Spanish Vacation with My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is how we all went to sleep. In the morning I awoke to the feeling of Gina still cuddled tightly against me. I reached across her, and Jazz wasn't there. Then I smelled the coffee. I gently disengaged myself from Gina and went out to the kitchen. Jazz was at the bench making coffee and toast. I walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her middle, "good morning beautiful."

"Morning Daddy." she said, "how are your blue balls feeling this morning?"

"What makes you think I have blue balls Sweetie?"

"Oh Come on!! Half the night being trapped in Gina's vise like pussy and not cumming!! You have got to have blue balls!!"

I nodded, "I'm as horny as fuck, Sweetie."

Jazz turned around in my arms and kissed me. "I've got you covered Daddy. Breakfast, then a good hard fucking, then we can all go out for the day."

Together we carried the toast and coffee into the bedroom. Gina didn't want to sit up to have breakfast, Jazz had to force her to.

True to her word, after breakfast Jazz instigated a good hard fucking between her and me.

I was so horny it took me less than ten minutes of hard deep fucking, to fill my daughter with a huge load of cum. After I had cum she gently stroked the back of my head and down my back. "Feel better now, Daddy?"

"Mmmm, oh yeah."

Gina looked at me, "Daddy, I'm sorry I disappointed you last night."

I looked at her, astonished, "Baby Girl, why on earth would you think you disappointed me last night?"

"I took so long to take you, and you didn't get to cum."

"Baby Girl, last night was not about getting me to cum. Last night was all about you. Once you are ready, you will have the ability to make me cum any time you want to." Then I lent down and kissed her, before added, "and Gina, thank you so very much for allowing me to be the one to take your virginity. I really do feel very privileged."

"Thank you Daddy,"

Jazz chimed in, "Girlfriend, Daddy has two of us to take care of him now. If you can't do it, I can, and vise versa." Jazz grinned at Gina, "Oh by the way, girlfriend. After last night, you are now a member of the sister wife's club."

"Hey, can I ask you two something?" Gina asked, "Do you always fuck so hard?"

Jazz told her we fuck how we feel. Sometimes hard and needy, sometimes so very soft and tenderly. "and sometimes we don't fuck at all. Just having Daddy's body on top of mine, and the two of us tenderly kissing each other, is all the contact we need."

"Now girlfriend, I want you to get your pretty butt out of this bed, so we can all go out."

Gina said she didn't think she could, she was still so tender.

"Exactly why I want you up girlfriend. Sooner you get moving normally, the sooner you will feel better."

My little girl does know her stuff. By the time we got home that afternoon Gina was back to her old self again. That night the three of us all slept in the same bed again. We did some three way foreplay and then Gina watched while Jazz and I tenderly made love to each other.

Next morning I heard a camera click from near the en-suite door. I opened my eyes and looked up. It was Jazz, she had captured a pic which was pretty much a bookend copy of the one Gina had taken.

This time Gina was lying over my left side, with her right thigh covering my groin, her hand over my chest, and her beautiful red mane of hair covering my chest and shoulder.

Like Gina, Jazz had the pic blown up to A four, and had it put into an identical silver frame.

The two pictures now sit on opposite bedside cabinets either side of our bed, and when I say our, I mean the one the three of us share.

Over the next week to ten days I slowly stretched out Gina's tight little pussy to the point where I could slowly and gently slide my cock all the way into her to the hilt.

One night I was really getting going on Gina. I really do love to eat her tight little pussy, and I had eaten her till she was absolutely drenched with her juices. She had her juice all over her thighs, and down the crack of her butt, and a pool of it on the sheets. She had orgasmed multiple times, and was winding up for another. She surprised me by crying out, "Daddy, Fuck me like you mean it."

"But I don't want to hurt you Baby."

"I don't care Daddy, Fuck me."

I slid my cock to the hilt inside her hot, dripping wet pussy. It wasn't lovemaking. It was like two wild animals breeding during their annual rut. I fucked her hard and relentlessly. Driving my cock to the hilt inside her, again, and again. Her hands were around my back, clawing at my skin. Her legs wrapped around my butt, with her heels spurring me on like she would a stud horse. In only a couple of minutes she orgasmed again, screaming, "FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK ME DADDY, OH GOD YES, FUCK ME."

She took me over the edge. With a deep guttural cry, I slammed my cock into her as far as it could go and released my cum deep inside her, blasting shot after shot against her cervix and beyond. I collapsed on top of her tiny little body. Breathlessly she whispered, "Daddy, you're squishing my little boobies."

I eased my way up off her, and looked down into her face. "Are you all right Baby Girl?" I asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"You hurt me." she said with a little smile, "but it was a good hurt. I'm fine."

Jazz sat beside us, looking at us both, "That was so fucking hot to watch, you ready to do it again Daddy?"

"SURE SWEETIE, TOMORROW." I said emphatically. Then rolled off Gina and landed on my back on the bed.

"Oh, Gina, not fair, you wore Daddy out." both girls giggled.

I prayed I wouldn't have a heart attack, and die. Although I had to admit, it would be a great way to go.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It took almost a full year for Jazz and I to get our genetics sorted out.

Once it was all done and we had both our reports completed, we booked three tickets to Madrid in Spain. Abuelita had given us the contact details of a geneticist there.

We had an appointment with him several days after we arrived there.

"Mr Jones, Miss Jones, may I assume you are father and daughter?"

I nodded, "Yes, we are."

"Normally, even here in Spain, we strongly advise against linear relatives taking a relationship to the level that the two of you are proposing. However, in your case, you have done your homework well."

He continued, "I have reviewed your genetic makeup, and with only a couple of exceptions there are no shared anomalies. The chances of these affecting a child are approximately one in three hundred thousand, and, if they do affect the child the effect would actually be quite minimal. Therefore, I don't see any real reason you should not go ahead and have a child together, if that is your wish."

Jasmine and I jumped up simultaneously and threw ourselves into each others arms. We kissed, briefly, but passionately. Once I had disengaged my mouth from my daughter I turned to the geneticist. "Thank you Sir, You have made us both very happy."

The next morning I was sitting at the table drinking my first cup of coffee for the day when both girls came out of the bedroom, uncharacteristically early. "Good morning, Daddy!" they both chorused in unison, before taking it in turns to give me a deep tongue kiss.

"We are going out for a few hours, but will be back in time to join you for lunch." Jazz said

"OK, have fun." I said, "Love you both!"

They giggled, and bolted out the door. I couldn't help but wonder what would get them out of bed this early. What could they be up to?

True to their word they returned in time to take me out to lunch. After lunch we went back to the hotel for an afternoon siesta.

I was on the balcony and enjoying the view over the city when Gina called me, "Daddy?"

"On the balcony, Baby, what's up?"

"Join us in the bedroom Daddy." Jazz said

When I went into the bedroom both girls were sitting naked on the bed. They looked at each other, then said in unison, "Daddy, we have a gift for you."

"Oh, what is it?"

Each girl produced a tiny gift wrapped box. "What are these?" I asked

"Open them and see" Jazz said. Gina giggled.

I opened the first box, It contained a small, clear, plastic bag, with a small plastic string inside. "Open the other one" Gina said

I opened the second box, it contained an identical bag, containing an identical string.

I looked at both girls, confused.

"Daddy!" Jazz said, "Those are the strings off both our IUDs. We had the doctor cut them off our IUDs after he removed them from us. We thought you might like them as a gift, to show you that we are now both protection free.

"OH My God!" I said, "I know what I want to do this afternoon!"

Then I looked at them, "As long as you are up to it, or will you need to rest after the procedure."

"We would love for you to get us both pregnant this afternoon, Daddy." Gina said.

"If you can manage that at your age!" added Jazz.

I think that was the first time I ever put my daughter over my knee and spanked her little bottom. "Ouch! Daddy." she giggled, " Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

" Girlfriend, I think Daddy likes spanking you. He's got the biggest hard on I've ever seen right now." Gina giggled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One day my daughter gave me a beautiful healthy son. The next day my other baby girl gave me a beautiful healthy little daughter.

When the paperwork was done for the birth certificates there was some evidence to suggest that something illegal may have occurred. The matter was appropriately investigated and there was found to be little to no evidence available to substantiate the crown's case.

When I was questioned I shrugged my shoulders and said I had no idea how both girls got pregnant with my sperm at the same time. I was not actually lying. I really had no idea how I managed to produce enough cum to impregnate them both in one night.

My daughter gave her statement, and in typical Jazz fashion made it a spectacular event.

"Well sir, my father and my girlfriend are lovers, and my girlfriend and I are also lovers. After my father had sex with her, and filled her with cum, she and I were tribbing.."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you Miss, but what is tribbing?"

"Oh, Sorry sir, It's when two lesbian lovers rub their pussies together and make each other all wet and sloppy."

He looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel in his forehead. I think he was working really hard not to cum in his pants.

"Anyway sir, I guess it could be possible that some of my fathers semen may have transferred from Gina's pussy to mine, because we do both get very wet and messy, and we swap a lot of pussy juice back and forth when we are playing together."

The pulsing vein in his forehead seemed to subside, and he placed his briefcase on his lap. In a somewhat tight voice he said, "Based on your statements, I think it is unlikely that the crown would see fit to pursue a case against you for anything illegal." He stood up, still with his briefcase held strategically in front of himself, "Thank you all for your time, have a good day."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These days I have a new daily habit. Well, almost daily anyway. In the evening I like to sit on the back deck and watch the sun set, and while the sun sets I like to say thank you to my late wife Jessica, for giving me such a beautiful loving daughter.

I'm an early riser, so in the mornings I like to go out into my front garden and watch the sun rise, and while it does, I thank my beautiful daughter for sharing her beautiful loving little girlfriend with me.

Gina and I can of course be very open about our relationship, as can Jazz and Gina. Of course Jazz and I must still remain discrete. Many may suspect, but without proof, there is nothing they can do.

Gina has actually suggested that we all move permanently to Spain. In Spain Jazz and I would not need to hide our love, either outside, or from our children at home.

All three of us are now seriously thinking about it, and having some active discussions about it.