Spanked Housewives, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom spoke up " Last night was one of the most incredible nights of my life and I think I can say the same for Sarah, and it seems only natural that since we seem so comfortable sharing our secrets and each other's spouses like we did, that we continue to explore this further. I don't know about you guys, but my mind is racing with all the possibilities. Since it seems like you both feel the same, here are my ideas on this. I think we need to establish some ground rules." All the others nodded, so he continued " First, we need to provide the ladies with a safe word. A word either one can use that will automatically stop whatever we are doing if it becomes too intense or they are too uncomfortable with anything we do. I read a lot of people into this type of thing use 'red' for stop, and 'yellow' for I need to take a break but am willing to continue, which seems simple enough. Anything else you say will not be taken as serious, including 'stop' or any begging or promises, rather we will see it as a sign of how much more you may need the punishment. Understood?"

Jack nodded his head and both Sarah and Mary agreed that made good sense.

" Second, just like before, to the outside world we will appear as we always have, with no hint of any of this. But when we are in private, Jack and I are your masters... totally. We will do whatever pleases us and you will both obey without question, subject of course to the safe word. You can both be punished for any reason, or for no reason at all. You will submit to any sexual desire we have whenever or however we want. Of course we encourage you both to talk to us about anything you want to try, but everything will occur as we order it. Your every fantasy and desire should be known to Jack and I and we will do the best we can to fulfill them... while getting what we want at the same time. It may not happen right away, or when you expect it, and once you make it known to us there will be no asking for anything. We will decide when and where and how. And of course we can do things we think of without letting you know ahead of time, as surprise can be a very erotic element...as we guys found out quite clearly last night. Understood and agreed?"

Everyone smiled at that last line, and both ladies said " Yes, sir. Understood and agreed."

" Finally, I think we should agree that neither guy or even the other couple will play with the other husband's wife alone, unless there is explicit permission from him. Doing so without notice and approval can only cause problems that we don't want or need, and if we do this right is completely unnecessary. That said, given what these two minx's have apparently already done with each other, and the fact that I am not sure we could stop them if we wanted to, I think it should be fine for you two to play with each other whenever the desire arises. The only caveat is no spanking each other in any way... that is reserved for Jack and me. Does everyone agree? Did I leave anything out?"

Sarah and Mary agreed with enthusiasm. Jack said " That seems to say it all, but if anything else arises we can discuss it and change or add as needed. But I think we will be getting a sitter for all the kids more often than we used to... no need for one couple or the other to go out or stay home by themselves, is there? Anyone not want to get one for next Saturday?" No one replied no, so he and Tom clinked their beer bottles together and took a swig and Sarah and Mary clinked their glasses together to seal the deal.