Spanking From Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I spanked you," I said.

"S'okay." Still muffled. Her face was buried in the pillow.

I took a seat on her computer chair, looking anywhere but at her. It was difficult; her nakedness kept drawing my eye.

"Does it still hurt?" Okay, that was probably a dumb question.

"Why? Did you come to rub some lotion on it?"

"What? No!" I hesitated. Did she want me to? "Do you want me to?"

"No." Muffled so much I could hardly hear it, yet was that a tone of regret? Did she want me to? Surely, she could reach herself if she thought that would help.

Then she sobbed, once, her whole body jerking with the force of it, and suddenly I realised she was crying. Shit. It drew my eye to her, even though I'd been trying to look elsewhere. She was really very naked.

"Emma?" I asked, tentatively. I wondered if I should leave. I wondered if I should get her some lotion. Had I spanked her that hard? Maybe I had.

I got up from the chair and crossed the small gap to her bed, sitting beside her. I half expected her to tell me to get out, but she didn't. I laid my hand gently on her back, then stroked her hair. "I'm really sorry," I said, softly.

She turned at my touch, rolling over, a brief flash of her naked breasts before she sat up and clutched me in a hug, pushing herself to me as she sobbed again. My arms came around her tentatively; this was the last thing I'd expected.

"I... I... just wanted to... to... make you happy," she said, between sobs.

I held her to me lightly, my confusion growing with each passing second. How had she wanted to make me happy? She'd turned up in a bikini, got angry when I said she couldn't wear it, then all-but challenged me to spank her. How was that supposed to make me happy?

"I thought you'd like the stupid bikini!" she cried, clutching me, and her tears ran down the side of my neck.

Oh. "You wore it for me?" I asked, trying to understand.

"Yes! No! I just... I just..." she trailed off, sobbing still, and that answer hadn't helped clarify a damn thing.

"What did you want?" I asked, gently.

"I wanted you to want to come and sit outside with me," she said, her voice small and muffled against the side of my neck. "I thought... I thought the bikini might help."

Oh. And yet that still made no sense. We hadn't been out sunbathing together all summer -- and I was having a difficult time remembering if we had the year before, either. My silence had been too long, for her next comment was the one girls used when they played their trump card.

"You don't think I'm attractive!"

"Sure I do," I said in reflex, for it was true. Attractive? Hell, my sister was smoking hot. But she was still my sister. Was I supposed to say things like that?

"You do?" she asked, timidly.

She pulled back from the hug and looked up at me, and she was sitting beside me on the bed, facing me. I could see her breasts in the murky shadows of the room, and what little light there was reflected from the tears in her eyes. She'd never looked more beautiful.

"You've never looked more beautiful," I said, truthfully.

"Oh, Alex!" she sighed, and then she was in my arms again, but this time her face wasn't tucked in against my collarbone. Instead, I felt her lips brush against mine. Her breasts pushed against my t-shirt, and one hand slid into my hair. "Thank you," she breathed, and then she was kissing me. Her lips were on mine, and I felt them part invitingly. It seemed natural to kiss her back, for our tongues to lick tentatively at each other, for her mouth to open more. She moaned softly, pressing herself to me again, and for a fleeting moment I lost myself in her embrace.

My sister's embrace.

I pushed her back, breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry," I said, "I shouldn't have done that."

"Alex?" she asked, surprised that I'd pulled away.

Fuck, what was I doing? I stood up from the bed, turning toward the door. "I'm sorry, Em," I muttered, and pulled it open. Light rushed in, driving away the shadows. I didn't turn, didn't look behind me. I knew how naked she was, how exposed she would be in the full light of day. I stepped through, blinking in the sudden brightness, and closed the door gently behind me.

*

It was barely an hour later, and I was sitting on my bed, trying to read my Kindle. My thoughts kept drifting back to the kiss we'd had, her nakedness in my arms.

So many lines that never should have been crossed.

She'd been vulnerable, and I'd taken advantage. All she'd wanted was some reassurance after I'd spanked her, and I'd let things go way too far. I didn't know what the fuck was going on in her head, but I did know that this had to stop, whatever 'it' was. She was my sister.

Mom was partly to blame here. She'd all-but encouraged me to spank her. She'd put the idea in my head, then prodded me into doing it. It started with that first time, in the living room.

"He's fucking pathetic!" Emma had said.

