All Comments on 'Space Love'

by KalDarov

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A small point

The story was OK, but one word kept intruding.

'He lied' means 'he told a lie'; if he was lying down on something, the word to use is 'lay'. I probably shouldn't mention it, but it confused me at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

waiting for the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lol

Omg I loved the backwards OORAH

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Lay lie laid

Hens lay eggs.

I lie on the bed.

Past tense: I laid on the bed while the hens laid eggs.

Google it

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
wow

wonderful work, love the story has great potential.... glad you wrote it and I hope you return and write further chapters and expand... thanks

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Could turn out to be erotic horror

What are they doing to his head and body?

Fixing his memory of the IED? Programming him to change loyalties? Will they be changed into erotic monsters, e.g. soul stealers, incubus/succubus?

Why is he so tired? What act(s) will the resort require for them to recharge?

Perhaps they need him to sleep while healing procedures are performed so he's just pseudo-drugged up all the time. Maybe the procedures are actually related to the divergence in human stock and there's some genetic engineering going on.

Are they semen harvesting? Maybe ejaculating into a servant tires them out, and cumming when a servant isn't around gives strength? Circle jerks and gay sex opposed to hetero love?

How about life force mining? Fall in love with a resort servant, who draws off life force while healing PTSD. Perhaps the flow can be reversed by patron making the servant fall in true love with the patron against the servant's conditioning?

Maybe the resort needs them to suck life force from a third party, which the unit will be up against when R&R ends? They build up a super surplus and are forced into another R&R to be bled off? What happens when the unit is away from the pleasure planet too long?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKalDarov@KalDarov
28.03.2020 - Everyone be safe. The outbreak is scary. Lost my job :( Hope all of you are doing great, I wish you the best and I want you to relax and forget about the insanity of the outside. 10.04.2020. - How are you all? Are you keeping safe? Stay inside! I'm busy writin...