Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 03: Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you do that?"

Jerecs attention was pulled away from the screen, looking to Tuegrin and seeing her look back at him. Then both turning to look at Craysar in between them, seeing the man was watching Jerec with a furrowed brow.

"Um- the banana, how did you not choke on it?" Craysar asked.

Jerec smirked as he looked back at the screen, "lotta long nights and poor decisions."

"How?" Craysar persisted.

"Craysar, Jerecs saying he learned if from performing oral." Tuegrin said cautiously.

Craysar swallowed the embarrassment, "I know, that's why I'm asking, how did you do it? Because- I would like to- um-"

Jerec looked at Craysar again, seeing the man was pursing his lips as he shrank, his cheeks red as he tried to find the courage. "Craysar, do you want to learn how to, give head?"

Tuegrin winced, "Hey- uh-"

"I've tried, not with her-" Craysar was trying so hard not to mumble, but he felt so out of his element, looking at Jerec he could see the man was being sincere. "With my fingers, or foods, but I gag- and I feel like I'm going to vomit. It hurts and, I don't know if I can do it. But I know she would like it."

Tuegrin tried to butt in, "Jerec-"

*BOOM*BOOM*BOOM*

They all jumped as they heard the pounding on the door, Jerec pushing himself to his knees but Tuegrin leaping to her feet first. Rushing to the door as she figured it was Yosha, Tuegrin grabbed the handle and turned the dead bolt, opening the door.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." Yosha said with seriousness.

"No, you need to get in here." Tuegrin replied, grabbing Yoshas arm and yanking her through the door.

Yosha yanked her arm away, "Where is he?"

"I'm in here!" Craysar replied from the living room.

"No, it's about Jerec, do you know what he did before being a pilot." Yosha said in a low voice.

Tuegrins hand shot out towards Yosha, grabbing her collar and pulling the woman close. "I told you to fucking drop it." She hissed at the woman in a low tone.

"Yosha, Jerec said he was going to teach me something." Craysar said.

Yosha pulled herself away from Tuegrin, looking into the living room and seeing Jerec and Craysar sitting cross legged on the floor. "What, is he gonna teach you how-"

"How to suck dick." Jerec said, cutting her off as he didn't appreciate her coming into their home in such an aggressive manner.

Yosha faltered, confused by the mans retort, "What?"

"I want to make you feel good." Craysar said sheepishly, unable to meet her gaze as he put his head down.

Yosha gulped, perplexed about what she should do.

"You better cool off." Tuegrin whispered in her ear, "Come on, sit down on the couch." Tuegrin said in a louder voice as she slapped Yoshas back.

......

Tuegrin and Yosha sat on the couch, waiting for Jerec to return, Craysar sat patiently on the floor. His face almost beat red as he couldn't get his nerves to calm down, taking the time to assess whether he was nervous of the act or how to do the act. Remembering Yosha wasn't small by any means, he worried he wouldn't be able to satisfy her.

They all looked up as Jerec returned, holding the pink phallus shaped toy in one of his hands by its suction cup base.

"Ok, I'll use this."

Tuegrin watched him look at it for a moment, then walking to the kitchen he opened a cabinet, pulling out a bottle.

"Helps relax the throat." He said, opening the bottle of whiskey and then taking a few swigs of it, letting the heat radiate in his belly as he closed it.

Tuegrin wondered if this was how he used to do it.

Jerec returned, sitting on the floor and crossing his legs, holding the toy up in one hand and raising an eyebrow. "Now, I know what someone in this room is thinking, and NO." he said, taking the toy and immediately shoving it in his mouth and to the back of his throat.

Yosha flinched as she watched him gag, heaving slightly as he yanked the toy out and grimaced.

"That's not how you do it, and you'll hurt him." Jerec said while wiping his lips with his arm.

Tuegrin felt slightly guilty, remembering her first time with Jerec and wondering if she was in the wrong. But she saw him look at her, seeming to pick up on this and winking at her with a small smile before continuing to talk.

"Now you can actually do this, because you know how it's supposed to feel." Jerec said to Craysar.

Craysar sunk his shoulders a little bit, "I don't know- I've never really gotten-"

"You know how it's supposed to feel since you have one, you know where yours feel good to touch and you know what doesn't feel good." He pointed to the underside of the tip, "Here is sensitive, so if you want to tease, tongue and finger."

He turned it around and put a finger along the edge of the helmet, "Also this can be really sensitive, focus on this area and you'll see them enjoy it. After they pop, this is also a great place to tease and pull, sometimes I use my teeth as well."

Yosha grimaced.

"No not to bite, but the hard edge with light pressure can send an extra bolt of pleasure, you can give them goosebumps and make them melt after they've already came. You just ever so slightly graze it as you pull it out while flicking the bottom side with your tongue, the two together will make them jump usually."

Tuegrin smiled, remembering his technique.

He pointed to the head, "Also you can use teeth to drop them back from the edge of cumming." He opened his mouth and put the tip in, then holding his lips up he turned his head and touched his front teeth to the head. Sinking in slightly and twisting, "You wanna do it fast, but watch me do it again slow."

Craysar watched him turn his head slowly, the fake glans depressed slightly from the pressure of his teeth.

"You can practice on a hot dog first to get the feel, then a banana, leaving a faint line but not slicing the skin."

Yosha shook her head, "Why?"

Tuegrin answered, "When your edging, that trick instantly pulls you back, its sharp and shocks you. But instantly goes away to and you feel great again."

"For the deep throating," Jerec pursed his lips and looked at it, "You have to will your gag reflex to not react."

Craysar stitched his brow together.

"It's tough and takes practice, you have to take a deep breath, get your mind to clear." Jerec pointed the toy towards his mouth. "Lube it with spit."

Yosha watched him begin, practiced lips and eyes closing as he began to work the toy into his mouth. She bit her lip and grimaced as she saw more and more of the shaft become shiny with spit, holding her breath as she waited for him to show them all his skill.

"Then calm yourself, breathing steady, hold your breath."

Yosha twitched, watching the entire toy sink inside, the rubber balls resting on his chin as she watched his throat bulge.

Jerec pulled it back out, "If you can control it, concentrate, and hold your breath, you can have them go for a little bit."

Tuegrin watched him begin to pump the shaft in and out of his maw, drool running down as he tapped his chin with the balls repeatedly.

Stopping he pulled it out, wincing slightly as he gulped and then took a shallow gasp of air. "But don't overdo it, if your partners not considerate either, you might get hurt." He glared at Yosha for a moment before looking at the toy again. "But this is for just giving oral, there's a bunch of different ways to satisfy your partner even if you can't take them in."

Jerec pulled a small wooden foot stool from the side of the couch, using the suction cup base of the toy he stuck it to the wood. "Now, you can use hands just as effectively if you have an imagination."

Craysar watched Jerec wrap his hands around the balls, the fingers up and letting them rest in his palm. The other hand running up the shaft, getting to the top he hooked the head with his thumb and then ran his four fingers across the tip. Running them from side to side, the fake piss slit being bullied by all four fingers for a few seconds before turning his hand so his palm was on the other side. Gripping and running down to spin his grip and pull the shaft, "You want to use plenty of lube, you can never have too much when doing this."

He danced his hand around it, "Squeeze the balls gently and pull," he fluttered the fingers around the balls and pulled. Then beginning to massage them and run the palm of the hand around the sack, "You can massage these as well, but ensure you don't spin or twist them inside." Jerec looked back at it, "Most guys can't get twisted because the balls are kinda held to the sack, but some who have had testicular trauma can get them twisted even as an adult."

Craysar was in shock, the way he worked the toy around his hands and made it dance in his grip. He thought it was insane to watch, wondering how it must feel, he could only imagine as he shook slightly.

Jerec looked at Craysar, "But this is just the dick, remember that futas also have a vagina." Jerec loosely stroked the cock while pushing two fingers behind the sack. "From what Tuegrin says, it's kinda like how when you're right handed, and you're used to jerking off with your right hand. It's like switching to your left, it feels good, but different."

Tuegrin nodded, "Not bad, just different, some don't like their vaginas played with at all, some don't like their penises touched. It's normal for everyone to have a preference for how they like to climax, it can be fun switching it up."

Craysar looked at Yosha, seeing her glare at Jerec as the man worked the toy.

"But all of this is just the basics, if you really want to give a good and memorable performance you have to get mentally into it." He turned around and faced Tuegrin, getting to his knees in between her legs, he huffed and looked at her. Seeing her sitting back and silently watching him, a faint smile crossing her lips as she waited, he ran his palms on his pants to get the spit off of them.

"If you really care about someone, you're not sucking their dick."

Yosha furrowed her brow at the weird statement Jerec made, watching him begin to move.

He put his hands on Tuegrins thighs, running them upwards to her groin. "It's almost like performing a form of worship."

Tuegrin shivered.

"I want her to know that this isn't just something I'm doing to check a box or just as a favor." Jerec said.

'Jaydee.' Yosha thought as she narrowed her eyes.

"I want to put effort into it, I want her to see how much I care, I want her to enjoy it as much as I enjoy it. Because when you care about someone, you enjoy making them feel good." Jerec looked up to her, taking her wrist and lifting her hand, he pressed it to the side of his face. "I want her to touch me, I want her to feel my skin against her." He turned his head and pressed his lips to her palm, kissing it gently.

"I want to show her how affectionate I am for her, how safe I feel with her." He pulled her hand to the side of his head, letting her fingers slip into his hair. "She'll want to touch me, because when I'm making her feel this good, she won't be able to help it." He ran a hand up her stomach, "You can watch her body react and know when you're doing it right. If I work the back of her head, by the edge of the glans, her abs will flex uncontrollably." He looked up to Tuegrins amber eyes, "Her face scrunches if you concentrate on the tip, but she lets her mouth hang open if you deep throat her just after."

Tuegrin blushed, feeling so warm as he ran his hands back down along her body.

"You can run your hands along the back of her thighs, dig your nails in and make her buck upwards." Jerec saw how beautiful she was in that moment. "You can memorize all of these things, learn every part about them, to make them feel good and let her know how much-"

Jerec felt heat in his eyes as he looked up to her.

"How much I love her."

The room fell silent as Tuegrin and Jerec stared at each other, everyone seeming to hold their breath in that moment.

"Don't fucking do this."

Craysar flinched, turning to Yosha with wide eyes, seeing the woman glaring at Tuegrin with twisted disgust.

"No, Tuegrin." Yosha said as she stood up, "You wanted to be Oak class, remember?"

Tuegrin looked at Yosha in disbelief, "Yosha, what are you-"

"NO! you've talked about being Oak class since you decided to go to tech school, and now you're going to throw it away for this!?" Yosha said, stepping away from the couch and waving a hand at Jerec, "You're better than a sparrow, fuck this place and fuck Cargo Crafts!"

"Yosha." Craysar said quietly.

Tuegrin stood up, "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?"

"Not him, not this place." Yosha said, gritting her teeth as she glared at her friend. "You are so smart, and you're so much better than this shit hole."

"That is uncalled for, we work hard for this place and Jerec is amazing!" Tuegrin shouted back.

"He's a whore, Tuegrin!" Yosha said, palming Tuegrins chest and pushing her back to the couch.

Craysar looked at Yosha in disbelief, turning to look at Jerec and seeing the man lower his head as he sat on his knees still.

"Yosha!" Tuegrin screamed.

"Jaydee." Yosha hissed, looking down at Jerec, "How many dicks did you suck to get this good at it, huh?"

Tuegrin saw red, gripping the couch as she was flexing her muscles to throw herself up and towards Yosha.

Jerec caught her wrist, speechlessly begging her to stay seated.

"That's the only reason he's good at this, he touched your prick and now you're going to be the engineer on his shitbox of a shuttle. He's a whore, he gets fucked for money, Tuegrin. You want to spend your life with some filthy piece of trash like him." Yosha said, glaring at Jerec.

"Shut up, Yosha." Tuegrin said, gripping Jerecs hand as she sat on the couch.

"How fucking dirty is he, honestly, you can be so stupid, Tuegrin." Yosha said, shaking her head. "Don't stay here, don't do this."

"Don't call her stupid!" Jerec said, glaring at Yosha.

"And you, there's guys still trying to buy a night with your ass, must be pretty fucking memorable?" the angry woman said.

Jerec turned his face away.

"Why'd you do it? Why, you just enjoy it?" Yosha leaned over, "If I paid, If I whipped out my cock with a fat stack of creds, would you do it with a smile?"

"Yosha!" Craysar yelled.

"I did what I had to, to survive." Jerec said, glaring at her with remorse in his eyes. Remembering every thing he could, every hungry night, every time he shook on the floor, how he cried when left alone.

Yosha looked at him with disgust.

Jerec spoke softly, "The first one, wasn't even for money." He looked at Yosha, seeing her lips frowned with disgust. "It was for a hot dog from a gas station, the cheap fuck didn't even put ketchup on it."

"You're fucking disgusting." Yosha said.

"Yeah, I am." Jerec stood up, "Because after I hadn't eaten for three days, after I had to drink the water out of the public toilets because I was so thirsty. I sucked a guys cock for a cold hot dog in a soggy bun."

Yosha grimaced.

"But hey," he shrugged his shoulders, "at least I was sober for that one." He tilted his head, "Cause you see, hands and mouth only make so much. Hell, ass can only pull in fifty from most toms that come through. Now to make the big creds you need to find someone who can market you to the right people, the right groups. Groups willing to pay that kind of money for very particular things, and you don't want your best performers moving on too quickly."

Yosha watched as Jerec stepped towards her.

"That's why you get them addicted to the rock that makes you scattered, because if they're too strung out to even think of saying 'No'. Then they'll definitely do the things that pay the most."

Craysar watched as tears fell from Jerecs eyes.

"You can find the videos, they're online, don't worry they waited to film till I was 18 so it's not illegal." Jerec didn't blink, "At least that part isn't illegal. But go ahead and search for it, key words, 'group, gay, beast, insertion, overdose'," He twisted with disgust, " 'toilet'." he felt Tuegrin grab his hand, "Go ahead, you've already looked though, haven't you?"

Tuegrin pulled Jerec towards her.

"Haven't you, Jaydee right? That's what you said, so you already know!"

Tuegrin could feel him shaking, she remembered how he told her all of this already. Crying in her arms as he laid it all out for her, telling her he wouldn't judge her for not wanting to start anything serious with him. He told her that after a year of being addicted they overdosed him on video, that was how he got into rehab when he was 20. Then getting his learning competency degree and using the clinics help to get into flight school.

"You'll even see the point where I lost it, choked on my own vomit, they did drop me off at the ER though. Just out front, didn't stick around-"

"Jerec-" Tuegrin pulled him, spinning him around and hugging him tight, letting him bury his head into her neck as he shook.

Yosha looked at him, twisted inside over the short explanation.

"Yosha."

Yosha looked at Tuegrin, hearing her growl her name, seeing her amber eyes burning her as she scowled.

"Get the fuck out of our home."

......

Craysar kept breaking into light jogs separated by intermittent walking, finding he couldn't easily keep up with Yoshas pace. He watched her silently storm down the sidewalk, glaring as she ran through her own thoughts, stepping into the crosswalk and not paying attention.

Yosha felt Craysar grab her hand and pull her back, she spun around, yanking her hand away. "What?!"

Craysar watched as a scooter swerved in the road, an angry rider throwing them the middle finger as he almost collided with Yosha. "Yosha, I'm sorry I just-"

"What, sorry for what, what do you want?" she hissed.

Craysar shrunk back, "I- I know you're angry, I think we both need to just calm down, tonight has been hard on all of us."

Yosha turned around, continuing her angered walk to the shuttle port, dead set on getting off this planet and finding another transport contract to take on.

'How could she just accept him, he's holding her back and-' she winced as she remembered the tears in his eyes. Feeling guilt as she imagined the explanation he gave, 'NO! no he's holding her back, she could be on an Oak class and building her resume. Not fucking around with that fucking whore.'

She saw the shuttle port, happy to see it was open through the night, she wondered how much fuel she had left and whether or not she could just leave.

"Yosha." A meek voice said.

She rolled her eyes, turning around to see Craysar standing still, he looked at her with concern before turning to look down the street.

"What?!" she huffed.

Craysar flinched, "Um, my robe, it's still at-"

She recognized the shirt he wore, seeing it was just barley too large for him, she remembered those weren't his clothes. She huffed, closing her eyes as she was about to speak.

"I can leave it behind." He said.

Yosha opened her eyes, looking at him, barely able to see his glossy hazel eyes in the dwindling evening light. She watched him hold his bag in front of himself, shivering in the cooling air as the street lights came on.

"I- I can leave it here, and-" He gulped, feeling a stone forming in his throat, "I could go wi-"

"Go get it." She said softly, furrowing her brow.

Craysar gripped his bag tighter, he carried his journal and the few personal belongings he had, ready to give them up. "I don't need it." He said sheepishly.

Yosha took a deep breath, "No. No go get it, then come back."

Craysar saw her eyes shining, blinking to look away from him, he hesitated to speak. Then managing to say, "The shops, um, just down there, I'll run."

Yosha nodded, looking at him, "Yeah... run."

"Yosha."

She turned her head down to the sidewalk, unable to look at his pouting face, pursing her lips as she exhaled through her nose.