Mom had looked at me. "Are you going to accept that?"

I'd never had done anything if Mom hadn't encouraged it. I didn't get what Mom was trying to achieve here. Maybe she felt that Emma really needed... what? A firm hand? I still felt like I was missing something, and I wished I knew what was going on.

Yet my thoughts kept going back to her naked ass, the clear view I'd had of it in the murky shadows of her room, overlaid with the feeling of it beneath my hand as I'd spanked her, over and over, pinned down across the kitchen table. So smooth, so tight, so eminently spankable. Fuck, but I needed a cold shower.

A light tap came on the door to my room.

"Alex? You in there?"

Fuck. I really didn't want to have to deal with her right now. "Kinda busy, Em." Busy avoiding you.

"Just a few minutes? Please?"

I could already tell she wasn't going to let this go. I sighed. I was still dressed in just my thin shorts and t-shirt, and that wasn't ideal either. I sat up against the headboard of my bed and pulled the duvet across my lap.

"Alright."

The door opened slowly, and she stepped in. At least she wasn't naked, but the t-shirt she was wearing suggested she might well be underneath. Definitely no bra; I could see the shape of her breasts clearly through it. It was long enough though, down to mid-thigh. Then I recognised it: it was one of mine, that I'd given to her a few months back. She was naked, save for my t-shirt. Damn, that was awkward.

She smiled at me, and I had to hand it to her, she really was cute when she wanted to be. It was an endearingly demure smile, all gentle and slight, yet playful. Or maybe that was my own fucked up interpretation of it. I didn't know where my head was at.

"What is it, Em?" and if my tone came across as curt or exasperated, that was probably no bad thing.

She chewed her lip for a moment, closing the door behind her and taking a couple of steps into my room before she answered. "Just wondered if we could, maybe, talk?"

I hid a sigh. I really didn't want her in here right now, but I couldn't deny we needed to talk. But just to talk. I should probably make that clear from the outset. "Just to talk," I said firmly, making it clear from the outset.

Her smile jumped up to its full wattage and she bounced on to the bed, kneeling beside my legs and looking like I'd just given her the best Christmas present. The t-shirt slipped further up, showing more smooth, bare skin at the top of her thighs. All she'd have to do is spread her knees, and I'd be able to see everything. Fuck, I needed to stop thinking thoughts like that.

"So, you really think I'm beautiful?" she said.

Oh, fuck no, we weren't starting there.

"Em!" I said, pulling the duvet more tightly across my lap. It had pulled slightly away when she climbed on to the bed, and I really felt I needed its protection.

"Just kidding, just kidding," she said, giggling slightly, but there was a shadow in her eyes. I wasn't sure she'd been kidding at all.

I didn't hide my sigh this time. I didn't want her to be sad with me again, and what harm did it cause to admit I found her beautiful? She was beautiful -- objectively, you'd have to be blind to think otherwise. "Yes, Sis, I think you're beautiful."

She bounced on the bed with pleasure, her smile widening and her breasts jiggling alluringly beneath my old thin t-shirt. The hem moved with her body too, so fleetingly close to showing what lay beneath. Fuck, I didn't have the emotional capacity for this right now. I needed some space, and a cold shower.

"Was that all you wanted?" I asked, hopefully.

"Are you trying to get rid of me so soon?" she asked, pouting.

"No, but... like I said, I'm a bit busy right now."

She raised an eyebrow. "You don't look busy. You look like you were just reading your Kindle." She gave a mock-gasp and her hand covered her mouth. "Unless you were doing something else before I came in, and now you want me to leave so you can continue?"

"What?" I said, my shock at her implication not helped by where my head was already at. "No I wasn't!"

She giggled, "The man doth protest too much." She reached out one hand, tugging playfully at the duvet without really drawing it away too much. She could, though, and I grabbed at it in reflex. "Are you naked under there, Big Bro?" she asked. "Were you..." another exaggerated gasp, "were you in here thinking about me?"

"No! Well, yes, I was thinking about you, as it happens, but not in that way!"

The pout came back. "Aww." Her hand let go of the duvet and slipped back into her lap, and now she looked like a kicked puppy. I mean, what the fuck? Did she want me to be thinking of her like that? Masturbating to thoughts of her? Thoughts of my own sister? Yet I couldn't deny the image of her bare ass that came quickly to mind, the feel of her naked breasts pushed into my chest. Fuck, I really needed a cold shower.

"So what were you thinking about then?"

"I was thinking I shouldn't have spanked you." That was true enough.

She cocked her head on one side, regarding me. "Why? Didn't you like it?"

So not the question I'd been expecting. I gaped at her in surprise. "No of course I didn't like it!" Liar. "It was a punishment that you deserved."

"Oh," she said, quietly, looking down. Then she glanced up at me, "You sure you didn't like it?"

"Why? Did you?" I shot back at her. Heh, two could play that game.

She chewed her lip, looking down again. Hardly the emphatic denial I'd expected. What the fuck? Had she actually liked it when I spanked her?

"You did, didn't you?" I accused her.

"No..." she said, unconvincingly.

"You did!" I said, now somehow certain I was right. Wow, that changed... everything.

"I didn't!" she said, but I was sure it was a lie. Her denial was more plaintive than forceful, more wishful than resounding.

"What kind of fucked-up person likes getting spanked?" I asked, incredulous.

She stared at me for a moment, her eyes wide, then she burst into tears.

Fuck. I hadn't meant to make her do that.

"Em, I..."

But she was already pushing herself off the bed, the t-shirt briefly opening and giving me a flash almost all the way up her inner thigh. She turned to the door, sobbing again, pulled it open and was gone.

It slammed shut behind her, and I was left staring after her, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

My sister liked it when I spanked her.

Could my life possibly get any weirder?

*

For the rest of the day we managed to avoid each other, as if by mutual agreement. This wasn't difficult; I spent much of my time in my room, and on the rare occasions I ventured out it was only to discover she was in hers too. The boredom of my own privacy seemed infinitely preferable to having to face my sister after the revelation of that morning, but there was only so long I could hide away from the world -- or only so long before I got hungry, more to the point. I was in the kitchen making a sandwich when Emma came in.

She'd changed out of her (my) t-shirt and into some baggy sweats, as if to go from one end of sexy to the other. It was working though, and it made her easy to ignore as I finished fixing myself a chicken salad baguette.

Emma ignored me, too, making a bee-line to Mom, who was sitting at the kitchen table working on her laptop.

"Mom?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm going to go to Boston for the next three days."

That was unexpected enough to pique my interest.

Mom seemed to think so too, as she looked up at Em in surprise. "Why on Earth would you want to go to Boston?"

"Um... Popcult Anime Con is on," Emma said, and I got the distinct impression she was trying really hard not to look at me.

So yes, Emma had indulged more than a passing interest in Popcult Anime when she was growing up. But I'd seriously thought it was a phase that was all behind her. Did she really want to travel what was probably seven or eight hours by Greyhound from where we were near Philadelphia all the way up the East Coast to Boston just to go to some convention? I didn't buy it. I was pretty sure she had another reason, and something told me it was something to do with me. In fact, I was pretty sure I was the reason.

She wanted away from me for a few days.

Well, while that did kinda hurt at some level, I could also see the merit of it. Maybe it would be good for both of us to have some time apart.

Mom was less convinced, looking at the information Emma was showing her on her phone.

"That says one day, not three."

"Yes, well, I was counting three with travel."

"You're not spending two days on a Greyhound bus by yourself. It's not safe."

"Oh come on, Mom! People my age travel it all the time by themselves."

"Yes, and get harassed all the time. You're not going, and that's final."

"But I've booked my tickets and hotel room!"

"Well, that was dumb to not do so before asking, and you'll just have to un-book them."

"There's no refunds, Mom!"

"Well, you'll just have to find some other way of getting there."

About this time, I got one of those premonitions you just did not argue with, and swiftly collected up my almost-made sandwich onto its plate and started toward the door. I still wasn't quick enough.

"What other way is there?" Emma sulked.

"Get your brother to drive you," Mom said.

Well, fuck. I hadn't made it out of the kitchen.

"Hell, no," I said, and in Em's defense she said pretty much the same at the same time.

"Looks like you've got some persuading to do, Emma," Mom said, looking back down at her laptop. "And if you don't want your money wasted, seems to me you're going to have to be convincing."

I walked out of the kitchen shaking my head, ignoring the look Emma directed my way. What might've been eight hours by bus was probably only five or six by car, but that was still two days chauffeuring my sister, plus a third day sitting around bored while she did her convention thing. Shoot me now instead. There was no way I was agreeing to that.

At least she waited before I'd finished my sandwich before knocking on my door.

"Come in, Em," I said, with resignation.

She pushed open the door and stepped in. She was still wearing her sweatpants but had taken off her sweatshirt, and was wearing just a sports bra beneath. It pulled tight across her breasts, but it was hardly as revealing as her bikini. I'd seen way more of my sister over the past twenty-four hours than I ever had before, and it had made me more aware than ever of her body. I'd also seen her naked, and that hadn't helped. Neither had spanking her, but that, I supposed, was my fault. Or Mom's; I hadn't quite figured out which.

"Hey, Big Bro," she said, closing the door behind her and leaning back against it.

"You know the answer is no, don't you?" I said, not looking up from where I sat on my bed, reading my Kindle. I wasn't really reading it, just pretending I was, but I figured the message was clear. Not interested. Not in the least bit interested. Three-day road trip with my sis? Hard pass.

"But, I really, really, want to go to," she pleaded.

And this was the thing. I wasn't even sure that was true. I mean, come on, PopCult Anime Con? Seriously?

"I know you gave that stuff up ages ago," I said, looking up. "What's your game, Em?"

"I don't know what you mean. I've always loved PopCult Anime!"

She was convincing, I had to give her that. The enthusiasm seemed real, but I still couldn't figure her out. I shook my head. "There is nothing you could do to persuade me to drive you to Boston and back again, let alone hang around there while you do girly pop anime stuff."

"Oh come on, you'd enjoy it! And it would be a road trip, just you and me!"

"Pass, thanks."

"Look, I'd give you all the coach money, which would more than pay for the gas."

"Wow, so I make, like, twenty bucks profit! Still pass, thanks."

She sighed in exasperation. "Well, what would make you change your mind?"

"Nothing. I'm good, thanks, and I'm staying her."

She pushed off the wall and took a step closer, a playful smile on her lips. "How about I show you my breasts," she said, slowly running her hands up her hips. I glanced at her in surprise, in time to see her grasp the bottom of her sports bra and swiftly pull it up. Her breasts fell free; naked, firm mounds of jiggling flesh with tight little nipples atop.

"Emma!" I said, shocked. What had gotten into her recently? I mean, I couldn't help admit a bit of curiosity in wanting to see her bare breasts again, but that so wasn't going to be enough to convince me. "Never going to be enough to convince me," I said, before I'd even thought about it.

Her smile seemed to take on a note of triumph. "Big Bro wants to see more?" she asked, her hands falling to the ties of her sweats. Her breasts were still exposed, the bra still scrunched up above them. "Will you take me if I show you my ass again?" She was pulling open the tie, loosening the band of her pants.

"I don't want to see your ass again," I lied. Ok, I really wanted to see her ass again, but this was my sister. It was wrong.

"Oh, you want to see my little cunny?" she asked in a playful voice, slowly beginning to push down the front of her pants. Her bare mons began to come into view, and it was suddenly obvious she was wearing nothing beneath.

"Stop, Emma, stop, for fuck's sake!" I said, in shock. Was she just teasing me, or was she actually prepared to show her body to me? What was with her and all the nudity of late? It didn't help that actually yes, I did want to see her naked. Sister or not, she was smoking, fucking hot -- what man wouldn't have wanted to see her naked? And she was here, in the flesh, in my room. Not some picture on a porn site.

"Oh, I see," she said, coming closer, her breasts still exposed. "You want to touch, not look. Liked your hand on my ass, did you? Want to feel my breasts, too?" She trailed her hands back up her body, cupping her breasts while I watched. "If you take me to the Anime Con, I'll let you squeeze them."

"Alright, alright!" I said, giving in. "I'll take you on the stupid fucking trip! Just... put your clothes on, goddammit!"

She gave me another of those devilish smiles and slowly wiggled her sports bra back into place, taking her sweet-ass time about it and doing it while I watched. Right there in front of me. Knowing I was watching. And damn me that I couldn't look away, either.

"Thank you, Big Bro," she said, turning with a saucy flip of her ass. The sweats were still untied and they'd slipped a little. The top of her ass was just peeking out, even showing a hint of a crack. "Yay, road trip!" she said, with genuine delight, pausing at my bedroom door. "Leave early tomorrow morning, okay?"