All Comments on 'Spanking for One'

by WritingStuff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 months ago
The Eurek Moment of lust

The blood gets a fever that won't stp. Beautiful story of love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't normally read father daughter, rather I'm into mother son instead. However, I really loved this story and the spanking part is what grabbed my attention. I hope you continue this with a part two. He needs to fuck her and mommy needs to get involved too with some mother daughter action.

Dr2StrictDr2Strict5 months ago

So very, very wrong but, Oh so right.

Hot story! Nice set up for a part 2, Mom and Daughter spanked together by Daddy. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lovely start. I'm guessing there's more to come...?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot as fuck! Please continue this story, it's awesome.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks5 months ago

I wish more women would trust their Daddy like Emma.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just getting into this scene as I much prefer mother-son. The father-daughter action is more evil, but I like the fact that the daughter is obviously in charge here. Also very hot is the possibility that she could of course suddenly change her mind and perhaps decide to totally destroy her father. “I told him to stop..I did tell him..” Then softly sobbing as she glares at him. Hot just thinking about it…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, with some excellent use English put together in a highly readable tale. Love some of your phrases like ‘raise you my abject mortification’. Perfect. I virtually never read incest stories as they too often descend into domination and/or impregnation. This was just the right balance.

BrendaNWBrendaNW4 months ago

I'm loving it, I think that I have a spanking in my future 😁 🌮 💧

roveroneroverone16 days ago

sheesh...what a brat..

and Mom in on it too...think Daddy's going to have a sore hand

surprised only one mention of her waxed twat...no mention of a summer job so must get a very nice allowance-those aren't cheap

fun story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous