All Comments on 'Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 05'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow! Now I really want you to spank me, too!

I've been following this story since chapter 1. This is so hot, so, so hot. I have been fantasizing that I am Jan. Would you please do me next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmmmm

Wow! part 5 was as good as other parts, a spanking story with plenty of sex, just what we want! I loved the dirtier parts of this too, creampies and all sorts. Just my cup of tea!! A very good author, more please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice!

I think I best go back and read the other 4 chapters! Wow, this was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mmm

perfect story...please right more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another Braindead Husband Bites It

How innovative writter - a pitiful male pimps his wife whore out to a friend just for the lust of it. No coin just stupidity. Well, you will learn him woncha.

Hoping for 12 more chapters of comedy and self cuckolding for the sicko's sake.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 19 years ago
Well, well, hell

Well, your "writting" is getting even better over the last two chapters and you have quite capably developed entertaining and provotic (new word) escapades. Here's when you know you're good--an anonymous (look at me--I'm a living abortion) troll stalks you. So you be good, honey. And please don't delete the shit-for-brains who can't even spell writter. Hey, he was that actor in "Three's Company" who died, write?

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Well, this series took a nose dive at the end.

Up to now, I've read about a loving husband fulfilling his wife's fantasies. He is using his good friend to help fulfill them. Now we see the wife and the "friend" start lying to the husband, having sex without him knowing about it. Maybe in the next chapter we will see the wife and friend start to humiliate the husband and treat him like shit. It seems like the "friend" has always had a separate agenda compared to what the husband wants.

Oh well, it seemed like a good story.

sarahhhsarahhhalmost 19 years ago
Doh

Hey Sherlock40, I think you have this site mixed up with http://www.truecheatingconfessions.com. Your bio makes me think you are either one stupid fuck or one fucking troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hey Sarashhhhhhole

Criticize or complement the story little sick one - not the commentors - elsewise you embarras yourself and show your pitiful closed mindset and non-justified upitiness for no good reason! Or you could just try to grow up for a spell!

Aside from that as a wandering cuckster, this new writttter has much to learn about sicko's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fabulous - Everyone got just what they wanted

I really enjoyed this story. Of course the lover is going to get to fuck the wife; it has to be that way. The husband wants his wife to have extreme pleasure from a larger penis and the added excitement of everyone wanting to finally fulfill their fantasies just makes the orgasms more intense for all three individuals. I especially liked the sperm being put inside of her fertile vagina and around the sides and outside so that everyone could actually see how nasty but yet erotic and fulfilling this could be. If I were the husband I would be masturbating again and again while watching my wife take her lover and then enjoying her vagina with sloppy seconds afterward. OH, and then inviting him back again and again to fuck her again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cream pie plus

Loved the story. 4 Condoms out of 4

I knew from the beginning what the ending would be...but the trip was definitely worth it. Your descriptions are fantastic and you twists and turns made the story one that I have had to read in one sitting...no matter how hard I got.

By the way, I don't think there is anything better that sweet pussy juice mixed with just a tang of male flavoring...yours, mine, and ours.

Oh, and Sarah, that is a very attractive shot of you in your bio...very poignant and desirable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
we loved it

it may not be as hot as the other parts, but this is still sizzling and this is the best series on lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TERMENAL ORGASMS

You know, my friend, I have several remarks on your style and content: My father, a musician, always told me that you could tell a imortal piece of music if you could listen to it eight times and still find something new and fresh in it . . . something that moved you. . . .made you see GOD!

In my case I have jerked off daily exclusively inspired by your 'music', both symphonys as it were. I must say that I used to say I was "comming comets!" But as the clock kept ticking I began to sense that there was something deeper as in when your prostate is stroked. In your case it is the prostate in my mind which, believe me is even more profound . . . . nearly termenal. Something in the central, most primative and primary center of me is stoked by you and your mate(s).

Thanks for the wanks and I long for the many more wanks to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please tell me that wasn't all! Damnit!

I loved these, and it IS one of the best series on this site! You are delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what a tease

brilliant cant believe ive got to wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep these cumming

She loved them all and they are great for us. We have great sex after these. Please get writing.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Loved This Series

Very hot. You're an exceptional writer Pro-Ball-Player. I would absolutly LOVE to see you write a series where the roles were reversed, the wife's friend acts as the dominant one to the hubby in front of the wife...that would be as super as this one was I think. Keep writing. You're awesome!

smy3thsmy3thalmost 17 years ago
Waiting for more

This was a great series. I hope chapter 6 does come along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC

WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE ONE MORE CHAPTER CONCLUDING THE THREESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
waiting on comming chapters

man this is fantastic, how long we have to wait for the following chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Excellent writing, excellent story, can't beleive how hot it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous