Space Wrecker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dripping from her little pink slit. Her orgasms soaking her fur and legs, each time I slammed myself into her wet vagina it squished. Chree was breathing hard and pleading for me to stop, but I was getting close.

"Oh fuck! Not again , fuck! FUCK! Aaahhh FUCK!"

Chree screamed, and I felt a fresh wave of her ejaculations as her vagina clench up again, wanting me to stop. It was too much for me as my orgasm hit. I reached up Chree's body and picked her up, squeezing her to my chest as I filled my lover with my seed. I held Chree loosely, with one arm between her tiny breasts. The other was around her narrow waist, rubbing her stomach as I shot several loads of my seed deep into her.

Chree's body flinched and shook as waves of her orgasms passed through her tiny frame. I rubbed her stomach feeling her taught six pack muscles; I found another set. My bunny girl had an eight pack! I ran my hands up and cupped her small breasts. Her nipples were poking out of her fur and I started rubbing them.

"Your hands are so smooth," she moaned.

I crawled around to the front of her, I was going to attack her nipples again. When she surprised me by pushing me over onto my back. She slipped her leg over my waist and rocked her hips looking for my cock. She lowered herself back onto me with a smile. "So the stories are true, you humans can go for multiple rounds."

"It's your sheer beauty that keeps me hard, Chree."

Chree blushed. God, I wanted to take hold of those ears and rub them. I sat up, circling her waist with my arms, and licked the fur between her breasts. It had a wild, gamey flavor, and she moaned, "Groom me with your smooth tongue."

I didn't know exactly what grooming was, but just licking her fur sent her moaning as she slowly started rocking her wide hips without moving her upper body. Her ribbed vagina was doing things to my cock that no human woman could compete with. I was ready to fill her again; I had to closed my eyes and concentrated on licking her fur where I could reach.

I had both hands around her waist; I was digging my fingers into the fur just above her tail. This sent Chree into orbit as I groomed her white fluffy furry chest. Her moans turned into cuss words and soon with a little more rocking into an orgasm. I started rocking my hips counterpoint to hers. She shook her head no and with her massive thighs she started lifting herself up and down on my cock.

I had done the cowgirl position before but I had to lift my hips helping my partner. With Chree and her massive thighs, she did all the work and admonished me for even trying to help. She closed her eyes and grabbed her breast, rubbing them and pinching her nipples harshly. I tried to put my hands to them and she slapped mine down. She put them back on her waist, moaning, "Scratch just above my tail like you were, and don't stop."

As soon as I started scratching she started moaning, "yes, oh my god yes!" She redoubled her speed with her legs and her moaning turned into cussing. I felt a fresh wave of her emissions flood my lap. She did not stop working herself up and down, but found the strength to speed up. I had to close my eyes from the sight, trying to hold myself off. When she moaned, I opened my eyes to see and feel her nipples squirt a little whitish liquid onto my chest and I lost my fight and came.

Chree didn't slow down and violently slamming herself down on my hips. My over sensitized cocks nerves were hurting, and I squirmed from the feedback. That seemed to do the trick for her and she screamed so loud I thought everyone in the space station would hear it. Chree froze up on my lap, then slowly laid down on top of me. Breathing deep and shaking, her body must of went through several mini orgasms.

We stayed like that for ten minutes when I noticed that my bunny girl was limp in my arms. I laid her down one armed; I held her tight to me with the other. Then carefully I crawled to her side to lay next to her. I pulled the sheets up and snuggled next to her.

I woke several times during the night as Chree moved around to lie on her other side, then scoot back over to snuggle. Her fluffy tail tickling my manhood into waking up. Every time she did, I wanted to wake her up and take her again, but I knew she needed rest to recover from our lovemaking session. I learned that night Percherian's didn't sleep on their backs; it was their sides or stomachs to not crush their tails. Her body heat and fluffy fur soon lulled me back into a fitful sleep.

I woke sometime in the morning to an empty bed. My hands sought Chree, but her spot was cold. I sat up, looking around. I mumble what time is it?

That is when SARA's soft voice said, 'Station time is seven thirty-eight am.'

I nearly screamed, her voice scaring me. I would have to get used to her responding to me talking to myself. I got up and went to the bathroom. The lights came on in the bedroom and bathroom. I had to shut my eyes from the brightness. "Eww lights are too bright"

The lights immediately went to half power. I mumbled, "Thank you."

'You're welcome, Captain Walker.'

I noticed that my clothes in the bedroom were missing; the cleaning drones must have picked them up. I also noticed the gav plates felt weaker, Chree must have lowered the power. The bathroom was still hot and steamy. Chree must have taken a long, hot shower. I noticed a second towel on the drying hook. As I stepped into the shower and water came on to the right temperature. I did not have to touch the touchpad. I could get used to SARA very quickly in my life.

I shaved and brushed my teeth; I decided to go casual and put on some fleece pants, tee shirt and slippers. I had heard Chree talking to someone as I got dressed. I did not know if we had company. I walked out to see my bunny girl on her hands and knees with her head and shoulders stuck in an opened access panel next to the opened communications panel.

She had my x-ray transceiver tore out and the new sub gamma one next to it. It was a taller unit. What puzzled me was my cellular unit was also out. With it out, I couldn't communicate with the onboard drones. She had the whole communications rack tore apart, giving her access to the cabling behind it. She had several wire harnesses strewn all around the salon floor. But what really caught my attention was my bunny girl wearing an old tee shirt of mine and nothing else.

Her white furred bubble butt on full display and her pink little pussy winking to me from between her thigh gap. She had her ears laid back as she talked to herself, and her fluffy tail danced left and right as she worked. I was instantly hard.

I creeped up and was going to give her wonderful backside a wet kiss, until I got close and she said, "Don't even think of it Mark, I have a live power cable in my hands."

"How in the heck did you know?"

"Percherians have excellent hearing Captain, with our big ole ears, you should have guessed that. Now go make us some scrambled eggs and bacon. No potatoes for me, thank you. I just about have this finished. Had to order a couple of power extensions and com extensions. Our wonderful technicians did not leave any slack in either power lines and coaxial cables. I have already written to the company and informed them of their mistake. I got them worried because they think you are doing the install and running into all these problems." Chree laughed, "Frigging morons. Plug and play my ass!"

I smiled, and looked down at her ass, "But it is such a fine-looking ass from where I am standing. I want to plug in and play."

"Mark!" Chree admonished me, "Don't start, I wanted to finish getting the gamma transceiver installed before we play! We need to download some critical updates before turning your system on again. Now make me some breakfast, I am hangry.

I laughed and went to the galley, and typed in two eggs and bacon plates, one with hash browns and toast for myself. I also got myself a coffee and went back to see if I could help. Chree was now standing in the communications bay rebuilding the coms rack. She had her ears laid back, my old shirt just reached the top of her tail and covered the tops of her extra wide hips. Her furry bubble butt sticking out was just begging for a kiss, she was wiggling her tail left and right as she worked. The sight of her was driving me insane.

I walked behind her to take a look in. She had several pieces of wire in her mouth as she used a powered screwdriver to screw in the rails. I could see the fine whiskers on the side of her face twitch above them. She was every pilot's wet dream standing there dressed as she was working on my ship. She was humming some tune, half dancing to it, her tail dancing, or wiggling counterpoint to it. I ran my fingers into her fur along her hip, saying, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Neeew. Amm ghoot it." She reached up and took the wires out of her mouth. "Not really, it's a one-person job at the moment. As soon as I get the rails screwed back in you can help by lifting the transceivers in for me."

I watched Chree work on installing the rails, her cute butt dancing all the way through the job. I lifted the new sub gamma radio in place when she asked me too and slid it half in as she attached the plugs and coaxial cable.

"SARA set a restore point, named Chree A1, please"

'Restore Chree A1, set.'

Chree turned on the sub Gamma transceiver. It booted up and all the lights turned green. Chree looked up saying, "SARA, run sub gamma transceiver boot up, then run a coms check to earth, then log into Miller industries server 101.

'Running sub gamma transceiver boot up..., Boot up successful, connecting to earth repeater, authorization accepted, connecting to Miller industries server 101..., connected. System is queuing for software versions. Restore point Miller AA1 set, updating system and nearby tablets. Please wait.'

Chree laid down on her back and scooted herself in, head first, into the coms rack. Looking up at me, she smiled, "Can you install cellular transceiver for me?"

I went over and struggled to lift the heavy unit, then slid it into the rack.

"Hold it right there as I...,"

I felt her pushing several plugs into it, then heard the little snaps as they locked in. With its cables in place, I slid it the rest of the way in hearing it lock into place when she told me too. Chree slid herself out under me, stopping to look up. She reached up and palmed my manhood, "Ewe furry!"

I smiled at her, "Keep that up and breakfast is going to be cold."

She leaned up and kissed my raging erection, "Eat then we can play!"

We sat in the galley eating, Chree had a green tea with her breakfast as I swilled coffee, She even had the nerve to steal a strip of bacon off my plate I was saving for my last bite!

"Oh! That's it, Chree. To steal the last strip of a man's bacon!" I stood and reached for her, but she was faster, I chased her out of the galley and into the bedroom where I cornered her. She swallowed the last bite and laughed. I scooped her up and walked her to the bed. I gently threw her on the bed and whipped off my shirt. My slippers and fleece pants went flying, and I tried to jump on her to hold her down. We wrestled a bit, and I allowed her to get on top of me.

She stopped me with a deep kiss and a lot of tongue. She licked my chest then leaned up taking her shirt off. God she was beautiful, I reached to cup her furry breasts.

"Nope, my turn this morning." She took my hands off her breasts, then leaned over and put them above my head. "Stay." Then kissed me deeply. After leaving me breathless, she licked my cheek and worked her way towards my ear. Her light pink tongue danced all over my ear, I never knew how erogenous my ears were. Chree didn't leave one spot dry. She must have known that I loved it by my trying to buck her off. Oh god, that was new, and I liked it.

She started licking me down my neck, even stopping to nibble on me, it was so erotic as her ears rubbed my sensitive skin after her licking. It was then she crawled down further; she rubbed my cock between her legs as she crawled over it, I almost lost it. I could feel her wetness she left as she crawled further down my legs. That is when the tips of her ears rubbed my nipples. I moaned as she rubbed them over and over. I was willing to sign over the Galveston at that point.

She saved me from having to find a lawer, as she started downwards again. She licked my cock from base to tip. Chree's tongue was like a cat, slightly barbed in the opposite direction. The lick made me twitch. Chree smacked my stomach,

"Don't move, Chree wants her morning cream, and this is something we cannot do with our men. It takes hours for them to recover, and I read, human men can come multiple times. And you, my dear Captain Walker, proved it last night, so...,"

I was about to say something, but she licked me again. "Yum, salty and a bit tangy. Yummy. You, Captain Walker, taste good enough to eat!"

She opened her mouth and swallowed my manhood down to its root, then swirled her tongue around as she slowly worked her way to my glans. The feeling was incredible! She had me twitching and moaning in the manner of minutes.

"Don't hold back Mark, I want you all! Give me!"

Oh, my god, I was in trouble.

She attacked my manhood with a single minded vengeance. Her rough tongue had me ready in less than two minutes. I tried to pull her off, but she smacked my thigh. It left me just giving her a verbal warning before I came. Her little hand worked my base as her tongue tortured my glans. I came hard, and she used her tongue to milk me. I flopped back on the bed as she licked her lips, looking at me with an enormous grin. That is when she leaned down and started on me again with just her lips. I was sensitive and danced around trying to shake her off, that is when she used her tongue. I screamed and came again.

She slowly licked me several times to milk me of any cum. Her soft hands and lips teased my cock into staying hard. As she used her lips to remind me who was in control. After about twenty minutes of her teasing my cock, she got up to her hands and knees. She crawled up and slid me into her in one smooth motion. I don't know who groaned louder. My god, she was tight.

She started slowly rocking back and forth on me as she tweaked and pinched her nipples. I leaned up on my elbows to watch as she moaned, staring into her eyes. Her blue on blue eyes fascinated me. She looked so hot I didn't know if I could last; I laid back and reached up to play with her breasts. She smacked my hands, "Not yet."

She mauled her breasts and pinched her nipples hard. I ached to touch them. Her rocking back and forth got more energetic. She was moaning and gasping like she was on the edge. Just when I couldn't take it anymore, she reached down and pulled me to her breasts as she Quidifol-ed? She orgasmed and nipple orgasmed at the same time. She filled my mouth with her sweet milk as her vagina clamped down orgasming. That took my sensitive cock head and I over the edge and I came with her. Chree screamed as I moaned. I was glad sound didn't travel in the vacuum of space, or the whole space station would have heard us, again.

I kept my arms around Chree as she sat there breathing hard and shivering. I rubbed my fingers deep in her fur along her back, one at the base of her tail, the other going up and down her spine. I felt a wetness on my shoulder. I pulled back to see tears running down her face.

I worried I hurt her, but before I could ask, she smiled at me saying, "They are tears of happiness Mark Walker, when a pair can Quidifol, and orgasm together at the same moment we consider it a special blessing. It almost never happens for lovers. A one in a million encounters. If our species were even remotely compatible, my people believe I would have gotten pregnant with twins."

She put her hands on the side of my face, then licked me. "Thank you for that special moment."

I kissed her, then licked the side of her face like she did me. I tasted the saltiness of her tears.

Chree laughed, and kissed me, "I think you prefer kissing than traditional exchanges of grooming."

I smiled, "I would love to groom you all over."

Chree blushed, "I have to admit I would like to exchange grooming with you."

I grinned, "Is there a part of grooming I didn't get right?"

Chree rolled off of my lap and snuggled in close. "You don't understand the mutual grooming thing?"

I wrapped my arms around her, "No, and I am not going looking it up on the inner net that would be rude. When I have such a lovely person to talk to. So tell me, what are the social ramifications of mutual grooming."

Chree leaned in and licked my arm. "First it says I love you in my people's way. And I care that your fur looks the best. Second, and most important, is our way of bounding with the other person. It is a private thing shared between two people. A way to connect to them. It also lays a scent claim, most bounded couples smell the same. If a male smells like the female he is with, they are a couple."

I watched her lick me again; I rolled onto my side and licked the side of her face, then worked on her cheek. Then moved to her neck.

"I will give you a million years to stop," Chree purred.

I leaned up and looked into her eyes, "All part of the tour."

Chree laughed, and pushed me off of her.

"Mutual grooming is a tender moment Captain. Next time, no jokes."

Chree rolled off the bed and stole the shirt I was wearing and walked into the main salon. I got up and dressed, the tee shirt she was wearing smelled of her so I put it on.

I walked in to hear, "...,RA status report."

'Yours and Captain Walkers tablets have been updated. Latest build stable. Uncompressing latest system update.'

I walked over to my tablet and touched the screen. The main screen showed several emails waiting to be read. Ship's status was green, and all perishables were loaded with plus ten in storage locker two. Water tanks full and current bill from Briggs' station. I opened the emails about ten were CC copies of Chree emails to the technical department about the trouble I was having installing the new transceiver and their replies.

The last reply was from William Miller, the tenth CEO of Miller. Telling both sides to find a fix and make sure the Captain of the Galveston is still happy with Miller Industries.

An e-mail from the United Nations naval department was from the office of Admiral Penington asking when the Galveston was returning to the Kazar system. I was asked to retrieve eight ships in order of importance. After that, all other ships were deemed scrap, but towing fees would be honored if brought back to space station Briggs or towed directly to the preferred scrap yards about Taurus Prime.

I typed a quick reply saying I was in the middle of critical resupply and software updates and planned to debark to Kazar in twenty-four hours. I looked up, Chree was reading over my shoulder, I looked at her; I smiled at her and was going to say something but she put her finger to my lips.

She smiled at me, saying "Captain Mark Walker, I thought we agreed upon that you were going to be my friend who visits. I am not looking for a husband, nor a full-time lover. I am looking for a friend and a visiting lover. If it makes me sound bad, I am sorry, I just...,"

I put my finger on her lips, "I know...,"

Chree kissed my finger, "I know you're the wondering type Captain Walker. I am a big girl and know what I am getting into."

I put a finger back on her lips, "Shhh. What I was trying to say is, I just don't want this day to end too soon. I know I will be back, and I know there is no guarantee that you will be here for me. I just don't want THIS moment to end."

Chree laid her ears down and smiled as she looked down saying, "We have all day today and tonight to make love. And you still owe me a full tour."