Space Wrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and kissed her back, laughing, then pulled her towards the side service way.

Chree walked up to the first drone and ran her hand across it. She turned to me, "They are impressive. D875 drones. Twice as powerful as the 850's with four wavelength vision. You did go top of the line."

She typed in a few commands and opened the service shell. The wiring and power motors fit like a jigsaw puzzle. Chree closed the chassis and then looked into the maintenance bay. She saw the mag clamp on the table and looked at the welds. "Did our maintenance drone do this?"

I looked at her, "What Maintenance drone?"

Chree laughed, "SARA is Cellular transceiver on line?"

'Yes, Chree Ticaozah.'

"SARA, current location of equipment maintenance drone?"

'In maintenance locker one. Waiting to be activated.'

Chree looked at me with a stare. Then she turned and walked over to some locker that had a tag on the door, I never opened it. When I casually looked at the tag, it had the high voltage symbol on it. Chree twisted the tag off and opened the door. A five foot wheeled drone stood clamped into position. She swung the door open, then locked it in the open position. She pulled the pin on the clamp and retracted it. She put the pin in a little slot on the side and stood back.

"SARA, activate equipment maintenance drone and have it analyze the mag clamp on the worktable." The drone lit up, it clicked and made a few whirling sounds. Then rolled off its charging bed and rolled over to the mag clamp. It circled the table, scanning the clamp on all sides.

'Equipment maintenance drone reports Mag clamp eighty seven structural integrity down twelve point two percent. Recommend complete disassembly and re-welding of internal frame.'

"SARA, please proceed with repairs."

I backed up as the Drone started to disassemble the mag clamp. Chree looked at me and laughed, then took my hand as we walked the lower hanger bay from one side of the ship to the other. She stopped at several lockers or doors, looking in, she explained what they were for. I kept lagging to watch her hips sway as she walked. Just seeing her naked furry butt was having just enough effect on me that I was hard by the time we reached the other side. Chree looked down and noticed it. She smiled.

At the far side was a row of eight drones that were bigger and more massively armored. Each leg was big around as I was. They were almost twenty feet long and fifteen high. These massive, "Cutter Drones" were designed to cut and tear wreckage apart. They carried high-powered Iridium laser cutting heads. Given time, these drones could bore their way into any ship, including a battleship. Chree ran her hands across the first one's armor. Her ears stood straight up and quivered a little as she stroked it. Her fluffy tail was held high and close to her body, giving me a full view of her spread ass and sex.

I smiled, looking down at her in this position. She truly was a wrecker slut. She leaned over and laid her cheek against the cutter drone's armor plating. Her ass was sticking up in the air, and her tail held in tight against her body. I did not have to be a Pecherian to know what she wanted.

I untied the string on my fleece pants and walked out of them. I was already hard watching her bubble ass as she was walking over to it. I stepped up behind her and rubbed my cock between her furry ass cheeks.

Chree moaned, "Take me. Make it rough. Pound my little bunny pussy. Do not stop whatever I say. Rape me, Mark. Please!"

Damn! I thought. She really did have a wrecker kink going. I put one hand on her back and put some weight onto her as I guided my cock with the other to her light pink slit. I leaned over and whispered, "Ok, my bunny girl, we can do the easy way or the hard way. Take it and it will be easy, fight me and it's going to be rough!"

Chree wiggled as if she was trying to fight me off, "Please no! Do not hurt me, please!"

I put more weight onto my hand and smacked her ass with the other. "Keep it up and I am going to leave you in bruises bitch."

Chree screamed when I hit her ass and then fought me a little more. I smacked her ass one more time. "SARA, extend the arms on cutter drone eight." The drone's front lit up and the two massive three-link arms extended straight out. They were a good two-foot diameter, and at the end was a three-finger claw, each claw the size of my leg.

"SARA extend the right craw."

Its massive claw was about a four foot in diameter, opened up. I touched the hardened stainless steel arm; it felt cold and lifeless.

"SARA, allow manual manipulation of drones' right arm."

I swung the arm around and placed the open claw over Chree's back. I twisted the claw and put two of its fingers over her shoulders. Then curled them on her shoulders.

"Oh God, no!" Chree screamed.

"Shut up bitch, I told you not to fight me."

I put the last finger around her waist and its thumb opposite side. I pushed the arm down, "SARA, have drone eight hold its right arm in this position."

I released Chree. She tried to move, but she could not escape the drone's grasp. I had SARA release the left arm and fed it under Chree 's legs and used the fingers to spread them further apart. When the cold steel touched Chree's inner thighs, she screamed. She thrashed around, trying to escape. I froze the left arm into position. She was pinned against the cutting drone with her legs now spread wide. I was kneeling between her legs, looking right at her light pink pussy. She was very wet and the white fur looked damp from her emissions.

I knew all she had to say was SARA release the hold on eights arms and she would be free. I leaned in and licked her from cunt to ass and a little beyond to the base of her tail. Chree screamed as her body froze, I thought she was waiting for another lick but a fresh wave of her liquid dripped from her pretty vagina. My bunny girl just came with one lick. I leaned in and licked her again from bottom to top.

"No!" Chree screamed, "Don't touch me there! Please stop I will submit."

I was confused, then I saw her flexing her butt. I licked her thin labia lips, paying special attention to her dual clitoris. She thrashed around begging me to stop, Then I licked upwards, across her light pink star.

Chree screamed at the top of her lungs, "NoOOO!"

I let my tongue linger and play, touching her anus. Chree screamed and thrashed, begging me not to touch her there. MY little bunny girl had an anal fetish. She was so small there; I didn't think she could take me there. I kept licking her anus and stuck two fingers into her dripping pussy. Both rubbing her clitoris as I slid them in and out. Chree froze up again as another wave of her juices gushed from her.

Chree thrashed about, but she wasn't strong enough to move either arm. Don't think anyone is strong enough. "Please, Sir I will do anything, just stop. No more please, I will be good. Don't take me there, you're too big!"

My bunny girl wanted me to take her there, I have been curious to go there, but I thought I would never get a chance, let alone with a bunny girl. I stood and smacked her ass hard. "CRACK" The echo in the hanger bay made it sound harder than I hit her.

"Shut up bitch, You will take me when and where I want to."

I lined myself up and sunk myself into her wet vagina in one thrust. Chree screamed and thrashed about with furor.

"NO! Stop Don't hurt me!

I grabbed both hips, pulling myself out and slammed into her, pushing her hard against the cutting drone. I wasn't worried of knocking it off its base, neither one of us could possibly move its weight, and it was firmly clamped down on its base. Chree clawed at the drone's side, even pulling on one of its huge fingers, trying to escape. I hammered myself into her bubble ass hard enough to have the slaps echo off the hanger bay walls.

Chree was screaming and pleading for me to stop. That is when I wetted a finger and rimmed her tiny star. Chree screamed.

"NO!"

I kept up playing with her anus as I fucker her hard, that is when I noticed every time my finger was lined up she pushed against my finger. I allowed her to push it in. She was hot inside of her rectum. And slightly slick. I sawed my finger against the stroking of my cock. Chree was screaming profanities and begging me to stop.

That's when she came again, I pulled myself out and let her juices dribble onto my hard on. I lifted my cock and rubbed it around her little pink star and my bunny girl screamed and thrashed around more "GOD NO! Please Sir not there! ANYTHING BUT THERE!"

I pushed just a little and to my surprise, her little pucker opening, spread wide open with very little resistance. I pushed a little more and watched her anus open to me as the head of my cock slipped in. Chree screamed, "MY FUCKING GOD NOOOOOoo!" STOP, Please stop. I cannot take you there. Anything to please I will do anything you ask, just stOOOOP!

I slid my cock in a little deeper and I started meeting some muscle resistance.

"AHHHHH NO!"

I swung my left hand and hit her ass. "SMACK!"

Chree screamed, and I pushed myself a little deeper into her back hole.

"Stop your screaming bunny girl and take this human's cock up your fine bubble ass. You know you like it, bitch."

Chree sobbed as I bottomed out in her backside. I felt her fluffy tail against my stomach.

"God, you're a tight bitch, but we will open you up for the crew."

"OH gods, no! Please anything but that!"

With a firm hold on her wide hips, I dug my fingers into her soft fur. I pumped myself in and out of her tight hole. She fought, trying to escape. I could see her tiny breasts squished under her move up and down the cutter hull to my thrusts. Chree whimpered and moaned as I savaged her back hole.

"Please stop! You hurting me ow! Stop please Sir anything! OW!"

I was about to stop thinking I was really hurting her when she screamed.

"Anything, I will service your crew as a fuck bunny. Stop, please your hurting me!"

I smacked her ass again as I took her behind. I tried to reach around to finger her pussy, but with her legs attached to her body on the sides instead of her front like human girls I couldn't reach, As I was struggling to reach her clitoris, my body betrayed me and my orgasm hit. I filled her intestines with my seed.

"Feel that bitch, I am Cumming in your ass!"

Chree was simpering at this point, "You violated my ass."

I pulled out as another stream of ejaculate flew up over her ass; it landed on her tail and back.

"God no, not on my fur!"

I reached down and pinched her rear clitoris, "Shut up bitch, that is all your fur is useful for." Then rubbed my cock all over her furry ass, cleaning it.

Chree froze up while I did that and orgasmed "AHHHHHhhhh!"

I felt her orgasm eject her juices against my legs and hand as her little body rocked to three massive orgasm waves. Then she literally passed out me. I leaned down to grab her but the cutters drones' claw was in my way and was holding her tight.

I had SARA release the left claw to manual manipulation and moved it out of the way; I picked up my fleece pants, wrapping them around Chree's back side and had SARA release the right arm to manual. I lifted it up and caught Chree in my arms. I scooped her up in my arms and carried her upstairs. Chree woke in my arms as we sat on the shower floor. She took one look at me and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"My god Mark, that was fucking awesome."

I rubbed her stomach fur, "I thought I really hurt you there."

Chree laughed, "As you just found out, we Percherians are naturally lubed back there, and I have been training myself back there, for just an off chance of finding the right guy who would go there for me."

I smiled, I had always had a fantasy for going there with a woman. Anal curious, I guess, but more with a woman with a large bubble butt, my ideal woman shape. Chree was more than that apple bottom girl of my dreams. She had those features but doubled with her legs connected at the sides of her hips instead of the front like human girls. That gave her a wider and bigger bubble butt that would get me hard just looking at.

Chree broke my fantasy thoughts by asking, "But why the shower Mark?"

I laughed, looking down at her, "Umm, I guess to clean your fur of my cum."

I felt Chree wiggle her tail between my legs, then frowned. "I would have liked having some of your dried cum sticking to my fur. Would have made me feel nasty, like your real fuck bunny slut."

My semi hard cock jumped a little at that thought. Chree laughed when she felt it tapped her back side several times. She grinned at me and pulled me down for a kiss. "I think I found the right lover who has the right kink for me and yet is still a gentleman."

I gave Chree a goofy smile, "Maybe, but I still had to clean the grease off your back from the cutter drone's claw."

"Packer grease!" Chreeyelled, then she tried to sit up and look at her back, "You got packer grease all over my fur? Did you get it out?"

"Relax, Chree, I got it all off. You're nice and white back there."

Chree laughed, "It better be flyboy. My white winter fur is my signature sales fur. I get a lot of sales showing off my white fur."

"So you show off your perfect body to every potential wrecker pilot? And here I thought I was special."

Chree put her hand up to my face, "You are special, Mark. You are my first human lover I ever had, and my first in a very long time. It's has been a long four year dry spell."

Chree blushed, laying her ears back. "There is something special about you. I don't know what it is, your looks or the way you smell. But when I got close to you in my store, something told me I had to have you. I usually don't have sex with my customers."

I smiled, "It's my ship. You're more interested in SARA than me."

Chree laughed, "Nope flyboy, it is you and that wonderful thing between your legs."

Chree slowly stood up, and I followed her. She touched the control panel to turn off the water and touched one next to the door. A line of air nozzles popped out and shot a line of warm air. "You first flyboy, my fur can hold a lot of water."

I looked at them, not sure. Chree laughed, "Don't tell me you didn't know about the air dryer?"

I shook my head no.

"Oh Mark!"

We spent the day walking around. Chree pointed out every feature on my ship that I did and did not know about. When SARA updated herself Chree showed me all the new and old features I missed turning on or knowing about. There was so much more I did not know about my ship than I could imagine. We spent the day and evening between making love, going over all the things I should have known about. With SARA activated, doing a recovery should be less stressful. That night I got to lick just about every part of Chree's body that I ever wanted too. She licked places on me that never been licked before, and I rather like this grooming thing.

Chree's alarm woke us in the morning. We made love one last time in the shower. The kiss goodbye at the airlock was the hardest kiss I ever gave. Chree had to close the door, because I could not muster the courage too. SARA sent the message to flight control, requesting permission to undock. I ran to the command center as the engines spooled up. I could see Chree standing watching me depart. I touched the enter button on the keyboard to back out. I waved as the Galveston reversed out. Just before I lost view of the window I looked, Chree still stood there waving goodbye.