All Comments on 'Sparky's Gift'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't believe Roger suffered enough.

So here is what happened to good old Roger. He never learnt his lesson.

As you all know Roger moved 50 miles away and became an assistant manager of a fast food restaurant. Well Roger being Roger he just couldn't help himself. Several months after he moved there he was up to his old tricks of doctoring photo's.

He chose the wrong woman to try this on and suffered big time.

He doctored photo's of Kitty a very pretty young girl who was not married. The photo showed Kitty being triple penetrated by 3 dudes. Well Kitty was still a virgin and she convinced her father of this fact. Kitty's daddy was the local Sheriff but her uncle was the President of the local chapter of the outlaw motorcycle chapter the Mongrel Dogs.

Daddy looked the other way as the Mongrel Dogs taught old Roger a lesson.

He will never walk properly again and he definitely will never have sex again. He was castrated and had both his knees shattered. Add to this both hands being destroyed Roger will never doctor photo's again.

The case went cold as the Sheriff had more important crimes to investigated like old man Walker's jaywalking (he was never convicted).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
contrived

if he had taken the dog in with him he never would have been in danger and never would have needed to be "rescued"

also why were his wife and father in law driving around over ten miles from the scene of a fatal crash given the guy drying the truck was dead and they hadn't identified the body?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
All what matters is love

I like this story even the fact that I'm not a native English language reader made me and the end cry. I don't get this revenge thing. Why have they all to die? Of course at first it hurts and rage is growing but passing review you life as a couple you can always forgive especially in this case here. Who cares about Robert. My triumph is what matters and I won my wife back. Love is what matters happy coming Easter to you all

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story, had a tear in my eye at the end

FireFox59FireFox59about 4 years ago
???

Not sure about this one. Too many things pointed to the wife fucking Roger or at the very least doing things that wouldn't meet a husband's approval. Being at her house with all of the downstairs lights off, multiple closed door office visits with the wife being flushed afterwords, etc. Just not buying that she didn't fuck Roger.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable story, but I had to ding the score by 1*. The ‘lost my wife, lost my house, lost my job, lost my truck, and even lost my dog’ was too cliche. It’s a stereotypical country western song, wrapped by ‘It’s A Wonderful Life”.... or maybe wrapped by Lassie getting help for Timmy down the well.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A truly awe inspiring story

God bless us everyone

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Guess Who? Yes! It's Me Again!

I've reread this Story a couple of times and I always have a doubting mind when it comes to Wives cheating on the Hubby! Anyway I came to the same conclusion as most She Cheated? But if You read carefully The Angel Girl would have told Him if Jane Cheated! Thanks Again S.T.1956 A very touching story...5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Light

Jane and her dad got of light.I can't believe he forgave them both just like that.I think he should have separated from Jane for a while and made her crawl back and also file some sort of action against Dale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I have a problem with jane and her father believing him

The father in law has known him since he was a kid and that still didn't earn him the benefit of the doubt. He's been married to his wife for year's, never gave her a reason not to trust or believe him but she was so quick to believe he cheated on her. Had the douche bag not send him the fake texts she would've went through with the divorce and he would've still be fired. Why did it have to take all that? I'm sorry but trusting these 2 wouldn't be an option for me.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Think he should have expressed his appreciation for them saving him then asked them to just let him off at the motel because he needed time to think. Might have ended up at the same place in the end but Jane & Dale got off too easy...

BbiguyBbiguyover 3 years ago
Have my doubts

If you recall Jerry and Darla said they drove by his house, saw Roger's car in driveway, but all lights off downstairs, yet Jane said she was downstairs talking to Roger. Too many loose ends for my inquisitive mind 3*, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As others comment. Contractions etc. My biggie- Darla! Why not end Roger right there

Take picture to her and husband immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Merry Christmas

Its 2020 and I think this Christmas is just going to be a relief that this year is nearly over. Thanks to Covid 2020 really sucked.

As for the story....five stars......but I kinda preferred the husband divorced the wife and sued the crap out of the father............without trust their is no relationship......ever

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Heart warming story.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Marvin

He should have reported Roger the first time he doctored a picture and lied. Marvin set himself up for this by doing nothing the first time, so I have no sympathy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do some of you think he got into her pants

In the story, he knows immediately the photos are not of Jane. Later he and Jane discuss how he knew it becomes clear that she keeps her pussy shaved for him, implying the women in the picture had pubic hair. If Roger got there even with only his fingers he would have known she was shaved.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Great read

Great Saddletramp story with a seasonal end. 5*

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 3 years ago
Nice one

Nice story, really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Childish

So who stole the truck and how did he survive the crash? The people in ST's universe are not like the ones in this one! Too unrealistic for adequate suspension of belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I agree with the idea of forgiveness, staying married to the woman who betrayed him, in such an awful manner, would be bad. And staying to work for a man who would fire Marvin without an investigation, no matter the allegations, is foolish. Marvin should not trust either of them ever again. He should do what Roger did and leave town and find a better place to work and a better wife.

Other than that quibble, it is a very good read.

Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loosing story.

First, suspending belief needed to believe both didn’t believe him & believed the photos.

Dale & his daughter NEVER earned any forgiveness.

And the downstairs lights off, truck in the driveway never explained at all.

Worst story from a great author.

1 star.

Bill

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 3 years ago

Nicely done. ....

But forgiving his wife and her father was a stretch.... especially his wife, who had the downstairs lights off but says she didn't fuck Roger??? Why the hell was he UPSTAIRS in her bedroom, if not because he was fucking her? ..... Just read the comment by anonymous 'Bill'. Apparently he saw it the same way that I did.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
I missed it

Who drove the truck off the road?

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 3 years ago

See what happens when you go against type? ;)

Just read this again and enjoyed it. "Sometimes forgiveness can be better than retribution." I agree. Thanks for posting this,

GA

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

I AM SORRY I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME AROUND. You are my favorite author, and I love your stories. This one is one exception. 12 stars for a Christmas present. The Bear is generous. Th Bear approves. When your read Chapter 7 of my story 'The perfect Crime,' I hope you will like it. Thank You. As for who drove the truck off the road, OO wooo OOO. The Lord works in mysterious wyas.

The BEAR

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

You forgave the wife and father in law a little to easy. They didn't give a damn about you or forgiving you.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 3 years ago

I was not expecting this at all. Beautifully done! Now I'm off to wipe the tears from my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No problem with forgivness, but the wife and fatherinlaw did and said some awful things. He gets fired, humiliated, kicked out of his own house with a promise of a restraining order, she files for divorce, he has to fix the finances, reiterate several times his innocence, and then at the end says "dont worry about it. I understand it was all just a misunderstanding." He caved way too quick and they didnt do nearly enough crawling. Just sayin

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Should

He should have made Dale and Jane pay for their treatment of him.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Nope! You don’t trust me, I don’t trust you ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MARVIN IS A WIMPY BITCH LOSER CUCK TO JUST FORGIVE HIS SLUT WIFE AND DALE SO READILY ...... A PATHETIC STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oopsie , were sorry cuck .

Let's all be friendsy wiendies now Kay ?

Fuck off with this wimpy bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ehhh unfortunetly cant give it less than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More cliches than mills and boone

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it, the wife got off a little too light but over all, worth the 5 stars I gave it.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A great story. I really enjoyed it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unusual wimp tale from you.

don't re3call reading a more wimpy tale.

proves u r not perfect.

2 stars

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star for this weird sci/fy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story good writing, the freezing experience hits close to home. Once living in Northern PA I followed a voice home on foot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was implausible yet entertaining, particularly when the dog plays such a big part. Dogs are loyal and loving, our best friends.

Pummel187, you are part of the lunatic fringe I see. Hilarious how someone who spews religious bullshit has such an acid tongue concerning anyone else’s beliefs. I believe whatever denomination you subscribe to not only churns out lies, but assholes as well. Thank you for ruining a nice group of contents with your asinine comments.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Sparky has Roger by the balls, ready to neuter him. I stand over him; looking down, I say, “Roger, if you enjoy having balls, I expect honest answers to the questions I’m about to ask. First, what happened when you went into my wife’s office, shut the door, and she later came out looking flustered? Second…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, but not so sure I could have been that forgiving.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would not have been so forgiving. I can't say that it would lead to divorce....but there would be hell to pay for a while and I would not stay at that job. The trust was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars from Me on this Story . I do not know if I would have been so forgiving of Rodger . I also do not know if she had stayed faithful to Me . The Car at the house and him going into her office and shutting the door . Heck I might have Sued everyone I could have and then left town with all the money I could get .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

saddletramp1956 can create his own universe and people it with implausible people and events but it is rather an insult to his readers to feed them such naive writing and expect them to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would've made Dale and Jane work for their forgiveness. Case in point, both of them would have to get on their knees and beg for it. Dale and Jane would also get 1 month to convince me to forgive them or it's a humiliating slam dunk lawsuit and a vicious divorce waiting for the both of them.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Too easy of a recovery for the wife and Dale back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story 4⭐

I enjoy a good fiction story because anything can happen in fictional stories.

I think it's hilarious when people complain about how these stories are unbelievable and other crap like that. Yet, I'm sure most of the complainers probably watch super hero movie's, action movie's and other fiction movie's without a complaint.

Or maybe they just complain about every damn thing they don't agree with.😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obvious Jane would've fucked Roger had he not overplayed his hand by sending out the pussy photos. No trust, willingness to cheat, inflicted pain and suffering. Divorce the bitch. Kids are grown, so no "stay together for the sake of the kids" bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jane did the horizontal mambo with Roger.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 2 years ago

Loved the story and read it several times. Please keep writing. You are the best writer

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

I read this story again and once again loved it.

CimenRunarCimenRunaralmost 2 years ago

Ok, it’s a bit far fetched, given the existing relationships all the main players had before Roger’s arrival. But, still an enjoyable read. The one thing I am not clear about is whether or not Jane let Roger have her? After all, the downstairs lights were off when he was visiting that night, where were they and what were they doing in the dark? She said she told him to leave after receiving the text and pics, but that was later. Something happened before that I believe, even if it wasn’t the full intercourse. He asked if she did anything with him and she was adamant she hadn’t, but he didn’t ask exactly was going on. Remains a mystery to me 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. So many readily assume Jane cheated with the creep. Read the text. Downstairs lights off as Jerry passed by doesn't mean fornication in the bedroom. And it clearly says she kicked him out 30 minutes prior to the texts.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 2 years ago

Drivel. After shitting on her husband and paying no attention to his explanation, they are reconciled in seconds. Delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is the price of being betrayed by those you trust without any time to prove your innocent.

Well it seems to be a new truck and a piece of jump to conclusion pussy.

Well at least the truck was new a d hadn’t been tarnished......and yes, for all that happened in this story. His relationship with dale and his wife would never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MARVIN THE CUCK. SHOULD HAVE LAUNCHED CASES AGAINST DALE AND THE COMPANY FROM THE OUTSET!!

CUCK WRITER AND ANOTHER CUCK MC TAKES BACK THE SKANK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER TRAILER PARK TRASH STORY FROM THIS CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UGH!!! Awful, unbelievable ending. The dogis a lot better than the wife or father-in-law

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

Why is it that all the anonymous commenters are so nasty. It’s just a story for fucks sake. I liked it. One comment tho: the truck went off the road at Dead Man’s Curve that has claimed several lives over the year. But we never heard if the guy who stole the truck died in the rollover accident, was injured, or walked away unscathed.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.11.22]

Top Shelf per your usual!

11/10!!!!!

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Wtf was that???? At first nobody believed him, and then everybody started to believe him, siriosly? That's your whole story? Sorry pal, not your best.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MARVIN WAS A STUPID CUNT TO EASILY FORGIVE SKANK JANE AND HER BASTARD FATHER DALE!!!

PIECE OF SHIT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Fits right in with the holiday season. Now, on to the next one.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

A good tear jerker. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice Story

The content was not quite correct but it's not my story.

SaddleTramp1956 I'm passing on grading.

like in the story MERRY CHRISTMAS but it's now 2023

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cuck writer again!! Divorce the skank Jane

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u10 months ago

Forgiveness is a blessing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought this story was good and had a good ending. In this case, I agree, that this was the best way to end it. Another well written story by the author.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Another 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story, ‘Tramp, thanks for sharing. I’ll have to say that your character ‘Marvin’ was a lot more forgiving than I would have been. I may have forgiven the wife and the boss, but that prick ‘Roger’ would’ve probably had some sort of accident that probably would’ve required him to learn to walk again after all the casts come off. Of course my alibi would be air-

tight. Did I mention I have been called a vindictive SOB more than once? Anyway, like I said, great story, ‘Tramp. Keep’em coming.

Please? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FULL OF OLES; FULL OF SIT.

Wo stole is truck and wrecked it?

Wy did e forive te adulterous skank and te old man?

ow old were te sons if tey ad been married 20 years? Only a 3!!!

MartyMartiniMartyMartini5 months ago

Just nonsense, waste of time.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story. I loved the turn at the end when Melvin forgave his wife and her father. It was a really great story. Five stars, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His wife coming out from the office face all flush up after being with Roger alone, yeah maybe they didn't have sex but sex is not the only thing they can do right. And it was coming out from the wife of his friend, so yeah I doubt she was faithful all that time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, didn't work for me. So, other than the MC who paid a price? So, the wife and her father trash his life. Find out that they were wrong and just say oops and sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dale and Jane are stupid mother fuckers for believing that shit implicitly, and Marvin isn't much better. The dumb bastard should have reported it when Roger faked the photo of Darla, what did Darla do wrong to have Marvin turn the other cheek to her being so deeply disrespected? They are supposedly friends and he didn't think it might be worthwhile to look out for her? That family all deserve each other, bunch of dumb cunts.

Teresa, Darla and Jerry deserve better friends/ colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So who was driving his truck and what happened to them?

MaverickXMaverickXabout 2 months ago

I've read this story a few times over the years mostly just because I enjoy your content. I swear I left a comment before but I don't see it. So....anyway. I dont HATE this story. But I think the last half felt very rushed. I completely understand suspension of disbelief and it's fiction and blah blah. I get it. But that can only go so far. I just cannot accept that the wife and father in law of Marvin for 20 years both just completely kicked him to the curb with zero room for explanation or self defense. 20 years of being a model husband, son in law and employee. Never lied. Never gave reason to doubt. None of that matters? Also eye witnesses telling him that his wife is constantly behind closed doors for long periods of time with Roger and then comes out looking flushed but it's okay because...the walls are thin and they'd hear if anything was going on? Implying what? Sex because sex is loud? There's many things that could be going on QUIETLY behind closed doors that still fall under the category of cheating. Also also, she has the guy over at night alone with all the lights off and just because he sent fake photo's that means that nothing happened? They easily could've done it and it's entirely plausible that Rog just couldn't sneak some Pics so he had to arrogantly and confidently send fakes. Like I know that it's your story and you wrote that nothing happened so nothing happened, but there's simply no way IRL that you, as a man or woman, are betrayed and dropped like a bad habit by your SO, are then told that your SO is constantly behind closed doors looking flushed and has someone of the opposite sex over at night with the lights off and have any trust left. Theres no way. At least marvin had proof. Like...this dude had his entire character slandered, dragged through the mud and his life turned upside down. He was given proof that at the slightest hint of bad times that those closest to him wouldn't hesitate to abandon him. Like...there is quite literally no trust to be had. I would've been fine if the story was longer and Jane and Dale actually earned their forgiveness. But it was simply too ham fisted. His wife gave him one night of the same pussy he's had for 20 years as a make up gift. His father in law gave him a truck and a promotion that could still all be taken away at the next allegation. The forgiveness pill would be alot easier to swallow if you didn't have Jane and Roger behind close doors with 0 explanation.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories