All Work and No Play – 01 Playtime

Story Info
Alice learns the hard way she isn’t the boss.
21.8k words
4.63
20.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this past month has been challenging. Management changes can be tough and I'm the first to admit, I'm not always the easiest person to work with," Susan laughs, as if she's made some hilarious joke.

Boy that's an understatement, I think to myself.

Jake and I chuckle politely.

"Seriously though, I just want to thank you once again for all the hard work and the extra hours you've both put into this project. There is no way we could have landed this account without your extraordinary effort, dedication and talent.

"And on a personal level, I really want to thank you for making me feel so welcome. You've both been so gracious and accommodating. Here's to the best team a gal could ever hope to have!" Susan is beaming and slurring her words slightly as she raises her glass and clinks it against Jake's and mine.

I'm beginning to wonder whether or not she's truly grateful or if she really just enjoys making toasts since she's already done this several times tonight. One thing's for certain, she's definitely feeling no pain as she takes another healthy sip of her Martini. It's kind of bizarre to see our normally straight laced, slightly uptight boss, so relaxed and happy. Then again I've never seen her drunk before tonight either.

Susan (not Sue, and definitely not Suzy, as she made perfectly clear when she first introduced herself to us) was hired by AD One Creations to head up our design department a little over a month ago. She's quite renowned in the industry so it was a pretty big deal for a smallish company like AD One to recruit her.

Not only did she bring with her, her expertise and drive, but also an impressive list of clients. Right away we got an opportunity to pitch to a heavy hitter and we just finished busting our asses wowing them with a killer presentation.

We wrapped up our meeting at 3:00 pm and received an unofficial call from the head of their advertising department (a close personal friend of Susan's) two hours later, letting her know that we were a lock to land their account. They were drafting a proposal at that very moment and would present it to AD One within the next day or two. Susan was so delighted she insisted we celebrate after dinner.

So here we are, "celebrating".

We've been at the bar for about forty-five minutes and Susan is three martinis deep, not to mention the two glasses of wine she had earlier with her meal. The funny thing is, before tonight I didn't even think our health obsessed leader even drank alcohol. Truth be told, despite spending the vast majority of my waking hours working closely with her this past month I know surprisingly little about my new boss.

"Okay ladies, please excuse me, nature calls," Jake says with a chuckle before draining the last of his third beer.

Jake and I met on the job and have been dating for a little over a year now. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've dated quite a few guys over the past few years but Jake is special. Not only is he handsome, but he's smart and very talented, and his wacky, offbeat, and occasionally inappropriate sense of humor matches mine perfectly. Oh, and did I mention that he is abso-fucking-lutly fantastic in bed?!

I study Susan's eyes as her martini tinted gaze follows Jake's butt from our table as he walks in the direction of the bar and the restroom. It's interesting how some expressions are so easy to read. The slight smirk of her lips does nothing to veil her lust and I can easily decipher all the nasty thoughts lurking just behind her eyes.

Still, I'm a little surprised when she leans towards me to share her thoughts.

"He sure is a cutie. You certainly are very lucky, Alice."

If she is trying to disguise the fact that not only does she think he's cute but also sexy as hell she's not doing a very good job of it.

Naughty, naughty, Susan. You shouldn't be checking out my boyfriend like that!

"Yes, yes I am," I agree with her as we watch Jake's sexy ass walk past the end of the bar and turn the far corner finally out of view.

The alcohol is really doing wonders to break through Susan's normal stone wall of professionalism or I'm sure she never would have made such a comment. I glance at her and catch a bit of drunken sway in her posture and I smile thoroughly amused, the way sober folk often find inebriated people funny.

I take a small sip of my margarita. I'm slowly nursing my second drink of the night. Personally, I never get drunk and I never lose control, at least not anymore. I learned my lesson years ago. Sure, I may have a couple of drinks now and again and may even allow myself to get buzzed, but I haven't actually been drunk since my wild days at university.

Focusing my attention back on Susan I see she is smiling but I sense a touch of melancholy behind it.

"How about you? You dating anyone right now, Susan," I ask nonchalantly even though I've been dying to know the answer for a while. It would be great to get a little dirt on my new boss. She's normally pretty tight-lipped about her private life so the only thing I've heard through office gossip is that she went through a messy divorce a few years back.

"Who me, no, no, I'm much too busy," she answers matter-of-factly, but I catch an undertone of regret. "I haven't had much of an opportunity since my divorce."

I take a moment to process the implications of what she just said. She's been single now for at least three years. Has she really been alone since then?

"Since your divorce?" I say, the surprise obvious in my voice. "But wasn't that years ago? You haven't dated anyone in all that time?"

Susan can be very controlling and a snarky bitch at times, but she is physically quite attractive and only in her mid forties. I have no doubt if she applied herself she could easily have a number of suitors.

I guess I'm feeling a little vindictive after having to put up with her shit for the past couple weeks so I softly snicker, "Man, I could never live without sex for that long." I say it as if I'm thinking out loud, but I definitely want her to hear it.

"I do miss that too," she says with a little laugh, "but I just focus my energy into my work." She does her best to say it with conviction but I get the feeling she is really just trying to convince herself that's true.

"Damn, I'd be climbing the walls after a month without sex and would't be able to focus on work at all!" I confide in her. "I don't know how you do it. What's your secret to a sex free life?" I laugh.

Susan giggles, "A good vibrator and access to the internet! Oh my God, TMI!" She bursts out laughing.

I'm shocked that she is being this open, and deep down there is a devilish part of me that's thrilled because I know she is going to feel pretty embarrassed in the morning. Who would have thought that my normally robotic slave driving boss is a prisoner to lust and desires just like the rest of us.

I need to know more. Perhaps I can coax her into spilling a few details.

"I have to admit, I love watching porn too," I lie.

I never watch porn and I actually think it's kind of gross, but I'm hoping if we "bond" she will confide a few more saucy secrets to me.

"Especially when I'm horny and Jake isn't around. What kind of porn do you like?"

Please alcohol, do your thing! Tell me something juicy, Susan!

Even in the dim lighting of the bar I can see her alcohol induced rosy cheeks blush an even deeper shade of crimson. "Oh I couldn't possibly say! It's too embarrassing. It wouldn't be appropriate," she responds, but I get the impression that she is dying to tell me, she just needs a little prodding.

"Oh come on, we're both adults. It's just us girls. Nothing wrong with a little porn as long as it doesn't involve kids or animals, right," I chuckle, playfully patting her arm.

"Oh God no! That's disgusting!" she says looking horrified.

She scans the room quickly, "Okay, as long as this stays just between us girls," she smiles wickedly. "Well, I guess my absolutely favorite thing to watch is fellatio, followed by threesomes, and I probably shouldn't admit this, I'm not gay or anything, but I also find large beautiful breasts very erotic!" she says giggling like a teenager.

"What do you like to watch?" She asks me with happy curiosity as she takes another sip of her drink.

What should I say? Should I be boring or say something outrageously kinky? Of course I already know that I'm going to try my best to fuck with her head. I'm so evil sometimes!

I chuckle, "You promise this stays just between us, right? You can't even tell Jake?"

She agrees eagerly.

Actually, I can't wait to tell Jake all about this. He's going to crack up!

"Okay. Well I really love huge hard cocks. Especially black dicks!" I tell her excitedly.

I've never even seen a black dick before, but I thought it would be extra raunchy to throw that in.

"I'm not gay either, but sometimes I like to get off on lesbian porn. Something about seeing two women together is so hot," I try my best to act embarrassed by my "little secret".

I continue, "And, I don't know about you but I love watching women receiving anal or girls fucking their boyfriends in the ass with a strap on."

That's fucking hilarious! I can't imagine Jake taking a dildo it in the ass. He won't even let me stick a finger in his butt.

It's so difficult not to burst out laughing.

Susan is so excited by my revelations that she is leaning in closer and closer, hanging on to my every word and really getting off on my debauchery.

"Do you like to watch any of those things?" I ask her coyly.

"Oh my God, yes! Alice, I had no idea you were so naughty!" she squeals with excitement.

One of my greatest gifts is that I have that innocent, "all American, girl next door" look. I've been told I look a lot like Sarah Michelle Gellar when she was my age, and it does wonders to mask my devious wild side.

I should probably stop right there but I'm having so much fun teasing her that I can't resist trying to come up with something that will really blow her mind. I try to recall any other depraved acts that I might have heard of.

Back in college I had a boyfriend who loved porn. I found it so annoying, and it was one of the many reasons why we broke up, ironically. But I remember this one time he insisted I watch some video of a woman that squirted when she came.

I was confused because to me it just looked like she peed on the guy that was fucking her. He said some people do like getting peed on but that's called a "golden shower". Supposedly this was actually cum from her orgasm squirting out, not pee. I didn't understand any of it at the time, and I'm still not sure if these are real things or not, but I decide to throw them out there.

"And, just between you and me, if I'm feeling really horny and kind of kinky I'll surf "golden showers" and female squirting porn," I say, beaming proudly.

Susan looks at me shocked, her mouth open.

Hahahaha! There it is! That's the look I was hoping for. Hilarious!

After a quick second though, she recovers and looks over her shoulder to make sure no one can overhear us, then leans in even closer and softly says, "I'll tell you a secret, my ex husband used to love it when I peed in his mouth, and I squirt when I come!"

Touche! Game, set, match! Susan drops the mic and walks off stage!

Now it's my turn to be dumbfounded. I stare at her speechless.

"Wow, I don't know about you but I'm sooo horny now," Susan confesses. "It's a good thing I packed my vibrator," She cracks up. "Don't leave home without it!"

Well, at least I can rub it in her face (sorta speak) that I have a man and she doesn't.

I laugh with her and joke, "Maybe I should just lend you Jake for the night!"

She laughs louder, "Yes please!"

Now we are both laughing really hard. "Oh I bet he'd like that more than you!" I add.

She tops me with, "I really doubt that!"

We are still laughing hysterically when Jake returns. "What's so funny? What'd I miss?" he says, looking so cute and innocent that I give him a kiss.

"Oh nothing, just "girl" talk."

Susan and I look at each other and a new round of laughter erupts. Jake watches us smiling patiently then says, "Well if this "boy" isn't wanted why don't I go get us another round."

"Oh my, no! I've had too much already. But I'd do anything for a glass of water," Susan says, giving him a sultry look.

Jake glances at me, his eyes saying, "What the fuck is happening?"

You horny bitch! I think to myself. Well the jokes on you, because you'll be in bed with your vibrator an hour from now, and I'll be in bed with Jake's big dick in me.

"I'd like one too, hon, thank you," I say to him with a reassuring wink and the slightest of nods.

Jake shrugs it off, "Okay, sure. Three waters coming right up." Then he's off again to fill our order.

"Excuse me, I need to use the loo," Susan says, attempting to stand but having to put one hand on the table and the other on my shoulder to prevent herself from tipping over. "Oh boy, I'm so sorry, I think I'm more tipsy than I realized."

Moving quickly I grab her elbow and stand as I slide my other arm around the small of her back to steady her. "No worries, I'll go with you," I say.

I can see Jake looking over at us from the bar. He nods to me asking if I need a hand. I shake my head letting him know I have things under control and not to worry. Arm in arm, Susan and I head to the ladies room.

.........

"Will you be okay?" I say to her as she opens the stall door.

"I'm fine. Thank you, Alice."

Stepping into the stall next to hers, I sit on the toilet. Even above the music the bar provides to help mask the normal sounds of toilet activities, I hear Susan moan slightly as she pees forcefully into the toilet water. "Oh God, what a relief!" she adds under her breath.

It makes me think of our earlier conversation and I can't avoid picturing Susan squatting over her husband's head and peeing into his mouth.

I don't get it. Why would anyone like that?

I push the thought away and try not to think about it.

Later, after having washed our hands and as we stand next to each other facing the restroom's mirror fixing our hair and freshening up our lipstick, I glance at her again but with a more discerning eye.

I hate to admit it but Susan has a great body, which is fair I guess since I know the work she puts into it. She may not talk about her private life but she proudly relates her diet and exercise regimes to anyone who will listen, so I'm very aware that she is meticulous about what she eats, works out religiously and plays tennis every chance she gets.

Thanks to all that physical exercise her shoulders are beautifully sculpted and convey an image of strength despite her slender frame, and her bust, which is probably around a 34C (Ha! Got you beat there bitch, I'm a 36DD) balances the curves of her upper and lower body perfectly.

My eyes glance quickly down her body scanning for flaws that I already know aren't there. Her waistline is flat and tight and her butt looks amazingly round and firm. Susan loves to wear skirts which makes sense since her legs are muscular and exquisitely chiseled and are arguably her most attractive feature. If that's not enough she's actually quite pretty, especially when she isn't hovering over you, barking out orders and micro managing everything you do.

I'm not gonna lie, if I wasn't smoking hot myself I'd be kinda jealous, I joke to myself.

What I am honestly jealous of is her wardrobe. Every piece of clothing she owns, especially her beautiful suits, are exquisitely tailored and meticulously crafted in places like Italy, France, and England, and are the perfect blend of professionalism and femininity, with just a hint of sexual allure.

It's obvious that after years of dealing with the "old boy's club" she's learned how to take full advantage of her looks, giving herself an edge whenever possible as she navigates the still male dominated world of commercial advertising. She really is the poster child for "dress to impress".

As for me, being 26, "artsy", and sadly poor as shit (God damn you student loans!), my own personal style tends to be a somewhat eclectic blend of China mass produced fast fashion and thrift store quirky gems. We may not have the same style or budget but I can definitely appreciate the sharp sophistication and quality of her clothing.

"You know Susan...I hope I'm not overstepping here, but you are obviously very attractive and successful. You could easily have a bunch of guys fighting over you. Have you ever thought of trying one of those internet dating sites? Everyone does it these days. Sure it's hit and miss, but it's easy and there's no shame in it," I explain.

She looks at me for a second before answering. "I know. I probably should. It's just that...well, I guess I'm just afraid of getting hurt again. My ex husband...he wasn't a very nice person. He...he was rather abusive actually. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to let myself be...vulnerable again."

Looking into her eyes I see past her powerful professional facade for the first time, catching a glimpse of her pain. I witness a damaged human being who has gone through some horrible ordeal and who is trying her best to be strong, doing what she can to rebuild her life.

Damn, I'm such an asshole!

I feel awful for teasing her earlier, especially now that I understand why she has been so emotionally distant. I may be a prankster but I'm not heartless and I definitely don't mean to be cruel. I genuinely feel bad for her.

"Ohhh, honey!" I say, and step over and give her a hug, wrapping my arms around her, running my hands up and down her back. She is wooden at first, stunned I guess by my show of affection, but after a second or two she softens and reciprocates.

I reached out to Susan instinctively out of empathy for her pain, but standing with this attractive woman in my arms unexpectedly triggers a distant memory. My mind races back to a Holiday party thrown by my sorority, Alpha Sigma Sigma, in my senior year.

I don't think I was ever as drunk, before or since, as I was that night. My memories of it are fragmented, blurred or lost, so looking back on it now is like looking down at the broken shards of a shattered vase and trying to reconstruct its shape with your mind; bits and pieces interspaced with blank patches held together with third hand accounts.

Some things remain clear though, like my sorority sister Emma convincing me to join her and a dozen other people in a game of spin the bottle mid way through the party. I know we ended up making out with several frat bros and even a few of our sorority sisters (although we didn't end up kissing each other).

The individual guys have long been forgotten but I do remember us "oohing and ahhing" as the bottle fated random couples to kiss, then cheering excitedly if they used their tongues or when two participants of the same sex were matched.

The next day, despite some wicked hangovers, we all laughed off what we did, chalking it up to alcohol, weed and hormones (and a bit of sexual exploration). Sure, In the sober light of day it was easy to shrug off most of the hazy, crazy, drunken shenanigans of the night before. Most, but not all. Especially not the one "incident" that I never, ever, talk about. Not then, and not now.

Most of that I do remember.

I'd known Emma since freshman year and although we were friends we didn't normally party together. Emma was very sweet and very cute, but I often found her to be a little too "goodie two shoes-ie" and a touch too religious for my taste. I can still hear her preaching celibacy until marriage, or quoting "The Good Book" to help prove some random point.