Sparrows Need Engineers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerec looked up to her, that glistening futa cock standing proud while his throat felt stretched and used, he felt pain in the back of it. But it made his lust rise, her cock was just like her, it was an unyielding bully of a shaft, it stood proud and didn't take his shit. The realization made his underwear sticky with desire, he almost whined with want as she taunted him with it just out of reach.

"Do you have a place, or do you want to get a hotel?" she asked.

Jerecs mind didn't catch up to what she was saying, his eyebrows tenting in a bit of confusion.

"Or do you wanna just stick your ass up in the air right here? Let everyone on the street hear you howl like a dog. While you get fucked like a bitch."

Tuegrin was surprised the words came out, but she swore she could see the tent in his pants grow, then smiling at his answer.

"Not far, there's a hotel, we passed it on our way here."

Jerec and Tuegrin quickly made their way to the hotel he mentioned, only stopping at a small convenience store on the way. Jerec buying a pack of cigarettes and Tuegrin throwing a bottle of lube on the counter as he was about to pay. Jerec watched as the cashier looked at it and smirked, scanning it as well and telling him the total. He could feel Tuegrin watching him the entire time, as if she was teasing him about the night he was in for, 'Does the cashier know how hard your ass is going to get fucked?' Jerec thought in his mind with Tuegrins voice, he cursed himself for doing so, feeling his throbbing cock in his pants flex in response. He saw Tuegrin glance down for a moment and he wondered if she could tell.

The hotel desk and elevator ride were a blur, Jerec couldn't admit how hot his body was in response to the back alley acts he had performed for her. He never guessed that all the time pushing off his own needs could result in him being on the brink of losing it so quickly. Making it to the room door and opening it he went inside with Tuegrin on his heels, he was about to speak but yelped instead.

Tuegrin pushed Jerec to the ground, yanking his pants down as soon as his knees hit the carpet, she was growing to like the way he easily dropped for her. She could see his gorgeous cock standing erect for her, his underwear being dotted with the eager stains of lust as he had been going mad with want. But she pushed his back again, hearing his hands hit the floor and watching his back arch, she had a wicked smile as she watched him assume his position. Grabbing the bottle of lube, she coated a finger and soon ran it along the rim of his winking bud, hearing him gasp as she touched him.

"We have to get you ready, Jerec."

Jerec dug his fingers into the carpet, the lube felt cold for an instant and then warmed, her delicate fingers working him to relax. She was so skilled with those fingers in a way he wasn't aware of, he had seen how good she was as a mechanic, but now feeling her slip into him. He cooed as he felt her knuckles pass through his sensitive ring, his cock jutting out into the air below him begged for attention. He felt her starting to work herself in and out of him as she was on her knees beside him, then running her free hand to the opposite side of his face she pulled him closer to whisper in his ear.

"Go ahead, relax Jerec, this is what you wanted isn't it?"

Her teasing tone sent a shiver through him, he pushed out to allow his ass to open, then feeling her put another eager finger inside.

"Good boy, you make such a good slut Jerec, remember what you said? You made my first few weeks hell didn't you, don't worry, I'm gonna use your ass to make up for it."

Jerecs eyes rolled, feeling her hot breath on his ear sent goose flesh down his arms with the hair on his neck stand on end. He felt her fingers curl and hit his prostate, his back arched and his ring clamped around her.

"Ah ah ahhh Jerec, relax, settle down and relax."

He pushed out again, arching his back so his ass was presented again, feeling her fingers work his hole as she began a gentle game with his prostate. It's been so long since he'd been touched, by his own hand or another, and now it welled up inside of him. A burning ball in his ass that teased him, the air around his cock tickled his senses and he felt something rolling on that hadn't happed for a very long time. "Tuegrin- I- I- ahhhhh"

Tuegrin heard his whinny moan but kept her pace, wanting to ensure he was open enough to take her full girth. She caught the scent of seed in the air, his high-pitched cry dancing across her ear, she leaned to the side and beheld a wonderful sight. Jerecs cock throbbing, bucking in open air as globs of slutty cum came forth and landed on the carpet, she kept her fingers working as he shook like a leaf in her grip. "Such a horny slut, aren't you?" she teased, hearing him gasp and feeling him shudder she chuckled to herself.

Jerec felt her move from his side, she removed her fingers and he instantly felt empty, he hesitantly looked over his shoulder at her. Seeing her unbuckle her pants and push them down, kicking them off along with her shoes. She took her top off, exposing her tits to him and seeing him ogle them for a moment.

She was like nothing he had ever seen, the feminine physique that you could only find in your wildest dreams. An expression on her face that signaled she either knew how hot she was, or she knew he was a depraved slut. Followed by the erect cock that looked so fat on her, large balls that he couldn't believe she was able to keep hidden in baggy coveralls. His entire being twitched on the floor, wondering if he should get naked as well.

Tuegrin took her place behind him, she lubed her entire shaft before laying it on his asshole, then she sawed it back and forth in his crack. "Jerec, what do sparrows need?"

Jerec gasped, his brain wanting to answer but his body wanting to feel her, "S-Sparrows..."

"What do sparrows need?" she asked again, placing a hand on his thigh and digging her nails in as she drug upwards.

Jerec shivered and gasped, "S-...Sparrows...need...enginEERS" his voice raising as he felt her palm his ass cheek and spread him open.

"And what do you need?"

Jerec couldn't keep up with her game, almost about to lose it, "I, I need..." his breath caught in his throat.

Tuegrin spanked his ass, watching the perky globe ripple and turn a desiring shade of pink, she heard him yelp in response. "What do sluts need, Jerec?"

"Cock!" he yelped as he absentmindedly pushed back, his body begging to be filled.

"That right, Jerec, so what do you need?" she touched the tip of her angry cock to his winking boy pussy, snarling as she held back.

"Cock, I- I need your cock-" he gasped as he felt her push into him, her head piercing him and giving shallow strokes.

"You need?"

Jerec was barely holding on, finally giving in, "I- need your cock Tuegrin, I need my engineer to fuck me in my slutty asshole."

Tuegrin grinned at his surrender, pushing her hips forward and hearing him howl as she gave him her entire length. Pausing for a moment to let him get accustomed to her size, "Good, slutty pilots need their fat cocked engineers to fuck their gaping boy pussies." She pulled back and slammed forward, letting her desire take hold as she began to bash her hips into him. His moaning gasps only urged her on, clamping down on his hips and beginning to speed up.

Jerecs eyes rolled upwards as his mouth hung open, he tried to spread his legs more, but his pants were constricting him to his current position. He began matching her pace, throwing himself back to impale his boy pussy on her cock, he was so aroused by what she called it. He wanted to feel her probe every inch of his ass and treat him like a toy, taking revenge for the calloused way he treated her in the beginning.

Tuegrin spanked him, his cries of tantric pain sounding like music to her ears, she unsheathed her cock from him and was happy to see him push back in defiance. His greedy hole wishing to be used further, she pushed him down fully onto his stomach. Stradling him and plundering his ass once again, grabbing his hair and grinding her cock into him.

Jerec felt his hard cock digging into the cum covered carpet, eliciting moans and throaty gasps from him as he was ridden.

Tuegrin folded her legs, putting the top bridge of her foot on the backs of his thighs, allowing her to bounce herself so her cock could piston fuck his hole. She laid on top of him, hand still intertwined with his hair and tilting his head so she could huff in his ear. Running a tongue up his lobe and flicking the piercing that adorned it, "That's right, moan for me, show your engineer how much you appreciate her work."

Jerecs arms were fully out in front of him, finger clenching carpet as he baed his appreciation for her rough use of his ass. He felt her hitting his sensitive spot, sliding up on his ass so her cock would be angled back to the prostate. She bullied it like it owed her money, bashing that hard spongy head and grinding her long shaft into it while teasing his ear and pulling his hair.

She felt his boy pussy tighten around her, almost halting her assault but she powered threw it, hearing him wail in abused pleasure as she didn't stop. He shook underneath her as she grinned, allowing him another release thanks to her divining rod.

Jerec felt his mind going numb, his stress literally being fucked away as he let his body release and accept her. He couldn't even hope to grasp a thought of returning to work, only wanting to be ridden by her while she taunted him. He felt hot cum between his stomach and the floor, his throbbing dick pressed between him and carpet with her stronger phallus still drilling him for oil.

Tuegrin leaned and put her weight on one knee, letting her cock slip from his thoroughly abused hole and admiring the lusty shade of pink he showed. "Get up, Jerec." She said, pulling him up by the arm and pushing him onto the bed, she grabbed his pants and yanked them off. Seeing his shirt sticking to his cum covered stomach she pounced on him, pulling it off and throwing it aside. Her breath caught in her throat, unable to believe this man was actually underneath her. She flicked her gaze up to see his bashful green eyes looking away, the messy long hair haphazardly spread around him. She did enjoy the rosy color of his cheeks when he was in a state of disarray, and they were exceptional on this night.

"I- I got them a long time ago." He whimpered, seeing her stare, he put the back of his hand to his mouth as he tried to hide his embarrassment.

Tuegrin looked down at his panting chest, seeing it was free of hair and paler than the rest of him, slight lines of muscle outlining his pecks and abs. But her mouth almost drooled at the sight of his erect nipples, bar bell piercings adorning each one and glinting in the dim light of the room. Oh what a man he was, she reached down and pawed at one of his breasts, the hair on her neck rising as she heard a high pitch cry. Then a devious realization setting in, "Jerec, they're so sensitive, aren't they?"

Jerec felt his chest buzzing as shots of elicit pleasure zapped through his body, his nipples had always been a weak point. The piercings magnified it, reducing him to babbling most times, but Tuegrin had him like that already, he feared what she would do with this information.

Tuegrin spread his legs and rolled them upwards, piercing him once again, she watched his eyes close and his lips howl as he was filled once more. Beginning to saw her cock into his ass as she let her fingers dance with his nipples, feeling him shake and grip down on her. She had to take a pause due to the ferocious gnawing of his boy pussy tempering her already brimming cock. "Oh you slutty boy." She cooed, beginning to speed up again, she drank in the site of her writhing pilot beneath her. His body twisting to her as he drooled and let elicit sounds fall from his lips like a mad man. His cock giving her a standing ovation as it clapped against his stomach from her thrusts.

Jerec was on the edge of sanity, she tormented the piercings on his chest and thrashed her cock inside of him. He glanced up to see her wicked grin with amber eyes burning into him, he couldn't stand it, he had to look away.

"Oh, no, you look, look and watch you slutty pilot." She said, releasing his piercing and grabbing his head. She made him drink in the full view, her other hand pulling one bar bell and sending those erotic zaps through him. His cock staring back up to his own face, and her fat dick impaling him like he was a lubed-up fuck sleeve, its glistening length moving with angry speed.

"Hu- Hoooo" he called out, feeling her balls slap against him, the hand holding his head moved to the sensitive spot just behind his sack and began to rub. He felt diligent circles with tender pressure, that same pleasure boiling inside him as he felt his balls beginning to squeeze up to him.

Tuegrin watched as his balls sucked up and his cock throbbed, pounding him hard as she watched the first lust fucked rope fly. It sailed with force, spattering his own cheek and chin, followed by eager shots adorning his chest. The erotic victory hit her hard, all at once the pressure released, slamming down hard and impaling her cock deep into him. She shuddered and rut like a beast, breeding his boy pussy with drooling grunts, hooded eyes looking down to see his mouth agape and his body accepting. She felt jolting shocks run up her chest, her hips mindlessly pumping now and again, ensuring he was filled while her girthy cock kept him corked.

Jerec felt heat in his belly, he felt full and used, gasping for breath and shaking as her weight began to fully settle over top of him. Looking up in time to see her lips coming in, touching his and beginning to work her tongue against his lips. He opened and surrendered to her once more, feeling her scoot her thighs up to his butt and put her elbows on either side of his head. He touched her, fingers pulling her closer as he moaned into her maw, staying like that as she kept him plugged and full.

Back at the cargo hanger Janny made her way up the ramp of the shuttle in bay 214. She assessed the repairs and wondered how bad the damage actually was. She had heard the ship had a lot of recycled parts shipped to it as it was getting some work done. But the number of fresh welds and new bolts was much more than she guessed would be there. She smirked thinking about how the new engineer was already probably bending the rules to ensure the old Sparrow stayed in the air, just like the previous engineer. Walking back down the ramp she went to the starboard side, seeing the new engine and reused cowlings encompassing it.

"Hey Janny, you good?" a man walking across the bay asked.

Janny turned to look at him, nodding with a smile, "Ya, ya I'm good, just checking up on her."

He chuckled and ran a hand around his neck to scratch his back, "Ya your moms old Sparrows still in the air, she'd be proud if she could see it now."

"Ya...Ya I think she's proud." She said as she remembered the blue haired engineer that was so quick to whip her father into shape.

The next day the sun hit Tuegrins and Jerecs eyes far more aggressively than was called for, they groaned and tried to block it out. Beginning their march down the street and looking for breakfast, they entered a cafe and took a seat in a booth, each silently looking at the menu.

"Um..." Tuegrin didn't know what to say.

"Ha, uh" Jerec chuckled slightly, "So, um, are you...?"

Tuegrin looked at him, "Futanari."

Jerec nodded, "So that's why you didn't understand, 'Human' things."

Tuegrin shrugged, "Sorry, um, I know you wanted a guy last night, and...I'm into human males...I got shot down a lot."

"No, no, I-" He watched as a cup of coffee was put down in front of him, he gave his order and so did Tuegrin. Giving him extra time to consider his words, "I...Like being with men and women."

Tuegrin nodded, remembering the explanation he gave last night.

"But that doesn't mean it's like a 50/50 thing. There can be many different aspects between the multiple types that I find attractive." He took a sip of his coffee, wishing he had a cigarette in hand. "So when I said I wanted a guy last night, it was because, I kinda just wanted to get...um...used...like last night. So that was fun for me."

Tuegrin smiled softly, taking her coffee cup and adding sugar.

"It's just with females, I've found that I'm expected to be the dominant one. Which I don't have a problem with. But I also like being the submissive one."

Tuegrin nodded, "So it didn't have to be a man, just...a dick?"

"Yes." He said with a curt nod.

Tuegrin smirked, "Well glad I took my shot."

Jerec smiled, "I am too."

"I also liked, the," Tuegrin gestured to her own chest while looking at his, imagining the pierced nipples again.

Jerec blushed, "Ya, uh, like I said I acted out a lot in my younger years."

Tuegrin leaned in, "Is that how you learned to..." She ran a finger up and down her throat, seeing Jerec watch for a moment and then purse his lips and nod.

"Yup."

"Well I really enjoyed that." She said with a slight eye roll and head tilt.

"Really?"

Tuegrin stitched her eyebrow and gave a reassuring head nod, "Oh ya, that, that was something." She watched as Jerec looked at his coffee cup, turning it back and forth in his fingers for a moment. Then seeing him look back up to her, matching her gaze with those wanting green eyes.

"What if I told you...That I could do other things?"