Sparkly Rainbow Diamond Ch. 02: Switch

Story Info
He is filled with her hand, then she makes him drink her...
987 words
3.42
5.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Franque
Franque
4 Followers

This is a mixture of fantasy and real life, a wish list, inspired by my experiences in relationships and an explosive (non physical) whirlwind of a headfuck which opened my eyes wide. Really wide. The title is a tribute to a special person who instantly struck me as 'A Sparkling Rainbow Diamond on a beach of pebbles'. All are over 18 and willing participants.

Constructive feedback is welcomed and appreciated, it will help me with future submissions.

Switch

My slave, as a concession for your good behaviour, I will allow you to treat me like as your toy. It is only fair. Your total dedication to me means you deserve a reward. I will surrender to you, as you would do to me. Your treatment of me is my reward.

Even before we start I'm thinking 'What have I done!?'. Our roles are so clear, I 'say' , you 'do'. No deviation. It suits our character.

Getting into your role, you start slowly, biting me, everywhere, anywhere, just short of drawing blood. You slap my face, the weighted clamps on my chest sting as you swat them, I see stars - and this is just the beginning.

As my heart is pounding, knowing how compliant you are and all the things I've put you through and hope you do the same to me. I am not disappointed. Now on my front you slap my ass. Hard. Again, again, again. You smile. I know it must hurt you almost as much as me, but don't stop.

Now you have properly warmed me up, please don't stop.

You continue your attack, ignoring my squeals. My skin is red, burning, handprints almost glowing. At your whim, you pause to admire your handiwork, soothing me gently, then parting my cheeks, you treat me to the tip of your tongue, I almost cry in gratitude. I am getting comfortable in 'your' role. You know I'm quickly ready for a digit but you can make me wait. I shudder as you tease and tease, knowing I want more. As I'm about to beg, you get there first, at last, feeling and testing, one to start, then two, three, four, slowly stretching and releasing, you draw out my torture.

Just. Give. Me. More.

You are enjoying yourself so you play with me. It seems like forever. Again as I reach the point of begging, you do it, gasping in delight, your whole hand disappears, you completely fill me, all the way to your wrist! I hear your joy at this achievement. I realise I've been holding my breath in anticipation. Now seeing stars, floating outside my body, I freeze. We are seamlessly joined, it is absolutely beautiful, I feel fulfilled. I am on such a high, absorbed by the moment, until ... you move your hand. I am sharply aware of your intimate actions.

With your slender hand you firmly pull, push, pull, push, pull, then suddenly - I'm empty! Fuck! I feel like I've fallen off a cliff! But only for a second. You push, relentlessly, I spasm, don't stop, you ball your hand, don't stop, you repeat, pull push pull push, don't stop. I'm empty, full, empty, I'm delirious, drunk on your petite pretty hand, now sleeved in me, well past your wrist. My god, I don't know how much more I can take.

You sense this and bite me hard as you withdraw. I lay panting.

The waiting seems like forever. I just know you are grinning.

When you are ready, I feel cold smooth pressure of your favourite toy. Cooling where your hand has been. You patiently tease me, hinting, playfully exploring, then pressing, on and on. You drive home, one stroke. Wide-eyed without focus, I'm completely disoriented, every nerve screaming.

You hold my hips tight as your nails dig deeper, embedding, burning, distracting, I can't believe you don't draw blood. I pray you do - a scar would be a constant reminder of our love. You laugh and begin to move slowly. Your own impatience makes your pace rise, don't stop, full and long movements, you hit your rhythm. I'm consumed. I feel your nails dig harder, I'm filled again and again, don't stop. You treat me as I treated you, you are using me perfectly.

I am lost, absorbed, conquered. The pride shows on your face, you are doing this, YOU have got ME.

Sensing my peak you hasten your pounding.

Your teeth sink into my shoulder, I am spent.

I feel your moist bodyheat as you hug my back.

Exhausted, drenched in sweat I wilt.

You tell me that you still have one more treat. My drink. Fuck. But I owe you this. It is not me controlling you now, and you know it.

I can't see or move. You take care of me, turn me into my back. You straddle my chest and hastily mount my face. You are scarlet and awash, now demanding your own satisfaction. With just a taste I am reanimated, determined. We are joined again. Our eyes locked in pure lust as you ride, reaching for the sky. I sense your climax, pent up and waiting. You won't wait long. Your sweet golden release is mine, as always. You moan as you start, rocking then galloping, I gulp and swallow, again and again. Now it is your turn to abandon your senses. With a scream you reach your peak and explode. I devour you, not a drop spilled.

I pull you to me, both still shaking.

Thanking you as I wrap my arms around you, we sleep within minutes, nested together, in our safe place.

I dream of a time you might be brave enough to use two hands....

Tomorrow our roles revert, each of us aware that the other can deliver EXACTLY what we crave.

I know you will request more rewards in the future. I know I will grant them.

Franque
Franque
4 Followers