All Comments on 'Spanking the Tutor'

by K.A. Ryde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusover 1 year ago

I liked it. I sure don't believe this was the end for either of them. I have a strong feeling neither of them could stop thinking about the spanking, and were both on the internet searching spanking sites at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need to hear a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a tease.. You deserve a spanking for thst..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very realistic story. I understand why she spanked the tutor, but could not understand or misread why she wanted her girls to witness the spanking. You’d think maybe if all three got spanked but hey, very nice 5 star story. Your writing improves with every story you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Erin needed and deserved to be spanked, but it felt that she also needed mothering. Perhaps instead of simply sending her away Mom could gave taken her under her wing and helped her, the girl needed looking after, even if that meant future spankings.

As for the daughters, she should now march upstairs and apply that brush to two very naughty bare bottomed girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope they meet again for some more spanling sessions. Let's leave it to your imagination wich one would take the initiative. The your girl feeling some need of more direction or the mother for some more lust outfall. Could turn some more sexual too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always have had a tendency to stop too soon. She too, I think, was telling herself it would have been natural to go all the way with this young fresh beauty. As the older one it was up to her to invite her back when the girls were out of the way. They were both aroused when they parted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

honestly you should have taken your daughter upstairs with Erin an spanked Erin as the daughter watched and then had Erin spank your daughter as the mother watched and embarassed the two snotty kids

also take pictures of erin spanking them for being Bratty kids

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous