Spanked Housewives, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I'm sure you're right about that... and I know we will always be great friends, if anything even more now than before. I know Jack has always found you very sexy and actually wondered more than once to me what it would be like to spank that very spankable ass of yours." Mary said with a wink.

Sarah responded "Spankable ass? If anyone has a spankable ass it is that incredible butt of yours... and to be honest I have no doubt that Tom thinks the same."

"Well then, all we need to do is figure out how we are going to make this happen, my partner in crime! And in my opinion, the sooner the better!"

" Agreed!" Sarah replied and they clinked their glasses together to seal the deal.

So over the next few hours, over lunch and a few glasses of wine, they came up with their plan. As there was no reason to delay any more than necessary and knowing Jack would be home before the weekend, they arranged for a sitter for the next Saturday night for all the kids at Mary's house. They agreed to use Sarah's house since it had a room for watching a movie that would be perfect. To avoid suspicion Mary would wait until late Saturday afternoon to bring over the paddle, hoping Jack would not want to use it before their date together, which he sometimes did. They knew the guys had a late golf time on Saturday so would be out all afternoon which would make that easier. Sarah would bring over the kids to eat dinner over Mary's before the guys got home, so that would make it much harder for Jack to even try anything with the kids in the house.

Before they finished and the kids arrived home from day camp they ordered another paddle and a cane so they would have two of each, and a few other items they needed to make their plan work. They also discussed other kinky things they had done in addition to the spankings, and things they had as fantasies, or their husband had mentioned as his own fantasies but they had not done yet, that they agreed might be worth trying together. After all, since they were breaking new ground sexually they might as well push the envelope. They also realized that they did not need to do everything at once and decided that most of those things were for a future time and place. Assuming that this would not be a one-time deal and trying new things later would keep it fresh and exciting. They also both realized that once they started this there was no telling what their husbands might do on their own.

Each day they talked about their plan, refining it. It was hard to keep from bursting out of their skins and telling their husbands what they had planned during what seemed like a very long week before Saturday. Part of that discussion centered on something they had avoided at first, which was if they would have intercourse with each other's spouse. They decided they would leave that up to the husbands to make the first move and would definitely show no resistance if they started anything. They described in some detail and with more than a little pride their husband's cocks and how endowed they were. Each was definitely intrigued at the possibility of seeing what it was like in person and, of course, what it would feel like inside her.

They had agreed to refrain from any spanking activity, or any sex, with their husbands until then, which was easier for Mary as Jack was gone until Thursday anyway. But they were so horny by Thursday they could not help but have sex with each other on Thursday morning. They did not spank, cane or paddle each other, but used their fingers, tongues and the dildos to satisfy the urges they both felt. While both loved their husband's cocks and being spanked by them, they found something satisfying in each other that uniquely bonded them in their mutual desires as only two women could.

Soon enough it was Saturday and as planned the kids did their normal summer weekend activities of swimming at the community pool and playing outside, while the husbands did some chores before going to play golf together. When the coast was clear Mary brought over her paddle and the other items they had ordered that had been rush delivered to her house that Thursday and Friday. They had divided up the order equally and charged it to their credit cards, but knew their husbands would not see the charges until the bills came and by then they figured they would not care at all about the money spent.

The husbands got home from golf around 6:30, and Sarah had already ushered her children over to Mary's house, where the sitter was already waiting. They ordered pizza for the kid's dinner and got them set up with activities and the movies they could watch. In the meantime both husbands took showers and got ready for what they thought would be a normal evening of dinner and a movie. Sarah returned to her own house and got dressed, and Mary went upstairs to do the same. As agreed they both wore a light summer dress with a low cut neckline that showed lots of cleavage, particularly on Mary, and were quite short to accentuate both their ass's. Both also wore no bra so their nipples showed through the thin fabric and wore silk panties. There was no doubt they would excite both husbands throughout the evening even more than usual. Both husbands wore casual slacks and a sport shirt that was their normal attire for going out with their neighbors. Both men noticed how hot their wives looked and gave them a compliment to that effect followed by a long kiss, and commented on how hard to resist they were and intimated that sex was almost a certainty when the night ended. Of course both Mary and Sarah knew but did not say that sex would hopefully come way before the men realized, if things went as planned.

Mary and Jack walked over to Sarah and Tom's house. When Tom opened the door and saw his curvy neighbor, he complimented on how nice she looked, to which Mary curtsied and said " Why, thank you sir, and you look quite handsome tonight." They stepped inside and when Jack saw Sarah in her clingy, short summer dress he complimented her as well, and she replied as her friend had done " Thank you, kind sir." Both put a little extra emphasis on the word "sir", but it was subtle enough for both men to notice but ignore it.

They had made reservations in a nice local Italian restaurant and left without any more delay to drive the short distance there. Tom had brought a bottle of wine that they shared while they had a delicious dinner. The conversation was normal, about the kids and vacation plans, house repairs and golf. Just before dessert the ladies excused themselves to go to the ladies room to freshen up and when they returned they had a surprise for their husbands.

They had both taken off their panties and when they returned passed them surreptitiously under the table to their husband. The husbands did their best to try and not look surprised, but it was hard not to notice the false look of calm on each other as each pretended they did not and said nothing. It was obvious to each man that his wife had her bare ass on the chair, and as they shared two desserts between the four of them, the ladies deliberately squirmed in their chairs a little more than seemed necessary. Finally it was time to pay the bill and the men did so with cash, leaving what seemed like a better tip than usual since they were in such a good mood. Both had no doubt he would have sex with his wife before going to sleep.

They went out to the car and the ladies made a point of sitting together in the back seat, having the men sit up front together "to finish talking about your golf game while we talk about a new store in town". It was obviously just an excuse, but the guys went along. They got back to Sarah and Tom's house in a few minutes and all went inside. It was still fairly early at around 9:00.

When they got inside Sarah announced " I've ordered a cable movie on demand for us to watch, and Mary and I will get us all some more wine." She and Mary left for the kitchen and once there while opening a bottle of wine and getting out the glasses agreed that the plan was working perfectly so far. Meanwhile both guys used the bathroom before returning to the recreation room that had a large screen TV and a big, comfortable leather couch to watch the movie.

Mary and Sarah came into the room with the glasses and wine and poured everyone a glass. Sarah raised her glass in a toast " To good friends and great neighbors. May we only grow closer and it only gets better from here." They clinked the glasses together, agreeing with "Here, here" and " To good friends".

They sat themselves down, with the guys on the outside and the women next to each other in the middle. Sarah picked up the remote and got the movie started. The movie she chose was one called "The Secretary". She had seen it before, but Mary had not, but after she described it agreed it would be perfect for their plan. Neither of the husbands had seen it as far as they knew and when Sarah asked as it started that was confirmed.

The movie was about a twenty something girl with some emotional problems who lives with her parents. She is naturally submissive but doesn't know how to express her tendencies in a healthy way. She went to secretarial school and had done well, so to try and gain some independence she finds a job as a secretary to a successful lawyer in a practice by himself. The lawyer is a very precise and controlling individual with issues of his own relating to his own sexual desires to be dominant and include it in his relationships. He recognizes the submissive tendencies of his new secretary and when she makes a mistake on a letter, has her lean over his desk and gives her a hard hand spanking. She does not resist and feels the sexual release it gives her and wants more, deliberately making mistakes to be punished, all while falling in love with her employer. There are a few ups and downs in their relationship when he feels guilty about what he is doing to her, but she eventually makes him understand it is what she wants and needs from him, and in the end they wind up together. While unspoken at the end, it is apparent the relationship includes his disciplining her on a regular basis, and she gladly provides every excuse he needs to do so.

It was the perfect movie for this occasion, with enough of a plot and good actors to be a real movie but with non-explicit sex scenes and of course the spankings to be arousing to them all. As they watched the movie, it was apparent from the bulges in their pants that it excited both the guys, particularly the spanking and bdsm scenes. Both women squirmed in her seat quite a few times, their pantyless asses on the soft leather. When it was over Sarah picked up the remote and turned off the TV.

She got up and pulled up Mary with her " Let's go freshen up and get another bottle of wine. It seems we've done justice to this one", picking up the empty bottle. They went to the bathroom and after peeing quickly changed into the new clothes they had bought and arranged their hair, then went to the kitchen and opened another bottle of wine.

When they were ready, Mary and Sarah looked each other over, and agreed that if this didn't work, nothing would. Then together and holding hands they walked back to the room where their husbands still waited. They didn't know what the men might have said to each other about their wives behavior at dinner or the movie, but there was no doubt they would react to this and hoped for the best.

They were not disappointed when they arrived back in front of their husbands, who sat there staring and said nothing. The ladies stood side-by-side, hands clasped behind their backs in front of their husband. Both were dressed in a very short plaid, pleated skirt and very tight white button up blouse that barely contained their bra-less breasts, white ankle socks and penny loafer shoes. Both had made two ponytails on either side of their heads with red ribbons, completing the schoolgirl look. Mary was holding a tray with the bottle of wine on it, but unseen there were also two flat backed wooden hairbrushes as well.

Once the effect settled in, Sarah spoke " We're sorry, Sirs, for being such bad girls at dinner tonight. We are reporting for our punishment as ordered." She had emphasized the word "Sirs", and both men remembered how they had replied to the compliments earlier. Of course they had not been ordered to "report for punishment", but the men quickly figured out the game and played along.

Jack replied " It's about time you got here. We've been waiting too long already."

Mary answered "We're sorry, Sir, but we got here as quickly as we could."

Tom continued "Well your excuses are not acceptable, so now it will be even more for you both. Now get over here."

Mary and Sarah looked at each other, and both thought they might have an orgasm right then and there, but controlled themselves and said together " Yes, Sirs. Thank you, Sirs."

Mary put the tray down on the table in front of the sofa and both men saw the hairbrushes. They then surprised the men once again by moving past each other to the other side and around the table, and lay themselves over the lap of their friend's husband, their feet on the ground to the outside and their heads on the cushions between the men. That put the women facing each other in the middle and they took each other's hands as they lifted their heads up to look each other in the eye. Both were smiling broadly. The men looked at each other for only a moment before lifting the back of the skirt to expose the ass of the woman across his lap. Both women wore simple white cotton panties, which quickly were brought down to their thighs. The men caressed the ass in front of them for a few moments, Jack caressing Sarah's smaller tight butt and Tom Mary's larger bubble butt, before giving it a good hard squeeze, to which both women moaned in pleasure, anticipating what was to come.

It did not take long before first Tom and then Jack lifted his hand and brought it down hard on the butt in front of him. It took no time before they had begun to spank them over and over in rapid succession, to the "owwws" and "ahhhs" of both ladies, who often lifted up their butts to receive the blow that had not yet come. It was not long before both asses began to show a nice tinge of red and the men continued until the ladies were squirming on their laps and kicking their legs up and down. After what was probably about five minutes but seemed much longer to the ladies, the men stopped and the ladies relaxed over the thighs of the men that held them.

Tom spoke first " You know, Jack, I think they liked that a little too much. We better find out" and he reached his hand down to Mary's upper thighs and pressed between them. Mary separated her legs a little to give him access, and Tom cupped her pussy and pressed a finger into her slit. Of course it was soaking wet. Mary knew she was wet before she even went over Tom's lap, but just enjoyed the intrusion into her pussy. " Yup, just as I thought, you enjoyed that, didn't you, you little minx?"

" Yess... yes Sir... I'm sorry Sir." Mary replied in her best girlish voice.

Jack followed suit and pressed his hand between Sarah's already opened legs, and of course found her as wet as his wife apparently was. " Well, it seems we have two little devils who like to be punished, isn't that so, Sarah?"

" Yes sir... thank you, Sir" she replied.

Tom took over " Well, they still need a punishment for being tardy for their punishment." He gently pushed Mary off his lap and told her " Get the hairbrushes off the tray", and when she hesitated for a moment " Come on, hurry up or it will only be worse."

Mary quickly recovered and moved to get the two hairbrushes and handed one to Tom and one to Jack, then returned over Tom's lap.

As soon as she was in position, Tom lifted up her skirt and then the brush and began to smack her ass with it, hard. Almost at the same time Jack began to smack Sarah's ass with his brush. The ladies began to cry out immediately with the first blow and with each after that " aaaiiiaaa!" "owwww" " that hurts!" " please stop!" "no more!", but they all knew the protests were in vain and probably as much for effect as sincere, as both women were loving the exquisite pain they had set up for themselves. They grasped each other's hands tighter and tighter as the smacks continued without mercy and their legs flew up and down wildly as the pain increased, but neither made any effort to move from her position. By the time the men finally stopped, their butts were a bright shade of red and they knew would be warm to the touch. The men caressed and kneaded the warm, red ass before them, comforting the women as they began to recover.

At one point the women looked up at each other and smiled a knowing smile that they both understood. This was not exactly according to the plan, but they both knew instinctively what they both wanted right then and there. They fell off the lap they were on and kneeled in between the legs of the man before them. Looking up at him, each began to undo the belt and zipper of the pants on the man before her and in one motion as he lifted up to accommodate her, pulled pants and underwear down to his ankles and off his feet. The women sat with their sore ass against their feet, hands on his thighs, looking at the sight before them, which in both cases was a large cock sticking out from the man's groin. Sarah knew Tom's was longer at over 8" than what looked like around 6" on Jack, but there was no doubt Jack's was much thicker than her husbands. And Mary saw the opposite, that Tom's cock was definitely longer than her husband's, but not as thick. In unison, they both came out of their reverie and leaned forward, taking the cock before them in their hands and into their mouths.

Both were experienced at fellatio, but these were different than they had become used to for so long. Both licked the pre-cum off and then sucked the head into their mouths, using their tongues to arouse it, not that they were not already hard and at full attention. They took as much into their mouth as they could, going deeper and deeper each time they pressed forward. At first Sarah's small mouth had trouble accommodating Jack's thicker cock, while Mary was not used to the length of Tom's, but after a few minutes they managed to get used to the cock they were sucking and were enthusiastically bouncing their heads up and down, gurgling and gagging on the saliva coated cock that filled their mouth. Mary never was able to take Jack into her throat due to his girth, but after a while Sarah had Tom' entire length in hers, pressing her face hard into his crotch. Both men alternated between watching the woman before him and watching his own wife pleasure the man next to him. Before long both were ready to cum and they both grabbed the ponytails of the woman kneeling in front of him and, holding her head in place with both hands, began to fuck her mouth.

Jack growled as he thrust into Sarah's mouth " It seems we have two cum-sluts, that have been bad little girls." Looking down at Sarah he continued " You going to be a good girl and swallow it all down?" Looking up at him with tears in her eyes she nodded affirmatively, unable to talk with his cock in her mouth. This put Jack over the edge and he spurted into the mouth of his friend's spouse, who choked but swallowed it all except a drop that dribbled down her chin. Seeing this Tom held Mary and looking up at him she pressed herself onto his cock until he was all the way down her throat, her nose pressed into his pubic bone, and then she began to suck and move her tongue against the bottom of his balls, and as he came she pulled back to take it all in her mouth. When she had milked him dry she slowly pulled herself off and the men collapsed back onto the sofa. When they released the ponytails the men still held them by, both women collapsed back to the floor between the men's legs.