Spanked Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
A evening of planned submission goes awry for our hero.
1.8k words
4.31
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live with my stepmother Jeannette and stepsister Lana in a quiet neighborhood, I moved there a year ago after my father passed, my stepmother likes having us around and it's way lighter on my wallet than living alone. When I moved in with them I was 21 and Lana was 20.

I like... well love to get spanked and although I didn't have a girlfriend at the time I had a few before that had no problem taking a belt or paddle to my bare butt. I had sought out a dominatrix or even a local escort to discipline me a few times when I wasn't attached to someone who would.

I also love being naked in the presence of clothed females and fantasize about being naked in public places, it really gets my submissive side revved up.

I stay in the basement which is set up as an apartment complete with a kitchen and full bath. The basement also houses the laundry room and the garage entrance so there is other traffic down there besides myself. One day I had the door open to my room while gathering my laundry for the washer and Lana came down the stairs and bam! there I was butt naked in front of her. I quickly covered up and apologized.

"No need to apologize, do you always do your laundry naked?"

"I uh, ran out of clothes."

"Geez that's pretty dumb." she laughed.

"Well it happens."

"Drop the clothes let me have a look." I was taken aback and sort of froze, my stepsister had become more and more flirty with me in the last 6 months. Without really thinking about it dropped the clothes that I had been holding exposing myself to Lana. At that moment Jeannette came down the stairs.

"Look Mom, Terry has no clean clothes until he does his laundry! What a dumbass."

It took Jeannette a second to take in the scene.

"Terry! Cover yourself up right now." I quickly picked up some clothes and did my best to conceal my manhood.

"Yes Ma'am, sorry."

"We've both got laundry to do so you're going to have to wait but in the meantime put some clothes on young man!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

After that incident the idea of submitting to my stepmother and/or sister started to take root in my mind. My stepmother Jeannette had the type of vibe about her that if she told me to do something I'd do it. My fantasies started to be dominated by visions of submitting to her naked for punishment sometimes with Lana watching.

Both Jeannette and Lana keep different hours than I do so I have plenty of occasions where I have the house to myself and on those occasions I go around the house naked after giving myself a spanking with one of the many spanking implements that I own; I have an impressive collection of leather belts, (my favorite) straps, whips, paddles, canes that I like to get punished with. After a few months of living here I started to get bold and would go upstairs to my stepmother's bedroom and spank myself while bent over her bed with various scenes of submitting to her maternal discipline running through my head.

I also enjoy being restrained while I get spanked; out in the garage there are some steel rings attached to the walls; who knew what they were for all that mattered was that I find them ideal for holding onto while I furiously beat my own ass. I love getting punished in the garage; I love the feel of the concrete on my bare feet and the sound that the belt makes as it smacks off my bare ass. I started taking handcuffs out to the garage with me and I'd cuff myself to the wall and redden my butt up good and imagine that I was being punished as a naked slave to my wicked stepmother.

This system worked out well for me until I ran into a little snag; spanking myself got the job done but it's nothing like getting naked in front of a female, being told to bend over and getting my butt beat good and hard so I saved up my nickels and dimes so I could have just that, the real thing.

I couldn't find an ad for a dominatrix and so I looked over the escort ads. I called several ladies and either got "I don't want to get kicked out of my motel for making too much noise" or getting refused saying they weren't comfortable doing what I wanted. I was on the verge of giving up when I found a girl who was game but said that she'd have to come out to the house. I waited for her to arrive impatiently while debating if I should answer the door naked eventually settling on keeping my clothes on.

Her name was Emilia, she had dark hair, big boobs and wore a tight skirt, perfect. We discussed what I wanted to do, I showed her the garage and all of my implements that I had laid out on the tool bench along with an envelope containing her negotiated "tribute". After we worked out all of the details she told me to strip naked. My heart pounded in anticipation of getting spanked by her; my dick was rock hard by time I slipped off my underwear. She cuffed each of my wrists to the rings on the wall, her perfume was intoxicating when she got close and attached each cuff to the wall. Everything was going great, I was a happy boy. I was naked with a big boner and I was about to be disciplined by a dark haired femme fatale (with big boobs).

