Spanked Housewives, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the women surprised them again and leaned over and began to kiss. They opened their mouths and shared the juices that had been deposited by each other's spouse in their mouths, mixing it together before swallowing it down. When they separated, they looked up at their husbands and both said almost in unison "Thank you, Sirs."

Mary continued " We really hope you enjoyed punishing us. Since we have been very bad girls once again, we understand if another punishment is needed. If you wait a few minutes and join us in the kitchen, we will be ready for whatever you think we deserve." With that they both got up and left the room towards the kitchen.

While they got themselves ready, the men talked between themselves.

" What do you think brought all that on? Tom asked Jack.

" I surely have no idea, but I'm not going to complain. You going to complain?"

" Not for a minute. Damn, your wife has the nicest and most spankable butt I ever saw."

" Yeah, I know, but yours is so firm and tight, it's not anything to sneeze about it. So what do you think they have in mind next?"

" I have no idea, so let's just go with the flow. I'm sure it will be interesting, if nothing else."

With that said, Jack leaned forward and took the bottle of wine and poured them both another glass, and after clinking the glasses together with a toast from Tom " To spankable butts, and the wives that have them", they both took a drink and sat back to contemplate what was to come.

After waiting a few more minutes, Jack got up. " Well, I guess it is time to find out what those two devils have in mind." Tom got up to follow him to the kitchen.

When they entered the kitchen, the sight before them was no less shocking than the events that had already occurred. Off the far side of the kitchen was an eat-in nook with a round table about 6' across with four chairs. Normally Sarah kept flowers in a vase in the center. The chairs had been moved to the side and instead of a vase the two women were bent over the top of the table on opposite sides facing each other. They were naked and had leather cuffs on their wrists that had been locked together. They also had leather cuffs on each of their ankles but these were not attached, although an adjustable leather strap with clasps on both ends was attached to both of Sarah's. On the table next to each woman were a paddle and a cane. There was no doubting what was intended, and after perusing the situation for a minute, Tom went over and bent down and attached the leather strap from Sarah's to Mary's ankle cuffs, and pulled it tight. This bought their legs closer together and off the floor, and made their ass's stick out even more from the side of the table. Since they lost the support of their legs, their bodies and breasts pressed into the table as well, particularly Mary's fuller ones that were squeezed out on each side.

Both men circled around their wives, looking at them from every side. It was a truly erotic scene with the leaner brunette Sarah contrasted by the curvier blonde Mary, bound to each other and bent over the opposite edges of the table. Both still had a very red tinge to their ass from the earlier spanking. The men caressed their wives on their shoulders and down their arms, down their backs to their ass, before moving around again to do the same to the other woman. Tom stopped behind Mary and Jack stopped behind Sarah. Without even talking they both knew they wanted to spank the other man's wife. Jack figured that it would be better to use the paddle before the cane, so he picked up the paddle next to Sarah and Tom, following his lead, picked up the one next to Mary.

Tom said firmly " I want you to both understand the rules here. You will count each stroke, and thank us for giving you the punishment you so richly deserve. Understood?"

Together, Mary and Sarah replied enthusiastically " Yes, Sir, I understand!"

Tom went first, and brought the paddle up and then down with a loud smack on Mary's ass. It took a moment to register with her brain, but Mary shrieked at the pain " Aaaiiiaaa..." then composed herself and said " One, thank you, sir."

Then Jack brought his paddle up and down hard on Sarah's ass, to similar effect " Owwww.... One, thank you, sir."

Tom went next, the smack echoing through the kitchen followed by Mary's " Ooohhhh... two, thank you, sir."

Jack followed before Mary finished and Sarah cried out in pain " Yaaaiii... two, thank you, sir."

Tom and Jack continued to alternate one after the other, taking their time, and each smack brought a louder cry from the woman getting smacked, followed with the number and a sincere thank you to her tormenter. The woman held each other's arms above their joined wrists and looked at each other as they received the paddling, their own spouse behind the woman across from them watching their wife's reaction to each smack as well. As no limit had been stated before they began, the ladies had no idea how long it would go on, and as it continued they both wondered how long they could endure. After ten strokes, Jack gave Sarah five quick smacks in succession, to which she screamed out in pain continuously until he stopped, and once she calmed down she counted out " Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen... thank you, Sir!" and collapse her head on the table. Tom did the same to Mary, who began to cry real tears of pain and scream out loudly, until he was done and then she also counted out her numbers, followed quietly by " Thank you, Sir" as she sniffled through her tears.

Both men put down the paddles, and caressed the now very red ass of the woman they had just paddled. It was warm to the touch, and both women sighed as they felt the light touch of the man behind them. Tom moved his hand down to cup Mary's pussy, and pressed a finger into her slit, finding it soaking wet as he expected, and Mary moaned at the pleasurable intrusion. Jack saw what Tom had done and his wife's reaction and followed suit, and began to finger Sarah's also very wet pussy, who also moaned in pleasure. But neither man intended to give the woman enough pleasure to orgasm yet, better to leave them frustrated, and they broke off contact. At Tom's nod, Jack followed him to the other side of the room where they talked quietly. They poured themselves a little more wine and brought it back to sit at the table on either side of the women.

Jack dipped several fingers, still wet with Sarah's juices, in the wine glass and brought it to Sarah's lips, who took them into her mouth and sucked on them eagerly. Tom did the same for Mary, who also eagerly sucked on his fingers. They dipped their fingers in the wine and fed it to the women several times before taking a sip for themselves and getting back up. They both moved behind their own wife.

The men then pulled the panties out of their pockets, still there from when the ladies had given them at dinner. They leaned over and wiped it against their wife's inner thighs where pussy juices had dripped down during the paddling, then pressed the panties against the spread and wet pussy, pressing it inside to soak up all the juices. Both women moaned at the new intrusion, which only increase their arousal. By the time they removed them the panties were well soaked and smelled of female sexual excitement. The men sat down again on either side of the women, and Jack brought the panty he held to Sarah's mouth and pressed it between her lips until it filled her mouth. Tom did the same, pressing the panty with Sarah's juices into Mary's mouth. Each woman tried to protest, but secretly enjoyed the now familiar taste of her friend.

Tom said with a laugh in his voice " Don't worry, ladies you don't have to count any more. We were afraid you might wake up the kids next door after those last few smacks."

Through the gags, both women tried to respond, which came out something like " Thnk nu, thir..."

Jack picked up the cane next to Sarah and Tom picked up the cane next to Mary, and without any delay each brought it simultaneously down on the ass of the woman in front of him. As the pain registered the women screamed through their gags and pulled on each other's wrists. Quickly another blow came down on each, then a pause and another blow, and another pause before another blow and the muted screams continued. Tom, being more experienced with the cane, was able to make level lines across both ass cheeks one above or below the other. Jack, not used to the implement, was less precise and the lines were not always level and sometimes crossed each other, which was actually more painful for Sarah. Of course, other than her caning Mary the other day, Sarah had more experience receiving a caning than Mary, so in a way it probably evened out. But either way, it was a very painful punishment for them both, and they screamed and cried and pulled on their bonds as it was being administered. After what seemed like forever, but was only a few minutes and 10 strokes the men stopped to admire their handiwork. Red lines and welts began to form on each ass over the reddened background of the paddling. Tom had Jack come around to see the perfectly placed lines that had formed across Mary's butt. Then they went behind Sarah and Tom commented " Not bad for a beginner... we'll have to have you practice more and you'll get it in no time."

With that said, they moved to the side of the table again and removed the gags from their mouths, leaving them on the table in front of their faces, and the women breathed heavily, saying over and over " Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god..." Mary finally added "That was incredible." to which Sarah replied to her " I told you so... but it was the paddling before that made it so special this time... and sharing it with you..."

The men smiled at this exchange and went behind the woman they had just caned. Each woman watched as her husband dropped his pants and underwear, then removed his shirt as he stood behind her friend, all the time looking at her, knowing her friend's husband was also behind her. Spanked, bound, paddled, caned and bent over the table, the question of whether they would get fucked was now moot.

The men wasted no time and put one hand on the ass in front of them, bent their legs as needed to line themselves up, used their other hand to position their erect cock against the open pussy and pressed forward in one fast stroke until they were deep inside and pressed against the warm, red ass before them. Both women exhaled loudly as if the cock had pushed the air out of their lungs, and looked at their friend across from them with eyes wide open. Both men watched the face of their wife as she was impaled on the cock of the man behind her. Each man had already cum not long before in the mouth of the woman they were now about to fuck, so neither was in any hurry and knew they could last a long time. Slowly each pulled back before thrusting once again deep into the pussy that was so wet and soft and hot, and held them like a sheath. Then back almost all the way out, and in again, over and over, and the woman exhaled with each penetration as women do when they are getting fucked good " unggh.... ungghh....ungghh...", as well as crying out "Yess...yesss..." "oh my god..." "harder... take me..." and other sounds of pleasure. These were punctuated by cries of pain when their new partner pounded into a sore ass particularly hard, while the slapping sound of cock into a soaking wet pussy continued with each pounding stroke.

Neither had been fucked by anyone but their husbands since before early in college when they first met, and they relished the difference. Jack's thickness filled Sarah's tight pussy like never before, stretching her almost painfully, while Tom's length went deeper than Mary thought was possible for her pussy to accept. Each woman found an exquisite pleasure in what was happening to them, and each had multiple orgasms as they incoherently begged for more, until it seemed almost continuous as they were fucked so hard and well. Watching her husband pounding into her best friend at the same time only made it even more surreal and enhanced the experience for both women, and the husbands worked to outdo each other as they watched another man fuck his wife across the table.

They went on for at least a half hour, sometimes going slow and lovingly, and sometimes pounding the women mercilessly. The women were exhausted by all the orgasms they had, but neither made any attempt to stop the man from taking what he wanted. They were like sex slaves of old... objects of desire... at the mercy and whim of the man behind them, and without control of their circumstance, and not wanting anything but to be used until the man decided he was done. But eventually even the men were getting tired and ready to complete the violation of the woman in front of them, and with a signal between them they thrust several times as hard as they could and holding themselves deep inside their partner came in spurts of hot cum. They both fell to rest on top of the woman underneath them, everyone satisfied as never before.

As was natural, the men's cocks became soft and slipped out of the pussy that held it, and both women moaned at the loss of fullness they had become so used to. The men began to undo the bonds that held the women together, first their ankles and then their wrists. When they were free, they slowly rose from the table and hugged and kissed their own spouse, but then once again surprised the men.

With a glance at each other, Sarah said cryptically, at least to the men, to Mary " Can't let it go to waste, can we?"

Mary replied "Definitely not" and both women waddled hand in hand back to the TV room with their legs held together, followed by the men who wondered what they were up to now. When they got there, the women lay down on the sofa in a 69, faces to pussies and began to lick at the cum that their husbands had deposited in the other woman and was now dripping out. They continued this until they were both sure they had removed it all, and both had another orgasm from the efforts of their friend. When they finally were satisfied there as no more to be had, they sat up side by side with big grins on their faces, now soaked with cum and pussy juices. They turned to each other and licked the drops of cum that remained on the other's face and kissed each other softly several times before turning once again to face their husbands, who had stood there watching this scene.

Tom spoke up " Damn, don't you two ever stop? Or do we need to punish you again?"

Everyone laughed and Mary replied " No, no... I think we've all had enough... for tonight anyway", leaving the promise of more to come at some future date.

Jack went back to the kitchen and retrieved the bottle of wine, and returning with the men's glasses poured some for each of them. Jack sat next to Mary and Tom sat next to Sarah. The women leaned against their husband's chests, who had their free arm around them. They sat in silence, still naked and sipping the wine, each contemplating what they had experienced that night. They all knew there was no going back, and none of them wanted to. The women thought about what they had planned and how it had gone so much better than they ever anticipated. None of them wanted to talk about it, or what would happen next, since there would be time for that later, so they all sat quietly until finally Jack broke the silence.

" It must be past midnight, and we need to get the sitter home." He nudged Mary, who groaned in complaint, but got up and said to Sarah " I'm sure all the kids are sleeping, so they can just stay over."

Sarah said " Thanks. Call me when you guys get up and I'll come over and get them."

Jack and Mary got their clothes and put them on, and once dressed Sarah and Tom escorted them to the door.

Sarah, still naked, hugged Mary, and Mary hugged Tom while Jack hugged Sarah. Jack and Tom shook hands. After they all said "good night", Jack and Mary walked hand in hand back to their house. Sarah and Tom watched them go before closing the door. Tom retrieved all the paddles and canes and wrist and ankle cuffs in case one of the kids came home on their own in the morning, and after turning out the lights went upstairs to join his wife, who was already in bed. Still naked, Tom joined her and spooned against her back. He asked simply " Happy?"

She turned her head to him and kissed him and answered "Deliriously so. I love you so much."

" I love you too.... You don't mind that I fucked Mary?" He replied softly and kissed the back of her neck.

" Not at all. I would have been disappointed if you didn't. We both hoped you would."

" Hmmm. You girls really thought about this a lot, didn't you?"

" We sure did. Now let's get some sleep." And in only a few moments both were fast asleep.

Jack and Mary returned home, and Jack paid the sitter and drove her home, which took maybe 10 minutes both ways. When he returned he found his wife waiting in bed. When he got in bed, he found her naked and awake. She turned to face him. " Is everything OK? I mean, are you OK with what Sarah... with what... I did?"

" OK? It was perfect. You are amazing. And the most beautiful, wonderful wife a guy ever had. I was worried you would be mad later that I fucked Sarah. To me it was a fantastic evening and I hope it was for you too. I am not sure how you are ever going to top this evening."

" Whew... I'm so glad you think so. I want to thank you for making my fantasy come true. Now, to top this... well, Sarah did tell me Tom installed a set of hooks in the ceiling in the basement and I know he has a fierce looking cat o' nine tails... and I know you always wanted to whip these big tits of mine... and I think Sarah might like that monster of yours in her tight little ass...so who knows..."

" You are a minx... so be careful what you ask for, you might just get it!" And with that he dove under the covers and, squeezing his wife's tits, began to suck on her nipples. He came back up to kiss her and turned her around and spooned behind her, his cock pressing against her welted and sore ass. " Good night, sweety."

" Good night, my love." And they both fell asleep.

Both couples slept a little later than normal the next morning, and both had a quick fuck before arising. The ladies ass's were still quite sore, which reminded them of the night before, and the husbands awoke just plain horny as they recalled all that had happened. Mary and Jack had to be quiet about it, knowing the kids were all probably already awake and somewhere in the house, and Jack fucked her as they stayed in the spooning position they had fallen asleep in, reaching over her to squeeze her full breasts and pull on her nipples. Tom and Sarah were a little more vocal as Tom fucked her doggy style and smacked her ass more than a few times before they both came. Mary and Jack got up and took a quick shower and went down in their robes to find the kids watching TV and eating breakfast, having made themselves all bowls of cereal, and Mary made coffee and bagels for herself and Jack. Tom and Sarah also took more a leisurely shower before getting dressed and going downstairs for coffee and something to eat. Neither of the couples said anything about the night before, but Sarah called to let Mary know they were up, and the kids could come back over anytime they were ready. Mary told her she would send them over when they finished breakfast and the show they were watching was over. Sarah asked her if they could get together to talk, and after figuring out the kid's schedules for the day agreed to meet at Mary and Jack's after lunch, when all the kids would be at some activity.

The time came and Sarah and Tom showed up at Mary and Jack's, and they went to the living room to sit and talk. Mary gave the guys each a beer, and she and Sarah each had a glass of wine. Once everyone was settled, Mary took the initiative " Well, the pink elephant in the room is what do we do now. It seems obvious we all enjoyed last night, and Jack and I talked about it and hope we can continue to see where this all can go. Sarah and I have talked about other fantasies we would like to try, and we guess we need to know if you guys are game."