All Comments on 'Sparkle'

by dysexic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Hot sexy tale always a good read. More please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At first he was embarrassed at seeing her naked, then immediately furious at a grown woman getting a piercing, then calling her a slut even though he knew she was a virgin, but he decides very quickly to fuck her because she got the piercing? Um...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In 3 words, arrogant, immature crap.

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

Breed her definitely

mazofrankmazofrank10 months ago

A warning ahead of time about the abusive nature of the story would be nice. These types of stories are not to my taste and would have been avoided. That said, to be fair, the story was good. the pace could be slowed a bit with more back story and details. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Very hot. Thanks. I don't get these negative commenters. It's not literature it's literotica. Read it. Get horny. Enjoy.

MissMeepsyMissMeepsy10 months ago

It was good, and I hope to see more! I LOVED how he took control of the situation with her, just wish there was even more description.... 😉 💋

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unreadable. The brother is horribly disrespectful, and basically assaulted her. I could not get past the part where he looks at her on the bed despite her clearly telling him to get off her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely hot and damn good. Love the dominant older brother and the pregnancy risk. Pay no mind to these ignorant haters who are acting as though they’re above the characters in an incestuous smut story. The fact that they’re here and actually read through it all despite not liking it says enough about them. Would love another part to this if you’re planning on it or for you to release some more bro/sis stories like this!

Robinius1Robinius110 months ago

Pretty good. Could have been a bit longer but that's for the author to determine. Pretty hot, really. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous