Sparrow - Regretful Ride

Story Info
Travis and Sparrow share a emotional first time.
790 words
2.64
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you ask me now in my big age how I was 19 able to pick up a 29 year old Amazon with the biggest smile and the warmest heart I still could not tell you. Maybe it was my old electronics store uniform or the fact that I could get discounts on TV, but that holiday season I shot my shot and scored. Now I was laying there at the foot of her bed watching her tiny TV in the corner of the room while her kid slept in the bed above us soundly.

It was a cold winter night. Who knows what we did that day, but we came back to her place to rest. She shared this little apartment with her sister and her kids, and I ran here every chance I got. We were cuddling, watching whatever was on TV and getting real cozy. Knowing me I was very handsy and one thing led to another and we started making out. Quietly, of course. Everywhere around us there were ears.

Her lips were soft as pillows and her skin warm as the sun. She had several inches on me and gave me several inches every time I saw her. A beauty that was way out of my league. Biracial woman with dark red hair from her Irish father and, the way she tells it, everything else from her mama. Sparrow was always a very giving lover and to this day the skills I learned in our time together are refined and used on my partners.

I am forever thankful that at this moment she loved to wear skirts. Long flowy ones that spin around as she twirled. I pulled it up to find my way into her panties and finally into her. She was soaked. So much that I am surprised that it didn't make a sound as I started to feel her. Without resistance she opened her legs to give me better access. I don't recall if I was ever that good at fingering women back then, but she seemed to enjoy her. Her kisses deepened and a gentle moan flowed from her mouth as she held me tighter.

My dick sprung from its cage as my zipper came down and she worked it from boxers. With no lead up she was stroking me furiously. It was clear that she was very turned on and I was trying to hold on. This was the furthest we had ever gotten with one another at the time. Between all the people she lived with and me, a broke college kid, still living at home we had little privacy. I was not going to let this moment pass. Little did I know neither was she. What happened next caught me far off guard.

In a shocking display of agility she rolled on top of me. Before I could realize what was going on she reached back and inserted me into her. My dick slid right in and she began to ride me. Shock is all I remember feeling for the first few pumps. I didn't have a condom on, this was our first time, her kid was in the room. So many thoughts that quickly turned to "HOLD ON LITTLE GUY!" as my nut was already forming.

She was unleashed. Thinking back I know that it had to have been awhile as she is a relationship woman and hooking up with men she just started dating was not her thing. The pace she was going would have won her gold at any sport she was competing in. I held her body close to mind as I focused and focused until it gave out.

My nut spilled out into her. My first creampie. My arms wrapped around her as our fluids danced and my mind was awash with endorphins. It was great and I wish we didn't have to stop. She gathered herself and fell back to my side. Sparrow turned away from me and started crying immediately. Confused, I tried to see what I did. She was probably not trying to be nutted in either I thought but that wasn't it. I pulled her close and she was worried I would leave her. Before I told her that I don't like it when things move too fast and I found out that if I sleep with someone too early I lose interest.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

This wasn't that however. This was real. I wanted to be with her every single day and made every attempt to make that happen. I loved every second and reassured her as such. Sparrow was relieved and came back to cuddling with me. My cum spilling onto her thighs and soiling her skirt.