All Comments on 'Sparks From a Burned Out Light Bulb'

by JacksunG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dismayed by the author calling a vagina a womb. The womb is the uterus. Two totally different body parts.

Gotta be honest - sounds like a man wrote it. Not just because of the womb mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the story i loved it, more please ...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Double your pleasure, double your fun!

4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alzheimer's/Dementia sucks. It's like losing someone twice

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much for "in sickness and health" eh?

So, I'm wondering what the wife would do if John had a girlfriend in the care facility and the two were sexually intimate together? I've seen it happen in Alzheimer care facilities where the patients develop relationships with each other including sexual ones. Most times the facilities don't do anything to keep patients apart.

As far as the wife's excuse "woman with desires and needs" sex isn't a life necessity such a food, water and air to breath. She's still choosing to cheat and not honor or respect her husband. Life can be cruel and so can people. In this case, she's just taking the approach - what John doesn't know can;t hurt him.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Good story. Her John is gone so she should find relief where she can. Piss on the Anon opinionated pricks comment

Five stars.

luckylegsat60luckylegsat60over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. It was an easy read and I was able to put myself in the story, which was arousing. If I am being honest, I have thought about what it would be like to be with another woman and the story resonates with me.

I want to add that I resent the comment made by anonymous. We should not judge if we have not walked in their shoes. My husband was sick for 10 years, his last 2 years in hospice at home and I was his full time caregiver. My “desires and needs” did not translate to “sex” as you stated, and the meaning of “in sickness and in health” was discussed and understood between the two of us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story / written with a great deal of compassion and eroticism. Agree with some of the other commenters that under these circumstances one should not feel at all guilty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous