Space Truckin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Rachael lay on my back, I could feel her bullet nipples, her hair on my neck, her cock deep inside of me. Her mouth near my ear, her voice soft and filled with love. "Feels amazing, doesn't it. Now you know what I feel when you're in me. Just wait until I start fucking you proper. It just might feel even better than the Aslandians because it's bigger, mmm?" She rocked her hips and her cock moved inside of me, in and out of my ass and I moaned.

"I feel so full."

"Are you okay?" she asked, rocking her cock in and out of me a little.

"Yes. Fine. It just feels huge."

"It's a little smaller than yours. I've left you with some room to grow."

I croaked a noise that was halfway between a laugh and a moan.

Rachael put her arms under mine and gripped my shoulders. I tilted my hips back some to give her better access. "That's good, love. Your ass feels real good on my cock," she rasped into my ear. She used my shoulders for leverage and increased the length of her strokes. Rocking her hips, using about half of her cock. She moaned into my ear at the stimulation on her clit.

She pushed up from my back and pulled me to my knees and I loved her taking the lead. She gave me long, slow strokes. All the way in, almost all the way out. "I like it when you pop in and out of me, over and over. It's amazing, but we'll save that for later."

Rachael made sure there was enough lubrication for my comfort and picked up speed. I grunted and dropped my head. A little faster. I was shocked at how good it felt. No pain at all, just thick pleasure filling me then disappearing then back again. Rachael was fantastic. I pictured her behind me, fucking me. Pre-cum leaked from my tip.

Rachael slowed down some. Long, deep, slow strokes. She fucked me with long, deep, slow strokes and I moaned.

"You're enjoying this, I can tell. Maybe you'd like to try a real human cock sometime, love. I'll support you if you want to. We can find one at the next hub." Rachael stopped moving and pushed and pulled on my hips. She let go and I continued rocking back on her cock on my own. "That's a good boy. Fuck yourself on my cock." I moaned and rocked.

Rachael held my hips still and punched into me, slow out, fast and hard in and I grunted and moaned. "Are you imagining that it's not me behind you, but a real man with a real cock? A man holding your hips and fucking you with his real hot cock. I wouldn't mind if it pleases you. We can find him. I want you to be happy."

Rachael fucked me harder and I dropped my head and shoulders to the mattress and moaned in pleasure, the image of a man behind me flittered through my mind. I moaned and felt Rachael reach around, felt her swirl then scoop pre-cum off the sensitive head of my cock. My lips closed around her fingers and I tasted cum while she fucked me in the ass. "I'll help you find a cock if you decide that's what you want. Just to spice things up on these long trips."

Rachael slowed and pulled gently out, taking care not to hurt me. "On your back, love." I rolled to my back, lifted my rear and she slipped a pillow beneath me. My ass throbbed and it felt wonderful.

Rachael moved close, I watched her put her cock at my hole and I lifted my legs and closed my eyes as she began her entrance into me, amazed and delighted at the tingling nerves back there, then the push, the thick pressure, the release of muscles and the incredible fullness as her hips met mine.

Rachael pushed my legs back. Her hands were behind my knees, my legs splayed wide and pinned against the bed as she pressed down, down. She fucked me, getting hers. Hard fast and deep. I grunted and groaned. She ground against me, buried deep, withdrew and punched back in. I grunted with her thrusts, thrilled my beautiful Rachael was above me, the source of blissful sensations, taking me and making me hers. I saw her eyes glaze and she bit her lip and snapped her hips with her head thrown back and I watched her come.

I was hard. Rachael was still in me, our bodies flush. She lay on my chest, caressed my face. "Mmmm, that was nice. I'm going to make you come now."

Rachael put her arms under me and grabbed my shoulders. She rocked her hips back and forth, drawing her cock in and out of my ass, over those sensitive nerves at my opening and pressing against my prostate, bringing me ecstasy. My legs were high and wide and she moved her stomach over my cock and I moaned with pleasure as her slick skin moved against my foreskin.

Faster and faster, harder and harder, Rachael rode me and I finally shouted and hunched and grabbed her small ass and pulled it hard against me. Receding spasms and I finally dropped my quivering legs to the bed. I ran my hands up her back, held her head and kissed her. Rachael lay on me for a long time before easing out, leaving me empty and wanting.

Rachael stood up, took off the strapon and crawled back into my waiting arms. "That was incredible, Rachael. Definitely better than the Aslandians!"

"Glad you like."

"Where did you even get that rig? The last station?"

"Printer. I'll recycle it when we're done. Or maybe print a new model."

I laughed, she smiled and we drifted off to a contented sleep.

*****

We sat side by side in the command module. All business now. We checked screen after screen, alert for any gross anomaly in velocity, approach vectors and other stuff that if not on point could ruin a perfectly good day. Computers exchanged identification protocols and we were given docking instructions and we changed course accordingly.

We docked in our assigned bay and gave the station crew resupply orders and wandered around the station, hand in hand.

Rachael enjoyed teasing me about the scarcity of human males currently at the hub should I want to take her up on her offer. We had some fun back and forth on that and other matters and before long it was time to go.

Back on board we did spacer things, corporate things, then undocked, pulled away and we were off into the dark and on our way again, time on our hands doing routine things until we delivered the cargo and replacement crew to our destination space station.

We decided to hit the holodeck again where we water skied in the Mediterranean and ate at a cliffside café.

Later, we play strip billiards and Rachael won (I'm pretty sure she distracted me on purpose) and dragged me back to our sleeping quarters where we kissed, our tongues swirling and dancing, faster and more frantic. Rachael kept eye contact as she gently fell to her knees where she mouthed me and moaned. I looked down at my beautiful Rachael and ran my hands through her thick blond hair as she licked me. Rachael swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and took me in her mouth. She used her mouth and tongue and hands and lips to give me pleasure. She used her talent and skills and my hips churned and she was mewling and making wet noises as I came and my thrusts slowed.

I pulled Rachael up and kissed her, tasting the residue of cum in her mouth. She pushed me down on the bed saying, "There, now you're ready for a nice, long ride."

I smiled and Rachael straddled me. I cupped her tight ass and pulled her to my mouth. I looked up at her, felt a burst of love and licked her and smiled at tasting the new flavor. I nibbled and chewed her, loving that she was slick and hairless there. Rachael looked down at me and caressed my hair. I licked, nibbled and bit and Rachael grabbed my hair, pinched her nipples, rode my faced and shouted and came.

Rachael scooted back down my chest lifted up then down and I felt the heat as she impaled herself on me. She was still. She breathed deeply, a blissful smile on her beautiful face. She looked down at me smiling up at her, love in her eyes. My cock twitched in her and she began. She rotated her hips. I caressed her breasts, pinched her nipples and pulled them down toward me.

Our tongues met and clashed, our hands hungry for each other. Rachael pushed my arms above my head and whispered, "Be still, love. I won," and ground against me. She put her hands on my chest and rotated her hips, side to side, back and forth. She smiled at my moan. Rachael snapped her hips a certain way that made me cry out in pleasure. She clinched and released her muscles on me as she moved and smiled when I rasped, "God, that's good."

Rachael slowed down when she sensed I was close, speeding back up as my breathing slowed, was less desperate. Rachael kept me on the brink of orgasm for an impossibly long time before coming and then letting me come with a roar and an arch that lifted her knees off the bed.

When my breathing slowed, "Whew. I thought you won."

"I did. Edging you is fun for me, especially that way. I love the expectant look on your face, then the disappointment inside the pleasure. Does that make me bad?"

I smiled and said with a small hip thrust, "Yes, maybe you should be punished."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Oh! So now you're a comedian!"

She laughed and I softened and started to slip out. I felt a sudden hard contraction around me and said, "Whoa! What?" Rachael tried to pull off and I went up with her and said, "Waitwaitwait! I'm stuck. Something's wrong."

Rachael froze then settled back down on me. "I'm so sorry! Does it hurt?"

"No, no, I'm fine. Doesn't hurt, just clamped in tight."

"Shit! I hate this," she said. A tear escaped and found a path down her cheek.

"I know. It's rare. It's okay," I said, not wanting her to feel any worse.

Rachael sighed and gently lay down on my chest, giving me access.

"Only a moment," I said.

"Promise?"

"I hate being without you."

She nodded her head into my shoulder and choked back small sobs and said, "Do it."

I reached up, caressed her hair and slid my middle finger just under the hairline on back of her head. I found the small, barely noticeable indentation and pressed and released according to a specific instruction. Rachael's muscles went suddenly limp as though she had been injected with curare and I slipped out. Seconds later she came back online, her muscle tension returned and she nuzzled against me.

Rachael hugged me, took a deep breath and said, "In the morning, then."

"Yeah. Though I sort of liked it better when you did that stuff in the middle of the night."

"Except you kept waking up and looking for me."

A small smile, "Yeah. There's that."

"So, in the morning, then."

"Yeah."

"Won't take long, got the latest while we were docked at the hub and they keep current. Be done by the time you're through with rounds."

"I know," I said.

"Besides," she nudged me with an elbow, "who knows, there just might be some more update goodies for us to explore."

I smiled, "Yeah, there's that."

I hugged her tighter and said, "I love you, Rachael."

"I love you too," she said hugging me back.

She rolled off of me to lay at my side, my arm still around her, her head tucked into my shoulder, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. I listened to her soft breathing and thought how grateful I am that we're together and how it was always a jarring reminder when these malfunctions occurred - rapid alternate eyelid blinking, a hand flapping back and forth, garbled speech, usually things like that. Software glitches and hardware failures were very few and far between, thankfully, but still.

I fell asleep wishing it was tomorrow afternoon already even though I knew once the repair programs sorted things out we'd moved on, putting it quickly behind us so we could continue savoring the love between.

**********

Thanks for reading my story and I you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12