All Comments on 'Spark the Runner Ch. 04'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
looney67looney67almost 3 years ago

Great story can’t wait for the next release in a years time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry that you have ended this story here. I have been following this since the 1st release and will miss not getting anymore.

ET

candykinscandykinsalmost 3 years ago

I find it so interesting how:you post a chapter a year, and how each chapter is so well written and is a story in itself.

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
Thank you Eidetic!

Every pieced of yours i've read has been excellent.

You were my first Lit Favorite Author for good reason.

Applause !

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Damn it. An excellent story with such a climatic ending. I've not read the previous chapters but will now return to read them but it does look like they'll be a significant wait until this story has a sequel. Adding you to my favourites. 5 stars.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 3 years ago
What an Excellent Series !

What an Excellent Series , I had read the 2019 chapter and had given it a 5* rating . Then I just sat down and started at the first till I finished it . Very impressive 5*'s through each chapter . It would seem that you have come to a stopping in the series , I sure hope no that is is just a continuation point to much further chapters .

Thank you for the read

txcracker

acupacupabout 2 years ago

It has taken it's own sweet time, but this has been an excellent ride.

I will second that it's a good stopping point, but hopefully not an ending point. The story with your imagination deserve to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
1136 Followers
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES