Sweet as Chocolate

Story Info
Collin and Ginger's first Valentines.
13.3k words
4.85
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Sweet as Chocolate.

Written by HumbleHeretic

"Dude, quit cheating!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The rowdiness inside of Ginger's room was par for the course whenever the Equine and the human were together. Ever since that night a couple months ago where their relationship had undergone a major change, the two were even more inseparable than before. In particular, it was beginning to feel like Collin was spending more time at the Pony boy's house than his own. That was especially true on the weekends like today where he was in Ginger's room from the early afternoon. He may have even been over earlier if the humans wasn't a late riser.

And what did the two usually do when they were alone together in the Equine's room? One thing they did was naturally play games. Even though they were now lovers, at heart the two were still the same guy friends that spent almost every weekend on the console.

"Don't act like you don't know what you're doing."

If there was one thing that had notably changed, it would be that the two were now even more comfortable with each other, enough to get particularly intimate physically. Whereas the two would often sit side by side at the foot at the bed while tapping away at their controllers, this time Collin was the only one sitting with his back against the bed. Ginger instead was laying on his belly with his long flexible legs spread out, and with his lower body propped up on Collin's lap such that their crotches were sandwiched together.

The young man's complaints were therefore valid, especially as Ginger was in his usual get up of a pair of black bike short and a white T-shirt. And of course, he wasn't wearing any underwear under the shorts. It was already somewhat hard for the human to focus when Ginger was only his crush and the two often played together. Now it was almost impossible with the Equine's warm, heavy bulge filling his whole lap while his big, perky ass covered only by thin soft fabric was regularly rubbing against his belly! Needless to say that the controller in his hand wasn't the thing Collin wanted to be tapping at this moment!

And as if that wasn't enough already, the Femboy's tail would regularly wag, coincidentally blocking his view for a moment and breaking what little concentration he kept on the high intensity FPS game that they were currently playing! Just the fiery red, curly hairs of his tail was hard enough to ignore as it passed in his view, that combined with everything else made it so that Collin was easily and quickly losing in their contest to get the most kills!

"Is my big squishy butt and my bulge distracting you? That's pretty gay bro~♪"

And of course, he wouldn't be the Ginger he knew if he wasn't being a smug shitter about his blatant foul play! Ginger's lead over the flustered and distracted human only grew more and more, reaching a point where it was practically impossible for Collin to even hope to catch up. Eventually, the human accepted his loss and also thought that enough was enough, it was time for some payback.

"Hey, I've been feeling something poking my crotch for a whilllllleeee~?! Hey, what are you doing?!"

The Horse boy yelped as he felt the human suddenly wrap his arms around his thick thighs and pull him up! Collin had thrown down his controller and grabbed Ginger by his spread open legs. Using all the strength he could manage, the human dragged up the Femboy's meaty lower body, causing his big bulge to move from his crotch up his belly and then his chest as he pulled him farther and farther upwards. Finally, the Equine's barely clothed butt and crotch was right in his face. With Ginger's plump balls squished against his lower neck and chin, a thick scent began to enter Collin's nose. However this clearly wasn't enough as the human soon buried his face right in the Equine's plump taint.

"Ay, don't sniff me you weirdo!"

FFFNNFFF~

That's exactly what Collin did. With his arms wrapped below Ginger's open thighs, his face nestled directly to the Pony's taint with his warm, plump balls hugging the bottom of his face and Ginger's meaty bottom hugging the top of his head. With his face fully smothered in the warmth and softness of the Pony's boy's lower end, Collin began taking long, deep breaths through his nose and letting it out through his mouth, his own breath further warming up Ginger's balls.

With each breath the human took, a potent, rich scent entered his nose and flogged his sinuses. The smell was so strong that it gave him the urge to cough, however he held on and continued breathing it in with vigour that didn't wane the slightest no matter how much he took in. This was the scent the human loved more than anything in the world, the smell of his lover's pungent, natural musk inhaled almost directly with only a bit of thin fabric separating his boy bits from his face.

Ginger could build up a nice enough musk over time without even doing anything, however today his musk seemed extra potent, more vibrant, especially thick and heavy.

"You went running this morning, didn't you?"

There was undeniably the scent of sweat that had dried and matured on his bare crotch. Collin's muffled words came to the Equine who still appeared focussed on the game.

"I didn't do it so you could sniff me like a perv."

FFFNNFFF~

It was an obvious lie. Collin and Ginger knew each other better that anyone else, and that included their various likes and even kinks. Collin in particular was very bold about how much he loved the Equine boy's musk, especially when it was strong like now. How often now had the Pony used his musk to get the human in the mood like he was doing now? Whereas he could have easily pulled away, Ginger simply let his legs hang open with the human's face buried in between. His flexible back made an impressive reverse arc such that his chin was still resting on the carpet. His bent arms rest on the human's open thighs as he continued to tap at his controller, still racking up his score long after he'd clearly won. His long, curly red hear spread across the carpet as he pretended to maintain focus on the screen, however his curly tail that wagged gently as Collin huffed his musk was telling enough.

FFFNNNNFF-F-F~

The matured crotch sweat was like the seasoning that always took the Equine boy's musk to the next level. His nostrils felt warm just breathing it in and the same went for his lungs where all that rich scent was allowed to soak before exhaling. Even without the musk, just burring his face in Ginger's fine Equine butt was something he loved to do, it was all around a good time to have his face surrounded and massaged by the bountiful taint, balls and ass meat of his lover.

Collin still couldn't believe that things had worked out so well between them. The human would have been satisfied just to have remained best friends with the beautiful Equine boy that he'd known for so long. But now they were even more than that, now they could even do perverted things like this while still acting as they best friends they've always been. To say he felt lucky would be an understatement, Collin unconsciously tightened his grip of the Femboy's springy thighs as though wishing to never let go as he shamelessly huffed his scent.

FFFNNFFF~

Every breath he took stimulated his body from head to toe. Not only the musky smell of Ginger's crotch, but the Equine's natural pheromones as well were filling him with each breath. It made his own body feel warm and tingly, even more than the arousal he was already feeling. Before today, just Ginger's scent alone was more than enough to make him horny while his pheromones had little effect on the human. However, today was different, today it felt like the pheromones were about to turn him into a wild beast.

"I win!"

The result had been obvious from the start, however the Femboy had seen it necessary to announce it so that the human buried in his ass could hear. As he put down his controller, Ginger placed his hands on Collin's thighs and began pressing himself upwards.

"Hnph~"

A muffled moan came from his butt as the human felt the pressure against his face increase. Ginger's upper body rose higher as his hands climbed up Collin's body, and at the same time he pushed his butt back harder against the huffing human's face. His hands went up his sides and his chest, using Collin's head as a pivot he raised himself until his hands were over the human's nipples. By this time the back of Collin's head was already sinking into the mattress, there was no way for the human to remove his face from the Equine's musky butt even if he wanted to.

"Hup~!"

"MNM!"

A cute yelp and Ginger pushed off his chest while swinging himself back. This time it was Collin's back that arched as Ginger sat fully on his face, pressing him down into the edge of the mattress as his Equine weight pinned his face below his large butt!

"Hnnfff, fmmnnf~!"

"Fufufufu~♥"

The Equine's legs were still spread open with Collin's arms wrapped beneath them. Muffled noises came from below Ginger's butt as he giggled to himself, leaning back with his hands behind him pressed to the mattress. The Equine maintained his position sitting full weight on the human's face for a whole ten seconds before he finally decided to let him out.

"This is the part where you're supposed to get out you know?"

Or at least that was his intent when he finally raised his butt, however Collin only raised his face with the Pony boy's booty with his arms still wrapping his thighs. Ginger shook his head as the human continued huffing at his musk like it was the air he needed to live.

"MNPH~"

"Perv."

FFFNNFFF~

So he dropped back down on his face, with even more weight this time. Not only that but he even bounced and wiggled his springy butt on top of the human such that the mattress wobbled and the bed shook. Muffled sounds came from Collin, however far from agony, these were moans that exemplified the raging boner forming a tent on the human's crotch below.

"Alright, that's enough, it's time to pay up."

"Phwah~"

Finally after a little while, Ginger got up for real. Planting his hooves in the carpet, the Equine got up off the bed and the human's face, finally revealing Collin's head positioned where his ass had formed a momentary sink in the mattress. As the sink on the memory foam recovered, the human huffed, filling his lungs with the scent lingering on his own face before it became eliminated by the fresh air beginning to fill his lungs.

"You'll get addicted to my musk if you keep going like that you know?"

"Phew, I'm pretty sure I am already."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Alright, get out."

"What?"

"It's time to pay up for the bet."

Saying that, Ginger grabbed Collin's hands and pulled him up before pushing him towards the door.

"Don't come back in until I tell you to."

"Alright alright."

"Don't go anywhere either."

CLCK

The Equine shut the door without locking it, leaving the human standing outside blankly. His behaviour might seem strange at a glance, however Collin wasn't bothered by it at all, as a matter of fact, it filled him with anticipation.

To understand what was happening, the two of them always competed in games like they were doing just now, and most times it was to have the loser do something the winner demanded with no questions asked. They had been playing these games even before they became lovers, however ever since they had, the demands had been more on the obscene side. Whereas before the most intimate thing the Equine would have him do would be to brush his fur, now it was nothing but intimate acts on a completely different level.

This was also why Collin didn't really mind losing their bets at all, even sometimes throwing on purpose while trying to make it look convincing. After all, what could Ginger have him do at this point that could be considered a punishment? Making him kiss his butt or his balls? Even straight up eating his ass? Letting the Equine sit on his face for a certain period of time or having to jerk off his massive horsecock? There was nothing in there that Collin himself wouldn't try to do if given the chance. In fact, this whole game they played could only been seen as the two trying to get kinky with each other with an excuse to make it less awkward.

And seeing as how today was that particular day, the first that the two would be spending as a couple, Collin could already guess that Ginger had something planned. Hence why he practically shoved him out of the room, he was probably rushing to get ready right now. However, the Equine wasn't the only one that had a surprise in store on this day.

"Alright, you can come in now!"

Finally after almost ten minutes of loitering in the corridor with dirty thoughts in his mind, Collin was called back inside. Taking a deep breath that still smelt of pony musk, he calmed himself as he turned around and opened the door.

The room had a completely different vibe from just now, not only were the lights now dimmed but there was also now a few flickering candle lights. I slightly sweet smell graced his nose that had been filled with Ginger's musk just now. Rather than a scent from the candles, it was a much more natural scent of chocolate, and the source of the scent couldn't be more obvious as Collin stood at the door, gazing at the Equine on the bed.

"Dude, close the door."

"Oh, right."

The human quickly closed and locked the door to the room before bringing himself further inside, and there he got an even better look at his lover.

The flickering lights cast shadows while reflecting of his fur that was the colour of strawberry vanilla cream. He was naked from head to toe, his red hair that was even more dazzling than the candles' flames was spread out on the bed as he lay on his back facing up at Collin. His naked chest going down to the smooth curve of his belly was all bare, and then, there was the source of the chocolatey smell. Dripping out from the sink in the centre of the Femboy's dark maroon sheath was rich, creamy milk chocolate. Like his dormant dick was a chocolate fountain, it covered the front portion of his sheath while slowly dripping down the short tower of packed cock-meat and onto his similarly packed balls. The top of the large maroon orbs were themselves iced in a layer of rich chocolate that dripped into the pinkish fur of his plump thighs that were squeezed together to further emphasis his coated, succulent fruits.

This was how the Equine presented himself while lying naked on the bed. To say that he looked like a snack would be an understatement, especially the colour of his fur and hair, including the bright patterns on his long legs that ended in shiny dark hooves. He looked like he himself tasted even sweeter than the chocolate covering his cock and balls. The Pony even had his hands tied together over his chest with a large red bow that had ribbons draping over his sides. It was such a picturesque sight that Collin stood flabbergasted before finally opening his mouth.

"... did you really tie your own hands together."

"No, dufus."

Ginger giggled as he spread his bound hands apart to show that the ribbon was really attached to an elastic band that he'd slipped onto his hands. One would think that the human had ruined the mood with such a stupid question out of nowhere, however again Ginger knew his lover better than anyone and was satisfied with his reaction in trying to hide his own nervousness. The Equine was already satisfied with how harshly he gawked at his naked body for the better part of a minute, not to mention the natural reaction of his body that caused a new tent to be pitched in his pants.

"You're not gonna tell me you're allergic to chocolate now, are you?"

"You know damn well, I'm not."

"Then get over here and get a taste."

By the time Ginger finished speaking, Collin already had half his clothes off and was tearing off the rest. In record time, the human stripped down, showcasing his own rock-hard johnson before practically pouncing on the bed with his best friend! He'd been so focussed on Ginger that he didn't even noticed that there were rose petals on the sheets until they flew up in his face. Still he paid them little mind and only focussed on the naked and chocolate coated Equine boy in front of him.

"So, where do you wanna start?"

Now that was a tough decision, between the Pony's chocolate covered sheath or his chocolate covered balls, Collin lamented that he didn't have two mouths with which he could lick both of them at the same time. In the end, he did make a choice though, better to save the best for last. So as he crawled at Ginger's side, the human moved his face towards the Equine's crotch, past his bulging chocolate fountain of a sheath, and straight towards his large chocolate eggs.

SLCK~

"Hehe, I knew it."

Ginger wasn't surprised in the least as he saw the human go for his bloated orbs first. He soon felt the small tongue press against his sack and then lick across, causing the Femboy's legs to twitch slightly as he breathed a sigh.

Collin couldn't count the amount of times he'd given the Equine's balls a good and proper licking, yet funnily enough, this was the first time he'd done so when they were coated in a sweet treat like chocolate. The first taste that filled his mouth was of course the chocolate, the sweet taste of real, high quality, rich chocolate conveyed to the human the thought that his lover had put into this event. It melted on his tastebuds as his tongue dragged across Ginger's warm, soft sack.

And as he licked a second time, a different taste started coming through on his tongue, a slightly salty taste. Clearly the chocolate coating the Femboy's balls was regular, unsalted milk chocolate, what he was tasting then was definitely Ginger's balls themselves. The Equine wouldn't have been able to take a bath in the short time he'd been waiting anyway, and the strong smell of chocolate could in no way mask the rick musk still coating the Femboy's crotch near his face. These were still the same musky sheath and balls that the human had been huffing at a short while ago.

LCK~ SLRP~

The result of the chocolate mixing with the taste of Ginger's dried crotch sweat and ball funk was a taste like improvised salted chocolate, with the taste of sweaty horse balls mixed in. It was a truly brilliant outcome that Collin could get to taste his lover's natural taste while sniffing more of his pungent musk as he licked and lapped the sweet chocolate off his bloated nuts. The sweet and salty chocolate balls taste spread in his whole mouth together with the brown colour as he licked with increasing vigour.

He could hear the familiar sound of Ginger's hooves rubbing together as he went in on his chocolate-covered crotch. He already knew the way to lick the Pony boy's balls such as to send tingles up his crotch and make his fine equine legs shiver. He explored every faint wrinkle of his sack and ever crevasse with his tongue. Even the parts that weren't covered in chocolate weren't spared while the parts that had already been licked clean were further licked two and three times again, as though he didn't want to miss a single cocoa molecule or a speck of dried sweat on Ginger's large orbs.

Together with all the chocolate, he thoroughly savoured the unique taste of the Equine's musky ball funk that had properly matured hours after his run. It was a taste he could only get if the Pony boy had worked up a sweat beforehand, and after a couple of months he was way less shy about letting the human indulge in his natural scent and taste. Such was how he'd come to enjoy this feast of milk chocolate that had turned into improvised salted chocolate with essence of sweaty horse boy balls.

SHLCK~