Spanking Pictures Blackmailed

Story Info
Wife is blackmailed, over photos.
2.2k words
4.38
23.3k
12
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months since I'd been on my long distance walk across Scotland, and the excitement of receiving the naked photos that Cat and David had done for me had faded. Normal life had resumed, work had become busy and the mundane ruled.

I had just finished a long busy hard day at work.

Cat was still at her work and I had just found time to sit down with a cup of tea.

My phone signalled that it had received a message, unusually it was from a young lad that lived in the village.

I had his number in my phone as a couple of years ago he had worked for us as a cleaner.

The message was normal enough just asking how I was and making small talk, I assumed he was just being friendly and catching up.

It wasn't until I mentioned that I had walked across Scotland that summer that he hit me with a bomb shell.

I quote 'yeah I saw Cat down by the river with a guy while you was away.' He told me in his message.

'What did you see?' I texted back.

'Well they where both naked, and the guy was spanking her' he told me.

I nearly spat my tea out.

I immediately started to panic my heart banging in my chest, but quickly calmed down.

I mean so what if he got an eye full good for him.

Then he shocked me again, he sent through a photo of Cat being spanked otk by David.

This changed everything I immediately went on the defensive. My wife's dignity was on the line here.

"Did you take many photos?" I asked him.

"Yeah loads, Cat has a fantastic body" he texted "I mean a bit risky though, what if the photos got out, Cat would be in a lot of bother."

I quickly texted back "You'll keep them to yourself though?" I asked fingers crossed.

"Well I don't know? I mean it was a public space and all, and I was kinda shocked that Cat was naked with another guy. I should really pass it on to the police or something". He texted.

I could see where this was going, in my head the little shit was beating about the bush but obviously wanted money.

I wrote and deleted a couple of messages before I settled on "So what can I do to help stop you from talking to the police, you need some cash to help with University?"

He came back really fast "Oh no no sorry I'd never want money from you, I like you guy's."

"But I do have you over a barrel though, and I should really get something for these photos".

I was scratching my head I couldn't figure out where his head was going with this.

I texted back "So what can I do for the photos to stay non public Adam? I asked.

"Well I keep looking at the photos and Cat is so fit and I've never spanked a girl before and It looks so hot and such a turn on and I don't have a girlfriend so I was wondering?" He blurted out in one long text.

He was obviously nervous, but I was still confused and the penny hadn't dropped yet.

So I asked him again "What can I do for you Adam?"

There was a pause but eventually he texted back.

"I want to spank Cat for my word that I won't share the photos"

I nearly choked on my tea again, that was a big ask. Adam was a nice looking lad but he was only 18 and we kinda thought of him as a kid. Certainly not a sex playmate for Cat, we were both nearly 20 years older than him, and although Cat looks 10 years younger than her actually age with a body of a 20 something it would be a difficult one to sell to Cat I thought.

"I'm not sure Cat will go for that Adam, your a lot younger than us" I was trying to let him down gently.

He posted a picture of a large poster of Cat and David fucking doggy style, you could see there faces clearly.

A text followed "Well I might start putting these up around the village, might cause a bit of a stir don't you think."

The little shit I thought, but he was right. I texted that I'd talk to Cat after she got back from work but I wasn't promising anything.

As you can imagine the conversation didn't go well Cat was mortified that the sweet young lad that used to work for us would grow up blackmailing us and wanted to spank her.

Our conversations went back and forth trying to find a way out of the situation but we just had to admit Adam had the upper hand. Cat decided the best thing to do would be to talk to Adam herself so I gave her his number and she texted him.

And that's how I left it, the next day I was super busy at work and my mind moved on to other more important things. It wasn't until a few days later that I saw Cat coming out of the shower, she had obviously spent some time on her appearance and her pussy was freshly shaved.

"Going out" I asked her.

"Yeah just meeting up with the girls" she said coyly.

I thought it felt a bit strange but didn't question her, after all she was dressed in a nice pair of jeans and a tight fitting but respectable T-shirt. I just assumed she was going up the pub and had probably already told me and I'd forgotten.

"Have fun, say hello to the girls for me" I said to her as she put her shoes on.

"I will" she said brightly, but I noticed she didn't make eye contact with me.

I didn't really think much about it, i gave her a quick kiss and she left. I settled down to watch some tv.

I had fallen asleep in front of the tv watching some documentary when my phone pinged. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone, there was a WhatsApp message. I opened it and suddenly got that familiar shock, alarm, erotic feeling the message was a picture of Cat bent over Adams knee. She was still completely dressed her bottom was framed towards the camera and Adam was looking directly at me with a smile that said everything.

Jumping up I began swearing and looking around for my shoes. "That little shit" I said to myself he's convinced Cat to do what he wants.

I was determined to find them and put a stop to it, just then my phone pinged once more. "Damn it!!!" I swore.

I opened the message it was another photo, Adam had pulled Cats jeans down but her pink knickers where still in place. Her bottom had a few red marks on the cheeks either side of her knickers. Despite myself I began to get a hard on.

I found my shoes and jammed them on my feet, I thought I new where the photo had been taken and I reckoned I could get there before it went to far.

I ran out the front door and headed towards the river, there was a making out spot that the local kids used. Hidden from view it was ideal for Adams spanking fun with my wife.

I'd not got out of the driveway when my phone pinged again. I growled at myself knowing that I had to look, even though I had no time. I opened the message sure enough it was of Adam and Cat, she was still over his knee but inevitably her jeans had been taken off completely and her knickers pulled down past her bottom.

I caught my breath as it was an extremely erotic picture, Cats bottom was slightly pink from the spanking and her legs were open showing her freshly shaved pussy. Adam was in the process of spanking, his hand blurred as it found it way to Cats upturned curved bottom his other hand holding Cats hands behind her back.

Wait a minute... I looked again at the photo, "who the hell is holding the camera" I said to myself. There must be someone else taking the pictures, this was getting worse.

I ran down the road my mind full of dark thoughts, I made it to the river make out spot.

But "God Damn It!!!"

They weren't there, just a couple of shocked kids drinking cider. I mumbled some apologies and walked away.

I stood for a moment wondering what to do next when my phone pinged again.

No surprise it was another photo, I must admit I got hard as soon as I saw it.

Cat was now completely naked and her bottom was a warm shade of red the photo was taken from below and her obviously wet pussy was on show, she was still over Adams knee her left leg was in the motions of kicking. The spanking must be making her kick and wriggle something that I love when she is over my knee I thought with a pang of jealousy.

I thought I recognised the location so I set off once more on the chase. It was a bit further down stream about 10 minutes away at another secluded spot.

About 5 minutes into the run my phone pinged again, I quickly opened the message hoping it would show that I was running in the right direction.

The photo was highly erotic, Cat still naked had her hands tied behind her back. Her face was buried on Adams cock giving him the blow job of his young life, her firm tits where on show nipples hard as rock. Adam had his hands holding her hair. She was obviously enjoying herself and I considered just heading home but I ran on determined.

Straight to the wrong place again...

I sat down trying to catch my breath, it was a warm night and for that I was happy for Cat as I know she hates being cold.

The phone pinged again, I slowly took the phone out of my pocket, there she was on all fours. Adam was behind her his cock about to enter her pussy. His cock was massive easily 3 inches longer and a good inch wider than myself, i wondered if she would be able to take him all in her pussy.

I noticed behind her a fallen tree and I finally new exactly where she was. I set off in that direction, I had been running for longer than I was used to and could only manage a quick walk, on my way the phone pinged twice more.

The first photo was a classic cock in pussy shot from above showing her red arse being slammed from behind, probably taken by Adam himself as his cock slid into my wife.

The second photo was of someone completely new a young guy about the same age as Adam, the photo was taken by Adam as he continued to fuck Cats pussy.

Cat was obviously giving the new guy a blow job as Adam was fucking her, Cat was being spit roasted by two young guys.

After a few more minutes I finally found them I could see them in a secluded spot, they hadn't seen me yet so I approached slowly.

I was suddenly conflicted the sight in front of me was incredible Adam was laying on his back with Cat on top of him fucking him cowgirl the other guy was lining his cock up with her arse. He slowly pushed and suddenly was inside her anus, I watched as Cat was being fucked double penetration.

All thoughts of stopping them now went out of my head as I watched Cat having the fuck of her life. I was massively conflicted part of me wanted to stop them but the head in my trousers said different. As I watched the guy in Cats arse cum hard inside her he pulled out and jerked the last of his cum over her red bottom, Adam was now free to really start pounding Cats pussy as his thrusting became more urgent Cat had a look of bliss on her face as Adam finally exploded his cum inside her pussy.

Cat slid off of Adam and lay next to the two guys getting her breath back, I heard her say to Adam that she had really enjoyed fucking him. Adam told her that and he would not show the pictures to anyone. I was relieved that the pictures wouldn't get out.

It was then that I had a new shock Cat said "You can spank me anytime you like Adam, I had so much fun and my husband doesn't suspect anything."

She obviously didn't know Adam had been sending me photos, I was livid.

But I was too turned on to move my hard on was hurting bad and I had to sort it out or I wouldn't be able to walk home. I was nicely hidden behind a bush close enough to watch them but they couldn't see me. I got my cock out and started to wank myself as I watched Cat get up and slide herself over the new guys lap wriggling her bum offering her naughty bottom for another spanking.