Sparrows Need Engineers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, you were kind've a fuckin prick."

Jerec gave a hurt half smile, "Sorry."

Tuegrin felt slightly guilty that her off handed response wasn't met with the chuckle she was hoping for, she had been curious about him. Hearing so much painful information in such a short time, it nagged at her not knowing what the terms meant.

She thought humans had gay or straight, now she's learning there was bisexual, could there be more? She wanted to ask, but the way his father had yelled the other word to him, 'fagget', It felt dirty to her and she didn't even want to repeat it let alone search for it. But she didn't even have time to research anything, only just getting back and cleaning up to go out. It ate at her, she hated how fascinated she was becoming by the ins and outs of the human society that she had walked into after leaving her home.

To her people, you loved who you loved, slept with whoever you saw as a good fit for you, you could choose to be top or bottom. It wasn't seen as weak to be penetrated, it just meant you preferred having your internal organ serviced more than the external. Everyone was the same, you could choose to play the 'mother' role or the 'father' one, but to them it still wasn't anywhere near where humans had it. Since there was no judgment or bias, you just did what made you happy, you didn't have to fall in line with social norms or do what was expected.

The thought sent a shiver up her spine, remembering Jerec crying to her the night before, 'I just want to be normal.' He yelled that, he spoke it with such conviction that it wasn't an after thought but it was ingrained in him from the beginning. But realizing that only raised more questions for her as an outsider looking in, 'What the fuck was normal?'

Jerec pulled out a cigarette and caught it between his lips.

"Uh uh buddy, gotta go to the patio." The bartender said as she pointed towards the back of the bar.

He stood up and grabbed his drink, nodding his head in understanding as he turned to looked at Tuegrin. "I'll be back." He said and then stepped towards the back of the room, aiming for the rear door.

Tuegrin watched him go, looking at the bartender again she signaled for another drink.

Jerec lit his cigarette, wondering if he would learn to not push people away, wanting to find a way to connect but not being able to convince someone to wait.

"Nice night out." Tuegrin said as she stepped out of the door and headed over to him, resting her drinks on the railing that he was standing by.

Jerec smiled looking up, he reached to the back of his head and pulled out the hair tie that kept it bound to the back of his head. Letting it fall and sighing as it cascaded around his face and blew slightly in the night breeze. He ran a hand through it, shaking the hair out and feeling a relief of freedom as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He paused and opened his eyes, looking at the hand rail and his drink that rested on its wide top plank.

"I was 13...when I came home with my first boyfriend." He said softly.

Tuegrin took a sip from her glass and listened intently.

"I thought my parents...would love me no matter what...I thought they would accept me and, I don't know." He took another drag of his smoke and pursed his lips, letting the cloud roll in his mouth for a moment before sucking it into his lungs.

Tuegrin touched his arm, leaning forward so she could see him as he tried to look off into the night, "Go on, I want to know."

He exhaled, smoke billowing from his nose and lips, "Lake christ and his apostles of healing is what it was called, I was sent there...To pray and try to 'get better'" he said as he shook his head with an eye roll. "They zapped us, electroshock therapy as they showed the images of 'The devis homosexual lust'." He winced as the words fell out, "for the more rebellious youth, they did worse."

Tuegrin leaned in, enthralled with the story and eager to learn of the past even though it seemed so terrible right from the start. She watched as Jerec turned to face her, he gently took her hand and singled out her three first fingers. Then pulling them, she watched as he pushed it to his midsection, pressing her fingers hard and catching the feel of something. She started searching on her own, feeling the rigid corner of something inside him. "Jerec?"

He seemed to stare into space, "It's called a matter compactor, it goes around the large intestine and catches waste, trapping it and folding it in on itself over and over again. There's a tube that goes from it to the bladder, syphoning off fluid so it can't build up in there. It does have a limit, once full, you have a...bowel movement."

She grimaced, "Wait, how long does it take to get full, why would you have this."

"They implant it, with the parents permission." He rolled his eyes, "I have to empty it once a month, but since it's compacted and so dense it's kinda painful."

"Jerec, why not get it removed now? You don't have to keep it-"

"The only way to remove it, is to remove that portion of your large intestine. Then you have a bag, on your torso, so you can...ya know?" He said while gesturing to the area, then taking a drink from his glass and putting the smoke back to his lips.

Tuegrin was shocked, "Why, why would they..."

"Have you ever heard of a chastity belt?"

Tuegrin shook her head.

"It's, like...Think of a pair of armored underwear that you can't remove and they're locked to your body. If you were an, especially, rebellious youth...They would lock you into it, the matter compactor would make it where it only needed to be opened up once a month...So you could," Jerec took a drag of his cigarette and cleared his throat, "...Take a shit. Then be locked back inside it." His lips twisted in disgust as the memories hurt him.

"I'm...I'm so sorry Jerec, that's. That's fucking disgusting, why would they, what was the point, that makes no sense, what the fuck." Tuegrin said in shock, her head reeling at the thought of a parent doing that to their own young.

"It was to keep us from, 'succumbing' to the devils desires, If you can't touch yourself, then you couldn't be gay." Jerec shook his head, "Surprise surprise, that doesn't work."

"If the camp was considered a success, the church would pay for the fees, but if it was a failure, the cost fell on the family. Due to the child, 'choosing' to not be saved..." Jerec took another drink, then looked out into the night, "I was angry."

"You fuckin should be." Tuegrin said as she looked at him.

"When I got out, I rebelled, I caused trouble as much as I could, I tried to make them regret ever having me as a son. But, I didn't know it would hurt so bad when they stopped calling me their child."

Tuegrin took a sip of her drink, finishing it and pushing it to the side as she got her other one.

"I was 16 when I finally got home, and 17 when they kicked me out." Jerec said, nodding his head as he exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"Did other family take you in, did you have friends to turn to?" Tuegrin asked.

Jerec flicked his cigarette into the night and shook his head, "I disappeared from my life for three years, when I got back I had no friends to speak of. They kept me out of public school, I didn't get my learning competency degree until I was already 20 and about to apply for tuition assistance for flight school." Jerec pursed his lips, "My dad said, 'You don't live here anymore, and now you're trespassing.' I was standing in the street dumbfounded after he slammed the door in my face."

Jerec pulled out a cigarette and lit it, wondering if this smoke would actually ease his mind into calming down. But wasn't surprised when it didn't help, but he couldn't bring himself to throw it away, instead just taking another drag and wondering how much he could say.

"How did you survive?" Tuegrin asked as she leaned closer, touching his shoulder.

Jerec looked at her with a bit of hesitation, "I did what I had to do, when I turned 18... I made a living the best I could. After a while on the streets and crummy housing, I finally was able to get into a flight school with a bit of help from some people."

Tuegrin didn't press the question of what he did, seeing he was trying to avoid it and didn't want to delve into his past.

"I will say that it has been hard, and I know I don't make it easier on myself," He puffed on the cigarette and tried to push off the embarrassment of being so open. "It's just, I've been...hurt?...I guess, I don't know I'm not good at this shit." He said while sighing and running his hand through his hair.

"No, no you're doing great Jerec, c'mon, what hurt you?" She asked, seeing his open and honesty as a healthy step.

Jerec paused and thought about his past, " As a guy, who's bi, if I tell a woman that I am also attracted to men. I'm not seen as a," Jerec was unable to think of the words. "They just, they think I'll leave, that I'm actually gay and I'm not into them." He took another puff of his smoke, " but guys think I'll leave for a girl, that I'm straight and I'll want a baby and all that bullshit." He tried to not raise his voice but he felt so angry, how many relationships were thrown away because of who he was on a level he couldn't even control.

But Tuegrin stood silently as she listened to him speak, grasping what he was explaining as his sexuality. "So you prefer both, men and women? Not one or the other."

Jerec looked at her, "Ya that's bisexual."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what it actually meant. Human things, right?" She said.

Jerec wondered what kinda sheltered life she lived, but then he wondered if she would see him in a different light. But the thought didn't sit right with him, as Tuegrin didn't seem to care, even now as she fully grasped it she didn't look disgusted or disappointed. She just looked like the same strong and supportive Tuegrin that had been helping him for the past couple of weeks.

"So when's the last time," Tuegrin paused as she looked at him. Watching his hair drape around his face like a dark veil, his pale complexion and green eyes mad her twist inside, " you had a relationship?"

Jerec tilted his head and looked down, "Few years, but I can't say I'm looking for one right now."

Tuegrin stepped closer wondering if the alcohol she was drinking was hitting her harder than she was used to. "When's the last time, you had a partner?"

Jerec returned her look with one of confusion, "What do you mean?"

Tuegrin wondered how direct she would have to be, "When's the last time you fucked?" She asked bluntly.

Jerec blushed slightly, not wanting to admit how long it had been since he had someone share his bed. He had the fleeting thought that Tuegrin may be offering, but he didn't want to make that presumption, instead clearing his throat and looking away. "It's been awhile, I was actually thinking about trying to find someone soon. Just a no strings attached kind of thing."

Tuegrin raised her eyebrows, "Are you sure you can take enough time off of work for that?"

Jerec chuckled at her joke, "Ya...Ya I think it's time I do, take some time for myself."

"Yes!" Tuegrin said as she slapped his shoulder, "Make time for yourself, don't live to work, enjoy your life Jerec!"

Jerec smiled, "Ya, ya I'm gonna make sure I do!"

Tuegrin smiled, "So-"

"There's a guy at the bar that looked pretty good, I'm gonna go see if I can buy him a drink." Jerec said.

Tuegrin felt a bit of jealousy swell up, grabbing his arm as he turned, "Well wait hold on, what about-"

Jerec looked at her, seeing she was standing up straight and wearing a look of confusion, he bit his lip for a moment. "Um, Tuegrin, you're-"

Tuegrin could see he was blushing and wasn't able to keep his eyes matched to hers, watching him look away and examine the floorboards.

"You're really hot, like gorgeous, but...I'm just kinda wanting. Um. Ya know?" he held a loose fist next to his side and waived it for a moment. Giving the gesture of a lewd stroking motion to the air, "It's nothing against you, it's just, I relax more when I can just go with the flow."

Tuegrin was on the verge of throwing him to the floor right there, he had the audacity to say that to her face. Not even realizing she could hit every button he was signaling to her he wanted.

"Don't get me wrong, I would love to-" he almost gestured towards her, but caught himself and instead just waived a hand in the air. "Take a girl home, but it's just easier to get a guy, and most of the time they want to, um, be on top. So it's just more relaxing in times like this, where I don't want to put a lot of effort in. And the dirty talk they give-" He chuckled awkwardly, not understanding why he felt like he had to explain this to her, he looked to her amber eyes and saw he couldn't read her expression. Her eyes were just staring at him, her face blank and her lips slightly frowned. "I'm sorry if this is wei-"

"What dirty talk?" She asked with frustration.

Jerec felt like his face was on fire, cursing himself for adding that bit of explanation. "Ya know...like kinda, demeaning I guess, I kinda like it."

He stopped talking when he felt Tuegrin grab his arm and pull him towards the door, then inside and up to the bar.

"Hey, we want to tab out!" Tuegrin said in a raised voice trying to signal the bartender.

"Tuegrin?" Jerec asked quietly.

With tabs paid and the bar behind them Tuegrin stomped down the sidewalk with Jerec in tow, not even thinking of where to go. He looked her in the eye and told her in his own way, he wanted cock, he wanted to bend over and stick his ass up in the air for some random guy. The thought infuriated her, this petite and emotional man passing her up to have some rando while she could give him everything he wanted. Did he not even think to ask her, did he not even consider her, 'Does he not want my...' the thought stopped her in her tracks. Mouth open in shock as she realized her own 'mistake', spinning on her heels and seeing Jerec watching her.

"Tuegrin, where are we going?" he asked cautiously.

Tuegrin closed her mouth, stepping towards him and seeing him take a worried half step back, the small gesture spurred her on in a way she wasn't aware it would. Palming his chest and pushing him backwards, the grace of fate putting a dark alley just within a few of his confused backwards steps.

Jerecs eyes were wide, he stepped back as quickly as he could with Tuegrin pushing him, tripping now and again over his own feet. "Tuegrin-" he said with worry, then seeing her ball up his shirt in her fist and torque him to the side. His back hitting the wall as she continued to glare at him, he watched as her face grew a look of anger.

"You want to go find some random guy?" Tuegrin said through gritted teeth.

Jerec gulped, not realizing she would get so angry over it.

"After the shit you've put me through?"

He felt butterflies in his stomach, his face getting hot again.

"No. No you're gonna pay me back for the hell you put me through. I'll give you what you want."

Jerecs eyebrows stitched together in worry, then feeling her strong hands push him down, his knees buckled on their own. Hitting the asphalt below and stinging slightly, "Tuegrin, I-" he held his breath as he watched her hands go to her belt.

Tuegrin felt her lust swelling, finally realizing the 'mistake' of never telling Jerec what she was, the man thought she was a human woman. "Jerec...suck my cock."

Jerecs mind went blank, seeing her hands move in a flash and then the reveal, a futanari cock staring him down. He felt his chest tighten, 'Tuegrin...has a dick...', the thought made him shiver as he looked down the shaft. 'Tuegrin has a...big. dick...', he gulped as his halted mind tried to get the wheels turning again.

Tuegrin looked down at the scene, the crass pilot that had tormented her for so long, on his knees in the alley as he stared down the fleshy barrel of her angry cock. She could feel it throbbing and getting harder with every second, for a moment she wondered if he would turn her down. Then seeing those delicate lips part, the shine of drool as his spiteful tongue writhed for a moment. If he was going to turn her down, he should have spoken sooner, as that little signal was the only green light she needed. Bucking her hips forward to let her fat head break through the threshold of his lips, she felt heat envelop her as she buried her cock in his mouth.

She planted a hand on the wall she had him up against, the other grabbing a handful of hair as she began her rhythmic pumping. She only heard the swishing of spit in his maw as his lips wrapped around her shaft, she gave easy pumps and found his tongue lapping at the under side of her cock. Then feeling his hands go to the back of her calves, running up to be behind her thighs, then his hands pulling her. She could feel him pulling into her and wanting more, looking down she could see his green eyes now watching her. Hooded and full of want, she gave him what he silently pleaded for, pulling his head and slamming her hips forward.

She felt the head of her cock hit his throat, watching tears swell in his eyes as he closed them slightly while opening his mouth. Thinking he was going to gag she pulled back, then feeling his hands again pulling her, she put her other hand on his head and held him steady. Then giving full hearted thrusts into his slutty maw, she heard him gag and watched as spit flooded from his mouth. Not letting up she pressed hard every time she hit the back of the tight confine, her toes curled as the out of practiced slut remembered how to perform. His throat opening and surrendering to the battering ram of cock, her head diving into the tight throat pussy and feeling it convulse and flex around her.

Tuegrin gave a grunting exhale as she witnessed him, his lips going further and further down her shaft until they kissed the base of her cock. She felt her balls on his chin, watching his cheeks puff up and those green eyes watching her as she was fully buried in his throat. Tuegrin didn't have time to feel guilty with her rough treatment of him, now having him open she began her ruthless assault with long strokes. Her cock reappearing for only a split second at a time before driving back down into the slut hole he swore at her with. Feeling his body relaxing and drooling on her cock, "You wanted to relax right? Just go with the flow?"

Jerec heard the condescending tone but couldn't focus on it, his head being jerked back and forth as he felt her pelvis slamming into his nose. The repeated assault that he was sure would leave him speechless for a few days after.

"So go with the flow, you'll be my flesh light for the night." Tuegrin growled, she could barely grasp that it was her speaking. Letting the pent-up anger and lust finally work itself out, how many human males had ran away? How many hours had been spent putting up with this mans bull shit, how long had it been since she'd had her girly cock dipped into a wet lusty partner? 'Too long, it's been too long.' She thought to herself, now seeing this guy on his knees submitted to her as he gargled and drooled on her, his hands still pulling at her. She almost let go right then, she almost let her futa cream bubble up and spew out into him. The thought of it filling his throat and mouth, long pumps of her shaft down his hole to ensure every bit of cum was out and thoroughly fucked into his gullet.

But she yanked her hips back, removing her cock from him and hearing a whimpering moan as she did so. Her balls shiny with his mouth made lube, shirt stained with it, and the tent in his pants signaling his depravity. She put a foot between his legs, sliding it under his crotch before she raised the toe of it up and into his balls. She watched him bend, his hips rolling up and a moan coming from his worked throat as he looked down. "We're not done yet, Jerec."