All Comments on 'Spanks for the Memories Ch. 04'

by iraussieguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ldykyrmitldykyrmitalmost 20 years ago
Bravo Again!

Great job! You ended this one perfectly! Ready for more from you soon!

WillowPussWillowPussabout 19 years ago
Superb

A truly superb mini series ... the only complaint I ahve is that it ended too soon for me! I could have happily read on forever.

The description of sub-space is spot on, and your treatment of Maria escapign was wonderful in pointing the way that submissives always have a choice.

All I ask is that you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing twist

that was quite a turn-off you constructed here, i just was really in favor of Mistress Elizabeth, when that horrible second weekend began. But it made it all more realistic; a Domme is mostly a Sadist and so it's not so much of a surprise to get some real unpleasnat surprises along the way.

Leah and her switch status seem more healthy and satisfying for Maria; but i still would have prefered to get more hot action in the Studio to be honest. My hard-on went with the twist nd didn't return. A pity that is.

But still a great story

ceres_silverfoxceres_silverfoxabout 13 years ago
I like but......

a real Submissive turned Mistress, leaves her old mistresses behind. Maria should have gone back to Elizabeth. Your story got weak for me and this is not my first time reading it. Still, good work!

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant exploration of the BDSM scene

The dynamics of BDSM and the imperative of SSC were very well handled. This is not an easy issue to understand but you worked it very skillfully. Elisabeth seemed to be a true domme, but was not strong enough to honour Maria's trust in her. And that cancelled any call she might have on her sub. But there were already signs that she struggled to control herself. Yes, very hot if somewhat disturbing .... of course, the whole scene has disturbing elements

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
You lost me here

It was excellent that you added a "safe call" to the story. With every new slave or submissive that I mentor, I stress always protecting themselves. Great job there. Ans as they did in the story always use a predetermined code so that only the 2 of you know the meaning of the conversation.

That being said, as an old Leatherman, switches are not a species that many of us recognize. I refuse to treat people differently based upon how they woke up this morning. Maria is very obviously a submissive and should not be "taught" to be a Top/Mistress/Master unless it is something that she actively wants to do. Not just so Leah will be interested in her.

Be true to yourself, never try to make yourself into something that someone else wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous