Space Wrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded yes in agreement, "I grew up with eight brothers and sisters in a sizable house. Even with our own rooms, growing up, it was hard to find a quiet place. I found my solace in the cab of a harvester combine. Long hours by yourself at the controls allowed me to find that inner peace. I knew from then on I would find the ultimate peace in space."

"With your chosen lifestyle, I guess the only drawback is your relation with your family, and friends."

"There is e-mail, and if or when I need to be with family, I am only a four or five jumps away."

Chree smiled and lowered her ears, "What about love and companionship?"

I smiled at Chree, "Ah, the hard part of the life I chose. So far, both have eluded me. I have not found the right women who will roam the galaxy with me, nor have I not found one that makes me want to stop. I guess that last part makes me sound terrible."

Chree shook her head no, "Not really Mark, most commercial pilots have that roaming gene if you will. Some are lucky to find their soulmate who has the roaming gene, others find the one that does not mind the traveling man. Then some just find lovers in different ports of call."

I looked over at Chree, Both of our salad plates were empty, I didn't recall when they arrived, nor eating mine. "And is that fair to the women? A love'em and leave'em man?"

Chree laughed, "Have you considered that maybe the lady wants that too? A friend who visits every once in a while, to satisfy her needs, even though she isn't looking for that full-time companion?"

I watched Desiree bring our dinners; she slipped them in front of us and picked up the salad plates. With a smile, she turned and left.

"I guess I never thought of it that way," I said.

Then I sneaked a look at Chree. She had the deep blushing move going again, ears down and looking at her food as she sliced her prime rib. I never noticed before, but most humans call Percherian's bunny people. I watched her take a bite. Chree did not have the two large front teeth like the bunnies I remembered back on earth, but teeth more like a human with molars, sharp fangs and incisors, a true omnivore. I caught her looking up at me. Her ears went flat again as she looked down.

I chuckled and smiled at her look. The meat was the most tender prime I have had in years. The mashed potatoes reminded me of mom's homemade, but it was the carrots and broccoli. I couldn't remember the last time I had fresh veggies. I noticed Chree had a double order of veggies and no potatoes. That and no bread. Human starch must not agree with Percherian's.

"I have to say this now, thank you for showing me this place. This is the finest food I have had in six months. You Chree have excellent taste."

Chree slightly blushed. "Thank you. I really love this place, just can't afford it every night."

"I wish I could get food like this every night on the Galveston..., better yet, no, I would have to spend every day in the gym."

"You have a gym on board?"

"Just four different resistance machines in bedroom two. I reduced the two bedrooms on a whole to give the Master suit a little more room, I now wish that I eliminated them and made the second bedroom slash gym bigger."

Chree had her eyes closed and was looking at it in her mind, while shaking her head no. "You can't there is a critical...,"

We both said, 'bulkhead' at the same time. We both laughed. "How big did they expand the Master suit?"

"Six feet. But I moved the bathroom from the one side so the main bulkhead is now the one bathroom wall. The master bath is larger and has full size fixtures. Even a full size shower."

"A shower! With hot and cold running water?"

I nodded my head yes, "I really hate those sonic scrubbers. I had them eliminate a storage compartment for a larger water tank and water recycle unit."

Chree nodded yes, "Hate the sonic scrubbers aboard the Briggs here, but they make you pay a premium for a regular shower. So I have only a sonic in my apartment. But every month I do a spa day, where I can get a full wash, brush and blow dry on my fur."

I noticed both of us finished our dinners, I looked into her blue on blue eyes, "So would a cheesy pick up line offering the use of a real shower work?"

Chree blushed, and then looked up, "does it come with the full guided tour?"

I smiled and looked around for Desiree and nodded at her. I didn't even flinch at the bill and add a twenty percent tip. As we were leaving, the maitre d' asked, "Do you need an escort home Chree?"

Chree smiled at "No Gus, I am perfectly safe with Captain Walker here. He is the Captain of the wrecker Galveston, who just brought in the Sri Lanka, all by himself."

Gus smiled, "Well have a good evening, Chree, Captain."

As we walked towards the nearest elevator, my tablet 'beeped' I looked down, it said I had a delivery. I showed Chree. "Oh?" then looked at her tablet. "You haven't registered your pass code with Miller?"

I was confused, "Here," she said, taking my hand in hers and pulled it over so she can type on my pad. "Your Five 'K' has a pass code system that allows automated deliveries from suppliers. Your ship's AI issues a temp code if you link your purchases through it."

Turning the tablet for me to see, "It is this setting here. From now on, every time you buy perishables or stuff for your ship while in port, it will issue a passcode to the vendor to load it into your receiving hold, where your onboard drones can load them in the appropriate places."

I laughed, "So I don't have to reload the food dispensers by hand anymore?"

Chree Laughed, "Oh Mark, don't tell me you did that!"

It was my turn to look down and blush. With a laughing Chree we got on the meg train heading clockwise. As we sat, Chree scooted next to me and pulled my left arm into her lap. She had me unlock the App for her. She started typing and changing certain settings. She was explaining what she was doing, like activating my AI to level four, full response and conversation mode.

But I wasn't really paying attention, because my left hand's fingers were on her right thigh. High enough to be considered inappropriate in public. I could feel the heat coming between her thighs.

I was glad my hand was in her lap, because if it was hers in mine, she would feel how excited I was to have my hand in hers. Chree was changing so many settings I got lost, but from her excited comments, I could tell she was having fun.

"Oh my gosh, you have full maintenance drones. Oh! Cleaning drones. Why don't you have them on full duties?"

I looked over. Sure enough, they were set on minimal default settings. I looked up at her with a grin, "Can I claim I have been too busy to sit down and read the manual?"

Chree laughed, "No, Really Mark, didn't the salesperson explain all of this to you?"

I did not have one, "When it was time to take delivery of the Galveston, Bill Miller flew me up in a jumper to dry dock and transferred command to me."

Chree looked at me, "You took delivery from the CEO himself?"

I looked at Chree, "He was the CEO?"

Chree tapped my tablet, then gave me a patronizing look, "Really Mark, you haven't even activated the gamma net on your tablet?"

"I am from a town called Back Water, Chree. That should give you a clue here."

Chree laughed and put her hand over mine. The simple gesture pushed it deep between her thighs. I think I felt her shutter when she did it; I know I did. She kept her left hand over mine and opened the connect tab and turned on the sub gamma net. She was typing in a password, when she leaned in closer and sniffed my right arm, and my tablet beeped, distracting me for a second. I looked down to see what she did.

"There you are now connected to the station's gamma net, you should get updates and emails a lot faster." She opened my email and typed in a quick test message to someone. As soon as she sent it, her tablet beeped.

She had a grin on her face, "Yup you're connected."

I chuckled at her little way of getting my email address. I wiggled my fingers, feeling her inner thighs and what I hoped was her most sensitive spot. From her reaction, I knew we were connected. Chree tapped on my tablet and brought up a picture of Bill Miller.

"Yup, that's him. Flew me up in a real fancy jumper, handed me the virtual keys and said enjoy."

Chree laughed, "That's William for ya."

In less than fifteen minutes, we were at our stop and got off. As we walked towards the power walkway Chree kept a firm grip on my hand. It was still warm from being pushed down between her thighs. On the walkway, Chree stood to the left and allowed the walkway to take us along. She preferred to stand where I always walked. The concourse below the docking level was still busy with people going and coming from the ships.

We took the elevator up and walked to two sixty-five. Chree let go of my hand and walked over to the window facing the nose of the Galveston, she just looked, when she turned towards me she had the biggest grin on her face.

"My gosh! She is impressive?"

I looked Chree up and down and smiled, "Yes, she is."

Chree batted at my arm, but her ears were down, "Take me inside please! I want to see what she looks like on the inside."

I said the same thing in my head as I palmed the ID plate on the door and allowed Chree to proceed me, The lights came on automatically. Then a soft female voice said welcome back Captain Walker and Chree Ticaozah of Miller Industries. I looked around and Chree laughed at me, "That is SARA."

I must have looked confused.

"Sara please introduce yourself to Captain Walker."

I am SARA you're Semi Automatous Recovery Assistant, I can perform most recovery and shipboard maintenance duties through voice commands. I also give details of recovery status and ship updates through vocal and or visual requests on demand.

I took a step back, for six months. I didn't know I had this feature available. Chree laughed, "Just wait Mark, once we finish hooking up your sub-gamma transceiver, we can turn on a load of features."

I looked at Chree as she stepped into the main room or salon as it was called. "It is bigger than I thought." Then she looked up, "SARA, please bring the box marked HSB-4900 to the main salon."

SARA responded, 'Drone sent.'

I looked at Chree, "So where do you want to start the tour?"

Chree did the blush thing again, but turned and looked into the cock-pit slash command center. "SARA close the command center view port."

I watched the hardened plates slide up over the two-inch view glass. I knew the Galveston had that feature, but I never found the switch. It allowed the Galveston to nose into a cloud of debris without taking damage to the view port. I threw up my arms and walked out. Chree walked by laughing, then walked into the main bedroom. I froze as she walked by, was her shirt unbuttoned!

I walked into the bedroom to see her sliding her pencil skirt over her wide hips. As she leaned over her white tail stuck straight up giving me a perfect view of her bubble butt. I didn't know Percherian's anatomy that well, but from what I could see, there was no physical difference down there. I walked in as she stood up. I circled my arms around her waist, running my fingers through her fur.

I leaned down and nuzzled her cheek, "I thought you wanted the grand tour."

Chree turned around, then reached up and started unbuttoning my vest, "I thought I would start here, with you and proceed from there." She slid my vest off, then started on my shirt as I ran my fingers through the fur of her back. When my hands got near her butt, just above her tail, she growled with pleasure. She ran her fingers across my chest and leaned in licking across my pectoral muscle.

"So smooth and tasty," she whispered.

Then forced her hands up, making me take mine off of her as she slid my shirt off. She dropped it on top of my vest, then reached down to unbuckle my pants. I looked down. The white fur covering her breasts hid her nipples and areola. She went down to her knees and undid my boots, then puled them off.

My socks were next. Then she stood licking her thin lips and undid the button on my pants. She pulled them down, looking at my cock. She smiled with her tongue sticking out slightly.

I reached down and pulled her up, then leaned down and scooped her legs at the first joint and picked her up. "Hey now!" she protested.

"Nope," I said, "You got to unwrap yours while I didn't, so I get first taste." I carried her over to the bed. "Hold on to my neck."

When she wrapped her arms around it, I touched my lips to hers as I reached down, one handed, and pulled the covers. I crawled on the bed and pulled again. Looking down, I laid my fluffy rabbit girl down and slid down to taste her lips again. As soon as I landed my lips on hers, she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

As our tongues wrestled, I let my hand wander down to feel her hips and thighs. So different, yet alluring. I rubbed my hand up her stomach and slowly encircled one of her breasts. Slowly leading my fingertips to touch her nipple. Chree moaned into my mouth and put her hand on top of mine, freezing it in place.

Her 'B' cup breasts were firmer than any human woman's I touched, a thin soft layer of buttery fat over a hard muscle. They almost had no give, but her nipple was soft with a firm core. Just playing with them elicited a loud moan from Chree. She raised her back and pushed down harder on my hand.

By the weight of action, I was almost smashing her breast into her body, I pinched her nipple a little harder and she broke our kissing to scream, "Yes!"

I saw her other nipple poking out above the fur on her right breast; I leaned down and took it in my mouth. I gently bit it at the same time I pinched her left. "Harder!" Chree screamed. She lifted her body into my hand and face. I clamped my lips and teeth on her right nipple and pinched her left with the same force. She wrapped both arms around my head and pulled my head down as hard as she could. I increased the pressure on my fingers and teeth.

Chree screamed my name at the top of her lungs, I felt a sweet liquid squirt onto my mouth from her right nipple at the same time something wet landed on my left hand. Chree went limp, flopping down on my bed, at the same time she released the pressure on my head. "Oh, my hell! I didn't know earth men knew how to give a Percherian woman a quidifol."

I leaned up and licked my left hand, the milky substance reminded me of sweetened condensed milk. "Quid-I-Fold?"

"Quidifol." Chree said, "It's ah..., a nipple orgasm. A woman who isn't lactating, and has a nipple, ahh squirt."

I smiled, looking up at her, and then she brushed her lips with mine. I grinned saying, "That's not all earth men are famous for."

I kissed her one more time and started kissing her fur down her neck and worked my way between her breasts, knowing her nipple would be super sensitive for the next ten minutes or so. I scooted myself down as I kissed my way down her stomach. I buried my nose in her thigh crease and kissed my way down.

"Oh, my gosh, Mark! You are not going to go there!"

