Spanking for One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he'd let me.

And hell, if he didn't... I suppose I could always do something that merited a spanking.

He ran his fingertips lightly over my cheek, gazing into my eyes as he did so. "Bedtime," he said softly.

I let his cock slip from my lips, giving it a final kiss. "Yes, Daddy."

He gave my hair an affectionate tussle, then pushed himself up off the sofa, swinging a leg over me where I knelt on the carpet. "Up you get, Bubs. It's late. Bed."

"Yes, Daddy," I said again, and slowly pushed myself to my feet. I didn't want to leave him yet, but I wasn't about to disobey either.

I made my way to the stairs and he was right behind me. With me a few steps ahead of him, I was sure he had a very good view of my well-spanked behind.

And to think all of this had come just from wearing that bikini out. The one Mom had said I could only wear around the house. Hell, I'd never need to wear it anywhere else anyway; what man could ever live up to a girl's daddy?

"Good night, Daddy," I said as I reached the top of the stairs, turning right toward my bedroom.

"Wrong way," he murmured behind me.

I hesitated for barely a moment, before doing a swift one-eighty and heading for his bedroom instead. Well, Mom wasn't here, and someone had to look out for him.

I slipped beneath the covers, taking the side that Mom usually took. That seemed appropriate. Meanwhile, he stripped off his clothes and took a brief shower in the ensuite, padding back in naked and slightly damp a few minutes later.

"If it wasn't so late, I'd fuck you," he said wearily as he climbed into the bed. He slid an arm around my waist and pulled me roughly against his body. "But it is, I'm exhausted, and those little blue pills take too long to work. Sleep now."

I snuggled in against him, plenty content. I had the taste of him in my mouth and the promise of more to come. "Yes, Daddy."

*

He was on the phone when I padded down naked into the kitchen for breakfast. I'd intended to wake up before him and make him some bacon and eggs (which I just knew he loved), but I'd slept so well in my daddy's bed that I hadn't even woken when he'd left.

He put his hand over the mouthpiece and stage-whispered, "Coffee."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, smiling.

He swatted my bare ass as I passed, making me jump.

"I'm glad it's going so well," he said to whomever he was talking to. "And we've had a pretty interesting couple of days here, too." Mom. Presumably. Otherwise he was about to overshare in the most interesting of ways. I assumed he wasn't going to tell Mom what we'd been up to either.

I pulled down a coffee cup and checked the filter. It was still hot, coffee ready to go. I knew how he liked it: cream and sugar. The sugar was on the side, right next to the salt. I took a teaspoon from the drawer.

"Hmm? Oh, well, do you remember what we talked about right before you left? ...No, the other thing. ...No the other, other thing....Yep. ...Yep. ...Yep, that too. ...'Yes shit', actually." He was grinning as he listened.

That was an interesting-sounding conversation. It carried a surprisingly ominous note to it. For me, that is. I stirred carefully, added in the cream, dinged the teaspoon on the side then handed him the coffee cup with a smile.

"She's here with me now, and let's just say she's already earned her next spanking for not waking me up properly."

Ah. That was a problem for a number of reasons. It was a problem because he'd just told Mom what we'd been doing. I guess we'd fix that one when she got back. It was also a problem because it meant I hadn't woken him up the way he liked... and then that was suddenly obvious. Well, I knew what to do for tomorrow morning. Just had to make sure I woke before him.

And lastly, it was a problem because it meant I was due another spanking. That would've been less of a problem if I hadn't already taken care of that little detail, with the judicious addition of three teaspoons of salt instead of one teaspoon of sugar. Oops.

I edged toward the kitchen door, just as he took a sip.

"Yeuughh!" he said, or something that sounded approximately like it. "You little bitch, Emma! Honey, I have to go; our daughter has just earned another spanking. You might need to give her a talking to when you get home... Oh I will, don't worry... Love you too, babe."

He stared at me and slowly put the coffee cup down on the side. "Emma. Sofa, now."

I looked him up and down. "Hmm. I think... maybe... you'll have to catch me, first."

And I turned and ran.

For the stairs.

Hell, if I was due a double spanking, I was headed for his bedroom. For his bed, specifically.

It seemed the best place to hide.

*             *             *