All Comments on 'Spanking Wife for Teasing Our Guest'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is NO WAY IN HELL that this piece of crap could of legitimately achieved the current 3.0 overall rating! If there was a "0" rating it would achieve it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow this gets you off? Giving away your wife? Next time write about how you pimped out your wife. And made lots of money out her used up cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! I'd forgotten what it was like to find something on this site that is actually erotic rather than simply pandering to the stomach churning fetishes of closet gay, scat loving, pee drinking multisexual degradation junkies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fresh, new look at spanking stories, an A+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So incredibly hot. A very sexy scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Uncle called to discuss my nephew. He had fallen in with a bad group of friends and had gotten into some trouble, drugs and vandalism. He begged me to take in my nephew for a couple of months. They live in New Jersey and we live in Florida. He showed up and I could tell he was smitten with my new bride. I’m 44 and she just turned 30. She loves the sun and our pool and is in a bikini almost every day. Of course with Dylan here she had to not wear some of her Wicked Weasel suits. Dylan’ s attitude seemed to change drastically. He began going out of his way to help Clarissa around the house and in the yard. I teased her was that she had an admirer. I would tease her that she was making that poor kids dick hard and was giving him blue balls. It became a bit of a game for her. She would tell me every night how she teased him that day. It started to go a bit off the rails the day she wore a thong bikini and had him rub sunscreen on her. She said when he rubbed it on her buns he started to trope her and it felt good so she moaned out loud. Before she knew it he had slipped his hand down and started rubbing her pussy. She stopped it before he got fingers inside, but she was a wildcat in bed that night. I asked if she would want to actually fuck him and she smiled and said that it might be fun. Let’s just say that a two month trial period had turned into nine months. Dylan is doing great in school and my wife if so happy having two hard dicks at her disposal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’d love to put camera up in my house to see what my wife gets up to during the day. I know my neighbor has told me that sometimes there are strange cars over at my house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story. Looks like she knows her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous