Sparks From a Burned Out Light Bulb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an incredible enjoyable experience!

Amber pulled away and moved back between my legs. Removing the towel, she started massaging shaving gel over my softened pubic hair. She moved confidently and slowly as she shaved my most sensitive area. She knew what she was doing and was very good at it. When finished she put the razor aside and began massaging a moisturizer over my mound. I laid still enjoying the new naked feel as a slight breeze from the ceiling fan blew over my freshly exposed skin. It had been years since I trimmed my pubic area especially since John was unable to be intimate and I rarely wore a bathing suit.

Slowly, Amber's fingers explored and rubbed my entire pussy. Taking one labium between her thumb and finger she rolled and massaged one area then moved to the next. Her lips gently kissing my clitoris while her tongue darted over and around my swollen nub.

This brought on a different and new feeling of arousal. Gentle deep contractions and quivers arose in my belly. Coming in waves that peaked and subsided. Each subsequent one stronger and longer. I marveled at the magic Amber was performing on my body. I felt detached as my body responded to her every touch and I was unable to control my reaction. My heartbeat was rising and my breathing became fast and shallow. I was torn, on one hand wanting to reach my orgasm quickly and on the other wanting this slow smoldering arousal to continue to build and go on and on.

Amber slid one finger in me, moved forward and back, side to side and curled her finger over my G spot.

I moaned and gasped.

A second finger followed the first. I felt a pleasant stretched feeling. I was leaking fluid and so slippery a third finger pushed easily into me. I wiggled and moaned from the feeling of being stretched. Amber held her 3 fingers in me gently pushing and moving slowly stretching me further as her tongue continued teasing my clitoris. Without warning she thrust her entire hand into my pussy.

I screamed and gasped!

I felt stretched beyond what I thought possible. My core involuntarily contracted around her fist. A torrent of fluid gushed from my body. I flailed and quivered feeling stretched and filled beyond my imagination leading to the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. Amber's hand stayed buried deep in me as I descended from the heavens.

Amber slipped her hand out and remarked, "Quite a squirter."

I've never heard that term before and wasn't sure what it meant but my bed was soaked. I was still gasping as Amber pulled herself onto the bed, kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth so I could taste myself. Smoothly she moved over me straddling my face. Her pussy over my face as she lowered onto my lips. Amber directed me to extend my tongue as far as possible. She began grinding her pussy on my face moving to have my tongue where she wanted. She picked up her pace rocking over my chin and nose as she ground against my face. Boldly I placed both my hands on her butt cheeks and firmly held her as she rocked. My one hand slid along her crease with my fingers coming to rest on her rosy pucker.

"Oh Yes! "She moaned, emboldening me to push further. My finger pushed pass her sphincter and slid knuckle deep. "Oh! Oh! Oh!

Amber screamed as her orgasm started. Squeezing her thighs against my head I felt a gush of liquid over my cheeks and chin. With my lips covering her opening I sucked as much of her into my mouth. That sent more shivers through her thighs. I felt incredibly satisfied having accomplished performing oral on a woman that led to her orgasm. Never, ever have I done this before tonight!

As Amber recovered, she slid off my face, her body moving to my side. I took advantage of her movement to cup her breast and bring my mouth over her nipple.

Another first I wanted to experience, sucking another woman's breast.

She had amazing firm tits and I didn't want to miss my opportunity to suck and kiss them. She enjoyed my attention holding my head against her breast. While I had her nipple in my mouth her hand was cupping my breast and pinching my nipple. When I finally came up for air we kissed and embraced. We continued to cuddle in each other's arms when Amber asked, "Lisa, I'd like to stay the night." No objection from me, I was delighted to have her stay. I've spent countless nights alone and having Amber close and cuddling with me was very comforting,

"I have to leave early to be at the hospital by 5:00," she added. I nodded as I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep curled up in her arms.

I am awakened by Amber's kiss as she was up and dressed for work. One more kiss before she left telling me I'm very sexy and wonderful. Then she was gone.

I slipped back to sleep awakening with just enough time to shower and arrive at my expected time with John. It was during the shower I realized Amber's departing words were identical with Derrick's.

Odd! A Coincidence?

Could that be their favorite phrase of affection or a standard remark they use as they are leaving their casual hookups. I didn't care, they had awakened my desire to be alive. Not just John's wife as care giver and support but as a woman with desires and needs.

As I sat with John holding his hand my emotions were on a merry-go-round. I should be feeling guilty of cheating and betrayal but all I could think of was how calm and satisfied I felt and hoping there would be more rendezvous with Amber and John. I felt I could handle continuing taking care of John as long as I could fulfill some of my new erotic desires that had bubbled to the surface. I rationalized that John was already gone, his personality, his ability to communicate, his humor all gone. And finally anger, anger at a disease that has slowly chewed my husband's brain, robbing him if his personality and memories, leaving him a shell of himself. Tears rolled down my face as I looked into John's eyes hoping to see a sign of recognition.

Nothing!

Damn disease!

12