"Am I in a lot of trouble, are you going to punish me hard?" I asked eagerly.

"Oh yeah sweetie, you're going to get it good." She said as she looked down at her phone texting someone (annoying but tolerable and something I kind of expected from a busy escort.)

"Be right back." She said and went into the basement door. I figured she wanted to use the bathroom before we started.

Unbeknownst to me her boyfriend was out in the car; next thing I knew she came back in the room with a dude, yes a DUDE! So there I was chained up to the garage wall butt naked (the boner disappeared pretty quick in fact it probably made that cartoon deflating noise...) in front of two strangers. Fuck me what an idiot I thought to myself. The long, short, fat and skinny of the situation was that I was relieved of my wallet and 500$ cash that I had stashed in my dresser that I only revealed the location of because they had threatened to toss the entire house.

As they were getting ready to leave I asked them.

"Hey can you at least unlock me?"

"Yeah fat chance." Her boyfriend laughed at me.

"Come on, please?"

"You're stuck freak boy, man what an idiot loser, you can stay like that until somebody finds you." Then Emilia chimed in.

"Why don't you give him what he wants, beat his ass." She said picking up one of my leather belts and slapping it slowly on her hand.

"What? I'm not gonna do anything with another guy, what if he gets hard? Fuck it let's go."

"Then let me, if anything he deserves to get his ass beat for being so dumb." she snapped the belt menacingly, I started to feel a stirring in my loins, my submissive side was awakening again. The situation was totally out of my control, this was for real, my pulse quickened and I felt so vulnerable being naked and helpless like this.

"I told you let's go."

"Oh come on, it would get me so hot baby, beat his ass good for me I promise you'll get lucky later."

"Well you heard the lady, your ass is gonna get it boy." Emilia gave the belt to her boyfriend who doubled it over for a spanking. I was frantic, my heart beating a mile a minute but it was a good frantic (despite being naked in front of another dude)

"Oh come on man, you got my cash! No! Please!"

(I was way into this at this point despite the very real danger, my adrenaline was through the roof...)

"Looks like your gonna get your butt spanked anyway HAHA!" laughed Emilia

He got behind me and SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The belt exploded on my ass as he whipped me hard, the sting was bright red across my brain SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"That's it baby beat his ass!" exclaimed Emilia SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The sound of the belt hitting my ass filled the room and bounced off the walls.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Emilia stood by laughing as her man gave me a truly genuine ass whooping that any father would have been proud of with my own belt SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I surrendered and did my best to stay in a good position to avoid errant blows or an unpleasant.

wrap around from the belt SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Then he really poured it on SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

When it stopped, my ass was throbbing red. Emilia and her boyfriend headed for the door.

"See you LOSER!" she laughed as she pressed the garage door opener button.

The door slowly went up revealing my predicament to the world.

It was still somewhat light outside, there wasn't anybody on the street. Emilia and her boyfriend got into their car and pulled out of the driveway.

Then all was quiet...

I could hear birds chirping, a mower running in the distance, a perfect bucolic summer evening in a quiet neighborhood except for the naked dufus chained to the wall of his garage with a red ass. I was in a panic and realized in an instant what a situation I had just put myself in. Stupid stupid stupid!

At least one thing went right for me there was a light switch next to the tool bench where I was strung up, I strained to reach it and managed to turn off the garage lights and after a few minutes the light on the garage door opener went out and I was enveloped in the cool dusk of the garage and it's faint smell of gasoline and grass from the lawn mower. The garage is pretty deep so at least I was safe from people on the street from seeing me like this.

I took stock of my situation:

Naked with a red ass, check.

Cuffed to the wall in the garage, check.

Ripped off and humiliated by a couple of hustlers, check.

Still an idiot after a few minutes consideration, check.

No way out of my predicament until my stepmother or sister got home, check.

My deepest secret not to mention my naked body about to be exposed, check.

All that was left for me to do was wait...