Sparkle

Story Info
A brother sees something he shouldn't.
2.7k words
4.24
39.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dysexic
dysexic
19 Followers

All characters are over 18. I didn't specify ages, so make them up in your head lol. This story has elements of noncon/reluctance as well, so if you're not into that DO NOT PROCEED.

------

Jack burst into the apartment itching to get in the shower. It was hot as balls outside and he felt disgusting after driving home from work. He kicked off his shoes and socks and strode over to the bathroom. He pushed the door open and was greeted by the sight of his baby sister Mila bent over in front of the cabinet.

"SHIT!" he yelled.

Jack whipped around as Mila bumped her head coming up and let out an expletive.

"Sorry Mila, I didn't notice you there," he called out while closing the door behind him.

It was too late though; the image was burned in his head. A peachy, round ass. Tiny, pink asshole. And a pair of plump pussy lips that sparkled.

Wait a minute. Sparkled?

Jack smacked open the door again, causing Mila to turn around and shriek in surprise.

"What the fuck?! Jack, what are you doing??"

Jack glared at her, his eyes blazing. He pushed her up against the vanity.

"No, you tell me. What the fuck is that?"

He glanced down towards the junction of her thighs, barely hidden behind the short towel she clutched around herself.

Mila swallowed nervously.

"I don't know what you're talking about. And you need to get the hell out of here. Right now."

Jack's eyes narrowed dangerously. Before Mila knew what was happening, her arm was in his hand and he was dragging her to his room. Her delayed protesting did nothing to stop him and he unceremoniously threw her onto his bed.

Mila desperately tried to keep her towel around her while she swore at him. Jack climbed up to kneel in front of her and grabbed her knees.

Mila swore harder and struggled against him.

"Jack, what the fuck are you doing?? GET OFF OF ME!"

He wrenched her legs wide open. Mila froze in place and her breath stuttered as she looked down and saw what her brother saw.

Pink, hairless lips. And the damning sparkle of a piercing right above her peeking clit.

She moaned in despair. Her brother couldn't be looking at her like this.

"What. The. Fuck. Is that," he growled.

Mila refused to meet his eyes. Jack smacked her thigh.

"Ow! What the fuck?"

"Look at me when I'm talking to you. And answer the fucking question!"

"I don't need to answer shit," she said defiantly. "What kind of asshole brother looks at his sister like this?? I'm a grown woman, I don't need to answer to anyone!"

That was the wrong thing to say.

Jack bent over her, his body arching between her legs. "In my house, you answer to me. Mom and Dad didn't send you here to just so you could run around with your little friends, acting like a slut when you're supposed to be getting a degree."

His gruff voice teased her ear and Mila shivered.

"Now, you need to tell me which motherfucker you got this for."

Mila snapped her head to look at him. "What the hell, I didn't get this for anyone!"

"Cut the bullshit Mila. No girl gets a piercing like this unless its for a guy. Tell me!"

Mila glared at him. He glared back.

Jack pulled off her towel, his eyes burning up her perky tits and swollen nipples.

Mila didn't make a single sound. But she saw his bulge growing in his pants. It drew her eyes like a magnet and her breath went shallow as she watched it swell.

She could feel herself becoming wet, a trickle of her juices running down to the puckered hole underneath.

Jack's eyes slid down to land between her legs, still held open by his strong hands. As he looked on, Mila's pussy lips puffed up and her clit swelled out, rubbing against her piercing and making her shiver.

Still looking down at her, Jack snapped open his belt and unzipped his pants. He shoved down his briefs to pull his cock out.

Mila's eyes widened.

Holy fuck.

She always knew he was bigger than normal. But that was a monster. Her pussy juices dripped more, as if it was readying itself for a bigger intrusion.

Jack fisted his shaft up and down as it grew to its full size. He smacked the head of his cock down onto her clit.

Mila jerked and yelped.

"Who did you get it for Mila?"

She didn't answer. He tapped her again.

"Who did you get it for?"

When she didn't answer again, a series of smacks. Her thick, slimy juices squished with each hit and clung to his rod as he pulled it away.

Mila held her legs open, her eyes glued to his cock as he stroked it and hit her with it. She was so close, so goddam close. Her body was burning up and aching to cum. She looked up and implored her brother with her eyes.

Jack wanted to give her what she wanted so badly but he had to know first. He bent down again, bracing his face right above hers. His dick rested heavily in between her lower lips, unmoving and scalding her with its heat.

"Tell me baby, who did you get it for," he asked her softly.

"I... I..."

Jack thrust his hips slowly, dragging his fat length down and up through her pussy lips and over her clit.

Mila's eyes rolled back and her back arched as she let out a long, low groan.

"Fuuuuck baby, you like that? I'll give you more, but you need to tell me first."

"It's for.... It's- ahhhhh"

Jack thrust again. Once. Twice. And then his baby sister was falling apart underneath him.

"IT'S FOR YOUUU," she wailed.

Mila's brain was full of fuzz, and she had no idea what sounds came out of her mouth as the hardest orgasm of her life gripped her in a frenzy. She felt her brother pause in surprise and then he was thrusting again, rubbing against her and prolonging her orgasm.

"Oh you bad, bad girl," he growled in her ear. "You got your clit pierced for your brother? What a good little sister."

Mila moaned and writhed under him. When she finally collapsed panting, she looked up at Jack with glazed eyes.

A dirty grin split his face. "Did you enjoy that baby girl? I thought you were going to drown my dick before it even went in you."

Mila blushed furiously.

"I want to taste you," said Jack suddenly.

Mila's eyes widened as Jack pulled back from her. He wrapped his thick forearms around her hips and gripped her inner thighs. Then he yanked up and she let out a squeak as her soaked pussy stopped in front of his face. Jack locked his eyes with her own wide ones and buried his mouth in her pussy.

"Oh fuuuuuuck, Jack!"

Hebb groaned into her folds. "Mmmm, you taste so good baby, so good."

Mila never imagined it would never feel this amazing. The slurping and licking sounds coming from Jack were obscene, but they only made her hotter and wetter.

Not knowing what do, she grabbed her tits and squeezed them rhythmically, tweaking her nipples with her thumbs. Each flick caused another dribble of juices to spill from her.

Jack followed her movements with heated eyes. He knew what his next stop was. For now though, he needed to get his baby sister's channel ready to take him. He closed his lips around her swollen clit and piercing and started flicking it with his tongue.

She squealed loudly and he groaned. Jack had been waiting to get at her piercing and this was exactly why. The hard jewel stimulated her bundle of nerves and made them extra sensitive. Mila twitched desperately as her second orgasm crept up on her.

Jack noticed her moans getting more high-pitched and moved his mouth down to push his tongue into her entrance. The ring of muscles was tight and resistant. He continued probing until it gave way a little, allowing him to shove his tongue deep into his sister. Her pussy was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted and it fluttered around his appendage as it tried to push it out.

Mila felt her breath escape her body and when her orgasm hit, she bucked and shuddered wildly. Jack held her fast in his arms and savoured the flood of sweet juices that poured out of her. He licked her dry and let her down until she lay in the bed, moaning weakly and gazing at him with hooded, satiated eyes.

He wasn't about to let her rest. Jack bent over Mila, bringing his hips down to put his cock squarely between her pussy lips. He spied her softening, pink nipples and swooped down to pull one into his mouth.

Mila arched her back in supplication.

Jack nipped at a nub with his teeth and she squeaked. He grinned. "You like that huh?"

She still had aftershocks running through her body and her brother was doing his best to turn them into full-blown arousal. His pre-cum was drooling out of him and mixing with her fluids, making her pussy into a wet mess.

He stretched himself up, placing his face right in front of Mila. It suddenly struck her that they hadn't even kissed yet. Jack seemed to have the same thought, staring at her with heated eyes. Mila held her breath as he leaned closer and took her lips in a ferocious kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth and tangling with hers. Mila moaned into his mouth as she faintly tasted herself mixed with his own flavour.

As he ate at her mouth, Jack ran his hands up and down her body. His thumbs caught on her nipples and he flicked them. Mila twitched underneath him and he swallowed her sounds.

He reached one hand down and fisted his cock, running the blunt head up and down her slit until it settled naturally at her entrance. Jack pulled back and looked at his baby sister. He wanted to see her eyes as he pushed into her for the first time.

Mila looked back at him with wide, pleading eyes as she panted.

"Go slowly.... Please."

"I know," he replied tenderly. "I know it's your first time."

She blushed delicately as Jack slowly started to push in. She was dripping wet, which eased the way for his thick cock. But the sheer size difference between her entrance and his member meant that he had to move with effort.

Mila grunted as Jack finally popped the head of his member into her. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes back as her scalding hot, wet muscles snapped closed around him.

"You're so- fucking tight. Uhhhh, take my cock babygirl." With each word, he pushed in a little deeper until he was entirely buried in his sister.

Mila let out a silent scream as she felt him lodge himself against the deepest part of her channel. She felt so full of cock that she didn't even have room for air in her lungs.

Jack's eyes were trained on her face as he watched her gasp for breath. He held himself as still as possible, even as his cock pulsed impatiently inside her. Mila slowly got used to the weight of him, and the dull pain inside her began to fade away. Instead, she became aware of the heat and pressure of her brother as he pressed against a particularly sensitive spot in her channel. Her inner muscles softly gripped at Jack's cock and he took that as a sign to start moving.

He pulled out, just barely holding himself in her, and put a thumb to her clit. He slowly rubbed it and Mila flinched.

"That's too much Jack," she whined as she tried to move away from it.

He gripped her hip with his other hand and held her body still as he manipulated her nub. "Trust me," he assured her. "This is going to make it better."

True to his word, Mila felt her pleasure ratcheting back up. Jack started thrusting into her, slowly and then faster and faster. He pounded into her like she was a seasoned lover, rubbing her clit to his rhythm.

Mila was lost in the sensations and Jack felt her impending orgasm in the way her pussy gripped him sucked and pulsed around his dick every time he bottomed out in her. He was about to blow his load and he wished he could last longer, but his baby sister just felt too goddamn good.

He moved a hand up to one wildly shaking boob and gripped it. Mila's moans became louder and when she started to shake, he pinched her nipple. She flew over the edge and screamed out his name. Her inner muscles snapped down on his cock and triggered his own orgasm. Jack held himself in her, rubbing her clit as her pussy forced out what felt like every drop of cum in his balls.

Mila felt her orgasm go on for what felt like ages as her brother filled her full of liquid heat. Her vision went black and every nerve in her body was firing all at once. It was a long while later that she caught her breath and opened her eyes.

Her brother was a comfortable sweaty weight on her body, his face buried into her neck. As she panted, her nipples swiped against his sweaty chest. His softening cock was still inside her, holding in all the cream he had unloaded in her.

She kissed the side of his head tiredly. "That was.... amazing."

She felt him smile into her skin and he placed a small kiss there before raising his head up to look at her. "That was by far the best fuck of my life. I'm honoured to be your first. But, why me?"

Mila blushed and tried to look away but Jack stopped her with a grip on her jaw. "No, tell me."

She hesitated for a moment before replying. "I sort of always had a crush on you. And I accidentally found one of your old porn mags at home when I was packing up to come here. I saw the pages that you book-marked..... with the piercings."

"So that's how you found out what I like," mused Jack. "And that's why you were walking a little funny for a week after you moved in." It was endearing that she had tried to match his preferences for him.

"Jack, I know this is kind of a crazy thing to do, I mean, we're siblings! And we just had... sex and you might think I'm a freak, but I love you and I wanted you to b- mMf" Mila was cut off by her brother kissing her. She kissed him back with no hesitation, tongue tangling with his before he pulled away.

"I love you too baby." Jack grinned down at her. His adorable little sister had kicked off something she couldn't possibly pull back from, and he had no intention of ending it. "We're gonna be doing this every goddamn day, on every fucking surface in this house."

Mila smiled back elated, and then sobered up for a moment. "Jack.... we didn't use protection. And I'm not on the pill. What if I get pregnant?"

His dick twitched inside her and she gasped. "Was that- do you like that?"

"You're goddamn right I do," he growled. "I am never going to have anything between my dick and your pussy. And if a baby happens, then it happens. I've been taking care of you until now, and I'm going to take care of you from now on too."

"But-"

"Listen to your big brother."

"... you got it, big brother."

Hope y'all enjoyed this and I would LOVE it if you commented and left feedback! Thanks 😊 For those of you who have made suggestions, I have placed a warning at the beginning of the story, thanks for the heads up.

dysexic
dysexic
19 Followers