Spanking From Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever," I said, weakly.

Fuck my sister. Seriously, she was so annoying.

*

She jumped in shotgun, frilly skirt bouncing and in her usual strappy top, carrying a bag stuffed full of groceries.

"I've got chips, nuts, chocolate bars, and more Mountain Dew than we could ever possibly need," she said gaily, and if I hadn't been in such a bad mood I might've appreciated the effort.

"Whatever," I said instead. "I get to choose the music."

"As you like, Big Bro!" She reached for her seat belt and clipped it in place. "This is gonna be fun!"

It wasn't. It really wasn't.

Mile after mile rolled by with the dull monotony of knowing there were still hours left to go on a journey I never wanted to do in the first place. Why the fuck was I here again?

It was lunch time before we cleared New York, putting us behind schedule (on top of everything else). We stopped to get a burrito at a restaurant close to the road. I was in a seriously foul mood by this point, and even Em had realised it.

"I'm sorry, okay?" she said, as we got back into the car. "I thought it would be fun."

"Whatever." It was about the only word I'd given her since we left.

She looked out of the window for a while, chewing her lip, then glanced across at me. "How about we play a game?"

I didn't want to play any fucking car games. I was also so mind-numbingly bored that the idea of playing a car game wasn't the worst idea I'd heard. She took my lack of immediate dissent as encouragement.

"Truth or Dare?" she suggested.

"I'm driving," I said. That pretty much eliminated all the possibilities for dares, unless she wanted to dare me to 'veer crazily into the next lane'.

"Truth or Truth, then," she said, bouncing slightly in her seat.

"Sounds lame."

"Only as lame as the questions, and they're only limited by imagination. So it's only as lame as your imagination. Do you have a lame imagination, Big Bro?"

"Fine," I sighed in resignation.

"Woot!" she cried, happily. "I'll start."

"Whatever."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. You?"

"...No."

I'd expected that to be a throw-away denial, a bit of a joke to show how little I cared about her stupid game, and her hesitation surprised me. It wasn't an instant 'no', as if there was more to the answer. I glanced across at her, seeing the seriousness on her face before I returned my eyes to the road.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" she asked.

"You know I have. Penny Dalglish, last year. Remember?"

"Oh yeah," she seemed glum to have wasted her question. Not sure why when we still had three hours to go.

"Why did you hesitate on the previous question?"

"What do you mean?"

"The girlfriend one. You said 'no', but with a hesitation. Explain the hesitation."

"I don't have a girlfriend," she said, sounding like she was trying to hide something.

I glanced across at her. "It's called 'Truth or Truth', Em, and that was dissembling."

"Oh, fine. I've been with a woman, okay? And I'm not telling you who, so don't ask."

I felt my eyebrows rise. "You've been with a woman?"

"Just told you I have, didn't I? My turn. Have you been with a woman?"

"Yes, thank you very much. I'm not a virgin, if that's what you're asking." And I wasn't, either. I'd been with two girls. Penny hadn't been my first. "Did you like it?"

"Yes, I liked it. How many girls have you been with?"

"Two. How many girls have you been with?"

"I told you already. I said I've been with a woman. So just one."

"How many guys have you been with?"

"Nuh uh. It's my turn," she said, shaking her head at me. "What positions did you do with them?"

I glanced across at her again at that question. "That's pretty personal."

"Yeah? Got something better to do? Or do you want to chicken out already?"

"What are the rules of this game anyway? What's the forfeit for not answering?"

She shrugged. "A dare when we get to the hotel?"

It seemed reasonable. "Alright. Missionary. So how many guys have you been with?"

"Wait up, I said 'positions', plural. What else?"

I squirmed awkwardly. "Just missionary, okay?" I didn't like this line of questioning. "Answer my question."

"Two guys." She cocked her head to one side and regarded me. "How many times have you had sex?"

Damn. I hoped she wouldn't ask that. "Twice. You?" The return was a gimme.

"Er..." she paused for a bit, as if counting. "Just intercourse? Or... like... you know..."

No, I didn't know. "I know what?"

"Oral."

Oh. "Oh. Er... yeah, that too." Why not.

"So... twelve times... with guys. Eight with a woman."

"Same woman, though, right?"

"Yeah. Same woman."

I glanced across at her in amazement. My sister had had way more sex than I had, despite being eighteen months younger. And with a woman, too -- I still couldn't quite believe that. She was bisexual.

"Was it Milly?" I didn't think it was Milly, she didn't strike me as that kinda girl. But then, until ten minutes previously, I didn't think my sister had slept with a woman either.

"I told you I'm not telling you that. Besides, it's my turn. Two different girls, two different times, missionary both times? Is that why you've only done missionary?" she asked, picking at a subject I really hoped she'd leave well alone.

I shrugged awkwardly. "Yeah, I suppose so."

"And you were so bad they didn't want you again?"

I glared at her. "You want me to turn this thing around and go home? Keep that up."

She giggled, "I was kidding, I swear!" She laid one hand on my arm, "You're a hunk, Big Bro, I know loads of girls who would just love to spend a night with you."

I blinked. That was news to me. "Bullshit."

"No, really. I've seen the way girls look at you."

"Really?"

She smiled at me. "Hundred percent."

It was a nice image, but still I didn't believe her. She was my sister; she was supposed to say nice things. I realized it was my turn, and wanted to pull the conversation away from me. There'd been something I'd been wondering since she first mentioned this trip, and this seemed as good a time as any to ask the question.

"So why did you really book this trip? Did you book it to get away from me?"

"Tough to do that when you're coming with me."

"Yeah, but I wasn't originally, was I? So answer the question."

It was her turn to squirm now. "Yes, okay? I originally booked it to have an excuse to get some time alone. Happy now?"

"So what changed? Why insist I take you?"

It might've been her turn in the game, but I figured she'd answer. She did.

"Because when Mom suggested you take me, it became a chance for us to spend some time together. I liked that idea."

I glanced across at her, wanting to see her face, but the need to keep my eyes on the road stopped me from really examining her expression. Still, she'd seemed genuine. It was a nice sentiment.

"Well, you've got me now," I said, lightly.

"I get two questions," she said, and I supposed that was fair. "First, you have to tell me everything you've done with the two girls, and then second, why you think they didn't want to sleep with you again."

I blushed, glancing away. "I'm not answering that." I knew why we hadn't got around to sleeping together again; it was because we'd broken up. That wasn't the problem, but it was the other part I wasn't prepared to share. I hadn't done anything else, and I really didn't want to admit to that.

Stupid game, anyway.

She clapped her hands together. "Yay! Then you owe me a dare when we get to the hotel."

Crap. I'd forgotten about that.

*

We were pretty beat when we finally turned the car into the parking lot at the hotel.

Emma had said the convention had run all today and was scheduled for tomorrow too and had spoken enthusiastically about what she would do when we arrived, but in the end, we didn't get in until almost six in the evening and we were both exhausted.

"Let's get checked in, then maybe we can get some food?" she suggested.

This seemed like a reasonable plan and I went to get our bags while she talked to the front desk.

We met up a few moments later by the elevators.

"Room 614," she said, waggling a key card.

"Just one room?" I asked. I supposed I should've thought about sleeping arrangements prior to this point, but it hadn't occurred to me.

"Yeah, well I booked the last one they had yesterday. It's kinda why we're here -- there was only one room left when I had the idea. This was all on a whim, wasn't it?"

I shrugged. "I suppose so."

We rode the elevator up in silence and it dinged its arrival on the sixth floor. I followed Emma down to our room.

"Here we are," she said, pushing open the door. "After a day in the car, I'm dying for a shower."

I pulled our two bags in, letting the door close behind me. "Er... Em... this is a double."

"It's a king, actually."

"Yeah, but..." The room was basically the bed and some simple furniture, and the ensuite. There was obviously no room for a sofa bed. "It doesn't have a sofa bed."

"We can share, silly."

"I'm not sleeping with my sister. I'll get my own room."

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "There are no other rooms. The convention is here. The hotel is full, isn't it? Besides, you'd just be throwing money away. It's a king bed, there's plenty of space. We can share just fine. Don't be a wuss, okay?"

I bristled at the 'wuss' comment, but I supposed she was right. "Okay, if you're sure."

"I'm sure." She walked to the bathroom, reaching for the hem of her strappy top and pulled it swiftly over her head, leaving her in just her bra. "I'm going to take a shower first, okay?"

"Er, sure," I said, watching the naked skin of her back as she disappeared into the ensuite. Was this going to get weird? I sure hoped not.

She came out a while later, wearing only a towel. It was barely long enough to cover her ass. "Your turn," she said.

I found myself torn between wanting to stay and watch her take that towel off, and wanting to be anywhere but in the same room when she did. I got up and headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. My pulse was racing, and my palms were sweaty. Fuck, what was happening here? I mean, sure, a brother and a sister can share a hotel room together just fine, but is that still the case after they'd kissed? After I'd spanked her? After I'd seen her naked -- more than once?

I stood beneath the spray, sluicing away the day's travel, and trying not to think too hard about my sister in the next room. But before I stepped out, I flicked the shower over to full cold, and forced myself to stand beneath it while I shivered. That'll help the fucking libido.

Wrapping a towel around my waist I opened the door to our room.

She was standing by the window, and I saw she was already dressed in a nice yellow summer dress I hadn't seen before. Suited her and looked expensive, too. I only had casual stuff in my bag.

"Shall we get some dinner?" she said, turning to regard me, and her eyes seemed to roam over my naked torso. Well, she had called me a 'hunk' earlier; maybe she'd meant it.

"Sure. Gimme a moment to find some clothes."

She leant against the back of the chair, watching blatantly.

"Er... little privacy?" I asked.

"Why? You've seen me naked," she said.

While that was true, I wasn't about to drop my towel in front of my sister. Especially after standing under a cold shower for two minutes. I picked out clothes from my bag and headed back into the bathroom to dress.

I stepped out a few moments later dressed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"You look very nice," she said, "and that reminds me. You owe me a dare."

"Okay," I said cautiously, "Lay it on me."

"Well," she said, looking suddenly almost nervous, "it occurred to me that no one here knows us, right?"

"Right," which I was certain was going to be a welcome relief for whatever she said next.

"So... how about we pretend to be a couple, this evening?"

I cocked my head, looking at her suspiciously, "How do you mean?"

"I want you to take me out on a date," she said, quickly. "I want you to hold my hand, and... and... treat me like you'd treat your girlfriend, and... kiss me at the end of the evening."

I hadn't expected that, and it was obvious she'd had it all planned out. She hadn't just thought of it, despite her 'that reminds me' comment. I wondered when she'd planned this. Maybe while she was in the shower, but probably back in the car. Yet as I looked at her, standing there in that dress, looking as hot and as cute as I'd ever seen her, I realized she was right: no one knew us here. So what if we played a game for one evening? If that's what she wanted, I couldn't see the harm. Besides, we'd already kissed once.

"Sure," I said. Besides, maybe I wanted to kiss her again.

She looked at me seriously. "You have to sell it to me. Make me believe it. Otherwise it doesn't count."

I bowed gracefully, extending my arm to her. We'd both taken dance lessons in our teens, back when we couldn't say no to our parents, and secretly I'd never regretted it. It was easy to move with grace, and fun to play the gentleman. "You look beautiful tonight. May I escort you to dinner?"

She giggled. "Sure."

We walked together out of the room and as soon as she'd locked the door and slipped the key card in her purse, I took her hand. She beamed at me, a smile of such genuine delight, and held my hand in both of hers, pressing herself against my arm as we made our way to the elevators. They had mirrors inside, and as we entered, I saw our reflection: that of a young couple, pressing close, looking for all the world like they were in love. It was cute. Romantic. Okay, she was my sister, but we were far from home, and this was just one evening. If it made her happy, what was the harm? And she was happy, I could see it in her eyes.

I pressed the floor for the lobby and then slid my arm around her waist, pulling her against me. It seemed a natural thing to do -- in the spirit of the roleplay, at least -- and she responded by placing her hand on my chest and pressing herself against me. The summer dress she wore was thin, and I could feel her body beneath it, and it was a temptation to trail my hand down over her ass. But that would be going too far. Wouldn't it?

When the elevator dinged, we made our way into the lobby, holding hands again, then outside in search of a restaurant suitable for the occasion. The convention's hotel wasn't near anywhere suitable, but a quick Uber into the city solved that problem. Gone was the idea of burritos or pizza, and when I found an Italian near the Charles river, I knew it was what we needed. We took a cozy table in one corner, and the waiter delighted in ensuring we had a candle for the ambience.

We ordered food, and as we chose from the menus her foot brushed up against my leg beneath the table. She'd clearly slipped her shoe off, for I could feel her toes caressing against my calf.

"You're better at this than I thought you'd be," she said, when the waiter left with our order.

I was glad she thought so, but it had been her taking the initiative. I shrugged, displaying some nonchalance anyway, in keeping with the role. "Not my first rodeo."

"Oh, I know. I can tell," she said, taking my hand in hers. Her brow furrowed and she looked thoughtful. "First date and all, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," I said.

"Why did you just sleep with those girls once?"

I squirmed, uncomfortable again. Was it worse answering as her brother, or as her date? Perhaps, if I held on to the role, it would be easier. "Couple of things, I guess. First girl... the sex just wasn't very good, you know? It was my first time -- obviously -- but hers too. I just think we wanted to lose our V-cards. It was never going to be more."

She nodded, "Makes sense. And Penelope?"

"Penny," I corrected, with a smile. I shrugged, "We broke up soon afterward."

"Was the sex part of the reason?"

"Yes," I said, "but not how you're thinking." I looked down at the tablecloth, trying not to blush. "It was her that was crap, not me. She just lay there, the whole time, doing nothing. And she just didn't want to do anything other than missionary. No other positions, no blowjobs, nothing."

She squeezed my hand. "And if the other was your first... does that mean you've never had a blowjob?"

I closed my eyes, feeling the heat in my cheeks. "No," I admitted. Was there anything worse to have to say to your own sister?

But she didn't laugh at me.

"I'd have given you a blowjob," she said. "If I were your girlfriend, I mean."

I looked at her in surprise, but she seemed perfectly sincere. No hint of a smirk, or a game, or teasing me. I felt my cock twitch at the thought, that my own sister had said such a thing. But then, we were just roleplaying. We were a couple for the night, and she was playing the part.

The waiter arrived with our food, sparing me the need to find a reply.

For a while we just ate and said little, then she began to talk again. She asked questions about what I wanted to do after college, where I might want to live. It was innocuous enough, but strange when it was Emma asking, yet as if we were on a date. All the while her foot played with mine beneath the table, and her fingers trailed across my hands. I spent the evening feeling a tumult of emotions and was relieved when I was able to call for the bill.

We left the restaurant hand-in-hand, the waiter watching us with a fond smile. If only he knew. Or maybe he was just watching her, and not us at all. Yeah, that was probably more likely; my sister was beautiful in that dress.

"I'm not ready to go back to the hotel yet," Emma said. "Let's go for a walk."

We headed to the river and took a stroll down the causeway, and in the late summer sun it was still early enough for it to be barely dusk. We held hands, but soon that wasn't enough for Emma, and she pulled my arm against her and nuzzled in closer.

"What are we doing?" I asked her softly.

"Enjoying our date," she said, evidently not yet ready to break the spell.

If she still wanted more, then who was I to not see through the dare she'd set me? And on the bank of the river I turned to her, taking her in my arms. She melted against me, her body pressed to mine through the thin material of her dress, and I took her chin in my fingers. She lifted her face to mine, closing her eyes, and we kissed not as brother and sister, but as lovers. Our tongues played together, as for a moment we gave ourselves to the illusion we'd created.

But she wasn't a girl I could lose myself with, she was my sister. I broke the kiss gently, trying to ignore the question in her eyes. "We should go back," I murmured.

"I suppose so," she said, her tone suddenly sad.

The return Uber was a quiet affair, both of us lost in our thoughts, and we didn't hold hands on the back seat. I paid the driver and we walked back in to our hotel, heading to the elevator, but now the mood was different. I'd completed my dare, right up to the point of kissing her as she'd asked, and we both knew it. For a moment, it had been a fun illusion, but that was all it had ever been.

"Do you want to shower first?" she asked, kicking off her shoes inside our room.

"Sure."

They were the first words we'd swapped since the kiss on the riverbank, and despite the casual nature of them there was an awkwardness hanging in the air, a weight that seemed to remain. Perhaps that was just me, perhaps Emma felt nothing of it, but I couldn't help but feel uneasy as I stood beneath the spray. Just knowing she was waiting in the room and that we were going to share a bed added further to my sense of discomfort. Had this just a game to her, and if so, was it finished? Now that I'd seen through my dare, could we put it behind us?