All Comments on 'Spanked by Wife & Her Friends Ch. 02'

by smy3th

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great story

great story love the whole idea and situation be great if you continued it

jeffrey214jeffrey214almost 15 years ago
please continue

this is very nice! i hope that Lisa continues to please herself with John as her naked husband, showing him off to her freinds and spanking him regularly.

excellent that her friends are encouraged to make him ejaculate in humiliating ways.

also great to meet Janet in public!

brewster926brewster926about 14 years ago
turned me on

this is certainly a different approach. i don't think i would like the cock lock but i do have a submissive side and it is very erotic to have your buttocks displayed across a woman's lap. also any group situation with more females than males gets my vote. might be nice though if John got to be on top once in a while. good writing. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice story. Please write a few more chapters with Lisa's friends coming over for fun. Lisa should start training him to keep a butt plug in his ass during the day. Very good beginning. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Janet takes control

Janet seems to be so very interested in John & Lisa's lifestyle. I think it would be interesting if Janet came over to Lisa's house and took over a session with John and got to spank him at her will for a day. I think about being over a dominant woman's lap often and and being a slave to this type of treatment. It's very arousing to think about be spanked and paddled by another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 Stars

Excellent story. I hope you write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Janet

Janet should steal John's "key" and have some fun with him. Then make it look like John had planned it. Lisa could give him the ass-whooping of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best stories in its genre.

Delicious, delightful and delerious. Beautifully wrought story of a well spanked and well shamed little hubby. The women are well drawn. Tight little slacks and T-shirt. So sweet and vulnerable, just as all little boy husbands should be dressed in public. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I look forward to reading more. I imagine we may get a peek into the new and improved life between Janet and her husband as she employs the lessons learned from Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To jail?

That's where he sent the women right? Because no one would take that abuse willingly. Divorce court and no visitation when she's in jail where she/they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

I love now a new women wants to help disapline John would love to see it go to more public humiliation like maybe wife and Janet take john to a pet store and try dog collers on him and have Lisa explain for now on in public he will be leashed and collared to show her total control on him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, pity it stopped

I liked the teasing and talk with the other woman. Nicely done and wish there was more. Always seems the ones I like are the ones cut short :(.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing clever or new

Rehashed theme that is not well presented. Her motivations are clear. She enjoys abusing and humiliating him. His are not. Why is he doing this? And the friends? Even in a fantasy you don't think most friends would be disgusted by her behavior? Too much of this story is implausible. Waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well written, plotted, and edited story, I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad you never continued

Of course there was nothing to continue. He had gotten his gun and killed them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What did she do when he left?

John packed everything he wanted into a U-haul trailer, cleaned out the bank accounts, closed the credit cards and left. She never heard from him again. He never even bothered to file for divorce. He left the cost of that to her. Wonder how she thinks her plans worked out? Like any man would put up with her bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems to me he would stop by the Police headquarters

And file charges. His wrists have the ligature marks. His ass has the bruises. It's called illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. The women all went to prison. Only one (which ever one turned State's witness first) woman got a short jail sentence. While his wife was in jail he filed for divorce and kept all the marital assets. She got nothing since she had been convicted of a felony. I wonder if the stupid bitches think they had a good plan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue , Jeffrey ?

Jeffrey , if he accepts this , he may be many things - but not a husband .

I always feel that in these kinds of stories , the author has an impossible task in convincing the reader .

Why would any woman want a relationship with a man like this ?

Why would any man want a relationship with a woman like this ?

Marriage is a relationship between two people ; bring in other people and the marriage is destroyed permanently .

Women : when the rapists break in , do you see this man fighting for you ?

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Please do not leave us so

When can we see the next chapter? It has turned me on so mauch. i cant wait for a new spanking session

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
humiliation

Beautifully written in a way that made it credible, which makes for the best porn. Hope there will be some more. How about John being sexually humiliated by Lisa and Janet at the same time, having to service Janet orally while his wife watches, then punishes him for being 'unfaithful'?

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

I think John is no kind of man at all, to let his wife and friends treat him that way is so wrong, I know this is just a story but still john needs to get a backbone and stand up for himself

ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
you said "to be comtinued"

Such a pitty it wasn't true. Pleeeeease, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
John is the luckiest guy in the world!!!

I got so aroused by chapter one, that before I read chapter 2, I locked my penis in my CB3000 Chastity cage and put a clothes pin on each of my nipples. Please, Please, Please continue with additional chapters. I want to hurt myself so badly. It would be infinitely more erotic if I could imagine it was Lisa that was hurting me.

How I wish that Lisa would adopt me and give me the same treatment she gives john! I know it would be ENTIRELY up to Lisa since john would have absolutely no say in the matter. Lisa could even have contests between john and freddy with the loser having to submit to unthinkable acts of depravity.

Hope to read more from you soon, freddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A story for lost ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Assault, battery, sexual assault and more sent them all to jail. You think nothing would happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly feel sad for kinkster dubs that are into this level of slavehood, humiliation, and overall dehumanizing abuse. John's fear, shame. and constant anxiety will eat him alive. Being simultaneously on edge, depressed, and embarrassed 24/7 just for mere sexual titillation in return? Yes I will say it, John needs to find a heav6y blunt object, old fashioned iron, crowbar,whatever and bludgeon Lisa to death, then immediately drive to a tall bridge and hurl himself off it. For those who hate canons pissing all over their extreme femdom kink, zI say take a hard look at it. femdom total power exchange with no limits in a marriage is abhorant it refuses the controlling spouse to a sadist and the sub spouse to a thing. No room for love there. If you really are into this fetish pretty deeply, maybe look for a therapist to discuss the underlying trauma in your younger life that pushed you to love and crave suffering and abuse. Once you distance yourself from this fetish, you will be much better off and mentally more well. I know I'm pontificating, but I truly mean it with the best intentions, however condescending they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous