Spanking Wife for Teasing Our Guest

Story Info
Teasing wife is spanked by our exchange student.
1.8k words
4.13
15.3k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,079 Followers

My wife and I had decided to have a South American exchange student stay with us for a term. Miguel moved in during the summer. He was a helpful, polite young man, tall and well built and he spoke good English.

My wife Annika is a petite, voluptuous brunette. She has a gorgeous heart-shaped ass, big breasts and shapely thighs. We haven't had children, so her body is still perfect at 32 and she loves to show off her curves. To be frank, Annika is an exhibitionist and I knew she would be tempted to show off to Miguel while I was gone on business trips.

I have security cameras around the house and when I returned from a week-long conference in Las Vegas, I decided to check the cameras and see what had been going on.

I noticed that Annika dressed in short, tight cotton dresses and heels that showed off her legs and her body to the max. I watched her and Miguel interact in the kitchen on my office computer screen, fast forwarding through the video. Several times, as she cooked and served him dinner, I noticed, she would drop cutlery or dish towels. When she bent over to pick the item up, she made sure Miguel was standing behind her, as her dress rode up her thighs and showed off her ass in a tiny thong. Miguel let his eyes linger on Annika's hot ass and thighs, and I couldn't blame him.

As Annika leant over the table to put a salad bowl down, she flashed her ample breasts close to Miguel's face. As they talked she kept leaning over to let him see down her cleavage. Later on that might, she appeared in the living room, where Miguel was playing video games, in an almost sheer black negligee and heels. She tried to behave like she didn't know Miguel was there, and acted embarrassed to be so skimpily clad. Her hands went to cover her jutting breasts, but her dark nipples and pale breasts were clearly visible through the filmy nightie, as was her pale shaved mound. It was clear she had been teasing Miguel as much as she could without actually seducing him.

I decided it was time to discipline Annika and I wanted to include Miguel. I called them both into the living room after dinner. Annika was wearing a very skimpy dress and heels, and she kept nervously playing with the hem of her dress. I think she knew what was coming.

"Miguel," I said, " I have been watching how my wife behaved since I was gone. It seems that she has been dressing and acting rather inappropriately with you and I think she needs to be disciplined. I'm going to include you in this, because you are the injured party."

Miguel tried to speak but I asked him to wait until the discipline was complete before he shared his views.

"Now Annika, the first thing I noticed was that you have been flaunting your body for Miguel and teasing him unmercifully. Don't argue! I have made my mind up and you are going to be punished!"

Annika stopped protesting and lowered her eyes. "Yes sir, if you say so," she whispered.

"I am going to start with your ass, which you have been showing off shamelessly to our guest. Your ass is very juicy and provocative, and the way you shake it and bend over to display your cheeks is enough to make a young man very excited, as you know. Lift your dress up and show it to me."

Annika bowed her head and slid her dress up over her ass. She was wearing a skimpy white thong that showed off her pale, delicious cheeks.

"Good! Now bend over the table and slip your panties down."

Annika obeyed and soon her gorgeous pale ass was fully exposed, while her slightly damp panties were stretched between her delicious thighs.

"Miguel, my wife has been teasing you all week with her ass, her tits and her pussy. I want you to spank and punish that juicy ass. It's only fair and don't be gentle."

Miguel was speechless, but he stepped forward manfully and stroked Annika's pale, juicy ass cheeks. Then he gingerly slapped her cheek.

"That's good," I encouraged him, "warm her ass up slowly, gentle slaps at first and then harder."

Annika was trembling with excitement. I knew that stripping in front of Miguel and letting him manhandle her was arousing her tremendously.

Miguel gently gave Annika's ass about 6 light pats. Then he began slapping her more firmly and reddening her cheeks. Annika cried out at each slap, but I knew she was enjoying the punishment thoroughly. Clear drips of her pussy juice slid down her inner thighs as Miguel spanked her.

"That's good Miguel, punish that slutty ass. Give her twelve more hard slaps. Thank Miguel, Annika!"

"Thank you for punishing my ass, Miguel," Annika spoke with difficulty between slaps, "It is such a dirty slutty ass and I'm sorry if it excited you, but I can't help myself."

Miguel was now sporting a huge bulge in his shorts. The excitement of dominating a hot older woman was quite overwhelming for such a young man.

"That's enough punishment for Annika's ass, Miguel." I interrupted, "I also noticed Annika was flashing her big tits for you. Now it's time to punish those tits. Annika pull your dress off and undo your bra."

Annika turned and pulled her panties up. Then she slowly pulled the tight dress over her head and stood facing Miguel and I as she unhooked her white lace bra at the back. Like a stripper, she gently pulled the cups away from her big firm breasts. I could see she was dripping with excitement as she exposed herself to us. Annika's nipples were hard and pointy and her pale, heavy breasts swayed temptingly as she stood naked except for her high heels and panties.

"Those titties are very naughty Annika, " I said reprovingly, "I saw how you teased Miguel, strutting around in a see-through negligee, so he could see you nearly naked. I know you were masturbating in bed at night, thinking about how horny your titties and ass were making him. Isn't that true?"

Annika looked a little shamefaced. "It's true! I masturbated every night, rubbing my clit and thinking about Miguel's hard cock. Did you masturbate too, Miguel, thinking about my tits and ass? Did you cum all over yourself, thinking about my body?"

"Oh yes," Miguel breathed, "I jerked off every night and I came so hard thinking about your tits and ass."

"How could you help it," I said, "Those tits are enough to drive a young man crazy and they need to be punished. Isn't that right Annika?"

"Oh yes," Annika panted, "These titties are dirty and slutty. They have a mind of their own. They want to be sucked and fucked and cum all over by hard young men with big cocks. I see how hard you are Miguel, and I know these sinful titties are making you horny. They need to be slapped and punished just like my ass."

"Stand up straight and clasp your hands behind your back Annika, " i commanded, "Now stick those big tits out to be punished! Slap them gently at first Miguel. like you did with her ass, then warm them up and redden them."

Miguel gently slapped Annika's breasts on either side, and we both watched as they swung and swayed seductively. Then he began to slap them harder until the pale flesh turned an angry red. Annika's panties were soaked through and her juice was dripping freely down her thighs.

"Oh God Miguel, " she panted, "punish those titties. Make them sting! Oh God yes!"

Miguel finished off by slapping Annika's swollen nipples until they were swollen and pointy.

"Good job Miguel," I told him. "Now there's one more place to be punished. The root of all this slutty behavior is that hot pussy and you can see her panties dripping wet from having her ass and tits spanked. Slide her panties off and expose that hot shaved pussy."

Miguel slipped Annika's panties down her thighs and let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and stood tall, showing off her naked, swollen, dripping, shaved pussy.

"Oh God," Annika said, "My pussy has been hot and horny all week, living so close to Miguel. Miguel did you think about this wet pussy in bed at night? Did you want to fuck it? Did you dream about how tight and wet it would be? I was fingering this wet pussy every night, imagining you fucking me and shooting your hot young cum in me."

"Oh fuck yes," Miguel said touching his stiff cock through his shorts as he spoke, "I dreamed about fucking that pussy every night!"

"Oh God, Miguel, please pull those shorts down and show me your hard cock before you spank my pussy."

"No way!" I interrupted, "You are the slut on display here and now it's time to punish that slutty pussy. Lean back on the kitchen table and spread your thighs!"

"Yes sir," Annika whispered and leaned back to expose her swollen wet pussy in all its glory.

Miguel gripped her shaved mound. When he drew his fingers away they were shiny and soaked in Annika's thick juice.

"Spank that dirty pussy Miguel," I ordered. "Spank it hard and she'll cum like the whore she is."

Miguel slapped Annika's mound and her lips gently at first and then as she panted and cried out, he spanked her harder until she climaxed over and over.

"Oh Fuck" Annika cried out, "Oh fuck me please Miguel, fuck me now."

Miguel looked at me and I nodded. "Fuck her Miguel, fuck her hard!"

Miguel tore off his shorts, grabbed his stiff cock and forced it deep into Annika's juicy cunt.

"Oh yes Miguel, " she cried out, "Fuck me like a bitch. Shoot your load in me. I'll, do anything you want, just fuck me!"

Miguel proceeded to fuck Annika wildly all over the kitchen and the living room. He sucked on her swollen red tits, bit her nipples and spanked her red ass as he came in her again and again. He must have orgasmed four times and when he pulled his cock out, it looked like a river of thick cum poured down her thighs.

When Miguel was done with my wife, I helped her up to bed. She smelled of sex and sweat, cock and pussy and Miguel's thick cum was still seeping from her lips. She was exhausted, but I was so turned on by her scent and watching her get spanked and fucked that I had to cum in her three times before she fell asleep. My cock was covered in Miguel's cum and Annika's juice as I exploded inside her. As she was drifting off, Annika said, "Thank you baby for the best sex of my life. This looks like it could be an awesome summer!

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,079 Followers