Spanish Vacation with My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz looked at me as if she knew something I didn't, but she said nothing.

After some time in the pool I moved out and stretched out on a poolside lounge.

After a couple of Sangrias and some sunshine, I guess I fell asleep.

I awoke to find myself pinned down on the lounge. I opened my eyes to find Jasmine straddling my hips. My bare, hard, cock pressed tightly against her bare vagina. Her hands pressing down on my chest, with her fingertips drawing little circles in my chest hairs.

My daughter leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Daddy, we need to talk."

"Sweetie, you need to get off me."

"Daddy, please, I need to talk to you."

I tried to buck her off me. Then quickly realized that was a bad idea. I was thrusting my rock hard cock up against her bare vagina.

"Daddy, Please listen to me." She looked down at me, a look of pleading on her face. "PLEASE"

I relaxed back into the lounger "OK."

"Daddy, When mum was dying, she and I talked quite a lot. She told me that for as long as she could remember, I had always been in love with you. Not just loving you as a father, but as a man. She made me promise that I would not let you become a lonely old man. That, when the time came, if you didn't move on by yourself, that I would take care of you just as she would have done." Jazz looked down at me, "You know what she was saying, don't you?"

I nodded, remembering my conversations with Jessica. "One day our daughter will want to make love to you." she had said, "When that time comes, accept the gift of love that is offered to you. The love she brings to you is not just hers, it is mine as well."

"I gave you every opportunity, Daddy. I gave you time to move on by yourself. I waited two and a half years while I came to legal age. During that time I introduced you to all my girlfriends, and to their mothers if they were single. I took you to markets, and shopping malls and anywhere else I could think of where good looking women hung out. You never looked at any of them."

"None of them were your mother, Sweetie."

"And I can't be my mother either, Daddy, but she did give birth to me, só that makes me half her." Jazz bent down and kissed me. "Daddy, could you love a girl who is half my mum?"

"Jasmine, I'm your father, do you know what you are asking?"

"Yes, you are my father, and you are also the most beautiful man I know."

She looked down into my face. With a very serious expression on her face she said.

"Mum would not want you to continue being lonely. She would want you to be happy. Don't you think you could be happy with me Daddy."

I looked up into my daughter's face, she was looking back down into my face. A look of love shining down at me, so very much like her mother. So very much like my loving Jessica.

I couldn't help myself. I pulled her head down and claimed my daughters mouth with my own. I drove my tongue into her mouth tasting her sweet mouth, swirling my tongue around hers. Our lips mashed tightly together, almost bruising each other. We devoured each other. We continued to devour each others mouths. Neither one of us wanted to come up for air.

"Daddy, Do you want to know why I chose Spain?"

"Yes. I do."

"Abuelita, and Abuelo, are first cousins. Abuelita told me that there is no law against incestuous relationships in Spain. As long as it is between consenting adults."

Jazz looked down at me. "Daddy, I consent to being made love to by that very special man I've been waiting for. Please, will you make love to me, Daddy?"

I looked into my little girl's eyes "Sweetie, I'm serious now. Do you really know what you are asking me? Once we do it, it cannot be undone."

"Yes, I'm asking that special man I have waited for all my life to make love to me. I want you Daddy. I will only ever want you." she smiled down at me, "and here, in Spain, you can legally have me, marry me, give me your babies. All of it is legal here. And I offer it all to you, if you want it."

"I want it. I want you. I love you, Jasmine." I said

"Daddy, You know I have waited for you?. You know I'm still a virgin, don't you?"

"I looked up at her, "Really?"

"AH HA, would you like to take me back to our bungalow and fix that little problem for me?"

"Please, Sweetie, Yes I would."

Still straddling my hips Jazz signaled a waiter. "Por favor. Could you please bring us a robe?"

"Of course, senorita, one moment, please."

"I think you may need to cover yourself for the walk back to the bungalow Daddy." Jazz giggled.

"Thank you Sweetie, I think you may be right." I was still very conscious of the raging hard on I had, still pressing up against my daughters bare vagina. A bare vagina which right now felt very wet to me.

When the waiter returned with the robe, Jasmine got up off me, exposing my rock hard cock for all the world to see. After I wrapped the robe around myself my daughter extended her hand to me, and hand in hand, we walked back to our bungalow, with my rampant cock forming a noticeable tent in the cloth. Those guests who saw us did not need to wonder where we were going, or why.

Once back in our bungalow Jasmine led me straight into her double room and closed the door.

With the door closed my daughter turned and slipped into my arms. Standing there in the room we looked into each others faces, Jasmine slipped one hand behind my head and pulled me down for a kiss. We kissed gently, lovingly for several minutes. Then my daughter released my mouth and whispered, "Daddy, make love to me. Please turn your little girl into your woman.

I bent and captured her mouth again, not softly, not gently, but hungrily. In desperate need to possess my little girl in every way. Slowly we shuffled backwards until we fell back onto the bed. I kissed my way down her neck. Sucked at her neck, and nibbled it, and licked it. "Mark me Daddy, Possess me."

I sucked hungrily at her neck. I marked her as my own. I kissed, sucked, and nibbled my way down her body. I sucked and licked each of her breasts. Feeling her arch up to press her breasts into my mouth. Nibbling at her nipples until she begged me to stop. I licked and sucked at her indented little belly button. Making her squirm. Like her mother, my little girl's belly button would get her wet, and almost take her to orgasm. She squirmed, and she bucked. Her breathing got more and more rapid and ragged. Then when I felt her hands on my head, I knew it was time. I moved down and lapped at the copious flow of juices pouring from her pussy. Slurping, sucking, and drinking from her sweet virgin fountain. Until finally her hands found my head and pressed me into her core. Her hips bucking up to meet me. Her desperate cries for release telling me she was ready. I wrapped my mouth around her clitoris and sucked on it, flicking my tongue back and forth across the tip. Until she bucked her hips up, her butt completely off the bed. Her thighs, like a vise, wrapped tightly around my head. She screamed her release, pumping jet after jet of her pussy juices into my greedy mouth. I couldn't drink it all, not even close, but I tried. As she came down she just kept whispering softly "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,"

I held her hips, gently blowing little kissed on her pussy. Gently kissing and licking her thighs. I slid one hand up and gently caressed her tummy. Slowly I let her come back down to earth, let her return to reality. "Oh my God, Daddy, Oh my God." I looked up at her, she looked down at me, "Daddy." she whispered again, before reaching down to hold my head and guide me up her body.

My daughter wrapped her arms around my back, and held me tight. She was kissing my face, tasting herself on my face. Kissing my mouth and exploring inside my mouth with her tongue to capture the taste of herself in my mouth.

Her hand slowly reached down and slid between us. I felt her wrap her fingers around my cock, and guide it. She was rubbing the head of my cock against her lips, lubricating it.

Then while she wrapped her legs around my waist, she whispered in my era, "Daddy, make me your woman.

I slowly, gently slid the head of my cock into my daughters tight virgin pussy.

I heard her moan with discomfort. "Ssshhh, Baby, relax for me. Allow yourself to open to me.

"mmm, it's ok Daddy, you aren't hurting me."

I eased myself further into her tight confines, feeling her tightness gripping the head of my cock. "Are you ready Sweetie? Do you want to become my woman?"

"Oh God, Yes Daddy, Yes Please Daddy." she whispered, "Make me yours, Daddy. I want to belong to you always."

I pushed my cock slowly forward, filling her a little at a time. Each time she flinched or gasped I would stop and give her time to adjust. Then I was fully sheathed inside her all encompassing heat. Her arms and legs wrapped tightly around me, and after only a moments hesitation her hips bucking gently up to meet me.

My little girl was now my woman. "Daddy, this feels so good, I feel so good, I love you Daddy."

"And I love you too, Sweetie." I said, as I slowly, gently thrust into the tight vagina of the young woman who used to be my little girl. "Um Sweetie, I didn't ask, are you on the pill?"

"Oh Daddy, You silly man. I planned this trip." she said with a grin, "I had an IUD fitted before we left home."

She heard me breath a sigh of relief, "But I have no intention of keeping it for too long. I am going to want to have your babies."

We managed to make love long enough for Jasmine to have another orgasm, by which time I was ready to burst. "Baby, Daddy needs to cum."

"MMMMM, Cum for me Daddy, fill my womb with your seed!" she said, as she wrapped her legs tightly around me and held me deep within her.

"OOOOHHHHH FUCK, OOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOO sssshhhh." I had not had such an intense orgasm in, I cannot remember how long. Jasmine made sure to squeeze every last drop of cum out of me before unlocking her legs from around my waist.

We both collapsed and basked in the afterglow, me still sheathed inside my daughter.

"Daddy, I'm not your little girl any more, I'm now officially your woman."

"Sweetie, You will always be my Little Girl" I told her.

I felt movement, then a loud "OOOWWWWWW."

I was instantly brought back to reality. I was lying naked on a bed, wrapped in the arms of my equally naked daughter. A daughter I had just a short time ago made passionate love to. I felt wonderful, The world felt right again. I opened my eyes and looked straight into the lovely blue eyes of my beautiful daughter gazing back at me, "Are you ok, Sweetie?" I asked

"I'm wonderful Daddy, but I think my poor little pussy is broken!"

"I could kiss it better, if you'd like me to." I said.

"EEEWWWW. Daddy" she squealed, "It'll be all crusty and yucky. I think a hot shower might be the best thing for it. Would you come and wash it for me."

Together we made our way to the little bathroom, and showered together. We soaped each other, dried each other, and pampered each other, and it all felt so right, so natural.

After our shower we put some clothes on so we could go out to dinner. Jasmine wore a low cut summer dress, and tied her hair up in a bun. I didn't realize what she was doing until she turned to face me. The full expanse of her neck was on display. The love bite, where I had marked her, stood out vividly for all the world to see. My daughter wanted all the world to know that she belonged to me.

In the restaurant I was hoping for an intimate corner booth. Jasmine had other ideas. She asked the Maitre de to seat us in the middle of the restaurant. My girl really was keen to show us off. The restaurant was popular. There were few if any vacant tables. We ended up with an English couple seated beside us. They introduced themselves, "My name is Edna, this is my husband James."

Jasmine shook their hands. "I'm Jazz, and this is my dad, Clarke."

"Your party seems to be missing somebody,!" said James, indicating Jasmine's neck

"Oh God No," Jasmine said, "My Daddy did that, I do have a girlfriend back in Australia, but this trip is just for me and my Daddy."

Edna coughed and choked. "Young lady, that is disgusting, and not in the least bit funny."

Jasmine looked at Edna, and I saw a cheeky look come over her face.

"Edna, I don't find it in the least bit disgusting, in fact, making love to my father is the most beautiful thing I have ever done."

I think James actually came in his pants at the thought. Edna was in such a rage she was going purple. "I'll have you and your father arrested for incest you filthy little tramp!"

Jasmine smiled at Edna, "I'm sorry Edna, but you can't do that. I specifically chose Spain for our vacation, because here it is perfectly legal for a Daddy to fuck his Little Girl, as long as we are both consenting adults, and I do assure you, I am very consenting."

Edna jumped to her feet and stormed out. James smiled warmly at Jazz and me, then meekly followed Edna out the door. "Bye James, " Jazz said as he left.

Jazz and I burst our laughing. "Oh my God, girl. You are outrageous!" I said, between bouts of laughter.

"I think it's safe to say we won't be getting an invite to join them for after dinner drinks any time soon!" Jazz quipped

Then I added, "But Sweetie, please be careful, most people will not understand our choices, and we can't cause a public spectacle everywhere we go"

Jasmine looked at me, then said, "I know Daddy, but I'm proud to say that my Daddy and I are lovers. I'm also happy to admit that Gina and I are lovers. I won't hide who I am."

"Well Sweetie, just remember, when we go home it will be illegal again. We will have to be discrete, unless we want to wind up in jail."

"I know Daddy, but while I can proudly and publicly admit that you are my lover, I plan to make the most of it." she said, reaching across to kiss my lips, "and when we get home, I'll just sit on your bare cock by our pool, not the public one."

My cock twitched. I grinned happily. Life was good.

While we enjoyed tapas, and a carafe of red wine, we talked.

"I can't believe your mother knew we would become lovers, and even encouraged it." I said

"Daddy, mum loved you totally and completely. You were the only man in her life, ever."

Jazz said, seriously, "She also loved me completely, and could see how much I was in love with you. She would not deny either of us anything. I don't know if she would have gotten jealous if she had lived to see us become lovers, but when she knew she would not be here to love and care for her man, she made absolutely sure that I understood that she wanted me to take you as my man."

"Amazing, and I am guessing your grandma also had a hand in all of this?"

"AH HA, Abuelita taught me how to slowly seduce you, só that you would learn to want me as a woman, not just as your child. She also came up with the idea of the Spanish vacation. Knowing that the less obstacles that stood in your way, the more likely you were to accept the fact that we could do this."

"And I get the idea that Gina knows too."

"Daddy, I think you are the only one who didn't know I would become your lover as soon as I was old enough." Jazz smiled at me, "and now that I am your lover, do you have any complaints."

"God No. I love you," I took my daughter's hands in mine and looked into her eyes, "and I am in love with you."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm so glad." she got up from her chair and straddled my lap, then kissed me deeply. "I think we should get a room? Daddy."

"Good idea, Sweetie."

We got up and made our way back to our bungalow. As we reached the door Jazz was in front of me, and I was behind her with my hands resting on her hips. Once inside, Jazz turned in my arm, and pressed herself to me. Pressing her pussy against my cock, and at the same time pressing her mouth to mine and forcing her tongue inside my mouth. After swirling her tongue around for a little while she pulled her head back and looked up at me. "Wine tastes better after it's been in your mouth."

"Thank you, Sweetie. But if you don't like wine, don't drink it. Your mother never liked wine either."

"Now," Jazz said, "I need to take care of a pressing issue."

She slid to her knees in front of me.

I realized my cock was rock hard and I knew what she planned to do with it.

Undoing my belt, Jazz slid my pants down around my ankles and then engulfed the head of my cock in her warm, wet mouth. Sliding her tongue up and down along the underside of my cock head she had me groaning with pleasure in no time. "Daddy, my pussy is too sore for round two tonight, but I would love to give my first blowjob." She looked up at me, "If you don't mind, that is."

"I don't mind, but if you keep doing it the way you were, it is going to be a very short blowjob."

"Oohh, am I that good?"

"You are amazing." I said, as she again engulfed me in her mouth.

Jazz quickly discovered that she had a gag reflex, but she kept pushing it. "Sweetie, please don't do that. You don't need to push your gag reflex. Hearing a girl gag is only a turn on for sadists. It feels amazing when you slide your tongue back and forth under the head the way you did earlier."

Jazz went back to doing it the way she had started. With her hands wrapped around the shaft and her mouth wrapped around the head, she swirled her tongue around the head and slid it under the frenulum, again, and again. "Jazz, Baby, you have to stop." I said, "Baby, you have to stop or I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

She sucked harder, and held me tightly so I could not pull away. I ejaculated into my daughter's mouth, and she sucked every drop out of me and swallowed it without spilling a single drop. Then she pulled herself up my body and looked up at me, "Did you like that Daddy?"

I dipped my head down and engulfed her mouth with mine. I kissed her deeply, swirling my tongue around the inside of her mouth. "Daddy, I think you are amazing." she said, after we stopped kissing

"Why do you say that, Sweetie?"

"Two reasons," she said, "Firstly, I always heard that cum tastes salty, sour, and slimy, but yours is salty, sweet, and creamy."

"Oh, and the second?"

"I got told that no guy will ever kiss a girl after cumming in her mouth."

"If it's good enough to go in your mouth, it's good enough to go in mine." I said, "also, remember, a lot of what you hear is just about guys who are having sex with girls. Not guys who are deeply in love with the girls they are having sex with."

"And, are you deeply in love with me, Daddy?"

"Oh my God yes, YES, YES." I again bent and kissed her deeply.

We spent a total of eight weeks in Spain. We managed to connect with some of Jasmine's cousins, aunts, and uncles. We stayed with some of them. Normally only in places where we were unable to book into hotels or resorts. I was surprised. They knew we were father and daughter, yet thought nothing of offering to put us up in a double room. Had they been told? Or was it so obvious, that Jazz and I were a couple.

We spent countless mornings, afternoons, and nights, making love in every place imaginable.

We explored every inch of each other, learning all the things about each other that brought pleasure, and the things that didn't.

Like the afternoon I was gently stroking Jazz to a gentle orgasm with my fingers, while suckling on her breast. Just as she was about to cum she whispered, "Bite me Daddy."

I bit a mouthful of her breast hard enough to hurt her, but without damaging her. What should have been a gentle little orgasm turned into a massive, screaming orgasm. She was left an incoherent, quivering mess. As she slowly came back down all she could mutter was, "Hold me Daddy, Please hold me."

I wrapped her in my arms, and almost instantly she was asleep. I held her tightly in my arms for almost an hour, until she awoke, dazed, but totally satiated. We didn't make love again until the following night.