Spanking Leads to Sex

Story Info
Mom spanks but then warms to son and daughter.
3.2k words
4.34
24.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story does include instances of three bodily functions so if that is not something you want to read, stop right now. Per the title, there's some spanking, too. All the characters are over 18.]

I was nervous when I accepted a really good job in my home city but realized it would mean I would be returning to live at home again. Going to college was a liberating experience because my mother especially had been very controlling right until I departed for a wonderful four years away.

I didn't even come home much, since I would arrange to spend my summers doing something either really interesting or remunerative rather than return to being under her control. In fact, I was quite worried now because I expected she would insist on being able to discipline me for whatever she regarded as misbehavior.

She had spanked me even when I was home for vacation and was over 18 to boot. So, I would expect this to resume now and it made me very frightened, too.

We seemed to get along well when I arrived. She actually seemed pleased to see me and hugged me in a way to which I was totally unaccustomed. You should understand that my father passed away several years ago, but my mom is quite youthful and goes out frequently. I do have a younger brother, Art, who is home from college. He's 20 and she does discipline him. For some reason, this doesn't seem to bother him. I can't understand how anyone his age wouldn't be furious at the prospect of being spanked.

All went well until the second day I was home. My mother embarrassed me mightily at breakfast in front of my brother by asking me for how long I had been on my period. As it happened, I had gotten it just before I left for home so now was the fourth day and by then, it usually has begun to fade.

My face turned the color of menstrual flow (sorry about that comparison!) and I told her that I had started before I left for home and was now on my fourth day.

She then said she was not pleased to see a used tampon in the trash container in the bathroom.

"You should keep your period to yourself, Susan," she said crisply.

I began to ask her why she had decided to bring it up, and the minute I said that, I knew I was in trouble.

"Susan," she said sharply, "you know that when you are in this house, you will behave, or you will be disciplined. You have just earned yourself a spanking."

I blushed and actually began to plead with her for forgiveness since I had just come home.

"You were spanked before you left when you were 18," she said, "and as long as you are here, I will not hesitate to discipline you when it is necessary."

I could see that my brother was barely keeping from grinning or chuckling. He knew she'd spank him if he interfered in any way.

"Stand up, Susan," she ordered, in that voice to which I had always been accustomed. "and bring your skirt above your waist and pull down your panties. Then you may lie across my lap," she added as she pushed her chair back from the table.

I did what she had told me to do and found myself bare-assed across her tweed skirted lap.

She immediately began spanking me on alternate cheeks, then every so often she would give me five extra-hard spanks on one cheek and then the same on the other. I began crying after about 50 spanks and she slowly finished the spanking. I felt humiliated.

"I hope that will teach you to behave like the grown-up you presumably are," she informed me firmly.

I apologized for my behavior and promised to flush my tampons in the future.

That seemed to arouse her in terms of her annoyance, and I was taken aback when she told me that to teach me to use the toilet properly, she would require me to ask her permission before using the toilet and that she would watch me use the toilet and wipe myself afterward.

I must admit that she did used to impose this horrid punishment when I was spanked after turning 18. It is truly awful for you to have to ask someone's permission to perform a bodily function that is normally highly private.

"Do you need to use the toilet now?" my mother then asked me rather offhandedly.

"Yes, I do, Mother," I replied in as even a tone as I could manage.

"Then come with me so we can deal with this little situation," my mother answered, indicating by her tone that she regarded this as an annoyance.

When she and I went into the bathroom, she told me I could go ahead and sit on the toilet seat but not to lower my panties. Then she asked me to tell her what I needed to do. I was instructed to respond either that I had to wee-wee or do plop-plop. She knew that making me use these childish words would humiliate me even more.

"I need to wee-wee and do plop-plop," I answered, painfully.

"Do you need to change your tampon?" she asked.

"Yes, I believe my tampon will need changing," I answered coolly.

"Then you may pull your panties down," she said, "so we can deal with your need for a fresh tampon before you will be given permission to start to urinate or defecate."

"Then proceed to remove your tampon and show it to me," she went on.

I reached for the tampon string and gently and evenly pulled it so that the soiled tampon emerged. I held it by the string as I lifted it in front of me and saw that it was colored dark red with my menstrual flow about two-thirds of the way down the sides.

"It looks like you are still having your period," she commented. "Please drop the tampon into the toilet now."

I did just that, dropping it between my legs into the bowl.

She saw the Tampax box and took a tampon out and handed it to me. I'd never realized how embarrassing it is to rip open a tampon and place the applicator into your vagina under the eyes of your mom who is also disciplining you. Somehow, I managed to get it in right under severe stress!

"You will keep the Tampax box in your bedroom from now on," she lectured. "There's no reason your brother or visitors need to see it in here when they use the toilet. Unless you want everyone to know that you're having your period and what kind of menstrual protection you are using."

Controlling my ability to start peeing or pooping was one of her excruciatingly awful means of adding to my embarrassment, but I knew I had to comply totally if I wanted to be able to piss or shit now. And I realized that I was imminent danger of doing both involuntarily if I didn't get permission very soon.

"May I begin to wee wee and do plop-plop?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, you may start peeing," she said. "But you may not have your bowel movement yet."

I somehow managed to start peeing and she heard my stream hit the water in the bowl. Suddenly—and I was prepared for this—she announced loudly, "Susan, stop peeing right now!"

I was able to use my muscles to stop my pee stream. It had been difficult and horribly annoying, but I did it.

She peered between my legs and saw that I was no longer peeing.

"You may resume and finish your wee wee," she now pronounced.

I let my pee flow again and after about fifteen seconds, I was finished.

"Are you ready to do Number Two?" she asked gently.

I told her I thought I was. She nodded to me and said I could go.

I strained to push the poop out of my anus. It took a few seconds but very soon we both heard a loud embarrassing plop as I excreted a long, dark brown, thick turd into the bowl.

"Are you finished?" she asked.

"Yes, Mother," I answered.

She had me stand and looked in the toilet at my turds floating. I wasn't too embarrassed by now, just relieved to have been able to pee and poo.

"Now turn around on the seat and hold your cheeks open so I can wipe you," my mother directed. "I want to make sure that you are clean back in there and will inspect you now and then to make sure you are wiping effectively."

I did what she had told me to do and I felt her wiping some toilet tissue from my vulva, where there's always some pee in my hair there, down to my anus where she moved the tissue around my hole to clean up any traces of my bowel movement. She took one more bunch of tissue and pushed it into my rear opening. This slightly hurt but in a weird way, it also felt good, if you can understand me. Try it sometime.

Later that evening, after my mother had retired to her bedroom, I was watching some streaming TV with my brother Art.

He smiled at me and told me he was sorry I was punished and that he didn't mean to make fun of me. I thanked him and told him I couldn't understand how he could stay in our home and be spanked the way I had been tonight.

"Dad did leave enough money so I can go off to college this fall and not come home much, sort of like you've done," Art explained. "Mom doesn't spank me very often, and I think she came down on you tonight just to remind you that she was still in charge here."

"I hope you're right, Art," I said very calmly. "I'm going to be very careful from now on. I still wouldn't let my boyfriend visit. I suppose she hasn't interfered with your dating?"

"No," he said, "I go out when I want to. But I'm still loath to bring Jan around here. I wouldn't put it past Mom to try to spank her and that would end our relationship."

"Wise decision," I commented. Then I leaned into Art's arms and he responded by hugging me.

"I've missed you too, Sue," he admitted warmly. "I do wish I could ask Jan back here to stay over. I really don't want to go off to college still a virgin."

"I don't want to get too personal," I answered, "but since you opened this subject, do you feel she could sleep with you if you brought her back here? Would Mom let you do that?"

"I think she would, Sue," Art replied. "She actually likes Jan and Jan thinks Mom is cool. I know right now that's hard for you to believe."

"Not really," I speculated. "She's a peculiar woman but at heart, I do think she wants what's best for us. And I think part of the problem is that it's been a long time since she had any sex."

"I do think about that," he said slowly. "I guess she's out of bounds for me. But you know, when she's being dominant, I actually can feel, you know, warm about her."

"She gives you a hard-on?" I asked, trying not to show much in the way of amusement.

"Yes, Sue," Art confessed. "And you get me hard too, especially when she made you talk about your period."

I glanced more intently at my brother. He had filled out and really looked good right now.

"She sleeps soundly," I ventured. "Later tonight, you can come to my bedroom, sweetie."

Art gave me what I can only describe as a lascivious look.

"Are you sure, Sue?" he asked, seemingly now a bit fearful, probably of Mom but also of having sex with his sister.

He went on: "Is it ok to do that when you have your period?"

I made sure I didn't laugh at his question, because lots of guys won't go near a girl when she's having her monthly visitor.

"Yes," I said coolly. "I just put down a towel and don't worry, I'll clean you off afterward. You should know, of course, that I'm really wanting to fuck during my period. I guess you could call me horny," I grinned.

Later that night, Art came to my room in his tee shirt and boxer shorts. He still looked great to me. I had a thin nightie on and my panties.

I welcomed him into bed, and he could see that I was lying on a dark towel.

We moved toward each other and held each other in our arms. I liked being held by Art. I was thinking of how he must behave when with his girlfriend and then I decided just to put that out of my mind, along with thoughts of my own boyfriend.

Art then stood up and said he needed to use the bathroom before we went further. I smiled and said I wasn't going anywhere.

I learned later that he apparently had heard some buzzing noise when he passed the closed door to our mother's bedroom. He slowly opened the door and found her with her legs spread using a little bullet vibrator in her pussy.

Amazingly, Mom must have been really fired up because she beckoned him to come close to her with her finger and then she held him and kissed him and almost pulled him into bed with him.

She wasn't in a trance, but Art said she was in a needy state and started feeling him up. He ventured to start caressing her tits and let his finger wander down to her very wet hole.

It didn't take much for him to get hard as he had been when in bed with me. Mom lay on her back, spread her legs and told him she wanted him inside her. He was still reeling from this invitation to fuck her, but he pressed on, not even giving the idea of incest a thought.

Soon he was deep in her quim and they began fucking in earnest: Mom was bucking and moving her ass a lot and Art was thrusting and pulling almost all the way out and then pushing back into her sopping vagina.

After he had been gone for some time, I decided to see what had happened. Mom's door was opened when I reached it on my way to the bathroom. I heard some sounds, looked in, and saw my brother's bare bottom atop Mom and realized immediately that he was fucking her. He was doing incredibly well for a guy who had been a virgin until now.

I walked over and Mom saw me and seemed ashamed.

"Please don't let me interrupt anything," I said, nicely not in any way sarcastically.

"Come into bed with us," she said in a soft voice I did not associate with her. I still had just my panties on, so I pulled them down and got on the side of the bed. I grabbed a towel from her bureau and slipped it under me.

"Oh, right, you have your period," she exclaimed.

"Yes," I said, "but that just means I'm as hot to have sex as you obviously are."

Art had cum inside her as she had orgasmed, so she was now in a calm, reflective mood.

"Sue," Mom said, "I'm really sorry for being such a bitch to you. I promise I won't do that ever again. It's high time I stopped spanking either of you."

This was quite a turnaround. I responded by letting Art slide off her and lie on her other side. I went between her legs and started licked her hairy cunt. I was tasting a mixture of her secretions and Art's cum. This is something I do like, like a lot.

Mom was excited by my tongue lapping her labia and her pronounced clit. She seemed to get wetter. I slowly pushed her spread legs up, so I was facing not only her flowing cunt but her dark little recessed asshole.

I started pushing my finger slowly and gently into her anus. She started responding and I could see that this turned her on. I moved my finger in and out of her back hole as she began moving her legs in rhythm. I knew I could get her to cum again and I was right. This time she exploded.

After she calmed down, she looked ready to fall asleep, and she did. I motioned to Art to quietly slip off the bed, as I did, and we tiptoed out and headed for my bedroom.

Once there, I closed the door and looked Art in the eye, "Would you believe what happened? I don't think I could have imagined that."

He still looked gun-shy. "Are you still processing that your mother took your virginity, Art sweetie?" I asked in a concerned voice.

He stared at me. "Sue," he said slowly, "I just fucked my mother. I guess I still can't believe it."

"Well, I don't want to mess you up totally," I answered seriously, "but I know you're young enough to get hard again and when you do—I can help with that—I want you to make me feel good, too."

That made him grin and he slid into my bed next to me and hugged me a lot. I reached down and softly stroked his cock until, in about a second, he was hard and felt big to me.

I made sure I was on my towel and I decided this time I would take out my tampon rather than risk freaking him by letting him do it. Usually I do have my boyfriend perform that task because I find it makes him even more ready for what will follow.

Then I leaned back and spread my legs and told him that he now knew what to do with a woman and needed no further instruction from me.

He got between my legs and aimed his cock right at my open pussy. I reached down to guide him in, and it didn't take long for me to feel great. I was happy he had fucked Mom first because now he would have some staying power, maybe, or at least more than he had with her. She just wanted one in her and didn't care as long as she came, which she obviously did.

I like a nice long fuck, to awaken all my senses and then bring me off. Having my period made me hotter and able to orgasm sooner. I surprised myself by exploding, probably from all the excitement, and it was one of my most incredible orgasms. Art came, too, and he looked pretty tuckered out. I kissed him sweetly on his lips and let him watch me as I wiped myself with my towel and reached for a fresh tampon.

It probably was the first time he had seen a woman insert one with the applicator into her vagina. I didn't even feel self-conscious about doing this in front of him; that may have been just as remarkable as what had happened tonight.