Spanking Pictures

Story Info
Best friend spanking my wife outside on a run.
1.1k words
4.34
19k
17
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend David had driven up from Edinburgh to visit myself and my wife at our home in the Cairngorms, my wife Cat and I have a very close relationship with David and have often had fun kinky threesomes together.

Recently David has started spanking Cat over his knee which I absolutely love watching. I am a life long lover of spanking naughty girls, so watching my wife wriggling and kicking as her bum turns red is a massive turn on for me.

David and Cat love to run and as it was a lovely sunny day he suggested that they do a long run to a local forest nearby. I absolutely hate running so elected to go for a walk instead leaving them to run and I would follow them walking. I would eventually catch them up after they had stopped.

After half an hour or so my mobile phone pinged, I had received a photo message from David.

I opened it and my heart skipped a beat, the message said "looking after your naughty wife," the photo was of my wife Cat a few miles from where I was walking draped over a fallen tree with my best friend in the motion of spanking her bum.

It was a very erotic shot, Cats running shorts hugging the shape of her cute bottom and David's hand high about to come down on her bum.

My cock instantly started to get hard, "cheeky monkey," I said to myself that will be me spanking you when I catch up with you.

With that my phone suddenly pinged again with a new photo it was almost the same shot with the message "Cat is a very naughty girl mate," but this time Cats running shorts had been peeled down exposing her pink knickers.

Damn! this was really turning me on imagining what fun they were having a few miles away. I was having trouble walking the path as I suddenly had a massive hard on to contend with.

I started watching my phone intently, impatient for a new update.

It came 10 minutes later David had simply put a winking emoticon, the photo was amazing I was impressed that they had managed to get such a fine shot.

Cat was still bent over David's knee but her shorts had been taken completely off and her pink knickers pulled down and hanging off one of her shoes.

Her lovely bottom was a nice shade of pink from being spanked and I could just see her pussy between her legs. I almost walked into a tree as my head swam at the erotic picture of my wife half naked over the knee of another man.

Another message pinged it was David, "going to carry on running, can you pick up Cats shorts and knickers on the way?"

Wow this was hot, now Cat was running half naked in a public forest I kinda hoped they would bump into someone but I knew they where relatively safe.

I know the route really well so I quickly walked to where I thought the photos had been taken, i was right there hanging from a tree branch was Cats shorts and pink knickers.

I collected them and carried on slightly nervous for Cat, hopefully no one would see her.

After a while the sound of pinging began on my phone again, picture after picture at least ten suddenly came through. They showed my wife running the trail with a bare bottom and shaved bald pussy.

David had taken them from behind and in front Cat looked stunning as she ran her bum still slightly red and her bare pussy obviously turned on and wet.

They were about 3 miles ahead of me Cat had been running half naked for that far, it was a miracle no one had seen her.

Again my phone pinged.

This time I almost shot my load in my shorts, the picture showed Cat completely naked apart from her running shoes bent over a picnic bench, David was behind her and had obviously been spankings her for a while because her bum was bright red.

'Ping' a new photo was sent at almost the same time I was looking at the previous pictures, but this time Cats hands had been tied behind her back.

'Ping' this one David had taken his shorts off.

'Ping' David's hard cock was deep in Cats mouth.

My heart was racing I quickened my pace hoping to catch up with them and hopefully join in.

'Ping' a message from David "continuing run, collect Cats clothes at bench."

'Damn!!!' I'd missed them again and now Cat was running along the trail completely naked.

I reached the picnic bench and picked up the rest of Cats clothes.

A few minutes later and 'ping', I nearly dropped the phone in my excitement, 'ping, ping, ping' more pictures showed my beautiful wife hands still tied behind her back running the trail naked.

David had found a stick and was caning her poor bum as she ran I could see red line marks where the stick had bit into her soft bum.

I almost started running myself to try and catch up with them I was incredibly turned on.

'Ping' I looked at my phone and took a intake of breath, the latest picture showed a girls bum bent over and a cock buried deep in her pussy. Although I couldn't see it was obviously Cats lovely bum and David's cock deep inside her.

'Ping' another similar shot but this time I could see Cats tied hands behind her back.

Then finally, 'Ping' a picture of David's cum on Cats lovely ass and dripping down her pussy.

By this time I was almost running to catch up, my cock so hard I thought it would burst out of my trousers.

Then suddenly I had found them, Cat was sat naked on a tree stump with David beside her. Cats hands were free again and she had the look of just had an orgasm bliss.

"Great you brought my clothes" Cat said with a smile, I passed them over.

"Any chance you can sort this out before you get dressed?" I said pointing at my hard cock.

"Sorry hun I'm totally finished now, David has made me cum so many times I'm spent" she said starting to get dressed, "You'll just have to take up running next time" she said winking at me.

The next few miles walk home was excruciating with my unsatisfied hard cock and David delighting in telling me absolutely every detail...