happened to her since she'd left Earth would ever had happened had she never met the pitiable husk of a man on the other side of the room. And then she turned to leave, fully expecting to never set eyes on him again. But Phil's rage had one more outburst left to it.

"You want me to say thank you, you fucking cunt?!" he roared and, much as she wanted to simply keep moving, to walk out the door and leave, something made Cherry stop, keeping her back to him for a moment. "You better pray you never see me again Cherry because I fucking swear I will see you dead, I'll see you all fucking dead for what you did to me!"

"SARA," Cherry said coolly, her back still to Phil, "non-lethal intervention, upper right leg please."

"Certainly Cherry." SARA's chirpy voice was accompanied a fraction of a second later by a short sharp hiss as she fired a short steel arrow from a hidden launcher, landing it exactly in the center of Phil's right thigh where it passed through, finally coming to a halt when it protruded from both sides of his leg. Cherry turned around when she heard his scream of pain, feeling her restraint failing.

Phil was collapsed on the ground just on the far side of the bed and Cherry strode toward him as he moaned and writhed on the floor, willing herself to be able to quell the anger she felt.

"You are such a gigantic fucking prick Phil," she said, standing over him, her arms folded across her chest. "Nobody comes onto my ship and threatens me or my crew. I want you to understand this so I'm going to say it clearly. This is the cargo freighter Emperor 16, Captain Hebediah Sundras commanding. In the future, if you ever hear even a whiff that you happen to be in the same fucking sector as this ship, you better run. Because I promise you Phil, you got a second chance but you will not get a third."

He tore his eyes from his bleeding thigh to look up at her and she saw, as she knew she hoped she would, a flash of fear in his eyes. Ultimately though, she took no pleasure in it and felt only regret at what she'd done to him, at bringing an already beaten man even lower.

"SARA," she said.

"Yes Cherry."

"I'm finished here. Send a medbot to take care of our guest's wound."