I crawled over her leg and saw a hint of light pink through her white fur and kissed my way over it. I wasn't sure what to expect, but my first kiss and lick had Chree trying to push me off of her.

"Oh, Mark Please no! Percherian women can't take direct! Ah! Oh my gosh, your tongue its, it, is smooth!"

I pushed her legs up and pushed my shoulders against the back of her thighs. It kept the rest of her legs from pushing me off. Chree had a unique flavor, still a sour sweet thing. Her labia lips were thinner than a few human girls I had played with in school. I leaned down and gave Chree a lick across her outer labia lips.

I got an AH! in response, there was something before that but I wasn't listening again. I Slowly started teasing her labia and worming my tongue inside her vagina. To my complete surprise, there were two hard nubs or clitoris surrounding her vagina. One like a human woman and one at the bottom. I gave each one a lick, eliciting a scream from Chree.

Then I attacked her vagina and labia with an equal passion. Even her insides were ribbed and felt thick. Chree moaned and squealed as I painted her insides with my tongue. I was touching everything I could with my tongue. Different from a human, but yet familiar. I kept her going for ten minutes, getting her to orgasm at least twice before I circled one leg with my arm and slowly fed my other under me as I lapped up her nectar.

Her thick thighs kept me from hearing her scream when my fingers contacted her lower clitoris at the same time my tongue hit her upper. I could hold her down for almost a minute before she broke my grip and rolled away.

"Mark Walker! Oh, my gosh!"

Chree's hair braid had come undone and her hair was down in front and back of her long ears. Some of it was sweat matted to her face, She was breathing like she just finished a marathon. She was on her hands and knees facing me, her cute fluffy tail was sticking straight up. I wiped my chin and got up on my knees. I smiled at her.

I leaned over and took her hands in mine. I pulled her close to kiss her. "That was, was incredible, Mark!" She whispered into my lips. "But a little slower next time, I almost passed out." She grinned, "I read that earth men liked to do it, just never dreamed I would experience it."

I kissed her again, "So how is the tour so far beautiful?"

Chree laughed as I crawled my way behind her. "Chree stood up on her knees and I circled my arms just under her breasts. "Mark Please give me a moment's rest."

I rubbed my nose in her hair no. "Nope." And ran my hands over her breasts, pinching both nipples.

"Ahhh your going to ruin me for any other man...!"

I ran my hands down her chest, over her hips, and started up her spine, then back down to the base of her tail. As I worked them down, my fingers dug into her fur there. She moaned and bent over onto her hands.

I scratched deep into her fur, "That my dear Chree Ticaozah is the idea."

I moved up between her legs and rubbed myself against her opening. Chree moaned. I touched my hard-on to her opening and pushed a little. She was wet from my tongue lashing and I slipped past her labia's lips. Her moans turned into a long 'Ah'. As I slowly pushed my way in.

Chree was tight, but I kept up a slow, constant pressure as I held onto one of her extra wide hips. I looked down and nearly lost it seeing her extra wide hips, butt and white fluffy tail. Every time she moved, I stopped, not wanting to hurt her.

But when she started pushing back against me, I pushed back. I slowly sank into her light pink vagina. It amazed me when my hips hit her bubble butt. Her vagina had a death grip on my cock. I slightly pulled myself away from her, then pulled her back. Chree froze and screamed.

"Maaark!"

I held still as she rode out her orgasm. I felt her vagina's muscles contract up and down my cock. When her breathing slowed down, she turned and nodded at me. I started out slow again, enjoying the feeling of her tight vagina. Slowly we worked ourselves into a rhythm. But only after a few minutes I had to stop as Chree screamed out another orgasm.

Mother Nature was cruel to Percherian women, giving them two clitoris, that meant double the sensory overload. I ran my fingers along her spine, just above her fluffy tail. She moaned in pleasure from both. Chree turned and looked at me, "Please Mark, don't stop, this pace is going to kill me. Whatever I say, or do, please don't stop Mark."

Chree reached her tipping point. Percherian women were delicate in that way. I slid my hands to her hips, digging my fingers into her fur. I started off slow again but sped up as soon as her body responded to mine, for a sweet bashful girl, she had a good grasp of human curse words, in less than two minutes I had my little bunny girl screaming and cussing like a sailor. I didn't stop as she screamed my name at the top of her lungs in a mighty orgasm.