Spanish Vacation with My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the eight weeks we spent in Spain I lost over six kilograms of middle age spread that I had accumulated over the last few years. I burned it off in a calorie burning marathon of loving, energetic sex. I was a virile, energetic man again. Lean, with sixpack abs, and the stamina to make love to an eighteen year old girl all night long.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

On our return home to Sydney, Australia, one of the first places Jasmine wanted to go was to visit her Abuelita, and Abuelo. We arrived at their home and my mother in law opened the door to us. We walked in hand in hand, with our hips and shoulders touching.

Once inside the entry hall Jazz's grandmother greeted us with "So, our long lost lovers have finally returned."

I dropped Jazz's hand, and stepped away from her. My mother in law scowled at me. Then she stepped up to me and slapped me. I stepped back, stunned. What the hell?

She prodded the end of my nose with her index finger. "Don't you ever do that again." she said angrily.

"I, UM! WHAT?" I was totally clueless about what I had done.

"Be discrete, but never be ashamed. My granddaughter, and the love she offers you, are a gift to you from both her, and my daughter. Cherish them."

"You"re right, Mum. Jasmine is a gift to be cherished, and I do. I need to learn how to act now that we are back in Australia. After all, our relationship is illegal here at home."

"You silly man" She said, "nobody is going to have you arrested for holding your daughters hand in public."

We spent the afternoon talking about Spain, about family we had met while over there, and about everything that had happened in the last couple of months.

"Abuelita?" Jasmine addressed her grandma, "One day, I will want to have Daddy's baby. How do I put Daddy's name on my baby's birth certificate?"

"Easy!" said my mother in law with a giggle, "The onus of proof will be on the prosecutors. If you claim that your father ejaculated on the toilet seat while masturbating, and you inadvertently sat in the mess, How will they prove different?"

All three of us burst into laughter. Abuelita continued, "Just don't get caught making love on Bondi Beach. That would blow your alibi out of the water."

"There is another thing you must both consider very seriously before you decide to have a baby together, and that is genetics."

Abuelita looked very seriously at both Jasmine and me.

"There are few genetic issues in our side of the family. When we had Jessica's DNA tested when she was a baby, there were no abnormalities locked into her DNA. You will both need to check your DNA to make certain that there are no shared abnormalities, because it is your shared abnormalities which would cause problems for your children."

We spent the rest of the afternoon with my in-laws. Jazz and Abuelita were constantly sharing girl talk. Abuelo and I were not privy to any of their secrets. Possibly a good thing.

I have discovered one thing in the last few years. Leave it up to our women, and life can be very good, and very exciting. By the end of the evening Abuelo and I had enjoyed more than a little red wine. I was in no fit state to drive home, so Jazz drove us home.

I was stretched out on a lounge on our back deck, wearing nothing but a pleasant smile, when Jazz came out and straddled my hips. She was wearing the same thing I was. "Daddy, I was just on the phone to Gina." she said, "Would you mind if she comes over?"

"Of course she can come over. You don't need to ask my permission, you never have."

"Daddy, Will you be ok with me and Gina? You know?" Jazz looked at me to gauge my reaction. "Or do you want me to stop doing that with her?"

"Can I watch?" I asked, only half joking.

"OOOHHH, Does my Daddy fancy a little girl on girl action? Does he?"

I looked away, ashamed. "Oh Daddy, I'm teasing you." she looked at me with a huge grin on her face, "I know it isn't the girl on girl action you crave. You are totally focused on me, Aren't you?"

"Sweetie, a couple of weeks before we left for Spain I was walking past your room. You and Gina were naked on your bed, and you had your face buried between her thighs. It was beautiful." I looked at my daughter, "I admit it, I would love to see more."

"OK, Let's see how open minded my Daddy really is?" Jazz looked down at me, with that mischievous look I had learned so well. "Gina has the hugest Daddy crush on you, You know that, right?"

"Jazz, you told me she isn't into guys, never had a boyfriend, so why would she have a crush on me?"

"Because she sees in you what I see in you. A sweet, loving, caring man. While her own dad is a beer swilling prick, who treats her mother like a doormat."

"OK, and how does that test my broad mindedness?" I asked, a little confused

"Will you join me and Gina in bed if she invites you to?"

"I don't know, Sweetie. Isn't that something private for the two of you to share?"

"Daddy, I want to share my entire life with you. Anything I do without you would mean nothing to me."

"OK, Sweetheart." I said, "Your wish, is my command!"

Gina and Jazz were enjoying getting together with each other two or three times a week.

The first couple of times they did it in Jasmine's room, then Jazz would slip back into bed with me, after Gina had fallen asleep, and the two of us would make love together and sleep together until morning.

The third night that they spent together I was lying in bed when I heard Gina call for me.

I got up and went to Jazz's room, I guess I should say Jazz's old room, since we now always shared the main bedroom together. "Daddy, come and join us!" Gina said, stretching a hand out towards me.

"What has brought this on?" I asked

"Jazz needs you to be with her." Gina said, "She just doesn't enjoy our sex together any more like she used to, because you are not with her."

"Girlfriend, I'm sorry, I really am. It's just....."

"SSHHH, Jazz, it's OK, I do understand. Really I do!" Gina said. "Being in love with a hot Daddy, and not being able to be with him is torturing you."

From that night on, the three of us played together. Initially I tried not to be too involved, allowing the two girls to dictate my level of involvement. I stuck to kissing and caressing Jazz only, só she would relax with Gina and enjoy their saphic pleasures. After a while Gina wrapped an arm around my neck and drew me in for a hot, long tongue kiss, before guiding my head down to her breast. I love Gina's sweet little breasts, topped with their delicate pink nipples. I suckled on her breast until a hand tangled in my hair and pulled me away from her. "Don't be greedy Daddy. You have to share." Jazz said with a giggle, before engulfing the same breast that I had been sucking.

"Oh, poor Daddy," Gina said, "try this one instead." She guided me to her other breast.

While sucking Gina's breast I reached down to feel my daughters pussy, only to find Gina's hand already buried half way inside it. Gina used her other hand to guide my hand to her own pussy. She was already wet, so I slowly slid a finger into her. She was so tight, and her pussy seemed to grasp my finger and hold it. I gently massaged the inside of her pussy, then, when I felt her pushing toward my hand, and heard her moan, I made slow overtures toward her clit. As soon as I touched it, she started to orgasm. Jazz and I both suckled on her breasts together while I kept my finger in her pussy and my thumb on her clit. Movement on her clit really was unnecessary, and, in very little time Gina was reaching for my hand to draw it away from her very sensitive pussy.

We continued like this for the next couple of weeks. At no time did Jazz and I fuck while the three of us were together. The threesome was more for their sapphic pleasure.

Jazz and I found plenty of time for sex while Gina was not with us.

I was lying in bed, with Jazz lying over my right side. Her left thigh hiked up to cover my groin, her left breast pressed against my chest, and her left arm over me, and her long, honey blonde hair fanned out over my chest and shoulder. I had my right arm over her waist, and the other wrapped around her shoulders. The click of a camera woke me up.

Gina stood in the doorway to the main bedroom, camera in hand. "I'm sorry Daddy, didn't mean to wake you, but the two of you looked so beautiful sleeping together, I couldn't resist."

She came over and showed me the photo. She was right, we were sleeping wrapped together in each others arms, naked and uncovered, and we looked beautiful together.

The next day Gina had the picture blown up to an A four glossy print which she had framed in a silver frame. She presented the picture to Jazz and me that night, and suggested it would look nice on the bedside cabinet.

One evening, a few weeks after I had started to join the two girls in bed together Jazz and I were talking after we had finished making love on a lounger on the back deck.

"Daddy, Gina will be over soon."

"Oh, great, what shall we do?" I asked, "Fancy going out to dinner?, or should we BBQ?"

"It doesn't matter!" Jazz said. "Daddy, I think Gina would like you to make love to her."

"Are you serious? I thought she only invited me to join you for your comfort." I said.

"Originally she did, but she also loves you. You are her favorite Daddy, remember." Jasmine said.

"and you would be alright with that?" I asked, "sharing me with your girlfriend?"

"ah ha, I would."

"You won't get jealous?" I asked.

"No Daddy, I won't get jealous. Like mum loved me, and loved you. I love Gina, and I love you."

When Gina arrived she went straight to Jazz and held her tightly, before reaching up and kissing her. After she released my daughter she turned to me. She hesitantly approached me. Then rather nervously looked up at me, "and how is my favorite Daddy?" she asked haltingly. As usual I picked her up in my arms and hugged her tight. "I'll be fine after I've squished your gorgeous little boobies and given you a big wet kiss."

She held me tight, and kissed me deeply and passionately. I could tell she was unsure about tonight, even though she tried not to be. I nuzzled her neck and softly sucked on her earlobe.

"Mmmmm, that feels so nice Daddy." she whispered.

"Gina, Baby, Jazz has told me that you want to join us in our bed tonight, instead of in Jazz's old room. You know you don't have to do that if you don't want to?"

"I know, Daddy, and I know you would never push me to do anything I'm not comfortable with, but I think I'm ready. I want us all to be together, Daddy. I want to give myself to you.

Later that night after we had all been out to dinner we came home and enjoyed a peaceful evening on the back deck looking up at the stars. During dinner Jazz and Gina shared more than a few drinks. Jazz wanted Gina to be well and truly relaxed. During the time on the deck they both sipped a cocktail. By the time we headed inside both girls were light hearted and giggly. "Girls I'm going to grab a shower before bed, see you both soon."

"Don't be too long Daddy, or we will start without you!" Jazz giggled.

I was in the en-suite brushing my teeth when I overheard Jazz and Gina talking

"Jazz, I'm really frightened." Gina said in a quiet tone, "Daddy is really going to hurt me, isn't he?"

"Girlfriend, I'm not going to lie to you. You are such a tiny little thing. Any man you go to bed with is going to hurt you. The difference is that Daddy will be as gentle and loving as he can be, while some other guy may just use you for his own satisfaction. Besides, I will be right here with you."

"You promise? You'll stay right here with me?"

"Of course I will." Jazz said, "and afterwards Daddy and I will both look after you."

I came out of the en-suite. Gina was perched on the edge of the bed. I Approached her slowly, I extended my hands to her, palms up. She put her hands in mine and I gently eased her to her feet. Slowly I wrapped my arms around her bubble butt and her back and I lifted her up into my arms. As I hugged her body tightly against mine I slid my face alongside hers and whispered in her ear. "It's alright, Baby Girl, I will be as slow and as gentle as you need me to be. I know you are frightened, but there is no need to be. If you need me to stop for any reason, just say STOP. I promise I will stop instantly." I gently stroked up and down her back with one hand, while gently kneading her pretty butt with the other. "Daddy loves you, Baby, and I know Jazz loves you too, and she will stay right here with you as long as you need her to."

I knew this was going to be a difficult night for both of us. Gina is such a tiny girl, and I remember how tight her little pussy is from the times I have fingered her, and had my tongue inside her. There is no way that I am going to be able to put my big cock inside her without causing her a lot of pain.

I also knew this was going to be hard for me. Once I start getting my cock into that tight vise like pussy I'm going to have to be very careful not to instantly blow my load, or possibly carelessly thrust deeper into her than she can handle.

I slowly moved back towards the bed, carrying Gina in my arms. When we reached the bed I gently lowered her down, and lay over her. Slowly and gently I covered her face with my kisses. When my kisses reached her lips she kissed me back with just the slightest hesitation. I slid my face sideways till my mouth was next to her ear, then whispered, "Relax Baby Girl, Daddy loves you, and I will look after you."

She turned her head and offered her lips to be kissed again. This time she kissed me back with more passion and less hesitation. We continued to exchange kisses. Our bodies pressed together, and my cock pressed gently between her thighs. I don't know if she was aware of it being there, or of the fact that it was rock hard with anticipation.

Jazz sat on the bed beside us, and every so often when Gina's face was free she would gently kiss her girlfriend on the lips to reassure her that she was still there looking after her.

I worked my way slowly down along Gina's neck, kissing and suckling my way along it and down to her shoulders. "Daddy, Would you mark me, like you do Jazz?"

I looked up at Jazz. She nodded and smiled at me.

I sucked hungrily on Gina's neck. I could actually taste her through her skin. When I released her neck there was a small but vivid mark on her. Jazz bent and tenderly kissed her girlfriend's neck. I suckled on Gina's pretty little breasts, sucking first one and then the other. Enjoying the feel of her tight little nipples in my mouth, and the firm softness of her breasts pressed against my face.

I kissed and sucked my way down Gina's body, enjoying every inch of her. Her little pussy tasted delicious, and I spent a considerable amount of time on it. Sucking, licking, kissing. After her second major orgasm Gina reached down and took my face in her hands, turning my face up so we could look at each other she said, "Daddy, you are stalling. It is time, I need to belong to you."

Still I was hesitant. I knew I could not do this without hurting her, and I didn't want to do that. Jazz put her hand under my chin and tipped my head up to look at her. "Daddy, it's ok, you can do this. Just be gentle."

I kissed my way back up Gina's body, until I was kissing her face. I felt a hand gently cradling my cock. Looking down, I realized that Jasmine was going to guide me into her girlfriend. Jazz wiped my cock up and down Gina's slit a few times to cover me in Gina's pussy lube, and to spread my pre-cum over her opening. Once we were both covered in our combined slippery juices Jazz guided me toward Gina's opening.

Slowly I started to ease my cock into her opening. Even before the head was in I could see Gina scrunch her face up in pain, her knuckles going white as she clenched her fists on the bed. "Baby, you need to relax for me. I can't do this if you don't relax." I said.

She tried, but I couldn't even get the head of my cock inside her. She was just clenching up too tightly. ""I've got an idea." Jazz whispered in my era. "Daddy, lie on the bed."

I gently kissed Gina, "It's ok Baby, just relax, Jazz will get you through this."

I rolled off her, and lay on my back. "Sorry Daddy, but I'm going to have to take some of your fun away here." Jazz said. Then to Gina, "Ok Girlfriend, I want you to straddle Daddy's cock, and to make sure he can't thrust up and hurt you, I'm going to straddle him and pin him down."

While Gina straddled my cock, Jazz straddled my belly. For several seconds there were legs going in all directions as the two girls got themselves into a position where Gina could sit on my cock, and Jazz could sit on my belly facing Gina.

Jazz took hold of my cock again and guided it towards Gina's pussy. "Now Girlfriend, I've got Daddy pinned down so he can't push up and hurt you. It's all up to you now. You can slowly lower yourself onto his cock at your own pace. Take as little or as much as you feel comfortable with.

Now that the threat of me looming over her had been removed, Gina was much more relaxed. She lowered herself down on my cock to where we had been before, then went the little bit more that allowed the head of my cock to pop inside her. She gasped, and stopped moving. Jazz was gently kissing and caressing Gina, and I was gently caressing Jazz. Slowly Gina started to gyrate on the head of my cock, working it in a little and out a little, constantly receiving encouragement from Jazz, and from me. I reached around Jazz to caress her breasts and tweak her nipples. "MMM, Yes Daddy."

I released one of Jazz's breasts and reached for Gina's, gently caressing and flicking her little nipple. Gina reached up with her hand and covered my hand to hold it in place on her breast. "yes. Daddy." was all she said.

It took almost half an hour to get Gina fully impaled on my cock, but it was worth it. Her little pussy was so hot and tight. It was like having my cock in a vise. My entire cock was feeling the pressure. With herself fully impaled on me Gina was happy not to move. "OOOHHHH, daddy it hurts so bad." she cried.

While Jazz gently kissed and caressed her, I tried my best to sooth her. "I know it hurts Baby, but now the bad part is over. Just allow yourself to relax. You don't need to move. Just stay still and allow your body to adjust."

We actually stayed like that for another half an hour. Nobody really moved. If we had, Gina would have hurt, and I would have cum instantly.

After half an hour of getting into Gina, and another half just remaining deep inside her to get her used to it. Jazz suggested that we all hit the shower together.

Both girls got off me, and Gina fell onto the bed cradling her lower belly, "OOOHHH, I hurt sooo bad."

Jazz gently caressed her, and whispered, "It's ok girlfriend, daddy and I will look after you. Just relax."

Jazz went to the kitchen and came back with a few small tablets.and a glass of water. "Take these girlfriend, they will take the edge off a bit." then she went into the main bathroom, not the little en-suite one. I heard her turn on the shower. Popping her head back into the bedroom she said, "Daddy, carry Gina into the shower."

I stood up and gently cradled Gina in my arms, and carried her to the bathroom. The main bathroom had a shower stall big enough for all three of us, and it also had a bench on one wall to allow two people to sit. We had the bench built into the bathroom when Jazz's mother got sick. I sat on the bench with Gina cradled tenderly in my arms. Jazz gently washed her, and then washed me also.

After patting us both dry Jazz told me to take Gina back to bed. I carried her back to bed and she cuddled tightly into me. A few minuted later Jazz came in and she cuddled up behind Gina. We now had her sandwiched tightly between us.