Sparks From a Burned Out Light Bulb

Story Info
Help replacing a light bulb leads to a new awakening.
4.7k words
4.59
14.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JacksunG
JacksunG
20 Followers

Glancing out the upstairs window, I could hear John's voice in my head, "He's at it again." He being Derrick, our next-door neighbor who likes to sunbath nude.

Derrick was naked, laying on his chest at the edge of his pool.

John and I have been married 30 years and moved to this neighborhood next to Amber and Derrick 20 years ago. John is my first and only marriage, I'm his second. He is 14 years older than me and has 2 children from his first marriage who are now grown and live out of town.

Three years ago, John became forgetful and after begging him to seek medical attention my worst fears were realized as he was diagnosed with early dementia.

John retired and so did I in order to spend every minute we had together. As his disease progressed, I became his 24-hr. care giver but 6 months ago I had to make the difficult decision to place him in a full care facility. One night I awoke aware John was not in bed and after searching the house realized his car was gone. Hysterically I called 911 and after 2 hours the police found him 20 miles away sitting in his car at a railroad crossing. Confused and lost, he was just sitting in his car. That was the moment I admitted he was more than I could handle.

I visit John daily. I arrive early to help him dress and eat breakfast. We sit in the common area watching TV and talking. I talk about whatever might stir a memory. Lately, he doesn't recognize me. He keeps asking who I am or he thinks I'm his sister or daughter. Today he called me Maggie, his first wife's name. I corrected him that I'm Lisa his wife. He just looked confused; how could he have 2 wives?

I was heartbroken.

After lunch I headed home upset that this disease has robbed him of all memory of me. I walked through our home remembering events and conversations with John. His frequent remark about Derrick came to me as I glanced out our window down onto Derrick sunbathing.

Derrick is in his late 50's. He's in incredible shape, I can't see an ounce of fat on his body. Must be a combination of a healthy diet, exercise and incredible genes.

Derrick's wife, Amber, is also a beautiful lady. Most of the time her beauty is hidden beneath her hospital scrubs. She is an emergency room physician. But dressed up she turns heads and stops traffic. When I've asked Amber about Derrick's profession, she is vague about him having a boring government job. But I've always wondered if he is a CIA or FBI agent. I've never met an accountant in shape like him.

Amber and Derrick's back yard is very private, edged with thick hedges and a privacy fence. This allows them privacy from neighbors and passersby. The one exception is our upstairs window on their side of our house which looks down on their yard and pool. We've always respected their privacy and right to enjoy their yard as they wish. Whenever we've notice Derrick's nudity we comment, giggle and go on with our business.

Today, I am drawn to watch Derrick, admiring his fit athletic body. His strong back muscles, firm butt and toned legs. My imagination takes hold as I picture lying next to him massaging his back. My hand following a course down his back, over his rear and probing between his legs. His legs parted enough to allow my hand to explore, fondle and stroke his manhood.

My breathing quickens as does my arousal. My one hand slips under my shorts and panties rubbing my fingers through my bush. Slowly, down below my entrance and back up, around and gently over my clitoris. My other hand reaches under my shirt holding my breast squeezing and pinching my nipple. My moisture increases allowing my fingers to slip inside me easily. Curling my fingers, I push against my G spot. I moan as I continue to watch him.

I am rewarded as he changes positions rolling to his back giving me a full-frontal view of his cock. My fantasy escalates with me wrapping my hand around his shaft, stroking as he becomes erect. Leaning over I suck the head of his cock into my mouth. I imagine how good he tastes and the feel of him filling my mouth. My tongue pressing against his tip starts him moaning. Now, it is his hand stroking my pussy just the way I like. My arousal builds and I can feel the tingling connection from my nipple radiate to my core. My pussy is throbbing and I am soaking my panties.

I stroke harder and faster, pinching and rubbing.

Oh my! I'm close! Oh my!

My knees buckle, my torso tenses. The release is cataclysmic as I nearly faint onto the floor. Grabbing onto the window curtains I steady myself as another wave of ecstasy washes through me. Out of breath I slump to the floor and close my eyes enjoying a post climax recovery.

Wow, what an orgasm I've enjoyed thanks to Derrick! It's been a long time since I've experienced such an intense orgasm.

I must have fallen asleep, when I finally awake and stand Derrick is gone.

Collecting myself I remember what brought me upstairs. I want these boxes of memorabilia stored downstairs. I carry the first box to the first floor but when I switch the light on to the lower level it briefly lights than pops. I peer down the dark steps. The stairway drops down to a landing where the steps to the lower level continue perpendicular to the top stairs.

Damn! It is too dark to go down without a light.

And it is not an easy bulb to replace. The ceiling over the stairs is high and a ladder is needed to reach the light hanging over the landing.

I call Adam, he lives across the street from me and takes care of my lawn and handyman jobs around my house. He doesn't answer. Seeing his car in the driveway I decide to walk over and ring his doorbell. He still doesn't answer.

On my way back home, Amber is pulling into her driveway arriving home after a long shift at the hospital. She looks exhausted but stops to inquire about John and ask how I'm doing. I tell her about John and mention my burned-out lightbulb. She offers to have Derrick help replace it.

"I'd love that if he doesn't mind."

Twenty minutes later Derrick is ringing my doorbell. Opening the door, I thank him for helping and apologize for interrupting his day. He is dressed in flip flops, baggy gym shorts and an old college T-shirt. With his Robert Redford hair and deep blue eyes, I can't help but stare as I thank him repeatedly.

"It's no problem, Lisa, I'm always happy to help out. I know it's difficult without John."

He quickly retrieves the ladder from the garage and has it set on the landing before I can find a new bulb. I return with the replacement bulb as Derrick is climbing almost to the top of the ladder.

As he loosens and removes the shade the ladder shifts, he momentarily loses his balance. Instinctively I grab the ladder and his leg to steady him.

Oh my, his leg muscle is rock hard and so well defined!

Did I just squeeze his leg?

Focus!

While I hold onto the ladder and his leg, he completes switching the bulb. Finished, he takes one step off the ladder.

I am still enamored with his strong leg that I fail to remove my hand off his leg. Instead, my hand slides up the back of his leg as he stepped down.

Oh! No! I'm caught ogling him.

I hold my breath waiting for his admonishment. Will he politely ask me to remove my hand or will he be more demanding or offended.

No response.

My hand is still on his leg.

He takes another step down, my hand moves further up his leg resting underneath the seam of his shorts.

I hold my breath, aroused by the feel of his leg and the naughtiest of where my hand is resting.

Still no response from Derrick.

Another step down.

My hand is further up his shorts to the base of his butt.

Oh! No briefs! Bare skin!

My breath deepens with the erotic nature of where my hand is resting.

Derrick looks down on me over his shoulder. His look is not one of anger or confusion but one of lust, or not, I'm not sure I can read his expression. My mouth is dry as our eyes are focused on each other. His, seemingly waiting for my explanation.

"I watched you sunbathing earlier," came rushing out of my mouth. As if that's an excuse. He smiled," I know, I could see your shadow on the curtain." Now my face is flushed with embarrassment wondering just what did he see. His next move surprised me. He stepped down to the last step as he turned to face me. My hand naturally followed the change in his position, now resting on his front thigh brushing against his cock.

I gasp!

He held his position, waiting for my reaction. Slowly, I move my hand over his cock. Oh, he felt firm and thick and getting firmer.

Another gasp!

This reality was so superior to my fantasy. I could feel my belly tingle and quiver and wetness form between my legs.

Damn! I want this to continue.

Being bold I reach out for his hand. Holding his hand, I lead him down the steps to the couch on the lower lever. Sitting, I direct him to stand in front of me as I pull his shorts down below his knees. His cock is not quite erect but rising to attention as I take hold and start stroking.

Damn! He's well endowed. And getting hard as a rock!

Leaning forward I kiss his tip a couple of times before I slide my lips over his swollen head. My mouth is full as I take as much of his shaft down my throat.

Wow! A thousand times better than my fantasy.

It has been years since I've performed oral. When healthy, John loved my oral ability. In fact, I think my oral talent was part of the reason he fell in love with me. I could curl my tongue side to side and cradle his cock on my tongue as I sucked and slurped. His glans would swell twice its size and when I could feel him throb and twitch, I would squeeze his cock at the base to delay his orgasm. When he couldn't take it any longer, I'd release him and his cum would erupt like a volcano. He always said it gave him the most intense orgasms. I enjoyed knowing it pleased him but mostly it turned me on knowing I was in control.

I continue, bobbing up and down on Derrick's shaft. My saliva making his cock slick as I switch from bobbing to sucking him. I was giving him my best effort. He moaned, "Yes oh Yes", repeatedly.

He surprised me by stopping me, he pulls out of my mouth, kneels and quickly pulls my shorts and panties off. Separating my legs, he dives his face down to my bushy pussy rubbing his lips and nose through my hair until he zeros in on my clitoris. His tongue gently explores around my nub while his fingers are stroking between my labia. Together he sucks in my clitoris and pushes two fingers inside.

I gasp and feel a puddle forming under me.

I feel my orgasm building and with more pressure and stroking I rocket into an orgasm that raises my hips off the couch and sends quivers through my body. I am panting and screaming, my hips are twitching trying to pull away and the next second pushing closer to his face.

Quickly and smoothly, he replaces his face with his cock. It slides in without resistance. Gently he pushes his cock deep and presses his pelvic bone against my clitoris. I've never experienced such a big cock buried so deeply in my womb. I am gasping as a whole new rush vibrates through me.

My strong in control façade crumbles as I am submissive to his desire.

My mouth is wide open but no sound is coming out, I've stopped breathing and my eyes are watering. My body is near convulsing. Derrick, sensing my stimulus overload eases his pressure and rubbing. His hard cock is still buried deep as he pushes my top up and lowers his lips to my breast. Alternating from one to the other he is kissing and sucking my nipples. My nipples harden and tingle causing me to squirm unable to discern between the pleasure and pain. He starts to ease his cock out then thrusts it back in me fast and hard.

I scream with pleasure.

He does it again, sets a pace and continues to ream me. I am delirious with the feeling of being ravaged hard and rough. He starts to moan and grunt louder, tenses and explodes his semen deep into my womb. I feel the force and heat of him filling me sending me into another screaming orgasm. My body is quivering and flailing as he holds me firmly in his arms. His strength is comforting as I descend from my high. Derrick's firm embrace doesn't ease up, our bodies pressed as one, I feel his heart pounding against my breast as he is kissing my neck.

I can feel his cock start to soften but it feels wonderful nestled between my legs and I don't want him to pull away. I want this feeling to last. Derrick's hand caresses one breast as his lips are gently sucking and kissing the other.

Oh! My! That feels wonderful! Gentle, comforting and mildly arousing. I feel spent and satisfied enjoying a post coital euphoria. He continues, not showing any signs of stopping and I'm enjoying his attention. Slowly I can feel his cock start to harden.

Is he recovered already!

It's only been a few minutes!

Derrick slowly slides his cock nearly out before slowly pushing back in me. He maintains a slow steady rhythm that I find incredibly arousing. His pace continues.

I am still trying to recover my strength as he picks up the force and pace of his thrusts. My mind and body seem disconnected, my mind unable to focus, my body weak and trembling. I have my hands on his butt cheeks feeling his strong muscled glutes as he pushes deeper inside me. My pussy is throbbing and leaking my fluid in streams lubricating his cock to continue his onslaught.

I want him to stop.

No!

Don't stop!

I can handle this. I feel like a rag doll under him. Finally, he grunts and moans as he spurts more of his cum into me. He slows and stops, softening again. I catch my breath and sigh exhausted and content. Leaning over me Derrick kisses me, tells me I'm very sexy and wonderful, pulls out, stands and slips on his clothes. He kisses me again before leaving.

I lay there exhausted unwilling to move. Closing my eyes, a drift to sleep. I awake, it is the next morning. I had fallen asleep on the couch and hadn't moved all night. Struggling to stand my body is sore from Derrick's forceful fucking. My nipples and pussy especially tender as I shower and dress.

I arrive in time to help John dress and eat breakfast. Afterwards we follow our normal routine sitting in the common area with other residents. Today I'm content to hold John's hand and sit quietly very much aware of how sensitive my nipples feel pressed inside my bra and the pleasant soreness between my legs. With my eyes closed and resting I am shaken out of my lull by John's squeeze of my hand. Not just any squeeze but the familiar squeeze I have enjoyed for years. I turn to look at his face, a look of recognition!

He knows me! Even though it soon fades, I know that today John knew me!

My day is much brighter!

I stayed longer into the afternoon before heading home. Later that evening, I'm enjoying a glass of wine playing over the events of the day and night before in my head when the doorbell rings. Opening the door, I almost drop my wine glass, standing there in front of me is Amber.

Oh no! She knows! I'm in trouble!

I stare at her unable to form words. Amber can see the frightened look in my eyes, she calmly asks if she could come in and chat over a glass of wine. I nod and turn back to the dining room with Amber following me. With some jitters I pour her a glass, hand it to her and sit. I hold my breath waiting for the shoe to drop.

Smiling, Amber starts "Relax Lisa, Derrick and I have an understanding. We both have our extra marital sex partners and it's ok as long as we tell each other all the details. I must say what Derrick said about you was hot!"

Now I'm shocked and still unable to speak. My thoughts race from how can an open marriage actually work to did Derrick tell her everything!

Finally, I am able to respond "So Derrick told you everything?" Placing her hand on my arm Amber continued, "He did and he was concerned he might have hurt you so I told him I would check on you."

"Are you ok?"

"Oh my! I'm better than ok, I'm ecstatic, never in my 64 years have I've ever experienced sex like that! It was what I needed!"

Amber giggled. Standing, Amber added "I understand, now give me a hug." I stood as she moved close and wrapped her arms around me, I followed by embracing her. She did not ease up but instead moved her hands from my back down to my rear gently squeezing my butt and nuzzled her face into my neck.

There was a time I would have immediately pushed her away realizing this hug was way out of line. But I realized yesterday how starved I was for intimate contact. I've been focused on caring for John that I've suppressed any desires for myself. Yesterday, I let a man I barely knew have his way with me and today I was willing to let his wife do the same.

Amber continued kissing my neck, my chin, my cheek.

Oh my! I was beginning to get aroused.

Her face was inches from mine. Our eyes locked on each other. I waited for her advance.

I have never had any type of sexual relationship with a woman, I never considered it but tonight an erotic naughty feeling was building and I was open to explore.

Our lips met. The first kiss was soft and sweet. A woman's kiss was so different from a man's. No rough facial stubble or beard. Just soft feminine skin and lips. Our next kiss was firmer, longer more passionate. Followed by another and another. Boldly her hands slid under my shirt, up my sides to my breasts. Her right hand found my clasp, quickly unclasped my bra while her left hand cupped my breast.

My bra slid down off my breasts.

Amber slowly traced a path around and over my breast. Cupping my entire breast, her finger and thumb slid over my nipple gently rubbing and pinching.

I gasped, "Oh that feels wonderful!"

Amber took my hand and led me upstairs to my bedroom. More kissing and fondling until Amber unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs. Next, she buried her hand inside my panties.

Another first, a woman caressing my pussy. Soft feminine fingers different from mine stroking me. Whispering in my ear Amber commented, "Quite a bush you have, I'd like to trim you."

I didn't object, I wanted her to take control.

In a meek whisper I responded "John's mustache trimmer is in the top drawer over there.

"That will work well, now undress and lay on the bed with your knees off the end of the bed and your legs spread,"

I did as I was told while Amber retrieved the trimmer and checked that it still worked.

It hummed with a click of the switch. With her hand on my thigh, she knelt between my legs and methodically started trimming along the edges working from side to side toward my middle. Her touch, the vibration of the clipper, the way she moved closer to my clitoris had me wet with anticipation. When she was done trimming Amber massaged my moisture over my mound and through her fingers as she remarked, "Next step is a shave."

I laid there pointing to my bathroom, Amber quickly found what she needed.

She returned with a warm wet hand towel that she used to cover me. The warmth radiated through my pelvis while it softened the remaining hair left from the clippers. I closed my eyes and relaxed taking in this new experience. Amber moved next to me, leaned forward and kissed me. I welcomed her lips enjoying a long passionate kiss as I ran my fingers through her hair.

Her hand slid over my breast grazing my nipples, I flinched. My nipples were erect and sensitive being aroused and still tender from Derrick's attention, Amber took her time and was very gentle. She pulled away from our kiss and lowered her head so her lips could cover my entire nipple. She sucked while she used her tongue to press against my firm nipple. Next, she alternated sucking with her teeth grazing over my nipple. I held her head against my breast as she continued to suck me sending shivers through my chest and down to the warmth between my legs.

JacksunG
JacksunG
20 Followers
12