Space Cherry Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you fucking bitch..." he murmured, put off by a boot to the stomach from one of Darryck's goons.

"You want to kill him here?" Darryck asked, quite matter of factly. "That'd be extra, just so you know. And for a small, additional fee we can take care of the body too."

Bo didn't answer, just looked at Cherry, deferring to her. They'd talked about it of course, they all had, but Cherry still hadn't come to a conclusion. She thought about fate. About how it was discovering Phil's betrayal that had led her to finally take control of her life, to do what she'd always wanted, to leave Earth and explore the galaxy, to make decisions for herself. And she thought about how now, in this moment, she desperately wanted anyone else in the universe to make the decision that fell to her now. Life or death.

But in Darryck's dirty office, the acrid stench of decay and misery filling her nose, Cherry made her decision swiftly. She knew there would be consequences and she resisted that part of her mind that told her she was taking a step back from who she wanted to be. That she was being weak.

"He's coming with us," she said, her eyes fixed on Phil's. It wasn't hard for her to recognize the hatred in his gaze but all she could really feel for him was pity.

"Put him in the hold," Bo instructed the goons and, after a further brief exchange that involved the transfer of credits with Darryck, they walked slowly back towards Andrea together.

"Cherry... are you... are you sure? You know..." Bo observed softly beside her as they walked. Cherry looked up at him and, although she noted that she probably shouldn't be by now, felt a little surprise at the concern for her that she saw in his eyes. She touched the huge Meldobian's arm gently and smiled at him.

"I know Bo. I'm sure... I think."

***

Somehow it seemed appropriate that the Meldobian mobster ultimately responsible for Phil's debt and the whole sorry business they found themselves in, was Balkor, the same Azurian who Heb and the crew had first found themselves in thrall to all those years ago.

Bo had set up the meeting and, over the objections of her crew, Cherry was alone in his office in a private corner of a bustling trading post in the Beta Hullivar system. Alone but for the Azurian himself and a couple of burly Satonians who she assumed were his body guards. She still found it a little odd that she was here to cut a deal with the Meldobian mob but there wasn't a single actual Meldobian anywhere to be seen, although Bo had explained that other species sometimes managed to work their way into the upper echelons of the organization. She couldn't help make the comparison between Balkor's opulent space and the one Darryck had called an office. It was a large room, ostentatiously furnished and decorated in dark though not necessarily ominous shades.

Bo had also helped her prepare the deal she was here to present. Against his better judgement, he said. A universe without Cherry Rosso would be a much darker place, he warned. But she was committed and she felt a confidence that she knew could well be misplaced as she laid it out for Balkor.

Cherry herself would repay Phil's debt to the mob at triple its original value, nearly twenty million credits. She would provide him with a new identity and drop him off on a remote outpost to start a new life while providing the mob with a cloned, dead duplicate of his body they could use to make any display they wished by way of example. Full-body cloning was, of course, illegal in almost the entire civilized galaxy but, with help from some of Bo's more clandestine contacts, there were ways around the restrictions when it came to creating biologically consistent copies that were not alive. The mob could literally put Phil's head on a spike if they wanted to and no one would be able to tell the difference.

And in doing all this, at enormous expense to herself, she would absolve the crew of E16 of any further debt to Balkor or any other faction of the Meldobian mob.

This last element had been included at Cherry's insistence, although Bo had warned her it would be a long shot. She knew the truth of his warning when she observed the Azurian's reaction to her proposal. His four eyes were narrowed slightly and his four hands were joined in two pairs, their fingers steepled in a thoughtful gesture.

"Leave us," he said softly. The Satonian body guards didn't delay or hesitate, moving purposefully for the door as if they had expected the command.

Cherry knew what was coming. She knew the look she saw in Balkor's eyes as he rose from behind his desk, his long robe in a shade of blue that matched his skin fluttering only slightly. She'd seen it many times before. She'd even prepared herself for it. The shiny white garment she wore that clung to her skin leaving much of her back and abdomen exposed was connected to a newly installed implant in the center of her back, one just like Bo's, and she'd be able to rid herself of it at a moment's notice.

"I will agree to your terms Cherry, may I call you Cherry?" he said, his voice a low bassy hum, but he didn't wait for a response before continuing. "With one additional stipulation." He approached her but Cherry's confidence didn't fail her and she stood her ground, her serious expression unchanged. "I think you know what I want."

Cherry had linked her new clothing implant, which had the ability to cover her body in a range of garments varying widely in shape, color and texture, to her Biohud so it only took a tiny movement of her eye to start her clothes' retreat from her body.

"You want this," she said when she finally stood naked in front of the Azurian. He grinned and Cherry noticed a huge, thick, ink-dark tongue ease from his mouth before running along his blue lips. He closed the final distance between them but Cherry took her first step back as she felt his hands make their move towards her.

"Do we have a deal?" she said while with her face she did her best to portray both confidence and allure simultaneously.

"We are in agreement Ms Rosso. The terms as you have laid out," and this time Cherry did nothing to stop him as he stepped towards her again and, with all four arms, reached for her. "And in addition, just so that we are clear, you will stay here with me tonight, all night, and do whatever I ask of you."

Cherry did her best to avoid a loud audible gulp and she hoped the Azurian didn't notice the shudder she felt pass over her body. In her mind, she tried to work out whether it signaled trepidation, even fear but even as she did she felt the familiar tingle, her legs pressing together in anticipation as she felt the soft texture of Balkor's many hands run along her arms and her torso simultaneously.

"Whatever you ask," she said, earnestly focusing her gaze on the Azurian's face, "within reason of course. Although I think you'll find I'm pretty adventurous Balkor, for a human anyway."

Balkor's chin lifted slightly as he laughed and the sound brought Jarus, the kindly Azurian craps dealer on Hyfax 7, to Cherry's mind.

"Excellent," he said, softly now and Cherry couldn't mistake the want in his eyes, all of them, as they passed over her naked body. She noted a tiny flicker in one of his eyes was followed instantaneously by some changes to the room. Evidently, Balkor's Biohud was connected to his surroundings just as hers was to her new implant.

The desk at which he'd sat sank into the floor along with the chair and from the wall behind it, a long, wide bed tilted down slowly to occupy the space where it had been. The lighting dimmed perceptibly but not to the point that it was difficult for Cherry to see. She was aware of some kind of music playing faintly that hadn't been there before, so quiet that it was hard to make out the melody. At a sound from behind her, a brief look told her the door she had entered through had been replaced by a large, ornate fireplace, complete with crackling blaze. Although there was a note of concern that there was now no obvious exit from the room, Cherry had to concentrate to stifle a chuckle as she imagined the lengths Balkor had gone to to prepare his little sex den and she couldn't help wondering just how many females of how many species a man of his standing might have had in this room, and what he might have done with them.

"It has been some time since a human shared my bed Cherry, why don't you make yourself comfortable while I... reacquaint myself with your form."

He motioned to the bed that was now behind him and Cherry smiled gamely, moving slowly past him. She bent herself at the hips, bringing her hands down to the bed, raising her shapely ass high into the air for Balkor's inspection before slowly crawling forward and turning over to lie on her back. The bed's silky coverings felt soft but cool against her skin and she was aware that her heart was beating faster, aware of the twinge between her legs and as she saw the Azurian move towards her she didn't resist the urge to spread her legs and allow her hand to rub gently along her moistening pussy.

"Exquisite," Balkor breathed and in the same instant pressed the buckle that held his long blue robe closed, allowing it to slowly fall to the floor. In the moment, Cherry understood she should feel some shock but somehow she didn't, not even when she shifted herself slightly for a different view so that she could confirm that Azurians, or at least this one, did in fact have two cocks. And although she knew it would require a closer inspection, she was fairly certain the heavy looking sack that hung beneath them contained four balls. Internally, she initially shrugged. It stood to reason, she felt, if Azurians had double arms and double eyes that they had double other parts as well. And then, as her mind turned instinctively towards the intriguing sexual possibilities that a two-cocked man presented, she didn't resist as an excited giggle escaped her lips.

"Double the fun," the Azurian quipped unnecessarily as he lowered himself over Cherry. His body was lean and hard, like a solid sheet of muscle, although his skin was velvety soft to the touch.

And Balkor did as he said he would, thoroughly exploring Cherry's body as she felt the constant thrill of excitement at the unfamiliarity of having four hands, at least four all belonging to the same person, on her at once. Propping himself between her legs, Balkor was at once able to caress and knead her breasts, delighting in her hardening nipples as he played them between the fingers of his upper hands, while at the same time running his lower ones slowly along her legs towards her center.

Her eyes closed and she made a mild grunt when he felt his soft hand graze slowly across her pussy, rubbing her gently before running his hand slowly lower, under her, and up through the crack of her ass.

Cherry's mind did a little bit of a whirl at the feeling of his hand there. She'd thought immediately about her ass when she'd noticed his double cocks. But she put any worries that might be creeping into her thinking to one side as she felt the Azurian shift, lowering himself down her body. She could see him grinning widely and was a little surprised to see that he was both looking her straight in the face with his upper eyes while his lower ones were fully focused on her pussy.

Her initial mild grunt turned to a fairly constant moan as Balkor brought his huge tongue to bear on her. Cherry was surprised at the speed and focus of his work and it appeared to her that Balkor was clearly no stranger to pleasing a human pussy. And she reveled in the feel of four hands working her body. With his upper arms, Balkor held her legs wide apart while the hands of his lower arms aided in his mouth's work on her pussy, variously pressing his fingers expertly inside her or alternatively playing with her clit when he penetrated her with his thick, heavy tongue. So Cherry wasn't too surprised that, within a relatively short space of time, he had her cumming on his face. She probably was a little surprised that he kept going, and going until she came so hard her whole body was tensing and quivering beneath him.

As he slowly withdrew himself from her and she felt him rise from the bed, Cherry wondered a little at him spending so much time pleasuring her, making her cum over and over with his mouth and his hands. She had thought Balkor the kind of man who took rather than gave, even the way he'd phrased their final agreement, that she would do whatever he asked. And so far, he hadn't asked anything.

But she knew that was about to change as she recovered her breathing and saw him standing triumphantly at the end of the bed, his twin cocks standing erect before him.

"Time for you to get more acquainted with Azurian physiology now I think Ms Rosso."

And while Cherry didn't care much for his satisfied grin, she still didn't hesitate to move towards him, her excitement and curiosity winning out.

She slid off the bed, moving to kneel before him on the soft, carpeted floor, taking some time to finally take in fully what she was presented with.

On closer inspection, both cocks seemed to her to be pretty much identical to each other, more or less of human-average length and girth. They were arranged one on top of the other, with a space of a couple of inches between them. Although their lengths were totally hard and smooth, much like the rest of the Azurian's body, they did end in a slightly bulbous head, much like a human cock, and it took a little experimentation with her mouth and hands to find out that the heads were just as sensitive to stimulation as that of a human cock. And she was able to confirm that he did indeed have four balls, although they turned out to be contained in two separate sacks of two that hung together beneath his lower cock.

Although Cherry had some experience with having access to more than one cock at the same time, like at Velasy's party on her last visit to Crem or her unforgettable venture to Matryll, it was nevertheless a keenly exciting experience to have two cocks, both attached to the same being, in her hands at the same time and she couldn't help looking up at Balkor and smiling eagerly.

After mutually agreeing they would be more comfortable back on the bed, Cherry soon found herself happily ensconced between the Azurian's legs, just as he had been between hers not long before, giggling as she pumped both cocks, one in each hand, simultaneously. She found it curious that it took a little concentration when she took his lower cock into her mouth the first time to be able to both suck one of his cocks and stroke the other with her hand at the same time.

She took his satisfied grunts as evidence that he appreciated her skill in any case and she alternately moved her mouth to one cock and then the other, stroking the one she wasn't sucking slowly but firmly.

And as she upped the pace of her assault on the Azurian's cocks she began to wonder about what would happen when he came. Did both cocks cum at the same time or was it one after the other? She had assumed that his two sets of balls meant one set for each cock so she was fairly certain that both cocks would ejaculate something.

As if sensing her curiosity, Balkor leaned up a little on his elbows to observe to her that the trick, long practiced though rarely mastered he noted, was to try to make both cocks cum together and, despite herself, Cherry took on the challenge, doing her best to ensure she gave both cocks equal attention with her mouth and her hands. So she was a little disappointed although not altogether surprised when she felt the Azurian's hips lurch slightly and his lower cock, at that time all the way inside her mouth, release a warm torrent of distinctly salty tasting cum.

Quickly, she felt the lower cock start to soften in her mouth, as she struggled to swallow his cum and she heard Balkor chuckle.

"Too bad, maybe next time," he said. Cherry smiled wryly at him as she took his still very hard upper cock back into her mouth, stroking hard and fast as she pumped him in and out until his second release erupted. Cherry gagged a little as she couldn't avoid laughing with his cock in her mouth when she tasted something completely unlike the load from his lower cock, this time an almost sickly sweet flavor, not all that dissimilar to Bo's cock.

"You're very good at that," the Azurian observed, climbing chirpily from the bed and Cherry couldn't help but blush a little, although she wasn't sure why. She was very good at that, and very happy to be. "Drink?" he asked, moving to a small bar along the wall of the office-cum-sex den.

"Sure."

"I take it Cherry that you weren't aware my species has two cocks?"

"Ah...no... although in retrospect, I guess I'm not that surprised. Does that mean that Azurian women have...?"

"Two pussies? Yes, indeed they do. And you will have noticed how the cum from each of my cocks is quite different, both are required for reproduction with females of my own species."

"I see..."

"It is a shame that so few other species have this biological design, although of course you humans have the next best thing."

Cherry noted the obvious glint in his eye and her thoughts turned to her ass once more. There was no mistaking what he was getting at and she knew their agreement pretty much precluded her saying no to him. But then, the more the thought about it, the less she felt like she would say no, even if given the opportunity.

She'd experimented a little with her ass, with toys mostly. During that year of sexual awakening with Phil it just hadn't come up, evidently not an area he was interested in exploring and the same was true of her time on E16 but she had continued to experiment herself and she knew it was something she wanted to explore more, she just wasn't sure that the current circumstances were what she'd had in mind. And the idea of having both his cocks inside her at the same time was initially as terrifying as it was intriguing. She was doing her best to hide her internal thoughts on the subject but Balkor must have noticed.

"Do not be concerned Cherry," he said, taking a long, slow gulp of green liquid from his glass, "as you may have intimated already, I am quite experienced with human woman. You will enjoy taking both, I promise you."

There was something about the way he said it that did little to ease Cherry's concern, but once again she didn't feel like she was in much of a position to object, although she absolutely did believe him when he said this wouldn't be his first time having both his cocks inside a human woman.

"So how... I mean... which..." What she was trying to ask was how would it work in practice, which position would be best. Off the top of her head, she could picture any number of ways that Balkor could position her in order to get both of his cocks inside her at the same time but she decided it was better to defer to his experience.

"Come," was all he said. And Cherry followed. He had her sit at the edge of the bed and proceeded to work his mouth on her pussy once more, handling her strongly and perhaps even a little roughly with his upper arms as he did so. He held her legs high in the air with them as, with his lower arms, he focused on her pussy until she felt him slowly and gently pull at the cheeks of her ass, his long, thick tongue ploughing a wet furrow through her crack right up to her sphincter.

She couldn't help a little yelp as she felt the soft wetness of his tongue touch her there the first time, dousing her with his saliva and pressing against her. And she yelped again once his tongue had returned to her pussy when she felt his finger rubbing along her crack and finally pressing against her ass. She willed herself to relax, understanding that the natural resistance her muscles were offering was not going to be helpful for what was to come next. His finger was slick with her juices and his saliva and he pressed it ever more firmly against her until, with a surprisingly pleasing lurch, it was inside her, as if inhaled somehow by her virgin asshole.