Spanking From Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet that was an answer in its own right. If she hadn't liked it she simply would have said no, so clearly she had. It was interesting that she couldn't bring herself to admit that to me - or, possibly, to herself.

"If you're not sure," I said, "let's try it again."

I let the words sink in, the realisation in her eyes, before I again slapped my fingers against her pussy. Harder than before. And this time I let them linger, slipping through her slick folds. Her gasp quickly became a moan and her hips twitched on the bed.

"Seems to me that you like it," I said, as I pressed my palm into her breast and rubbed my fingers through her wetness. Still she didn't say anything, but I wanted to hear her. I took her nipple between finger and thumb again, twisting and rotating it as I pulled it up from her breast, "You liked it didn't you?"

"Yes, Alex," she gasped.

"You like it when I hurt you, don't you?" I pulled her nipple harder, her delicious breast stretching out as I did so.

"Yes, Alex," she said, and it was barely more than a whimper.

I smiled, and bought my fingers down again in a slap across her exposed cunt. She hadn't once tried to stop me, or to close her legs. She cried out softly, but her eyes when she looked up at me showed only arousal and submission.

My sister was truly my toy to do with as I wished.

I let my hand linger, and this time - for the first time - I slowly slid a finger inside her. I felt the tightness of her pussy around my digit, the slick silky wetness of her walls, but it was her face I watched as I penetrated her, and the little 'oh' sound she made was sweet music to my ears.

"My little masochist," I murmured to her.

"Your little toy," she replied, and it made me smile that she'd used exactly the word I'd thought a moment previously.

"I want to watch you fuck my finger," I said. "Buck your hips up against my hand. Fuck yourself against it."

She began to do as I told her, her hips rocking against my hand. I'd never seen anything in my life hotter than my sister, lying naked on her back, her knees up and her thighs apart, humping herself up against my fingers.

I let my thumb brush against her clit, and was immediately awarded with another moan. I walked around the end of the bed, now having to stretch over her to keep my hand between her legs, and as I walked I pushed my boxes down, freeing my cock. She watched me all the while, her chin coming up slightly to keep me in her view, and she even licked her lips in anticipation. She knew exactly what I had in mind, and I didn't intend to disappoint her.

I pushed the head of my cock against her lips and she opened her mouth hungrily. In this position it was easy to push in against her throat, immediately filling her mouth, and it took a surprising amount of my self-control not to immediately start face-fucking her as hard as I could. Though, knowing her, she probably wouldn't have objected. She probably would have liked it.

"Would you like me to fuck your face?"

She couldn't reply, of course, but the deep moan she gave me around my cock in her mouth was still a clear answer, as was the hunger in her gaze. Well, fair enough then. I gripped her pussy with one hand, the other clutching her breast, and so held, so supported, I began to drive my hips forcefully against her mouth. Fuck, but my sister was a kinky little submissive slut, and she clearly liked being treated rough.

For some time I used her in this way, listening to the sounds of her throat glrrrking around my cock as I fucked it, and seeing the tears build up in her eyes. When I thought she needed respite, I pulled my cock from her mouth, slick with her saliva, and let it fall across her face. And she didn't need telling; unbidden she raised her chin slightly, angling her head until she could reach my balls with her tongue, and proceeded to lick and bathe them, worshipping me with her mouth.

I think that was the moment that made me realize there was no turning back. We'd never merely be brother and sister again, after this. Our relationship had a whole new level to it now, and I intended to make the most of it.

"On your knees, Sis," I said. "Give me your pussy."

"Yes, Alex," she murmured under me, placing a last kiss on my cock before moving from beneath my hands.

I watched as she moved to all fours, lowering to her elbows and raising her ass in the air for me, her thighs spread wide to support herself, and both her holes on offer. I knew I'd take her ass soon enough, but for now I wanted to be inside her warm wetness.

I took my cock in my hand and lined myself against her entrance, pushing in slowly as she held herself for me. We both moaned together as I penetrated her; the culmination of what we'd been building to for what seemed like days, now, and I kicked myself that I'd waited as long as I had. What wasted time. But it didn't matter; we were here now, and I was inside my sister. She felt fucking amazing around my cock.

I reached forward and wrapped her hair around my fist, pulling her head back as I thrust into her. She arched her back, her head coming up with a gasp, and I smiled at the view I had. I was treating her like the slut she was, and I was happy to do so. It was fucking hot as far as I was concerned, but too, I knew she was getting off on. That was the most amazing thing -- everything she wanted to offer me, I wanted to take; everything I wanted to take, she was only too pleased to offer me.

Was that because she was my sister? Did that explain the extent of our compatibility?

I put aside the introspection and gripped harder in her hair, driving my hips forward against her ass. Her pussy clenched around me as I drove into her, her ass pushed back against my hips, and her whimpers echoed with every thrust.

"Do you like this, sister of mine?"

"You know I do, Big Bro," she gasped.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes... more, please."

I chuckled wryly, and pulled back on her hair. Her back arched and with a gasp her head came up. I slid my other hand beneath her chin and held her to me as I fucked her. She was kneeling up now, her face upturned toward me, and I bent to kiss her as I continued to take her. She moaned into my mouth, her eyes shut tight with the intensity of the experience, and I felt her pussy clench around me as she began to come. She made cute little noises over and over, each thrust into her eliciting a new sound, and I tightened my grip on her as I made her mine.

"Oh, fuck, Alex," she gasped, when her first orgasm finally abated enough her to speak again, and I pushed her forward onto the bed, slipping from her as I did so.

She lay limp, like a rag doll, her body covered in a sheen of sweat and her pussy gaping where I'd fucked her. She always looked hot, but that was a vision I wanted to capture forever. It was tough to walk away from her, but I had something I needed to fetch.

"Stay right there, little slut."

"Yes, Alex," she said, watching me over her shoulder as I kicked off my boxers then walked naked into the ensuite. I was back a moment later with what I needed.

I climbed onto the bed and over her, giving her bare ass a spank as I did so. She wiggled it for me.

"You don't think we're done, do you?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? We don't have to leave until tomorrow morning. We're so far from being done."

That was a fair point. I pulled the cap off the lotion bottle I'd liberated from the ensuite, and emptied it over her ass. She really did have the most amazing ass; I'd never seen one so tight and firm, and just the right size. She gasped softly as she felt the lotion, and I figured that was partly because she now understood my intent. I wondered if she was going to object, but all she did was angle her hips to offer her ass to me more, then wiggled it again. That was my little slut sister, and she had offered me all her holes.

I dropped the bottle off the side of the bed and took my cock in my hand, running some of the lotion over myself then lining it up on her ass.

"Is this your first time doing anal, Big Bro?" she murmured, holding still for me.

I'd already told her I'd only ever done missionary before today. "Mmm hmm."

"Your first time is going to be in your sister's ass?"

I smiled. "Mmm hmm."

I pushed in slowly, and though the lotion helped I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was making those cute little noises she made, but this time I thought it was more pain than pleasure. I'd have stopped if she asked me to, but she never did, and then I'd pushed past her ring and I was embedded within her. We both gasped with the sensation, and I held for a moment, just getting used to the feeling. She had her head pressed into the mattress, and I sensed she needed some time too. My lips twitched mercilessly; I was perfectly fine with her having a little time, but fuck if I didn't also want to make her hurt.

"I think you have a bit of a masochistic streak, don't you Sis?"

She pushed her hips back up against me. "Only for my brother, the sadist."

I chuckled, and began to move inside her. She gasped immediately. "How does this feel?"

"It hurts, but I feel so full. Don't stop, it'll feel good soon."

I blinked. "You've had anal before?"

"...Yes..." she said, in a small voice. I shook my head. My sister really was a slut.

It irked me that I was playing catch-up with a sister that was eighteen months younger than me. And not just on this, either -- she'd done everything before. My body tensed as I gripped her hips, pulling her up into a doggy-style position, while still being embedded in her ass. She whimpered at the move, somehow sensing my shift in mood, but still she didn't beg me to be gentle. I think she knew she was about to be punished again, and I think the little slut liked the idea.

I sunk my fingers into the soft flesh of her hips, gripping her tight, and then I began to fuck her in earnest. Long, slow strokes as I pulled out of her, then driving forward into her delicious ass, making sure she felt every single one of those thrusts right through to her core. She rewarded me with a cry each time, and the only sounds were her noises, our breathing, and the slap of my hips against her ass. It was a whole new way to spank her, and one I'd have to try again some time. Her ass was so tight around me, so silky and smooth, that it was one of the best experiences I'd ever had. My sister had the best ass I'd ever seen, and now I was fucking it too. Did it get much better than this?

I felt her body begin to tremble beneath me, and for a moment I worried the pain was too much for her, but then I realised the noises I was hearing had become moans of pleasure. Was she coming while I fucked her ass? I shook my head in amazement, and thrust into her harder. Her body clenched around my cock as she gave in to her own orgasm, and it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Her beautiful, slender back was covered in perspiration from our fucking, her head hung down with her hair matted and tangled, and her ass was lifted toward me as if in offering. I felt like a god fucking my sister, and I knew I'd have to have her every way I could think of.

Her hair proved again to be a convenient handle, and I loved hearing her gasp as I wound it slowly around my fist, pulling her head back as I began to fuck her faster. The noise of my hips slapping into her ass increased with both the tempo and force of my thrusts, and her moans went to high-pitched cries, in perfect timing with each stroke. My own orgasm had been building for a while, held back solely by my desire to do more things to her, but now all I wanted was to fill her ass with my cum.

I grunted as I thrust into her, and the cries she gave me in response added to the pure primal animalistic nature of our fucking. What was baser than taking a girl like this, fucking her mouth, then her pussy, then her ass? Especially when it was my sister... and with that thought, I was coming inside her. She cried out as she felt my cum splash inside her, and her body shuddered again.

I pushed her forward into the bed until we were both lying down, my chest pressed to her back, and my cock still snugly inside her tight ass. For a moment, we lay like that, both breathing hard from our exertion.

"My sister, the hot little slut," I murmured in her ear.

"My brother, the stud," she replied, with a small giggle. It sent vibrations through her body, down to my cock.

I slipped out of her carefully, enjoying another gasp from her as I did so, then rolled onto my back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"Give me a minute, then a shower," I said, needing some time to recoup my strength.

"Pretty sure I can't walk anyway right now." She moved a little closer, snuggling in.

We lay quiet for a moment, each thinking our own thoughts. It was still only mid afternoon; we had all evening together, all night, and then the morning too. I knew I'd take her again in that time. I still hadn't come in her pussy, and I really wanted to use her mouth again too. She was my little slut to use whenever I wished, and damn if I wasn't going to take full advantage.

"So, did you like spanking me?" she murmured against my chest.

I chuckled. "Yes. And I'm sorry for saying you were fucked up for liking it too. It is hot."

"It is when you do it."

"Ass or pussy?" I asked, my lips twitching in amusement as I deliberately phrased it like she had, only a short while ago.

"Mmm. Either. No... both."

"Heh. Good answer."

"But only if it's you," she said, lazily, snuggling in even closer. Her hand came down to gently caress my cock, still sticky with the remnants of my cum.

"Yeah, well no one else gets to do these things to you. You're mine, now, Sis."

"Mmm," she purred. She raised her hand to her mouth, licking her fingers, before placing it back on my cock. "All yours, Big Bro, whenever you want to use this on me." She gave it a little squeeze to emphasise her point.

"That's a nice thought. I wouldn't want to think about other men using you." I closed my eyes, relaxing contentedly with her draped across my chest.

"There won't be any other men using me. Just you."

I nodded. That was nice to hear. We should probably get up and take a shower, but it could wait a few more minutes. I was too relaxed to move.

"And Daddy, of course," she added.

"Heh, yeah," I said, tiredly. My eyes flicked open. "Wait, what?!"

*             *             *