Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 03: Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's cinnamon toast?" Yosha asked, feeling Craysar leaning against the arm of the couch where she was sitting.

"Something his dad used to make." Tuegrin said.

Yosha watched Tuegrins smile crack slightly, seeing she seemed to regret the answer just after speaking it without care.

"Wonderful, I'm quite hungry." Craysar said.

Yosha turned her head to look at him, surprised to see how he looked in regular clothes, "Oh-"

Craysar stood in a pair of shorts with a t-shirt, gulping slightly as he looked at Yosha, wondering if she liked it.

"Morning." Yosha said, then turning away to go back to talking to Tuegrin. "What are you doing today?"

Craysar deflated slightly.

"Going out shopping, need any supplies for the ship? We got a great market that's pretty good with swap parts and consumables." Tuegrin said.

......

Jerec led Craysar into the tailers shop, seeing the man look around in shock at the number of dresses lining the walls. Intriguing designs on the garments that hung from the walls and ceilings, he let his mouth open in shock as he couldn't believe how fine they looked.

"This is Jops shop, he's a fucking master at the craft." Jerec said as he saw Craysar in awe.

"Oh you are just too kind little one." A gruffer voice said.

Craysar looked to the one who was speaking, clenching up as he saw the size of the man. Light blue skin with stripes of darker blue, round muscles with a white tank top doing little to hide them. His face looked rugged with white hair flowing around his shoulders, the larger violet eyes seemed to be trained on him. With smaller ones on either side that seemed to be watching the shop, the mans mouth opening again to speak.

"Now you would look wonderful in one of my pieces!" Jop said as he leaned on the counter.

"Oh, I'm sure he would, but we're just here to get his robe fixed." Jerec said with a smile.

Jop nodded, "Shame, but let me see the piece, I'm curious of the fashion such a fine being would wear."

Craysar blushed, lifting the robe and resting it on the counter.

Jop looked at it, seeing the loose buttons that had been resewn on with a different shade of thread. The collar stretched and stains of some kind of liquid dotting parts of it, glancing to Jerec and knowing he recognized the signs as well. "This is truly a fine wear," he said smiling at Craysar, "Do you mind if I take your measurements?"

"Oh, it fits quite well, there's really-"

"The collars been yanked, the threads and fabric of the piece have been worn by it, it will hang loose on your figure." Jop said as he ran a hand along the fabric, "The torso may have been stretched as well, signs of force." He said looking at the buttons, hap hazard needle dives and spots of blood from missed aim striking into a thumb as it held the button in place.

Craysar blushed and glared at the floor.

"I do not mean to pry, but to make it right I must do the work properly." Jop said softly. He picked up his tape measure, then laying out a piece of paper and pen, he stepped around the counter. "May I?"

Craysar huffed, "Y-Yes..."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Jerec asked, seeing the man was frazzled from the sudden exploit.

Craysar glanced at him, pursing his lips. "Um, I mean...we did some stuff?"

"Are you in danger, did they hurt you?" Jop asked quickly, resting a hand on Craysars shoulder.

"Wha- no, no nothing like that, it- it was consensual!" Craysar answered back.

"Oh thank goodness." Jop said as he exhaled in relief.

"It's just-" Craysar faltered.

Jerec picked up on it, thinking he might have an idea what was hanging the man up. "You know Tuegrins like Yosha."

Craysar looked at him.

Jerec nodded, "She has a dick."

Craysar turned beat red.

Jop nodded, "Oh you humans and your hang ups." He said with a chuckle.

Craysar looked at the blue man in confusion, seeing him gesture to the wall behind the counter. He looked and saw a photo of a smiling couple, Jop sitting and holding what looked to be a child. A feminine looking snake standing behind him with a quaint smile, slender arms wrapped around his more muscular one. A proud look resembling a king cobra, regal in all the sense just from a simple picture alone.

"That's my girl, Hamfrey, love of my life." Jop said with a smile.

Craysar looked at him, seeing the man was glowing.

"She's got two dicks!" Jop said while bouncing his eyebrows.

"Always gotta one up us." Jerec said under his breath as he shook his head.

Craysar was now so red with embarrassment he thought he'd pass out, only giving a shaky, "-what-" in response.

"Oh yeah, gorgeous things to-"

"Jop, I don't think that's what he wants to hear!" Jerec said, cutting off the man before he could get too far in his sentence.

Jop nodded, "My apologies."

"What we're saying is, don't get hung up on what she is, rather whether you're happy or not is what's important." Jerec said.

Craysar smiled slightly, "Yeah, it's just, so-" he hesitated, finding the right word, "new?"

"Always is, if you've been told to stay in one lane your whole life, changing and entering a new one can be daunting." Jerec said.

"I just, I guess I thought I would always end up with a woman." Craysar said, still confused over how he felt inside.

"She looks like a woman to me." Jerec said, "Dick or no dick, she's a person, and the person is what's going to matter most."

"My Hamfrey is from the king vipers clan off the 686 nebula, thought she would carry the line of her people. But she said one conversation with me and she was smitten, I was there for a few cycles helping out after a solar flair." Jop said, "Love hits at the most inopportune time, no?"

Craysar lifted his arms so the smiling man could measure his chest. "I was pretty hesitant, but...I don't know, it just felt right I guess?"

Jerec didn't want to mention how a few months in solitary confinement could make anything feel right. Instead nodding and replying, "There's nothing wrong with that, I was alone for a long time. Then Tuegrin was dead set on pushing me out of that life."

Jop furrowed his brow while reading the numbers, "Oh she definitely pushed something into your life."

Jerec smirked, "Eat a dick."

Jop glanced up to the photo on the wall, smiling, "Hear that dear, tonight."

Craysar grimaced, "Why do you both talk like this!?"

Jerec and Jop began to laugh, seeing the glaring Galaxara man wearing a shade of red that could rival the dresses Jop crafted.

......

Yosha looked at the random parts strewn about the swap meet, feeling Tuegrin bat her arm and point at an oxygen pump.

"This guys out here trying to sell life safety equipment second hand, what the fuck?" Tuegrin said.

Yosha shook her head, "Some people, right?" She followed Tuegrin around for most of the day, talking about ships and future plans. Wondering if they were going to stop for food at some point soon, she looked at a second hand leather jacket, reading the price tag of it.

"So, Craysar?" Tuegrin asked.

"What about him?"

Tuegrin smirked, knowing Yosha hadn't changed too much in their time apart, "Seems pretty nice."

"He can be annoying sometimes, he's always stealing pudding cups and rambling on about random shit." Yosha replied. Raising her eyes to look at the bicycles a merchant had hanging from a rack above them.

"Oh so you're into him." Tuegrin said as she scoffed.

Yosha furrowed her brow, "What? Why do you think that."

"He's staying at our place, with you." Tuegrin said.

"Yeah but where else is he supposed to go?" Yosha scowled slightly, "He's got no home, no money as far as I can tell, I can't just abandon him."

Tuegrin raised an eyebrow, "You fuck him?"

Yosha looked at Tuegrin, glaring slightly, "It was four months, stuff happens!"

Tuegrin laughed, "Yeah, butt stuff."

"Hey, what do you know?" Yosha snapped back.

"I know you don't let anyone in, so if you two knocked boots, then he was the one bending over." Tuegrin laughed.

Yosha huffed, "It was just once, nothing serious."

Tuegrin tilted her head, "Nothing?"

"What about you and Jerec, he seems pretty content living the bottom life."

Tuegrin shook her head, "We switch it up, he's really-" she paused and mulled over the explanation. "Affectionate."

Yosha looked at Tuegrin with worry.

"Like, he comes off as kind of cold and distant sometimes, but I've never met a person so giving. If he's on top, he's really loving and supple, we do this thing every now and then-" She bit her tongue, "no, never mind."

"Fuck that, tell me!" Yosha demanded.

Tuegrin smirked, "Well...we have a deal, where if he cuts back on cigarettes, I'll do something for him."

Yosha raised an eyebrow.

"He- like- have you ever heard of edging?" Tuegrin asked.

Yosha shook her head.

"It's like, you get to the point of where you're about to cum, and then you stop." Tuegrin put up both hands in a stop sign like pose.

Yosha looked more confused, "Then what?"

"You come back down, and then go again, stopping each time before you cum, you're getting to the edge but not going over. Edging." Tuegrin answered, whispering by this point, not wanting people to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"So he just edges until you let him-"

"Oh no." Tuegrin shook her head.

Yosha paused.

"He edges me."

Yosha smirked, "So his reward is what exactly?"

Tuegrin laughed, "If you get into edging, you'd see it makes you cum really hard. Like holy shit you see stars hard, and it's a lot of fun doing it to someone."

"That doesn't sound bad." Yosha replied.

"But it's also kinda like torture, like you want to just finish, but if you wait it's so much better. Well now you're forced to wait cause you don't have control over it."

"So he edges you and doesn't let you finish?" Yosha said with confusion.

"Yeah, I mean he will eventually let me, but it's when he decides, it's the reward he asked for. After trying it a few times I was into it, but you can't do it a lot."

"Why not, how long does it last?"

Tuegrin pursed her lips, "He edged me for five hours one time."

"FIVE HOURS!" Yosha yelped, glaring at Tuegrin.

Tuegrin almost blushed, "I mean, I had fun."

Yosha shook her head, "How did you even last that long?"

Tuegrin thought back to that night, remembering how he had used padded cuffs to lock her wrists to her ankles and had her in such a mess. Strawberry flavored lube across her entire groin and thighs, by the end of it he only had to use a finger to push her to almost losing her mind.

*

Tuegrin was in shambles on the floor, her knees digging into the carpet as she pulled against the restrains, feeling the padded cuffs around her wrists. The small chain attaching them to the padded cuffs around her ankles, Jerecs cruel joke of making sure she couldn't end his reward too soon.

"Jere- please." She huffed.

Jerec laid on his stomach in front of her, his elbows propping him up as he took up the space in between her legs. The gorgeous futa cock throbbing as it pointed at the ceiling, dripping the clear pre cum to run down her shaft and shine her balls.

She watched him hold her cock, two fingers wrapped around the base to manipulate it, his face coming close. His lips shiny with the proof of his torture of her, she gasped as he delicately kissed the underside of the head. Smooching it and letting his tongue come out to swirl against the tender skin of her. "Jere- please- I wanna cum!" she gasped, almost doubling over from the little gracious pleasure he just gave her.

Jerec cooed, "Oh, but Tuegrin, I don't want to stop." He felt slightly guilty as he listened to her whine. She was always so dominant when she was on top, for her to give up the control and let him have his way, it was too amazing to relinquish it without full enjoyment. He glanced at the clock over her shoulder, seeing how the time ticked away, "Should we stop again?"

Tuegrin shuddered, the first time he asked she thought he would let her finish, but instead he simply uncuffed her. He had sat on his knees, looking like the perfect snack for her, 'You can't cum, but you can take a break.' Is what he said that time. She was now on the verge of losing her mind, the thought of taking a break seeming more painful than letting him continue.

"If you're hungry or need to pee, you can." Jerec said, wanting to make sure she was comfortable.

Tuegrins hips reacted on their own, humping air and begging to feel the tight confines of an eager bitch wrapped around her cock. She looked down, before she had been so proud of his cut back on the cigarettes. But now the reward he asked for pressed her sanity, trying to hold on, "no- please, don't stop-" she whimpered.

Jerec smiled, looking at her cock, shiny and swollen with tortured lust. He loved getting her this hard, her usually hung prick pushed to the limit now and morphed into a veiny beastly fuck club. He curled his toes with joy, finally deciding that he'd let her finish.

Tuegrin felt him massaging her balls, the trained fingers dancing across her pussy lips and ruffling her folds with teasing torture. She was positive it wouldn't take much, diving his pinky in would probably have her pushed over the edge and screaming as she blew like a geyser.

"Ok, you're going to cum soon, you've been so good about waiting for me." Jerec huffed with a smile.

Tuegrin shook, unable to even form the trembling plea to allow her to blow, his green eyes full of joy and watching her.

"But-"

She almost folded in half, just needing to feel that desperate release.

"It's going to be so bad." He said with a beaming smile and a chuckle.

Tuegrin almost cried, needing it so desperately.

"You're going to cum so hard you might pass out, Tuegrin."

Tuegrin felt cold fearful worry trying to touch her, the lust in her brain stomping it back down and demanding it shut the fuck up.

"Are you ready?" he asked with a breathy tone, creeping forward and moving his hands.

"Je-" her eyes went wide, her vision turned white as the earth shaking orgasm began to tear through, thrashing her body as she felt the scorching cum frothing. Burning and churning as the shuttle sized load of seed drove up her impossibly hard shaft. Arching her back and beginning to scream to the gods as her pussy flexed and showered the carpet with spewing gratitude.

Jerec ran his hands like a blur, one stroking the shaft with determined grip, reaching the top and running his thump up to flick the slit. His other hand groping her balls with devious molestation, his fingers only sparing moments at a time to press and rub her lips. He watched her shake and buck, cries like murder tearing through her as her eyes rolled.

He wasn't able to catch the first rope, losing sight of it as it careened into the air above his head, gravity struggling to grab it and pull it back down to splatter his back. He felt slightly guilty, that he was making it too terrible for her, but he decided to fully enjoy the reward as he dipped his head to her.

Tuegrin couldn't comprehend how her body was simultaneously flexing as tight as a banjo string but releasing everything at once. She felt loving lips smothering her tip as the tongue flicked and probed, her body buzzing as her hips felt light and she thought her balls would pop. Once overflowing with tempered cream but now desperately trying to drain it all in a matter of seconds.

She understood what he meant, her orgasm destroying her psyche but his devious hands and tongue refusing to stop. Not even slowing as he beat her through the earth cracking climax, she meant to scream his name. To cry it with a mix of gratitude and pleading mercy, but her lungs couldn't grasp the air to do so. Her tongue doing little more than lulling like a simpleton as she felt lightning zip from her pussy to her cock. Reduced to a grunting neanderthal as she bounced her hips like a lunatic to his hand.

Jerec smiled, his mouth full as he gulped down another gracious dessert from her beautiful being. He wondered if she'd ever forgive him, or if she'd stick to her promise and let him have his way again. She was so gorgeous; he couldn't help but be mean to her triumphant futa dick every now and then. Knowing that she would pay him back, with ten-fold power and force as she pounded her lust into him, after a few days of recouperation.

*

Tuegrin reined herself in, feeling her swollen cock beg for the treatment again, scolding herself as she bent over and tried to hide it.

Tuegrin nodded, "It was, um, good."

......

Jop smacked Jerec on the back, "Go ahead, take it to the bank and we'll call this one square."

Jerec rolled his eyes, "Jop, you really shouldn't give your checks and bank info to your customers."

"Would you mean to hurt my family or I?"

Craysar looked at how quickly the blue man went from caring and charismatic, to frigid death and power. Shaking slightly as he snapped to look at Jerec.

"No no, fine, we'll drop it off." Jerec said with an eye roll. "But don't trust people like this!"

"Please, one of the Galaxara and the admirable Jerec, my moneys never been safer!" Jop said as he waved the two off.

Jerec shook his head as he went down the sidewalk, "I swear that fucking guys gonna get robbed one of these days."

Craysar was thinking about what they had talked about, looking at Jerec and meekly asking. "Hey Jerec, um being with, with someone like Yosha. Does that make me, um, gay?"

Jerec stopped walking, putting a hand on Craysars shoulder, "You're whatever you deem yourself to be." He knew all too well how confusion and labeling could lead people to freak out about their image rather than just being happy. "I myself am bi, but Tuegrin and Yosha don't even have the concept of straight or gay back on their home world. Jops planet doesn't either, it's actually not that common and we spend too much time trying to put a name to it rather than just living it."

"I understand that sometimes a label can make you feel better with things like this, but for now. I would recommend not getting tied up in it, not with her, if something happens and you find yourself with a human. Man or woman, then think about it, but for now, just enjoy what you have and don't stress about it." Jerec said.

Craysar thought it was odd how easily it was to accept the advice, finding he felt lighter as he thought of it like Jerec recommended. Nodding and saying, "Yeah, that's what I'll do, thank you, Jerec."

"Now c'mon, lets get this trusting goofs money to the fuckin bank." Jerec said as he waved the bag in the air.

Craysar was smiling with content the whole way to the bank, enjoying the sunshine on his skin as it was so different from his robe. He almost skipped with joy while listening to the singing birds and happy chatter of the people around him. Following Jerec through the sliding doors of the bank and going inside, looking around the prim establishment as people waited in line. He watched Jerec step into line, seeing the man pull out his phone and scroll through it for a moment.

"I don't want to just drop it in the drop box, I'd feel better handing it over and ensuring they know it's for him."

Craysar nodded, understanding Jerecs hesitation.

"Next, please."

Craysar followed Jerec as he stepped up to the window, looking around still as he stood behind Jerecs lean frame.

"Hey Rappashae, this is for Jops shop." Jerec said.

"Honestly, that man needs to stop sending his customers to do this, he's going to get robbed one of these days. Is this girl with you?" The woman said.

Craysar looked forward, seeing Jerec step out of the way, he gulped as a familiar feeling arose in his mind.

She was taller than either one of them, a professional blazer and pencil skirt on her curvy frame, the dark fabric of it accentuating her dark tan skin. Her black hair pulled into a bun as she looked down on him with an inspecting stare, her pink eyes studying him.