Sparks Will Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expression on Ginger's face was one of mischief glazed over in lust. It seemed that even in a moment like this the Pony was true to himself, he should respond in kind, right? Thinking this the human's mouth popped off the femboy's flare and with precum dripping from his lips, he faced the sky and yelled out.

"Kreshln- Kresh- Krelshnth!!"

"Ahahahahahaha~ heheh~!"

The Pony burst out into a high-pitched laugh as the human struggled to pronounce his name.

"Fuck it, Ginger Smith has the ngh tightest ass around!"

"Hehe, that's ngff pretty embarassing for real~♥"

"Ngh, It's true though."

"Hahaah, haah G-Ginger Smith?"

"We ngh, already held hands, didn't w-we? Your mines now."

"Dork~♥"

PLAP! PLOP! PLAP! PLOP!

Collin resumed fellating the Pony's member as Ginger's voice was invested in his moaning for the rest of the time. Unfortunately for them both, they were both total beginners and had already reached the tipping point after only a few minutes.

"Ugh, Ginger, I'm gonna-!"

"Oh please, ngh don't ugh, come inside me m-mister~! What if I ngh, get preagnant?"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLOP!

"Get pregnant then, I'll ngh, take responsibility."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The two were engaged in their skit all the way down to the end.

"Ngh, take it out, I'm gonna c-cum!"

PLAP! PLOP!

"Nghf!"

Despite the Pony's warning, the human stubbornly kept his mouth glued to his flare. Collin instead started thrusting harder than before, they were both about to achieve orgasm at the same time. Ginger understood that his best friend wouldn't pass up on such an opportunity just because he thought he wouldn't be able to handle it. Sometimes he wondered which of them was more closely related to a mule.

"Ngh, c-cumming!"

"Mnnggfff!"

PLAP!

They both yelled out as Collin planted himself all the way inside with one final thrust.

Spurt~

BOOM!! KRKLLLlllll~!

SSPPLLUURRTT~

"Gak-!"

A massive explosion happened both in the sky and on the ground at that very moment, Collin's balls churned and began to release into the Pony right before his head was almost knocked back after his mouth received a huge blast of thick pony spunk!

"Ngh~!"

SSPPLLUURRTT~

"Ugghoff~!"

Ginger's body shivered while his butt tightly gnawed on the human's jerking member, a spray of hot cum went flying all over the place when Collin's bloated cheeks could hold no more! The human's eyes went wide as the creamy white sauce spurt from his mouth, before he could react, a second wad painted his whole face as more rich pony cum went flying! Collin hurriedly gulped what was in his mouth without a second thought, just as the hot, creamy liquid flowed down his throat, his vacant cheeks were once more instantly filled with Pony boy baby batter!

SSPPLLRRTT~

"Haaah haaaah~♥♥"

"Guummmphh-!"

SSPPLLUURRTT~

The human quickly reigned in his panic, two more spurts had failed to make it into his mouth and were wasted as he hurriedly swallowed his second mouthful. The third cheek-bloating blast filled his maw while half the spurt went flying, some hitting his face and body while the rest fell onto Ginger and the roof of the building. The load he was pumping into the femboy's butt was absolutely nothing compared to the one he was struggling so hard to swallow. Though it may have been impossible to get it all, the human was fully intent on getting as much of it as he could!

"Nnngghhh~♪♫"

SPLURT~ SPURT~

"Grrghhl~!"

Ginger moaned in ecstasy as orgasmic bliss coursed through his body. He could feel Collin's load flowing into him, in the meantime he was pumping out an amazing load himself. The Equine was worried that he'd end up drowning the human in his cum at this rate, however Collin was like a true trooper, holding his mouth over the Pony's flare while fighting the current and swallowing as much of his hot spunk as he could.

The femboy's rod jerked relentlessly in the human's grasp, Collin could feel his cum pipe bulging against his chest with each throb of the hot, engorged meat pole. Wad after wad of creamy femboy goo was launched from the Pony's cum cannon without pause. A lot of the cloudy stuff still ended up all over the roof and on their bodies despite the human's best efforts, however he gave it his all regardless, until his belly grew with the Pony's oncoming load.

Sspplluurrtt~

Ginger's orgasm gradually calmed down to a level that was much more manageable, at least now the human could swallow one mouthful for every two that spurt from the Pony's cock. It was only now that he took the time to appreciate yet another one of the femboy's many flavors. His spunk was bitter just like he'd heard, with a slight bit of saltiness and gaminess to it that made him think of the Pony's musk. The hot go possessed a pungent odor that filled his nose after who knows how much of it had shot out of his nostrils. The human fully savored the Pony's seed as he suckled the flare of his spurting cock. It was a flavor that he'd gladly get used to from now on.

Sssppuurrtt~

"Haaah, haaaaahh~♥♫"

Ginger's orgasm ended at around the time Collin felt he could swallow no more even if he tried. While the Equine lay flat on his back panting, the human removed his mouth from his throbbing flare. His mouth was filled to the brim with spunk while some of the cloudy fluid was still trickling out of the Pony's tip and running down his shaft to meet the human's hand.

They were both an absolute mess, Collin honestly didn't expect Ginger to cum so hard. There was so much of it on their bodies and on the surface of the roof that the pungent smell of spunk resisted even the night winds blowing through. Collin's face was like that of a certain jolly old elf, his best friend's creamy boy goo hung on his lower face like a beard.

GULP

Collin swallowed the last of the seed remaining in his mouth.

"Haaaah haahh, hehe, I think I may have gotten you pregnant instead~♥!"

Ginger's amused remark prompted the human to look down at his own belly that was now like he had a beer gut.

"Dude, you came way too much."

"I warned you, this is why you gotta get the pill."

"How about you lend me some money then?"

"Nope~ if you want this you've gotta work for it~♪"

"Mmnngh~"

With that the human finally pulled out of the Pony's butt and Ginger unfolded his legs in response. The Pony them pat the area of the mat next to where he was lying down like he'd done in the beginning, except now it was harshly littered in the femboy' spunk.

"Come lay down, preggo, the show isn't over yet."

"Hmph."

The human feigned a pout but still went and lay down next to Ginger, his body was already splattered with cum so it didn't really make much of a difference.

BOOM!! KRKLLLlllll~! BOOM!! KRKLLKLKllll~!

The two lay snuggled up to each other's side, buck naked and covered in jizz. They allowed their bodies to cool down while watching the last of the explosions and sparkles up above.

"Hey,"

"Huh."

"I love you."

"Gaaayyyyyy~"

"Hah, shut up!"

"Hahahahaha~♫!"

Collin really did love the way the femboy could get a laugh out of anything.

"Haha~ I love you too, Santa~♪"

The Pony naturally cuddled up to the human as he giggled.

BOOM!! KRKLLLlllll~!

The two bickered and laughed with each other as the fireworks continued to fly.

***

"Hey, you know that stuff you swallowed, that all came from my balls you know?"

"Dude, stop, I know you're trying to gross me out, it's not gonna work."

"I'm just saying, you drank a lot of that stuff that came from my balls."

"And it was delicious."

"But see, this is where it all came from."

"..."

"My big ol' balls."

"..."

"And now it's in your tummy."

Collin was exasperated as the Pony made a show of caressing his own plump balls in front of his face.

"Hey, how'd it taste?"

"..."

"Did it taste like it was in my balls at some point?"

"..."

"I figured I'd ask you since you swallowed so much of it."

SMACK!

"Ahn~♥♪ Heheheheh~"

The human resolutely smacked the belligerent Pony on the ass.

"Geez, why are you being so naughty all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, I guess cuz my balls feel kind of weird after you sucked all that stuff out of em~ hahahahaha~♪"

"... pft~ hahahahahaha~"

The damn femboy was laughing so hard that he glomped onto Collin with tears in his eyes. In the end the human couldn't hold it in and both ended laughing their asses off until they were out of breath.

"Hahaha, haah, but you really did let out a lot."

"Trust me, I'll let out a lot more when I plough you. Also, you missed some."

"I definitely missed a whole lot more than-"

"Nnnnnnn~♪"

"?!"

Collin completely froze up as he felt something warm and wet swipe across his cheek! The human had assumed the Equine was referring to the cum splattered all over the roof, but he'd apparently been talking about what was smeared on the human's face. Evidently the femboy had sought to remedy this by licking the creamy goo off of his face!

Collin was frozen stiff as Ginger's large Equine tongue slid along his cheek, the femboy quickly scooped up what remained of his own nut before turning the human's head to the side to get to the other cheek. Collin felt his warm saliva being brushed onto his face and didn't know what to do for a few seconds.

After seeming to have gotten enough of it off, Ginger then turned Collin's head back to face him directly, and then he did the unexpected.

"Mmmmnnnn~♪"

"Hrrmmphh~!"

Collin soon found his face pressed to the Equine's while Ginger's tongue filled his mouth! The human's eyes went wide while the Pony's eyes were close with his long lashes fluttering, Ginger explored Collin's mouth for a while before,

Spurt~

"?!"

A thick squirt of goo was suddenly squeezed into Collin's maw! It was exactly the cum that Ginger had licked off his face, now fed to his directly from the horse's mouth! Collin swallowed down the soupy spunk on reflex, following which the large equestrian tongue continued to explore his mouth while Ginger's lips remained glued to his own.

The Pony moaned into his mouth and Collin's eyes gradually closed as he began to do the same. Hot breaths puffed from their nostrils and brushed against the other's face, it was a kiss deeper than the human though possible until now, and one that he never wanted to end. However, all good things must eventually come to an end. Barely a minute in, their lips naturally separated as Ginger pulled away, the Equine's large tongue was pulled out of the human's mouth and Collin was left dumbfounded with his mouth hanging open and a string of saliva hanging from his lips. Whom said saliva belonged to was uncertain, however the human had certainly had his fill of Ginger's during their passionate kiss.

"Hehe, stole your first kiss, nerd~♥"

A cheeky grin greeted Collin as he finally came to himself. That's right, it was his first kiss, and he was pretty sure that it was Ginger's first kiss as well. Some people tended not to make a big deal out of it while others saw it as a precious thing. In Collin's case though, there was literally no one that he would have rather shared it with.

And now that he'd gotten the first out of the way,

"Mmmph~?!"

This time it was Ginger's turn to be surprised as the human practically threw himself at him. Their lips reunited in an instant as they both fell over, Collin laying on top of the Equine as the latter wrapped his large legs around him and reciprocated the movements of his tongue.

The sun gradually rose to bring an end to the darkness and welcome the overlapping shadows of the best friends turned lovers. It had truly been a magical night just as they both had hoped.

End.