Spanking Her

Story Info
You did me wrong and this is what you get.
999 words
3.79
5.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying in bed sleeping and I feel the bed shake. Never opening my eyes I continue to lie still as I feel you moving across the bed. Barely opening my eyes I see that you are standing over top of me when I feel the bed start to shake. Opening my eyes a little more I see that you are standing over me and your hand is sliding over your pussy. Slowly you start rubbing your clit as I lay on the bed and watch you.

Rising up I softly kiss your clit as I move your hand out of the way. While kissing your clit I slowly slide my fingers inside your pussy. Gently I rub your clit with my tongue as I slide my fingers in and out of you. Putting my lips around your clit I suck it tenderly as my fingers move in and out faster. Reaching down you grab my head and push your pussy against me. You begin rubbing your clit against my tongue and I start rubbing a finger against your asshole. Your body begins to tremble and your moans grow louder. Your body tenses and you begin to shake as your orgasm rolls through your body.

Excited, I start to pull you down onto the bed beside me but you push me away and get out of the bed. You put your clothes on and leave me lying on the bed wondering why. I get out of bed and get dressed then walk into the kitchen and you have fixed a nice breakfast for me. When we finish our breakfast we go to the store and you do your shopping. We return to the house and put everything away and I have been thinking about what happened earlier.

Everything is put away and I take you by the hand and lead you to the bathroom. We get into the shower and I begin washing you. Softly I wash your breasts feeling your nipples getting hard. Continuing down your body I wash your stomach and your back. Gently I wash your butt and then slide my hand over your pussy.

As the water rinses the soap away I start rubbing your clit. My fingers slide back and forth over your clit as I kiss you passionately. You spread your legs and I slide my finger inside your pussy. As my finger slides in and out I press my hand against your clit. You hard swollen clit throbs as I push my fingers deep inside you. Your body starts to tremble and your moans are getting loud when I stop and get out of the shower.

I start drying myself and you ask me why I left you like I did. You get out of the shower and begin to dry off. As you are drying off you start complaining about me leaving you on the edge. You follow me into the bedroom and you are still complaining when I turn around and grab your hands. Putting them behind your back I get a soft rope from the drawer and tie them behind your back.

With your hands tied behind your back I bend you over the side of the bed and hold you down. Holding you against the bed I begin to spank your butt bringing my hand down against it a little harder each time. When your butt is bright red I slide my hand between your legs and gently rub your pussy. Pushing my finger against your clit I rub it softly as my fingers slide inside you. Moving my fingers in and out of you faster you begin to tremble as your orgasm gets close. I stop rubbing your clit and sliding my fingers in and out of you and you yell please don't stop.

You ask me why I am doing this to you and I remind you about what you had done that morning. Leaving your hands tied behind your back I pull you down onto your knees and place my erection against your mouth. You kiss the tip of my erection softly then put your lips around it and suck it into your mouth. I reach down and grab your hair as I push in and out of your mouth. My excitement grows as I moan and push into your mouth faster. Trembling I push into you faster and I erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

I pull you up and kiss you passionately then push you back on the bed. Placing my erection against your pussy I slowly push inside you. As I push into you I rub your clit with my fingers. Your moans are getting louder as I push into you harder and rub your clit harder. Your body is tense and you start to tremble as I rub your clit harder. Pushing into you I feel you shaking as your orgasm rocks your body.

Helping you up I release your hands and we get in the middle of the bed. We kiss passionately as you get on top of me and place my erection against your pussy. Sliding down onto it you begin rocking your hips back and forth as I reach up and massage your breasts. Softly sliding my hands over your hard nipples, you moan softly. You rock back and forth faster rubbing your clit against me. Your moans grow louder and you start shaking as your orgasm moves through you.

You lie down beside me and I move down pulling you up onto your hands and knees. Getting behind you I push my erection inside your pussy. Holding your hips I push into you hard as you reach back and rub your clit. Our moans are turning to screams of passion and pleasure as I push into you harder. Our bodies are shaking and we explode in a beautiful orgasm. We collapse on the bed exhausted from the passion and hold each other close as we kiss passionately.