All Comments on 'Sparky's Gift'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
A Great Xmas story!

saddletramp

It was great to read your tale. I for one appreciated the uplight at the end. God knows I've read too many BTB/Cuck submissions on this site that yours was a freshing change. Thanks for all of your other submissions. Compliments of the Season to you!

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerover 4 years ago
RAAC??

Since when did You join the RAAC crowd?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here cucky cucky

Cuck wimp shit.. he was dump like a hot potato .hiw can he trust them? He was back just like thag with the trailer trash whire? Fuck of tramp and the bich you rode on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I JUST DON'T GET IT...

This guy threatens your job and your wife and you don't crush his ass immediately? Sorry, that doesn't wash. I know you wanted to get to your spectral salvation schtick but you shouldn't have made Marvin out to be such a pussy. The average guy would have punched his teeth down his throat and told the boss about why he was front toothless. He'd also show him the doctored pictures and had his daughter verify the fact that the woman in the picture was at her house when the asshole says he was dating her. No, in reality this shit never gets to the extent of this story.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Everything worked well

The only part I'm curious about is who drove the truck off the dead man's curve? Thanks for a heartwarming tale for the holidays, and I look forward to your next.

Rnebular

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Your world

Has many holes in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your great stories! 5*

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Merry Christmas SaddleTramp

Nice story. Give Sparky a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Eh, i didn't like it because i didn't like his wife and father in law. First they were completely against him and believe Roger everything, yeah pictures but still, and than at the end well they believe Marvin everything and they are sorry, and thats it, they are sorry and he is immediately fine with how they treated him, especially his own wife, who was immediately against him from beginning. They were little to unlikeable for me to like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it 5 *

An excellent story, second one today. If anybody is interested read barryjames1952 "It began at the grocery store."

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago
Loved the story!

Merry Christmas!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Great story st

Merry x mas. 5

brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
nice story well done

love the way it played out, thank you for your efforts

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it. There is one thing I loved about this Story and that is the exploring the existence of afterlife!...Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Ps

C_frommnC_frommnover 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved the whole story. and it was excellent to see the As_hole get his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written paranoid fantasy of self-pity.

Well written paranoid fantasy of self-pity. It has some appeal; the satisfaction of getting justice, but no sex. Better if Jane had been thoroughly ravished by villain Roger, preferably witnessed by victim husband. Add these elements and you have a great erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should have gone through with divorce

It would have been better it Marvin had pushed for a divorce using the fake photos of his wife as grounds for adultery. Have everything come out and put public pressure on Dale and Jane since he was fired and thrown out over fake photos and they would not listen to him.

Once the photos were public and they had to admit phots were being faked Marvin should have still pushed the divorce through because of Jane and Dale lack of trust in him.

mikeyjb69mikeyjb69over 4 years ago
Super story

Well written, as are all of your stories. Keep on, keeping on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

A really great story! Thanks and Merry Christmas

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 4 years ago
Great story!

This is by far, one of the best stories I've read all year! I wanted retribution for the asshole, but considering the season, I guess just running the bastard out of town is sufficient. The lawsuit should keep him on the defensive for a long time...It's a story! Sorry, I got carried away. None of my stories have this much depth. I guess I'm gonna have do dig deeper. Well done sir!

Richie4110Richie4110over 4 years ago
Well Done

Had an O’Henry feel to it and made the quirkiness seem real.

Loved it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really enjoyed this and I found the story pretty realistic

There are tons of fake photos out there and they arent difficult to create. Get two faces with the right angle and lighting with a porn shot of people of similar builds... yeah its pretty terrible. Now with deep fakes its going to be even worse.

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rather stick to the tried and trusted

Burnt to a crackly crunch is better. More realistic than an apology, fuck and suck, some new toys and life back to normal after being thrown out, discarded, humiliated and betrayed.

Quite scary that those make this level of crap OK in your books. There's a difference between forgiveness and retardation.

mindmeld31mindmeld31over 4 years ago

It's a Wonderful Life redux.

Story is okay, but not convinced the husband should take Jane back. The first sign of trouble and she and her father kicked him to the curb. At the very least, I would think he would be tempted to find a job outside the family.

Maybe he and Jane should reconcile, I dunno, but the story just doesn't provide enough of a reason to buy into the "my bad, let's pretend it never happened" resolution.

trucklifertruckliferover 4 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

Wonderful story. Keep up the good work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen." - That's true, to a point. If you want to defy science, you'd be better off putting it in Sci-Fi. A writer can have a wife having unprotected sex with multiple promiscuous partners with no concern about STD's, but simply saying that in "his" world there are no STD's or whatever is weak.

"his prowess with Photoshop" - So a guy boasts about his prowess with Photoshop, and nobody questions his photo "evidence?"

"The only thing in my favor was the fact that she made more than me, so there was a chance I could avoid alimony" - A "chance" that he'll "avoid" alimony? It's a sure thing that he'll GET alimony. Once he proves the photo was faked and his loss of income wasn't his fault, he'll get more!

"And as much as you've been forgiven, you need to forgive." - Horse pucky! If he forgives ANYONE, including his slut of a wife this will get a one.

Too neat, too pat.

If she didn't do anything with Roger, why was his car there with all the downstairs lights off?

"Thanks to you, I'm fired and I can't get a job anywhere in this two-bit town." - Fuck, he did it to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would not have taken the cunt or the job back

After getting them to take me to the hotel I'd have locked the door to my room and gone to sleep

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hay. Why dont you give us all a present.

Stop writing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story.

The wife and father-in-law leave a lot to be desired, but they stepped up in the end. I would hope that my wife and father-in-law would be more tech-savy and have greater faith in me if this happened, but such is life.

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Still questions of trust remain

Enjoyed the Xmas spirit here. The ability to modify pictures and video to this extent is very alarming.

Jane’s and Dale’s response was unrealistic as long time wife and father in law. Not well explained were the comments about Roger and Jane in her office behind closed doors.....she was seen to come out looking flushed. The implication was that Jane had taken up with Roger rather too quickly. Would a wife of long standing take up with another guy so quickly? Such extreme behavior from a loving wife of long standing over a picture of her husband kissing another woman?

Then we read that Roger’s car was seen at Jane’s house at night and all the lights were out. Later we are told that they were just having a conversation and That Jane knew he was trying to get into her pants. Well, why with all the lights off?? And how long was this seduction going on? Where did Roger’s fingers reach? Was there kissing? Not clear that he didn’t stay the night. Similar thoughts about Jane and Roger behind closed doors in her office.

I think the story and reconciliation was too quick. Her answers didn’t answer the doubts created. Surely all that animosity created by her dumping him so quickly and her behavior with Roger led to serious trust issues. It takes a long time to get that back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow...???

This began OK but quickly turned into a convoluted mess. Add in so many people with relationships decades long that react insanely to some jerk's fake photos, easily disproved? The style it is written in is weirdly interesting, but covering everything from cheating to suicide thoughts to ghosts, to... well all that was missing were some UFO's, a dab of politics and some illegal aliens.

Then after everyone the poor guy knows casts him aside he goes in and makes up with all of them like nothing happened?

Sorry, but in REAL life ALL of them would be kicked to the curb and the jerk would no longer have any testicles because that .38 WOULD have been used.

I read it, but didn't bother to vote.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago

I wouldn’t want that family back, their opinion is easily swayed by the last person to talk to them.... bye bye

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

What that asshole did is called a felony!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, from the faked photos to the little girl, so I gave it 5*s. And God noiselessly stealing the truck and rolling it down the embankment at Dead Man's Curve was inspired.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Merry Christmas

As you stated it's your world as expressed by your words. Tis the season to say thanks for submitting. Merry Xmas.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Yes!

In the Christmas spirit it is nice to see the good guys win and the bad guy get what he deserved. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sometimes, I think you attempt to stretch the boundaries of disbelief so far to see whether they snap. Also, I think you get a kick out of pissing off some folks.

Unfortunately, your stories suffer because of it.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 4 years ago
Dumb

What was done to him is not a five minute kiss and make-up. Its an eternity to make up. Goes for wife and boss. BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Thanks, ST. Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are my favorite author!

Your writing is spectacular! You are in a class of your own.

Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started out great...

....but it ended up as a silly Christmas fairy tale....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forgiveness

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. The child encouraging the adult to forgive was just the right touch for this story. Keep writing!

john1946john1946over 4 years ago
Wonderful Christmas story.

Your work is great and I look forward to each story. This was perfect for the season. What better way to think of the meaning of Christmas. Thank you.

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Plays Like A Bad Country Song

Lose my job, lose my wife, lose my truck, lose my dog.... and to top it off the damn gun won't fire!

Now let's rewind that record -- get my dog back, get my wife back, get a newer truck, get a better job --- and even a new gun!

LMAO - thanks for the Christmas cheer ST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap

I'm referring to the reconciliation, which makes no sense after all the shit they dumped on him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

I agree with those who say that Roger's first faked photo should have been exposed. Yeah, I know, I know, then we wouldn't have had the story. In that case, leave that part out! It was enough that they ignored his bragging about his expert photoshopping when believing his fake photos. What would have happened if he wasn't so stupid as to claim he had photos of Jane without knowing what she looked like?

The core issue is that they IMMEDIATELY took the word of a sleaze without giving the man they had known for YEARS a chance to explain. I'm sorry, THAT'S unforgivable, Christmas or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Haven't I read this before? It feels really familiar.

Well?

R.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

While the writing is decent, the plot execution seriously fails as you try to place too much into too tight of a time frame. Instant conviction of a person they alll admit is a truthful helpful person. Then when all is discovered it is an “oops” and all is well?

Sorry. That pretty well killed a decent tale.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
eh

liked it until the end of page 2. i dont like vengeance/revenge crap i think its stupid. that turn around though was just too easy and too fast for me, took me out of the story. that first page though man i thought this is going to be a really good one but not for me i guess

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
There’s a story here

With a lot of work from a very good editor you could have something

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Darkest before the dawn.

My heart hurt for Marvin. Thank God for dogs, and little girl angels! Merry Christmas to you Saddletramp!

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 4 years ago

This is one of the best, "Spirit of the Holidays" Stories I have read in a long time and is well timed...

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

I personally liked your story. Life doesn't always have to be about revenge or getting even. Sometimes it nice to see things work out. A life saver. A family restored.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
The story touches the spot (LOL)

The story of Job redone in modern times and with the Christmas Spirit

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
Writing 101 Extraordinary behavior or actions require extraordinary foundation

I've been telling you all for a while that this particular author is mentally retarded. And I think the story proves it beyond all doubt

Fact #1 Marvin than works for his father-in-law who's known him for 20 years.

FACT#2 The father-in-law doesn't put up with any sort of bullshit or fooling around or shenanigans on the job

FACT #3 The father-in-law doesn't put up with any sort of bullship or fooling around where shenanigans on the job

FACT #4. Roger and Marvin don't get along. Roger produces a thick photograph of another couple who Marvin knows was at their place and that the entire photo was fake.

FACT #5. Upon learning that Marvin can prove what Roger did was fake... Roger threatens Marvin And of course Marvin does nothing. Doesn't tell his wife doesn't tells boss doesn't tell anybody Else in the company. He doesn't even tell the other couple of the 1st thing photograph

Summary the author is mentally retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Merry Christmas from a frequent but often grumpy reader.

Nice story, and as always a good one. I don't always like how they turn out, I like a great deal of forgiveness with my revenge. We all are sinners, the world would be a better place if we remembered that more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey!

"First I lose my job, then I lose my wife and my home, then my truck. And now, my dog"

I think we have the makings of a country Christmas song!

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
merry christmas

i always enjoy your stories. really enjoyed this one. Merry Christmas.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 4 years ago
Yes

One of your best I just loved reading it

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you as well.

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Writing 101 Extraordinary behavior or actions require extraordinary foundation

I've been telling you all for a while that this particular author is mentally retarded. And I think the story proves it beyond all doubt

Fact #1 Marvin than works for his father-in-law who's known him for 20 years.

FACT#2 The father-in-law doesn't put up with any sort of bullshit or fooling around or shenanigans on the job

FACT #3 The father-in-law doesn't put up with any sort of bullship or fooling around where shenanigans on the job

FACT #4. Roger and Marvin don't get along. Roger produces a thick photograph of another couple who Marvin knows was at their place and that the entire photo was fake.

FACT #5. Upon learning that Marvin can prove what Roger did was fake... Roger threatens Marvin And of course Marvin does nothing. Doesn't tell his wife doesn't tells boss doesn't tell anybody Else in the company. He doesn't even tell the other couple of the 1st thing photograph

Summary the author is mentally retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the whiners

Nice story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you Stories get weaker with each posting

You call this a Christmas story. You made Jane and dale look pathetic . Jane married for 20 years is shown a fake photo and is ready to dump her husband of 20 years. Rodger sees a photo and fires Marvin after all those years together with no explanation wanted is convicted without a trial. And those two need some real pain. And then you have Marvin wimping out and forgiving those who would not stand by him. Pathetic story telling .

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it.

This was an enjoyable read, and appropriate for the season. No need to over think it. Thanks for posting, and Merry Christmas to you, too.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Mighty fine reading sir, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, no.

No way. Angel or no angel, he does not just up and forgive like that. Where's the justice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb People

The people that complain about this story may know how to read but they don't know what they have read. They don't understand the thought behind the story. This is a very good story as it brings out the true meaning of Christmas. Ignore them and keep up the good work. Thanks.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Guess Who? Yes!.It's Me Again! .

To Saddletramp1956 and all My Fellow Readers!.. I Wish You All a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!..Please Don't Drink and Drive!..Luvs Ya All..WOOF!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Like any reconciliation, forgiveness has to be earned, or it makes the husband look pathetically weak.

The wife and father-in-law were all too quick to condemn the husband and tear him down. 20 years of loyalty just tossed aside with one faked photograph? It would take a hell of a lot more than one night of sex, a new truck, and a promotion to forgive that kind of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A true Trump Republican

The husband is the quintessential Trump Republican. Blind to all that is around him. Quick to bend over when told to do so and always with his pants down. oblivious to the laughter that is left in his wake. Good writing as usual. The dog was the best developed in this cast of shallow characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Far too rushed

Felt like I was in a NASCAR far too rushed.could gave been a lot better

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
ATTR anon

I have found over the decades whatever the left is accusing the right of, is usually what the left is actually doing.

How’s that impeachment thing working out for you?

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
fun story but forced the RAAC

so many questions unanswered as others pointed out. The office meetings and her being flustered, the lack of trust she showed, meeting to talk with the lights out.

Up to him to decide if she was faithful but for wife and FIL to bail on him so quickly is the issue.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
gave it a 3

Fuck Jane and Dale, they believed the shit and acted with out giving the guy a trial. And he's a idiot for taking her back and working for Dale, what happens the next time. DEATH!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Dumb People" - What is there in the "Christmas Spirit" that says don't give the guy a chance to prove his innocence before condemning him?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

It wasn't made clear just how common knowledge was Roger's bragging about his PhotoShop expertise. If EVERYONE knew it, including Dale, why wouldn't he allow the son-in-law he had known over 20 YEARS a chance to have the photo checked out?

The author NEEDED to destroy Marvin, so he did it, even though it defied all logic.

A few simple changes would have made things more believable. Have Roger's skill with PhotoShop be an unknown. Have Dale NOT be his father-in-law, and have him be a new boss who hasn't known Marvin for over 20 years. It STILL would have been unreasonable to not allow Marvin time to have the photo checked out, but it would have at least been believable!

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
Don’t all you Anons with no balls have something better to do. Scared to put a user name on your comment?

Story had some holes where elaboration on the issues would have worked better. I like RAAC stories. At least one of the anons who started with cucky cucky, probably can’t spell his own name let alone Write an actual real sentence. But back to the story, Jane and Dale should have had to sweat more to get him back. I would go ahead and file the divorce and make her work for it if she wants him back. Then I’d have Marvin go to work for someone else. They jumped him to easily. That wouldn’t happen in the real world. ...at least like that. I like Saddletramps stories. Keep em coming. Don’t worry about the Asshole Anons. We all get that stupid ignorant garbage from them.

Jamborama2Jamborama2over 4 years ago

I didn't like the story. I didn't like the take down of Marvin or the forgiveness from Marvin.

Even if we assume Jane and Dale were idiots and believed the fake photos what Jane did with Roger with doors closed and lights off would make reconciliation difficult.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
I loved it saddletramp1956!

Merry Christmas saddletramp1956! Great story, Five stars and added to favorites.

Merry Christmas to everyone and why not set aside your disbelief and just enjoy a good story for it's entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tough crowd...

...haters are going to hate no matter what. Keep doing what you do. Your one of the best writers here. The one issue I had was the father and wife believing a new guy, and literally a stranger without even listening to the husband/son inlaw they've known for 20 plus years. Dont know if I could forgive in that situation, but hey, its a story. And a good one too. 5 stars. Thanx, and merry Christmas!

Loklie

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
The best revenge

Maybe the best revenge on Roger is his life lived crappily. He can't get a job comparable to the one he lost. He works below his own meager abilities at a fast food place. He makes a lot less money than he did. He'll be in constant debt paying off the settlement.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Just enjoyed it

Very good story.on.any day, but compared with its competition the past few days, it was beyond good. Thanks ST1956 for the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Loklie - It's not a case of "haters are going to hate no matter what." You yourself have the same issue that most of the "haters" have: "the father[-in-law] and wife believing a new guy, and literally a stranger without even listening to the husband/son inlaw they've known for 20 plus years." You yourself don't know if you could forgive in that situation, so why deride others who actually share your views?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never

I could never forgive my wife if she betrayed me like that. Especially after 20 years and she doesn't even give him a chance to explain. I'd kick her ass to the curb and sue them all and move on with my life better off with out them. 4 stars

meucimeuciover 4 years ago

Great story 5 stars from me, there is nothing like a good old mix breed dog. Happy holidays to you and your family and all of your loyal readers. Your stories have been a great bit of enjoyment for me this year and I am looking forward to any stories you write in the future.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Never" - While I pretty much agree with you, I can accept that in the "spirit of the season" this story is about forgiveness. My issues are more to do with structure. I think I've commented a bit so I won't repeat here.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

The story is just so far fetched. 20yrs and Jane would go off (into total distrust) on Marv like that, then allow Roger to snuggle up to her - there is some problems here with her/them. As a CFO I wonder how that company stays afloat - she is one dumb, spoiled, arrogant daughter/wife - never to be trusted again. As far as Dale goes he needs to get sued hard for being major gullible CEO - to teach him a lesson - that Dale will ruin employee-families lives with unconfirmed pictures. The company must have a weak HR/Legal dept's.

***

Then Dale makes Marv COO to kiss up for his wrongs? Dale did not know who his key employees are nor who is a real Engineer/ Director??? Hope Marv got a good pay hike with COO as one new truck is not worth it.

***

This story seems to written to get to a Happy Ending. The situations seem contrived to just get to the mystical miracle happy ending....

***

Misses - who stole the truck? And going over a curve cliff that killed Marv's parents, the driver walked away?

Roger getting out of town with his testicles still functioning? The pistol remained broken?

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Forgiveness

Well the season for forgiveness should be all year round not just Christmas. Of course forgiveness does not mean you forget, why carry around hate which only drags you down without harming the other person who does not care how you feel. However for someone in a long standing relation ship be it a wife, husband or a friend to react as in this story says everything you need to know about that person. Yes forgive but have nothing to do with him/her ever again. As a story it's a good read for Christmas.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Love it...

Loved all the characters, Bad guy is a little wimp; Good guys seem like they are Southern, Love the little girl and the dog. I thought the suicide attempt made Marvin look really weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dont

Don't like the ending.How could he go back to Jane after the way she treated him,not even giving him chance to explain what it was all about.Marraige is no marriage without trust.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Great story

This kind of stuff just happens. Forgiveness is a good thing. Sometimes......

Thanks for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
I gave you Five Stars mainly because I like you!

Perhaps forgiveness was best in this case. I must confess a certain degree of ambivalence about his choice in the matter. Please don't get soft...BURN THE BITCH FOREVER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If It Wasn't A Christmas Story

I'd be bitching up a storm about the wife, father-in-law, lack of trust and loyalty. But as Dennis Franz's character Captain Carmine Lorenzo told Bruce Willis's character John McClane at the very end of Die Hard 2 after tearing up the ticket McClane received for parking in front of the terminal at the beginning of the movie "Ah, what the hell, it's Christmas!" I'm just about in the mood to reread StangStar06's 'Two Christmases' and laugh at some reindeer shit from back home. Signed: BTW

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
Best

Best story ever

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Semi-Cuck???

I think the wife should have paid a higher price for betraying hubby. We still don't know if she physically cheated. Her lack of trust was almost as bad.

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerabout 4 years ago
RAAC garbage

Lack of trust should always be punished.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No first picture he should have told and had Roger's ass

Stomp the snake immediately

Her trust etc

Xmas is stretching forgiveness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Deserved

The wife deserved some punishment.On the night they found him he should have stayed at the motel when they went to pick up his stuff.He should then have made her wait and beg for a few weeks before going home and he should have left the lawsuit running to make her father suffer as well.He let both of them off too lightly.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
WOW!

This is the best story that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Christmas are not

it still sucked.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories