All Comments on 'Spanish Vacation with My Daughter'

by thaumatin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yet another dead wife and yet another well-worn theme. FYI Messrs. Gable and Kent were named Clark, not Clarke.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow10 months ago

Do as I do, ignore anonymous comments. Very well written story. Thank you.

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

Move to Spain and marry Gina. Daddy can share Jessuca and Gina. Keep pumping both cunts with his seed and have several babies wirh both.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Her and Jessica had been very close." WRONG!!

"SHE and Jessica had been very close." CORRECT!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for the poly tag, saved me a bit of time today.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I just research that incest is legal in Spain between consenting adults. Some countries prohibit marriage between close family members but say nothing about having children together.

I'm a guy who commits only to his woman. But if I'm fucking my 18 year old daughter and she is fucking her best friend and they both want to fuck me.....not sure if I could remain committed to just one woman. And couple that with both of them wanting my babies?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

10... great writing and a suspicion... maybe some fact

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthaumatin@thaumatin
I'm a Male in my 60s I guess some may regard me as somewhat vanilla. I love younger women. As young as is legal, that is. I love other men's wives. I don't mind cuckolding a married woman's husband, but I'm not into degrading or humiliating him, or standing by while his wife ...